Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,253 members, 7,815,379 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Story: Daddy’s S*x Toy� - Season 1 - [episode 1 Of 45] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Story: Daddy’s S*x Toy� - Season 1 - [episode 1 Of 45] (722 Views)

Story: Daddy’s S*x Toy� - Season 1 - [episode 1 - 45] / Woman Show Off Her New S*x Toy (+18) / I Masturbate With A New S*x Toy Every Day – Woman Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Story: Daddy’s S*x Toy� - Season 1 - [episode 1 Of 45] by cooljohe: 5:04pm On Dec 18, 2020
The whole story started this way.

Kelly Peters is what we call Hot and sexy, she’s cute as Bleep and any man will always want to get in her panties but unluckily she rather prefers being with her dad.
She played the role of a wife at a very young age, when her mother died the bond for her and her dad grew stronger beyond daughter and father relationship till one day…. There came a gentle rap on the door of Kelly’s room, she got up sleepily, walked mechanically up to the door and opened it, why? It was her dad he had probably come to bid her good night as usual.. “I hope i didn’t wake you up? He asked… “No, she lied out of politeness. Please come in” he came in and sat comfortably on the bed… “So how was your day today? He asked drawing closer to her on the bed… “Fine, Daddy….she replied “Kelly……he called with a husky voice….
“Kelly……he called with a husky voice….. “Yes daddy….. “I guess you must be wondering why i am here tonight? He asked after a pause, she averted his gaze…”kelly look at me, why all this shyness…. before she knew it he had already thrown his right hand on her shoulder, blabbering and trembling at the same time. Why was her Dad trembling? What was he trying to do to her? No! She shouted she could feel his hands traversing her whole body, Caressing her breasts,

Read more >>>
https://www.newstractor.com.ng/story-daddys-sx-toy---season-1---episode-1-of-45-272

(1) (Reply)

Are You Tired Of Masturbating ?? / 20k Give-away on Nairaland tonight, I just bought my first... (PIC) / Is It Possible To Avoid Girls When You're Broke But Very Handsome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.