Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:13 AM

After 10 Years, Nairaland CEO Shares His New Picture (see Here) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / After 10 Years, Nairaland CEO Shares His New Picture (see Here) (14157 Views)

David Hundeyin Attacks Nairaland CEO Seun Osewa On Twitter (Graphic pics) / Chief Justice Of Nigeria, Tanko Muhammad Looking Fresh, Younger In New Picture / New Picture Of El-Zakzakki And His Wife Emerges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After 10 Years, Nairaland CEO Shares His New Picture (see Here) by Realcash224(m): 8:13pm On Dec 18, 2020
Why he never do giveaway on this forum just for once??
Re: After 10 Years, Nairaland CEO Shares His New Picture (see Here) by PreyingMantis(m): 8:16pm On Dec 18, 2020
FarahAideed:
There is something weird about this dude sha but I can't place
He looks like a fagg0t...smh

Ndi Yoruba sef...

4 Likes

Re: After 10 Years, Nairaland CEO Shares His New Picture (see Here) by onward4life(m): 8:26pm On Dec 18, 2020
FarahAideed:

Michael Jackson comes to bear..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: After 10 Years, Nairaland CEO Shares His New Picture (see Here) by Optional09: 8:29pm On Dec 18, 2020
i just got back from suspension, i will soon go back to another one years suspension for suggesting that APC already bought Nairaland
Re: After 10 Years, Nairaland CEO Shares His New Picture (see Here) by GodWrites: 8:30pm On Dec 18, 2020
thelinguist:
it is his company, let him do it as he seem fit.. Abi wetin sef?

I doubt if NL is registered as a company. It's just a FORUM and nothing more..
Re: After 10 Years, Nairaland CEO Shares His New Picture (see Here) by Uyi168: 8:34pm On Dec 18, 2020
PDJT:

-Lol grin .

-Now you made me laugh out too loud and my landlady has found out am home cry , I will send my bills to you Oga.

angry
Re: After 10 Years, Nairaland CEO Shares His New Picture (see Here) by Goldeno(m): 8:38pm On Dec 18, 2020
seankafor:
He is just another person out there..

Why should I care undecided
Another person out there who gave you the opportunity to post this rubbish

1 Like

Re: After 10 Years, Nairaland CEO Shares His New Picture (see Here) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 18, 2020
Hun? Why does he look like a woman?

It's remaining lala.

3 Likes

Re: After 10 Years, Nairaland CEO Shares His New Picture (see Here) by Tedpgrass: 8:58pm On Dec 18, 2020
Thanks Seun for Nairaland

1 Like

Re: After 10 Years, Nairaland CEO Shares His New Picture (see Here) by Dayoebe(m): 8:59pm On Dec 18, 2020
FarahAideed:

- He keeps a low profile.
- He is an atheist
- He reside in his native town - Sango Ota (despite his wealth)
- I heard he turn down million dollars offer to sell Nairaland
- He is/was computer geek.
- Someone said he created Nairaland using symbian phone (i doubt this]
- Most of those who work under him are from different part of the country and beyond. Example is Lalasticlala who is from Abia state

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: After 10 Years, Nairaland CEO Shares His New Picture (see Here) by Titugirl(f): 9:16pm On Dec 18, 2020
BOOZELEE:
If na me get dis forum I go dey knack all the fine gels for here give dem admin job.
I sha hope say im don count plenty Toto scores for here.
Na why God no go fit allow you get any forum

2 Likes

Re: After 10 Years, Nairaland CEO Shares His New Picture (see Here) by Sankabson(m): 9:44pm On Dec 18, 2020
God is just wonderful!

Eni to Lori ko ni Fila, Eni to ni Fila ko Lori.
Re: After 10 Years, Nairaland CEO Shares His New Picture (see Here) by Nickshrapnel: 9:45pm On Dec 18, 2020
edoairways:
The only thing constant is change. I thought atheist don't celebrate Christmas or am I missing something?
Not only Christians celebrate Christmas. I for example look forward to the break and not reason for the break
Re: After 10 Years, Nairaland CEO Shares His New Picture (see Here) by papito737: 9:46pm On Dec 18, 2020
edoairways:
The only thing constant is change. I thought atheist don't celebrate Christmas or am I missing something?

My guy, he's just a businessman like every other person. Once you get mind yab God, everyone would be interested.
Re: After 10 Years, Nairaland CEO Shares His New Picture (see Here) by TheFacelessMan: 9:53pm On Dec 18, 2020
Seun Osewa, unhide my stories angry
Re: After 10 Years, Nairaland CEO Shares His New Picture (see Here) by Pauladex(m): 10:03pm On Dec 18, 2020
I heard this man turn down shekarau's offer to join him in Sambisa for €10b. Lol

1 Like

Re: After 10 Years, Nairaland CEO Shares His New Picture (see Here) by StubbornGENIUS: 10:11pm On Dec 18, 2020
Pauladex:
I heard this man turn down shekarau's offer to join him in Sambisa for €10b.
Where did you hear this?
Re: After 10 Years, Nairaland CEO Shares His New Picture (see Here) by abimic(m): 10:12pm On Dec 18, 2020
Titugirl:

Na why God no go fit allow you get any forum
So funny
Re: After 10 Years, Nairaland CEO Shares His New Picture (see Here) by Pauladex(m): 10:12pm On Dec 18, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
Where did you hear this?
just a joke bro

1 Like

Re: After 10 Years, Nairaland CEO Shares His New Picture (see Here) by thundafire: 10:13pm On Dec 18, 2020
See him head like Snake grin cheesy,baba where dey quick ban PDP supporters but ignore deadmeat and that bitch.
Re: After 10 Years, Nairaland CEO Shares His New Picture (see Here) by Pochettino(f): 10:17pm On Dec 18, 2020
Flamemignon1:

Your theory makes no sense. Since he's "allegedly" gay, are men not supposed to be the ones favored?

