Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,905 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:57 PM

After 10 Years, Nairaland CEO Shares His New Picture (see Here) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / After 10 Years, Nairaland CEO Shares His New Picture (see Here) (14155 Views)

David Hundeyin Attacks Nairaland CEO Seun Osewa On Twitter (Graphic pics) / Chief Justice Of Nigeria, Tanko Muhammad Looking Fresh, Younger In New Picture / New Picture Of El-Zakzakki And His Wife Emerges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After 10 Years, Nairaland CEO Shares His New Picture (see Here) by Flamemignon1(m): 10:55pm On Dec 18, 2020
Pochettino:

Naso. grin
Gay biologist. They've split it into 'mannerisms' & 'sexuality' so they can sneak in their mental illness. grin

Oga fvck outta my mentions with your illogical write up abeg. The mere thought of exchanging quotes with you irritates me sef. Sissy.

A man acts & bleeps like a real man. Any other thing is GAY.

Goodbye.
Spoken exactly what I expected you to say. Have a good night
Re: After 10 Years, Nairaland CEO Shares His New Picture (see Here) by Pochettino(f): 10:55pm On Dec 18, 2020
Flamemignon1:

The first rule of masculinity is doing whatever the hell you want as long as no one gets hurt. If you feel like wearing pink or a thong, you do it and you do it because it makes you happy, that's a real man. Any man who thinks wearing thongs will make him gay or less of a man, he's that, less of a man and if he thinks, it makes him gay then he's completely insecure. A real straight man will do whatever makes him happy and society can go Bleep themselves because of their wild insecurities. A real straight man will strut the runway in a dress and he's still straight because masculinity is a societal construct not nature's abode.

You went down the homophobic route. Thought we could have a civilized convo without hate but No. Have a good night

Masculinity is NOT doing whatever you want to do. A man can be reasonable AND remain masculine. Masculinity is ACTING LIKE A MAN.

A female can do whatever she wants to do too. It won't turn her masculine. She will only be a spoiled brat - but won't make her masculine.

And yes, I am homophobic. I am proud to be attracted to the opposite gender the way nature designed it.

I am proud that I am not mentally ill & biologically defective like gays!

Goodbye.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: After 10 Years, Nairaland CEO Shares His New Picture (see Here) by Flamemignon1(m): 10:58pm On Dec 18, 2020
Pochettino:

Masculinity is NOT doing whatever you want to do. A man can be reasonable AND remain masculine. Masculinity is ACTING LIKE A MAN.

A female can do whatever she wants to do too. It won't turn her masculine. She will only be a spoiled brat - but won't make her masculine.

And yes, I am homophobic. I am proud to be attracted to the opposite gender the way nature designed it.

I am proud that I am not mentally ill & biologically defective like gays!

Goodbye.
I said goodnight

1 Like

Re: After 10 Years, Nairaland CEO Shares His New Picture (see Here) by EmekaA125(m): 10:58pm On Dec 18, 2020
OVB123:
Is a very handsome man.
Mtcheeeeeew
Re: After 10 Years, Nairaland CEO Shares His New Picture (see Here) by Pochettino(f): 11:01pm On Dec 18, 2020
Flamemignon1:

I said goodnight

Get d fvck outta my mention, gay.

1 Like

Re: After 10 Years, Nairaland CEO Shares His New Picture (see Here) by Flamemignon1(m): 11:03pm On Dec 18, 2020
Pochettino:

Get d fvck outta my mention, gay.
And proud. Good night
Re: After 10 Years, Nairaland CEO Shares His New Picture (see Here) by ChiefSosa(m): 11:03pm On Dec 18, 2020
Wetin carry Gay talk enter this thread now nitori oloun?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: After 10 Years, Nairaland CEO Shares His New Picture (see Here) by Pochettino(f): 11:09pm On Dec 18, 2020
Flamemignon1:

And proud. Good night

If your sexuality doesn't reproduce your successors then logically, it is flawed because the primary fucntion of sex is reproduction. #FACT

This is why I call you gays mentally ill creatures.

Now fvck off!

