Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,568 members, 7,812,837 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

After 10 Years, Nairaland CEO Shares His New Picture (see Here) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / After 10 Years, Nairaland CEO Shares His New Picture (see Here) (14153 Views)

David Hundeyin Attacks Nairaland CEO Seun Osewa On Twitter (Graphic pics) / Chief Justice Of Nigeria, Tanko Muhammad Looking Fresh, Younger In New Picture / New Picture Of El-Zakzakki And His Wife Emerges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After 10 Years, Nairaland CEO Shares His New Picture (see Here) by christejames(m): 4:12pm On Dec 18, 2020
Seun don marry?

Looking frosh!
Re: After 10 Years, Nairaland CEO Shares His New Picture (see Here) by Flamemignon1(m): 4:17pm On Dec 18, 2020
Pochettino:
He is gay. Call a spade a spade. Finally explains why females are unjustly favoured on NL.
Your theory makes no sense. Since he's "allegedly" gay, are men not supposed to be the ones favored?

28 Likes

Re: After 10 Years, Nairaland CEO Shares His New Picture (see Here) by Racoon(m): 4:22pm On Dec 18, 2020
Seun just looking fresh like a new born baby.
Re: After 10 Years, Nairaland CEO Shares His New Picture (see Here) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Dec 18, 2020
Is he a she?

1 Like

Re: After 10 Years, Nairaland CEO Shares His New Picture (see Here) by Exc2000: 4:28pm On Dec 18, 2020
He is making good money and looks happy
Re: After 10 Years, Nairaland CEO Shares His New Picture (see Here) by BOOZELEE: 4:32pm On Dec 18, 2020
lkillbrokehoes:
This your Stupid reasons is why you will never have a forum

Lol

Who forum EPP?

Dangote get forum?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After 10 Years, Nairaland CEO Shares His New Picture (see Here) by oladeebo: 4:35pm On Dec 18, 2020
Tiwaz2:
After ten years off the camera, The owner of this great forum, Oluwaseun Osewa has finally shared his new picture. He is now fat. Money good ooo, The real mother of transformation is money
....but why this man hidden for camera for that soo long
he must be a cowboy.
Re: After 10 Years, Nairaland CEO Shares His New Picture (see Here) by GodWrites: 4:57pm On Dec 18, 2020
It still doesn't change the fact that NL needs an upgrade.

If this dude was business minded, he would have been one of the richest dudes in Africa.

Even if he doesn't want to do it for the money, he should do it for humanity, or perhaps for the name and good he will do.

He was luck to be among the early birds, when only few had access to water, talk of the internet.

He should not let his impact die with him. NL supposed to have gotten a headquarter now, while establishing data centers all around Africa, with shares and board of directors.

Look at Mark for Christ sake! It's only Facebook.com, and I believe Nairaland.com can even achieve more when the right mechanism are in place.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: After 10 Years, Nairaland CEO Shares His New Picture (see Here) by UndauntedYOCA(f): 5:04pm On Dec 18, 2020
BOOZELEE:

Lol

Who forum EPP?

Dangote get forum?
It has helped him achieve things and he's cashing out. Don't go sounding like a bad belle na.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: After 10 Years, Nairaland CEO Shares His New Picture (see Here) by UndauntedYOCA(f): 5:07pm On Dec 18, 2020
Of course, money is good!
Re: After 10 Years, Nairaland CEO Shares His New Picture (see Here) by CopaMike(m): 5:25pm On Dec 18, 2020
What kind of a person is this guy sef?
Re: After 10 Years, Nairaland CEO Shares His New Picture (see Here) by iamyemiakins(m): 5:48pm On Dec 18, 2020
Looking fresh and cool
Money speaking!

Kondomatic:
The love of Ishilove's life back then.

Oga Seun, are you still single?
Seriously?

Brooklynsouth:
See his afonja head ,cone structure
www.nairaland.com/attachments/12817858_tmpcam4196729719964435420_jpeg67906653f6f9edd5cbdbdfa8bd87761d
Re: After 10 Years, Nairaland CEO Shares His New Picture (see Here) by theFilmtric: 6:07pm On Dec 18, 2020
GodWrites:

If this dude was business minded, he would have been one of the richest dudes in Africa.

Even if he doesn't want to do it for the money, he should do it for humanity, or perhaps for the name and good he will do.

He was luck to be among the early birds, when only few had access to water, talk of the internet.

He should not let his impact die with him. NL supposed to have gotten a headquarter now, while establishing data centers all around Africa, with shares and board of directors.

Look at Mark for Christ sake! It's only Facebook.com, and I believe Nairaland.com can even achieve more when the right mechanism are in place.

Seun
This is sound advice!

theFilmtricsay

1 Like

Re: After 10 Years, Nairaland CEO Shares His New Picture (see Here) by Duridadi: 6:10pm On Dec 18, 2020
SEUN dey do make up ni undecided undecided undecided

The eyebrows thou grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: After 10 Years, Nairaland CEO Shares His New Picture (see Here) by Brooklynsouth(f): 6:11pm On Dec 18, 2020
iamyemiakins:
Looking fresh and cool
Money speaking!

