Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,986 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

Abdulkadir Jimoh Dies Of Pneumonia, "Not COVID-19" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdulkadir Jimoh Dies Of Pneumonia, "Not COVID-19" (27947 Views)

BREAKING: Cross River CP Abdulkadir Jimoh Is Dead / Lawmaker, Tijjani Abdulkadir Jobe Beaten By Kano Youths Over Non-Performance / Seyi Makinde Only Had Dry Catarrh, Not COVID-19 – Senator Andulfatai Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdulkadir Jimoh Dies Of Pneumonia, "Not COVID-19" by OROSUNBOLB(m): 2:11pm On Dec 18, 2020
Rip Commissioner.
Re: Abdulkadir Jimoh Dies Of Pneumonia, "Not COVID-19" by Alfarisiey: 2:11pm On Dec 18, 2020
pneunmocorona406 things

may Allah have mercy on his soul anyways
Re: Abdulkadir Jimoh Dies Of Pneumonia, "Not COVID-19" by MallamTriga: 2:16pm On Dec 18, 2020
[Ask him....i wonder oquote author=yaki84 post=97196037]
Which calabar?
The one they kidnap people every minutes of An hour?
They are kidnapping even periwinkle sellers, laundry guys and so irrelevant figures?
How did he help stop crime?[/quote]
Re: Abdulkadir Jimoh Dies Of Pneumonia, "Not COVID-19" by ChiefS(m): 2:17pm On Dec 18, 2020
RIP to him.
Re: Abdulkadir Jimoh Dies Of Pneumonia, "Not COVID-19" by Neddstark: 2:18pm On Dec 18, 2020
Ok there is obviously a 2nd wave of covid19. Lets keep safe plz. Vaccine isn't here yet.
Re: Abdulkadir Jimoh Dies Of Pneumonia, "Not COVID-19" by juman(m): 2:22pm On Dec 18, 2020
Corona is real.
Re: Abdulkadir Jimoh Dies Of Pneumonia, "Not COVID-19" by Awoo88: 2:23pm On Dec 18, 2020
Covid don kill this one
Re: Abdulkadir Jimoh Dies Of Pneumonia, "Not COVID-19" by Neoteny(m): 2:24pm On Dec 18, 2020
"did not pick calls on his gsm"

Dear Nigerian journalists, GSM is not a type of phone, nor a model of phone, neither is it synonymous with mobile phones or cellular phones.

GSM is simply a standard governing mobile telephony.

It's like saying someone didn't answer his TCP/IP.
Re: Abdulkadir Jimoh Dies Of Pneumonia, "Not COVID-19" by Danny50: 2:25pm On Dec 18, 2020
Nonsense
Re: Abdulkadir Jimoh Dies Of Pneumonia, "Not COVID-19" by Naajjii: 2:26pm On Dec 18, 2020
Pierocash:
Rip to him.

But each time I hear about the death of police men, I pretend like I am sad. But the truth is, I feel kind of happy because this monsters in uniform has caused us more pain than good.

Hear yourself, police has caused more harm than good,that is what you think? If not for police you think the order and peace you are enjoying would have been possible. If we dont have police in the society what will happen is survival of the fittest. If you have a car or a house or anything someone who is fitter and stronger than you can take over them and you cant do anything about it , if you are stronger than him then you will overcome him otherwise your things are gone. This is just one example of importance of police in the society there are alot of examples.

1 Like

Re: Abdulkadir Jimoh Dies Of Pneumonia, "Not COVID-19" by Ryan03(f): 2:32pm On Dec 18, 2020
Pierocash:
Rip to him.

But each time I hear about the death of police men, I pretend like I am sad. But the truth is, I feel kind of happy because this monsters in uniform has caused us more pain than good.

sounds like a broken record. Who cares if you are happy or sad? Will it bring back the dead? Abeg shift
Re: Abdulkadir Jimoh Dies Of Pneumonia, "Not COVID-19" by Ryan03(f): 2:33pm On Dec 18, 2020
OOzz:
Can't waste my RIP for a police officer. Wicked people they all are
who asked you for rip?
Re: Abdulkadir Jimoh Dies Of Pneumonia, "Not COVID-19" by flourish01(m): 2:35pm On Dec 18, 2020
R.I.P
Re: Abdulkadir Jimoh Dies Of Pneumonia, "Not COVID-19" by eedimo(m): 2:38pm On Dec 18, 2020
It is well
Re: Abdulkadir Jimoh Dies Of Pneumonia, "Not COVID-19" by annyz: 3:10pm On Dec 18, 2020
RIP TO THE DEAD!!! But ..

I know of 10 (names) men in this country that this death would befall and 90% of the masses will be in jubilation and this country would reset to near default.

I know in your mind u are already making up the 10 names.

The names you have made-up in ur mind is the same here.