4 Likes

Re: After 10 Years, Nairaland CEO Shares His New Picture (see Here) by Flamemignon1(m): 11:20pm On Dec 18, 2020
Pochettino:

If your sexuality doesn't reproduce your successors then logically, it is flawed because the primary fucntion of sex is reproduction. #FACT

This is why I call you gays mentally ill creatures.

Now fvck off!
And you had to continue. Why are you obsessed with me? Do I smell "latent homosexuality"? Ok, i'll bite. What happened to couples who can't have children and the ones that don't want kids? My uncle who's a professor and his wife in Brunei are a living example moreover, it's the 21st century, people no longer rely on the traditional way to have kids. I'm raising twins and they are biological but I never had them the traditional way. I'm currently in a "lavender marriage" (look it up)

Now, let's go on record, I never called you names and I wanted nothing more than to have a civilized convo like adults but you had to result to hate and insults. We can agree to disagree and still learn something like adults do

10 Likes

Re: After 10 Years, Nairaland CEO Shares His New Picture (see Here) by 1Sharon(f): 11:31pm On Dec 18, 2020
FarahAideed:
There is something weird about this dude sha but I can't place

His eyes right? They're pretty and feminine, not necessarily a bad thing
Re: After 10 Years, Nairaland CEO Shares His New Picture (see Here) by 1Sharon(f): 11:40pm On Dec 18, 2020
Flamemignon1:

And proud. Good night

Good morning, why are you gay?

2 Likes

Re: After 10 Years, Nairaland CEO Shares His New Picture (see Here) by Flamemignon1(m): 11:50pm On Dec 18, 2020
1Sharon:

Good morning, why are you gay?
Sad this is still a question in 2020 but ok. I'm gay because it's the same reason you are straight. It's natural and you didn't choose to be straight

4 Likes

Re: After 10 Years, Nairaland CEO Shares His New Picture (see Here) by Fidelismaria: 12:06am On Dec 19, 2020
Dayoebe:

- He keeps a low profile.
- He is an atheist
- He reside in his native town - Sango Ota (despite his wealth)
- I heard he turn down million dollars offer to sell Nairaland
- He is/was computer geek.
- Someone said he created Nairaland using symbian phone (i doubt this]
- Most of those who work under him are from different part of the country and beyond. Example is Lalasticlala who is from Abia state

Really?

You mean seun got an offer to sell this crappy forum for millions of dollars and turned it down!!!!

Abeg where hin house dey for sango ota make I go wire am better slap. Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: After 10 Years, Nairaland CEO Shares His New Picture (see Here) by Dayoebe(m): 12:38am On Dec 19, 2020
Fidelismaria:

Really?

You mean seun got an offer to sell this crappy forum for millions of dollars and turned it down!!!!

Abeg where hin house dey for sango ota make I go wire am better slap. Nonsense.

You know how much that guy is making in a month from this crappy forum

If not for the fact that he is humble and stingy, he would have been rubbing shoulder with the likes of Mike Adenuga and Otedola.

That guy is insanely rich

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: After 10 Years, Nairaland CEO Shares His New Picture (see Here) by BestMan001: 12:47am On Dec 19, 2020
SEUN is the main man here
Lets understand with him..
Re: After 10 Years, Nairaland CEO Shares His New Picture (see Here) by Nobody: 12:57am On Dec 19, 2020
undecided
Re: After 10 Years, Nairaland CEO Shares His New Picture (see Here) by chii8(f): 3:13am On Dec 19, 2020
Hmmm..... when is he going to sanction monikers that are tribalistic and humiliating others based on their genders?

3 Likes

Re: After 10 Years, Nairaland CEO Shares His New Picture (see Here) by kalu61(m): 4:05am On Dec 19, 2020
Dayoebe:

If not for the fact that he is humble and stingy, he would have been rubbing shoulder with the likes of Mike Adenuga and Otedola.

make wuna stop de hype this guy. If seun had taken this platform serious, it would have been top notched Africa number one social media with our population. Even the ads he gets here are under valued and un paid for. I swear Linder lkeji better pass seun for ads.

Ask people who have been here in last 10 years, NL has lost and leverage on it glory. I doesn't mean he is not making decent income either

1 Like

Re: After 10 Years, Nairaland CEO Shares His New Picture (see Here) by emerich(m): 6:39am On Dec 19, 2020
Why is he looking like a simp and gay at the same time. Dude should hit the gym ASAP to get some masculine look.