Seriously?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12817858_tmpcam4196729719964435420_jpeg67906653f6f9edd5cbdbdfa8bd87761d
is that your older brother
Re: After 10 Years, Nairaland CEO Shares His New Picture (see Here) by DontBullshitMe: 6:13pm On Dec 18, 2020
If this guy drops dead today. What happens to Nairaland?

Is there a succession plan we don't know of?

Seun

3 Likes

Re: After 10 Years, Nairaland CEO Shares His New Picture (see Here) by Okoroawusa: 6:15pm On Dec 18, 2020
Seun i sight you...

You are doing a great job
Re: After 10 Years, Nairaland CEO Shares His New Picture (see Here) by Uyi168: 6:50pm On Dec 18, 2020
After many years, still no beards..
Nawa oo..

3 Likes

Re: After 10 Years, Nairaland CEO Shares His New Picture (see Here) by PDJT: 6:54pm On Dec 18, 2020
Uyi168:
After many years, still no beards..
Nawa oo..

-Lol grin .

-Now you made me laugh out too loud and my landlady has found out am home cry , I will send my bills to you Oga.

4 Likes

Re: After 10 Years, Nairaland CEO Shares His New Picture (see Here) by ruggedtimi(m): 6:57pm On Dec 18, 2020
Nice one oga
Re: After 10 Years, Nairaland CEO Shares His New Picture (see Here) by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 6:58pm On Dec 18, 2020
edoairways:
The only thing constant is change. I thought atheist don't celebrate Christmas or am I missing something?
AishaYesufu:
Seun the atheist that celebrates Christmas
Why should atheists not celebrate Xmas undecided
Re: After 10 Years, Nairaland CEO Shares His New Picture (see Here) by Raydos: 7:10pm On Dec 18, 2020
GodWrites:

Nairaland should have been the perfect Replica Of twitter in Africa, But Mr Seun dey Bleep up big time!! This is 2020 and Nairaland is still looking like a website In the 1800s

By the way, Seun is a good-looking man! ooo

11 Likes

Re: After 10 Years, Nairaland CEO Shares His New Picture (see Here) by marylandcakes: 7:16pm On Dec 18, 2020
I think Seun should vet his moderators and update this forum or it will be left behind.

1 Like

Re: After 10 Years, Nairaland CEO Shares His New Picture (see Here) by JustCruise(m): 7:19pm On Dec 18, 2020
Good looking dude.

Only disappointed in the lack of ambition for the forum.

3 Likes

Re: After 10 Years, Nairaland CEO Shares His New Picture (see Here) by majamajic(m): 7:28pm On Dec 18, 2020
AdaugoChisom:
Chimuoooo Seun is a handsome man

Shoot your shot baby !
Re: After 10 Years, Nairaland CEO Shares His New Picture (see Here) by Buharidgeneral: 7:34pm On Dec 18, 2020
Looking dude. Silent achiever

2 Likes

Re: After 10 Years, Nairaland CEO Shares His New Picture (see Here) by SpecialAdviser(m): 7:35pm On Dec 18, 2020
BOOZELEE:
If na me get dis forum I go dey knack all the fine gels for here give dem admin job.
I sha hope say im don count plenty Toto scores for here.

That's why you can never achieve the feat of getting this kind forum.

5 Likes

Re: After 10 Years, Nairaland CEO Shares His New Picture (see Here) by thelinguist: 7:37pm On Dec 18, 2020
GodWrites:

it is his company, let him do it as he seem fit.. Abi wetin sef?

3 Likes

Re: After 10 Years, Nairaland CEO Shares His New Picture (see Here) by thelinguist: 7:38pm On Dec 18, 2020
DontBullshitMe:
If this guy drops dead today. What happens to Nairaland?

Is there a succession plan we don't know of?

Seun
how is that a problem?
Re: After 10 Years, Nairaland CEO Shares His New Picture (see Here) by Herbephe1(m): 7:43pm On Dec 18, 2020
BOOZELEE:
If na me get dis forum I go dey knack all the fine gels for here give dem admin job.
I sha hope say im don count plenty Toto scores for here.

Thank God u are not the one,Nah now I just de know why God no dash u such talent
Re: After 10 Years, Nairaland CEO Shares His New Picture (see Here) by HelpYourself(m): 7:58pm On Dec 18, 2020
FarahAideed:
There is something weird about this dude sha but I can't place

If you know you know grin

As in weird to level 100000000
Re: After 10 Years, Nairaland CEO Shares His New Picture (see Here) by Ekemeze: 8:05pm On Dec 18, 2020

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ibrahim Obanikoro Domiciliary Account Ban: Why It's Stupid / President Buhari Participates At US-Africa Summit (Photos) / Rivers: Fubara Swears In 9 Re-nominated Commissioners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.