This country needs total natural cleansing.
Re: Abdulkadir Jimoh Dies Of Pneumonia, "Not COVID-19" by BruncleZuma: 3:13pm On Dec 18, 2020
COVID-19
Re: Abdulkadir Jimoh Dies Of Pneumonia, "Not COVID-19" by Nobody: 4:04pm On Dec 18, 2020
ogaemma:
Calabar have the lowest crime rate in Nigeria today is because of this man.
CP JIMOH fought Cultism and Kidnapping to a standstill in Calabar.
We will miss him.
RIP TO THE GALLANT OFFICER.
Which Calabar or you meant Calabash?
Re: Abdulkadir Jimoh Dies Of Pneumonia, "Not COVID-19" by frog12: 4:48pm On Dec 18, 2020
a FIT man just died. no be CORONA be dis?
Re: Abdulkadir Jimoh Dies Of Pneumonia, "Not COVID-19" by Blackdisciple(m): 6:14pm On Dec 18, 2020
FarahAideed:
Pneumonia or COVID?
It like that covid1-9 brings pneumonia oo, av heard several issues about that sha

What do I know sef
Re: Abdulkadir Jimoh Dies Of Pneumonia, "Not COVID-19" by Blackdisciple(m): 6:15pm On Dec 18, 2020
The outcome of #endsars accumulated and gave him peunonima
hmmm what do I know sef
Re: Abdulkadir Jimoh Dies Of Pneumonia, "Not COVID-19" by DukeJoe17: 6:59pm On Dec 18, 2020
Pierocash:
Rip to him.

Your hypocrisy is a top notch.
Tell me your occupation and I'll tell you the kind of atrocities you commit on dailies.

Damn you hypocrite.
Re: Abdulkadir Jimoh Dies Of Pneumonia, "Not COVID-19" by Pierocash(m): 7:35pm On Dec 18, 2020
DukeJoe17:

[s]Your hypocrisy is a top notch.
Tell me your occupation and I'll tell you the kind of atrocities you commit on dailies.

Damn you hypocrite[/s].
Re: Abdulkadir Jimoh Dies Of Pneumonia, "Not COVID-19" by lebienconnu: 7:39pm On Dec 18, 2020
Pneumonia is infection of the lung paremchyma. The infection may be from a bacterial agent like Strep, pneumonia or a viral agent such as Conona virus. In a nutshel Pneumonia is a complication of COVID-19. COVID-19 is a strain of Corona virus.
Re: Abdulkadir Jimoh Dies Of Pneumonia, "Not COVID-19" by officialteemi(m): 7:47pm On Dec 18, 2020
DamZik:
Which Calabar or you meant Calabash?
As in e shock me oo.
Calabar Kidnapping wey be like pick2,pick4 ,last card
Re: Abdulkadir Jimoh Dies Of Pneumonia, "Not COVID-19" by ceaser: 8:30pm On Dec 18, 2020
Funny people.

What does COVID 19 do to the lungs? Of course the hallmark of coronabirus is pneumonia. It's a form of viral pneumonia that results into ARDS (Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome)

But it's alright, if you want Nigerians to accept pneumonia as a blanket word for the cause of death.

May God give his family the fortitude to bear the irreparable loss of their breadwinner.
Re: Abdulkadir Jimoh Dies Of Pneumonia, "Not COVID-19" by Bimpe29: 9:13pm On Dec 18, 2020
May Allah bless and forgive his soul Aameen.

It's a colossal loss for Ilorin.
Re: Abdulkadir Jimoh Dies Of Pneumonia, "Not COVID-19" by PoliteActivist: 1:30am On Dec 19, 2020
uniquetechng:
Thank God they didn't say he died of Covid-19 this time, this audio covid-19 in Nigeria is become stale and highly annoying.

It's people like you that are highly annoying. So all these people that die of covid in Nigeria and all over the world are audio, genius?? See beliw

Re: Abdulkadir Jimoh Dies Of Pneumonia, "Not COVID-19" by Musty112: 9:35am On Dec 19, 2020
And now, he has reached what he put forward. So we say Allahuma igfirllahu warhamu
Re: Abdulkadir Jimoh Dies Of Pneumonia, "Not COVID-19" by juman(m): 9:48am On Dec 19, 2020
Pneumonia is symptom of corona.
Re: Abdulkadir Jimoh Dies Of Pneumonia, "Not COVID-19" by uniquetechng: 10:30am On Dec 19, 2020
PoliteActivist:

It's people like you that are highly annoying. So all these people that die of covid in Nigeria and all over the world are audio, genius?? See beliw
I have people who lives in some of the most hit places abroad, and from their accounts of events since the pandemic started we don't have it in Nigeria but I don't expect someone like you to know that politicians are taking advantage of the situation to cashout big from the international communities.
Now let me ask you, how many people have you seen die of covid-19 in Nigeria ? Our govt has been reporting daily deaths from Covid-19 since March 2020, can you point to where these people were buried ?

The commissioner you are referencing was not killed by Covid-19, they denied the report that he died from Covid-19.

Next time buy yourself a functioning brain before quoting me.
Re: Abdulkadir Jimoh Dies Of Pneumonia, "Not COVID-19" by PoliteActivist: 6:22pm On Dec 19, 2020
uniquetechng:
I have people who lives in some of the most hit places abroad, and from their accounts of events since the pandemic started we don't have it in Nigeria but I don't expect someone like you to know that politicians are taking advantage of the situation to cashout big from the international communities.
Now let me ask you, how many people have you seen die of covid-19 in Nigeria ? Our govt has been reporting daily deaths from Covid-19 since March 2020, can you point to where these people were buried ?

The commissioner you are referencing was not killed by Covid-19, they denied the report that he died from Covid-19.

Next time buy yourself a functioning brain before quoting me.

Genius, Nigeria has managed to make dying of covid a shameful thing. Even people in isolation centers hide that they are there. Here is a typical example. The doctors are telling u to report to isolation center if u had any contact with him, yet his people are denying he died of covid complications, and u believe it. Genius!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chris Eze Dumps APC, Joins Labour Party / Dongara, Gbajabiamila Nominated As Speaker As Voting Begins In House Of Reps / Saraki: Witness Tenders Implicating GTB Documents Against Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.