2 Likes

Re: After 10 Years, Nairaland CEO Shares His New Picture (see Here) by 1Sharon(f): 6:39am On Dec 19, 2020
Flamemignon1:

And you had to continue. Why are you obsessed with me? Do I smell "latent homosexuality"? Ok, i'll bite. What happened to couples who can't have children and the ones that don't want kids? My uncle who's a professor and his wife in Brunei are a living example moreover, it's the 21st century, people no longer rely on the traditional way to have kids. I'm raising twins and they are biological but I never had them the traditional way. I'm currently in a "lavender marriage" (look it up)

Now, let's go on record, I never called you names and I wanted nothing more than to have a civilized convo like adults but you had to result to hate and insults. We can agree to disagree and still learn something like adults do

This is not okay.
Re: After 10 Years, Nairaland CEO Shares His New Picture (see Here) by CHoccolaTE: 6:57am On Dec 19, 2020
I am surprised this thread is still here, I thought he would have hidden it by now.

He seems like a private person....
Re: After 10 Years, Nairaland CEO Shares His New Picture (see Here) by GodWrites: 8:45am On Dec 19, 2020
Dayoebe:

- He keeps a low profile.
- He is an atheist
- He reside in his native town - Sango Ota (despite his wealth)
- I heard he turn down million dollars offer to sell Nairaland
- He is/was computer geek.
- Someone said he created Nairaland using symbian phone (i doubt this]
- Most of those who work under him are from different part of the country and beyond. Example is Lalasticlala who is from Abia state

I've designed a profession looking business website with a phone, so I don't doubt the claim.

Also, I heard he got or bought this script, he didn't code it himself. No wonder he's having a hard time improving the forum, he knows nothing about NL script.

And he seems not to trust programmers, if not he would have hired one.

The feature I'm looking for most is the upvote and downvote button.

It will really make NL to be resourceful again, since top comments are determined by number of votes, not who commented first.

That way, responsible and mature comments can grace the front page; while useless comments stay in the background.

What do you think?

3 Likes

Re: After 10 Years, Nairaland CEO Shares His New Picture (see Here) by GodWrites: 8:49am On Dec 19, 2020
Pochettino:

With sissies, its not a gender thing.

Gays (like yourself) hate masculinity because you can never have it so you all secretly hate on real men.

So anything to promote femininity & offend masculinity is welcome to you because you hate the fact that you can never be a real man.

Your reasoning is repulsive and fallacious.

There are millions of gay men who are more masculine and manly than the so-called straight guys.

That some gays are girlish doesn't mean every gay is girlish.

Enough with this stereotype that gay men are feminine or sissy, most of them aren't.

Some Nigerian guys you see everyday are gay, but you'll never know cause they even look more manly than the straight dudes themselves.

Most of them even have girlfriends, to further deceive the society. Some even battle with internalized homophobia despite being gay, which is exactly where I think you rank.

A closeted gay battling with internalized homophobia.

Educate yourself and stop embarrassing yourself on a public forum. Being a dumb homophobe is not an excuse to be ignorant.

5 Likes

Re: After 10 Years, Nairaland CEO Shares His New Picture (see Here) by Flamemignon1(m): 8:51am On Dec 19, 2020
1Sharon:

This is not okay.
We live in a country where we can't be ourselves. She's a lesbian and I'm gay and we both consented to the marriage of convenience

2 Likes

Re: After 10 Years, Nairaland CEO Shares His New Picture (see Here) by iamyemiakins(m): 8:56am On Dec 19, 2020
Enough of all these gay and homosexuality trash on this thread angry

1 Like

Re: After 10 Years, Nairaland CEO Shares His New Picture (see Here) by brain54(m): 9:39am On Dec 19, 2020
BOOZELEE:
If na me get dis forum I go dey knack all the fine gels for here give dem admin job.
I sha hope say im don count plenty Toto scores for here.
shows you are not a good business man... never mix business and pleasure...never!!