With sissies, its not a gender thing.

Gays (like yourself) hate masculinity because you can never have it so you all secretly hate on real men.

So anything to promote femininity & offend masculinity is welcome to you because you hate the fact that you can never be a real man.

1 Like

Re: After 10 Years, Nairaland CEO Shares His New Picture (see Here) by WalkerMichael(m): 10:25pm On Dec 18, 2020
- senior man
Re: After 10 Years, Nairaland CEO Shares His New Picture (see Here) by Nicepoker(m): 10:26pm On Dec 18, 2020
How person fit take ban this guy from NL
Re: After 10 Years, Nairaland CEO Shares His New Picture (see Here) by Flamemignon1(m): 10:26pm On Dec 18, 2020
Pochettino:

Gays (like yourself) hate masculinity because you can never have it so you all secretly hate on real men.

So anything to promote femininity & offend masculinity is welcome to you because you hate the fact that you can never be a real man.
Lol..... What's your definition of masculinity because a real man defines his own masculinity not following the societal hegemonic masculinity.

P. S: if you think all gay men promote feminity then you probably haven't met most gay men because most gay men are masculine according to society's definition

1 Like

Re: After 10 Years, Nairaland CEO Shares His New Picture (see Here) by Flamemignon1(m): 10:29pm On Dec 18, 2020
Pochettino:

And gender mannerisms has nothing to do with human sexuality. He might be a bit feminine in real life but he's straight as an arrow. I've seen a lot straight "feminine" men and gay "masculine" men
Re: After 10 Years, Nairaland CEO Shares His New Picture (see Here) by Pochettino(f): 10:35pm On Dec 18, 2020
Flamemignon1:

Lol..... What's your definition of masculinity because a real man defines his own masculinity not following the societal hegemonic masculinity.

P. S: if you think all gay men promote feminity then you probably haven't met most gay men because most gay men are masculine according to society's definition

Masculinity is masculinity. It has no variations.
It simply means "man like". If you are masculine you act like a real man. If you are not, you act like a bitch. Simple.

You gays are very good at twisting existing facts of nature to suit that untreated mental illness affecting you all.

1 Like

Re: After 10 Years, Nairaland CEO Shares His New Picture (see Here) by Pochettino(f): 10:38pm On Dec 18, 2020
Flamemignon1:

And gender mannerisms has nothing to do with human sexuality. He might be a bit feminine in real life but he's straight as an arrow. I've seen a lot straight "feminine" men and gay "masculine" men

No straight man acts like a bitch. If a man feels comfortable moaning 'awwwnn' or wearing make up & thongs then he is a sissy.

If a man loves a dick penetrating his asshole, then he is a sissy. NO straight man loves his asshole penetrated.

End of. It is black & white.

1 Like

Re: After 10 Years, Nairaland CEO Shares His New Picture (see Here) by Pochettino(f): 10:40pm On Dec 18, 2020
Gays always trying to make their biological defect look normal but rely on the same straight people they detest to make more gays for them.

Bunch of mentally ill creatures...
Re: After 10 Years, Nairaland CEO Shares His New Picture (see Here) by Flamemignon1(m): 10:42pm On Dec 18, 2020
Pochettino:

No straight man acts like a bitch. If a man feels comfortable moaning 'awwwnn' or wearing make up & thongs then he is a sissy.

If a man loves a dick penetrating his asshole, then he is a sissy. NO straight man loves his asshole penetrated.

That's sexuality
Re: After 10 Years, Nairaland CEO Shares His New Picture (see Here) by Flamemignon1(m): 10:44pm On Dec 18, 2020
Pochettino:

That's gender mannerisms. Don't confuse both because they are not the same
Re: After 10 Years, Nairaland CEO Shares His New Picture (see Here) by Flamemignon1(m): 10:52pm On Dec 18, 2020
Pochettino:

Masculinity is masculinity. It has no variations.
It simply means "man like". If you are masculine you act like a real man. If you are not, you act like a bitch. Simple.

You gays are very good at twisting existing facts of nature to suit that untreated mental illness affecting you all.
The first rule of masculinity is doing whatever the hell you want as long as no one gets hurt. If you feel like wearing pink or a thong, you do it and you do it because it makes you happy, that's a real man. Any man who thinks wearing thongs will make him gay or less of a man, he's that, less of a man and if he thinks, it makes him gay then he's completely insecure. A real straight man will do whatever makes him happy and society can go Bleep themselves because of their wild insecurities. A real straight man will strut the runway in a dress and he's still straight because masculinity is a societal construct not nature's abode.

You went down the homophobic route. Thought we could have a civilized convo without hate but No. Have a good night

2 Likes

Re: After 10 Years, Nairaland CEO Shares His New Picture (see Here) by Pochettino(f): 10:52pm On Dec 18, 2020
Flamemignon1:

That's gender mannerisms. Don't confuse both because they are not the same

Naso. grin
Gay biologist. They've split it into 'mannerisms' & 'sexuality' so they can sneak in their mental illness. grin

Oga fvck outta my mentions with your illogical write up abeg. The mere thought of exchanging quotes with you irritates me sef. Sissy.

A man acts & bleeps like a real man. Any other thing is GAY.

Goodbye.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FG's Refusal To Publish Terrorism Sponsors - Vanguard Editorial / Tinubu’s Gaffes Result Of Campaign Pressure – APC PCC (Video) / Does The Supreme Court Have Original Jurisdiction Over Naira Deadline Case?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.