Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Is It Possible To Avoid Girls When You're Broke But Very Handsome - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Possible To Avoid Girls When You're Broke But Very Handsome (722 Views)

Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut / This Is What Is Now Happening..avoid Girls Btw 18-37 That Do This[pix] / Different Types Of Girls When They Are Visiting A Guy For The First Time. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible To Avoid Girls When You're Broke But Very Handsome by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jan 04, 2021
I think girls naturally have a fantasy of dating broke and handsome guys because they know the rich fine guys have so many options but because you're broke once you're handsome they assume you're an easy target because you are too broke to say no to them and so they start giving you signals. but how can one focus like this? if these girls keep bothering these fine broke guys how and when are they supposed to make money ? are girls a curse to fineboys? because you may never make it as long as girls find a way to be in your head every second...this shit is sad

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Avoid Girls When You're Broke But Very Handsome by Slynation(m): 4:49pm On Jan 04, 2021
Akuko ndi mgbu.......!!

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Avoid Girls When You're Broke But Very Handsome by Freelane33(m): 5:37pm On Jan 04, 2021
Wahala for who fine whey no get money grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

I Have A Fiancee And I Want To Have Intercourse With Different Ladies / 10 Natural Foods To Help You Last Longer In Bed / My Husband Doesn't Feel Happy With My Pregnancy, He Already Impregnated My Siste

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.