2 Likes

Re: After 10 Years, Nairaland CEO Shares His New Picture (see Here) by Vulcanheph(m): 9:45am On Dec 19, 2020
FarahAideed:
There is something weird about this dude sha but I can't place
I thought I was the only one who had this same thought.
Re: After 10 Years, Nairaland CEO Shares His New Picture (see Here) by johnhood(m): 10:06am On Dec 19, 2020
Flamemignon1:

Lavender marriage?
So you are gay but married to a woman to hide your sexuality?
Re: After 10 Years, Nairaland CEO Shares His New Picture (see Here) by Pochettino(f): 10:30am On Dec 19, 2020
GodWrites:

[s]Your reasoning is repulsive and fallacious.

There are millions of gay men who are more masculine and manly than the so-called straight guys.

That some gays are girlish doesn't mean every gay is girlish.

Enough with this stereotype that gay men are feminine or sissy, most of them aren't.

Some Nigerian guys you see everyday are gay, but you'll never know cause they even look more manly than the straight dudes themselves.

Most of them even have girlfriends, to further deceive the society. Some even battle with internalized homophobia despite being gay, which is exactly where I think you rank.

A closeted gay battling with internalized homophobia.

Educate yourself and stop embarrassing yourself on a public forum. Being a dumb homophobe is not an excuse to be ignorant[/s].

Wow. Seems to be a lot of gays on this forum. grin
It even wants me to identify as one of them, that's how desperate it has become.

Sorry to disappoint you sissy, I will forever love pussies and I find it repulsive to see a man in the embrace of another man.

If you are so bold with your biological disability, attach a face to your cause & come out in the open to advocate for it or keep your cowardly fingers idle.

In the meantime, see a psychiatrist.

2 Likes

Re: After 10 Years, Nairaland CEO Shares His New Picture (see Here) by Fidelismaria: 10:32am On Dec 19, 2020
Dayoebe:

Insanely rich my foot
Re: After 10 Years, Nairaland CEO Shares His New Picture (see Here) by Pochettino(f): 10:35am On Dec 19, 2020
Flamemignon1:

Sad this is still a question in 2020 but ok. I'm gay because it's the same reason you are straight. It's natural and you didn't choose to be straight

Hahahahahahaha grin
'It is natural'.

If being a gay is 'natural', explain to us why 'nature' does not have a 'natural' way of reproducing that trait. Instead species from another sexual orientation is responsible for that.

Is this not clear evidence that you & your lot (who seem to be bountiful on this forum) are an anomaly?

Ogbeni, you were not born gay. You cowered into faggotry because of factors (biological or psychological) that are directly related to your inability to function as a real man.

1 Like

Re: After 10 Years, Nairaland CEO Shares His New Picture (see Here) by GodWrites: 10:39am On Dec 19, 2020
Pochettino:

Wow. Seems to be a lot of gays on this forum. grin
It even wants me to identify as one of them, that's how desperate it has become.

Sorry to disappoint you sissy, I will forever love pussies and I find it repulsive to see a man in the embrace of another man.

If you are so bold with your biological disability, attach a face to your cause & come out in the open to advocate for it or keep your cowardly fingers idle.

In the meantime, see a psychiatrist.

First of all, I'm happily married to a beautiful woman.

Secondly, that I support gay right doesn't make me gay. It's a lame deduction!

There are what we call "gay allies", and they are the straightest you'll ever see.

Also, I never in any way say you should become gay or mess around with a man. Nobody is forcing you, so why are you a bigot because of man vs man relationship?

Jealous that they are bold enough to go for what they want?

Maybe it's one of your fantasies cheesy

You don't need to tell me about your love for pussy, it goes in length to expose your insecurity.

I'm telling you for a fact that you're a closeted gay battling with internalized homophobia

Only few straight dudes have the time to hate on gays, those that claim to do are often closeted gays like you.

I have met your types severally, and I can only hope you get better.

I would suggest you meet a therapist, perhaps it will help your mental state and allow you to accept what you are.

Good luck.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ahmed Lawan Assures Support For Enyimba Shoe Company (Video) / Fg’s Three-month Expenditure Exceeds Revenue By N1.43tn – CBN Report / Mob Attempts To Lynch Naval Personnel Over Death Of Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.