Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Why Nigeria Ladies Will Always Depend On Men For Financial Assistance! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Nigeria Ladies Will Always Depend On Men For Financial Assistance! (677 Views)

Why Do Nigeria Ladies Dislike Fair Guys? / Cris Galera: Model Marries Herself After Giving Up On Men (Photo) / 'Don’t Depend On Men To Succeed' - Daniella Okeke Tells Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Nigeria Ladies Will Always Depend On Men For Financial Assistance! by Killertune20: 5:31pm On Dec 18, 2020
Thread closed

6 Likes

Re: Why Nigeria Ladies Will Always Depend On Men For Financial Assistance! by fati2001(m): 5:32pm On Dec 18, 2020
Killertune20:
So many topics on nairaland about women leaching and being parasites, truth is, over time, there has become increasingly a distortion between guys and ladies, most ladies broke shame guys who inturn see or refer to them as parasites.

Fact check: as a guy, how are you faring in this Nigeria economy? Either you are a business person or 9--5, whatever it is, the economy is hard.

Let's take this back to gender, true or true, there is just a handful of business or services a lady can offer but a guy can do almost anything, ladies are left with little or nothing to do.

Makeup, hair dressing, sewing, sales of female wears etc are the handful of things our girls can do, last I checked, almost every house in Lagos has a shop where you can buy female wear.

And then, the capital to start this business is not even there, how many families in Nigeria can provide 600k for shop rent, sewing machine and other things for their daughter?

Taking all this into consideration, the ladies fall back on the guys cause even her family, can't even help, as her brothers are probably struggling.

Then there is the social media life, the least iphone is sold for almost 100k naira, the peer pressure and social media makes them even forget they have a life, imagine using a phone of 250k and no business or job attached to your name.

The misconception is this, how do you expect a young man to be rich, has a nice apartment, a car, and a good business before you can date him? If you know how to get this things, why not get them yourself?

So at the end, everyone should realise that the economy is hard and there is no hope in sight (hard truth) if not, how much are these women even demanding? Some ask for 2k, I mean less than 5 dollar.

My advice to guys is this, find the girl within your league, you can't be using infinix and you toasting a girl with xs max, and you call yourself a redpiller or alpha male or whatever, when she bills you, you come online and bash women.

Cause most guys want good thing for free, when you eventually see the lady who works in a petrol station for 12k a month, cause she doesn't have wigs or braids or new cloths, you overlook her and then go for the flashy one without a job, how do you think she maintains her lifestyle?

Go for the less expensive ones according to your income, upgrade her or change her when your story changes, pussy is all the same only the faces of the owners differ.

#shalom

said by someone from a poor and retarded black nation
Re: Why Nigeria Ladies Will Always Depend On Men For Financial Assistance! by James4358(m): 5:59pm On Dec 18, 2020
@op! U r right! Date ladies within ur league. There r stil nice ladies out ther that undastnds the nature of the economy & hussle like the guys do to pay their own bills! While some other ladies wont afford a menstraul pad if u remove guys from their lives!
Re: Why Nigeria Ladies Will Always Depend On Men For Financial Assistance! by lovelybugs(f): 6:11pm On Dec 18, 2020
I think I get where you're coming from.

But, the only thing stopping women from making their own money is
1) Most of them weren't raised to make money
2) Society isn't even encouraging women to make money.

If you grew up in Nigeria as a female odds are you've been told that having a 'husband and children of your own' is the greatest thing you'll ever achieve.

The truth is that most men have been raised to be providers and the women raised to be caretakers.

Some women lack the innovative thinking required to be successful. So they take the good ol route that has proven to be quite reliable time and time again. And I can't say I blame them.
How many businesses will give you 100k upwards with just one phone call and some small petting?

Nigeria is hard for everyone. That's not enough excuse to be lazy.

Anyways, this issue isn't even peculiar to Nigeria alone.

It also exists in developed countries. The only difference is that the society there encourages women to aspire to be something more than a wife and hard work genuinely pays there.

As for the men who leave responsible women, chase after gold diggers and when they get hurt take to the internet to vent, I've learnt long ago not too feel sorry for them. Most of then don't even deserve good women.

PS: just cause a woman is working and earning 12k doesn't mean she won't bill you ooo

4 Likes

Re: Why Nigeria Ladies Will Always Depend On Men For Financial Assistance! by Nobody: 6:18pm On Dec 18, 2020
Men are made to provide, so if its financially and otherwise, I see no need to wail

1 Like

Re: Why Nigeria Ladies Will Always Depend On Men For Financial Assistance! by Bennysam: 6:21pm On Dec 18, 2020
fati2001:

said by someone from a poor and retarded black nation
Confirm from white shit eater
Re: Why Nigeria Ladies Will Always Depend On Men For Financial Assistance! by Killertune20: 6:23pm On Dec 18, 2020
lovelybugs:

If you grew up in Nigeria as a female odds are you've been told that having a 'husband and children of your own' is the greatest thing you'll ever achieve.

The truth is that most men have been raised to be providers and the women raised to be caretakers.

Some women lack the innovative thinking required to be successful. So they take the good ol route that has proven to be quite reliable time and time again. And I can't say I blame them.
How many businesses will give you 100k upwards with just one phone call and some small petting?

PS: just cause a woman is working and earning 12k doesn't mean she won't bill you ooo

I didn't want to make the post lengthy, but I think you have said the things I left over, nice one smiley
Re: Why Nigeria Ladies Will Always Depend On Men For Financial Assistance! by Bennysam: 6:23pm On Dec 18, 2020
lovelybugs:

It also exists in developed countries. The only difference is that the society there encourages women to aspire to be something more than a wife and hard work genuinely pays there.

As for the men who leave responsible women, chase after gold diggers and when they get hurt take to the internet to vent, I've learnt long ago not too feel sorry for them. Most of then don't even deserve good women.

No society stops you from making money but laziness and urgent 2k you receive from you type makes it difficult for you to make money
Re: Why Nigeria Ladies Will Always Depend On Men For Financial Assistance! by longetivity(m): 6:24pm On Dec 18, 2020
An average Nigerian is a gold digger

1 Like

Re: Why Nigeria Ladies Will Always Depend On Men For Financial Assistance! by Killertune20: 6:24pm On Dec 18, 2020
Zzor:
Men are made to provide, so if its financially and otherwise, I see no need to wail

It's the truth, men are made to provide, but why put extra pressure on men? When you can clearly see the permutations?
Re: Why Nigeria Ladies Will Always Depend On Men For Financial Assistance! by Killertune20: 6:25pm On Dec 18, 2020
Bennysam:

Free the idiot, I didnt want to reply shim
Re: Why Nigeria Ladies Will Always Depend On Men For Financial Assistance! by fati2001(m): 7:09pm On Dec 18, 2020
Bennysam:
and it's better than black sticky shit.
Re: Why Nigeria Ladies Will Always Depend On Men For Financial Assistance! by Nobody: 7:14pm On Dec 18, 2020
bunch of broke hoes

2 Likes

Re: Why Nigeria Ladies Will Always Depend On Men For Financial Assistance! by virginprincess(f): 7:21pm On Dec 18, 2020
longetivity:
An average Nigerian is a gold digger
Yes very true, average nigerians (men), are gold diggers.

1 Like

Re: Why Nigeria Ladies Will Always Depend On Men For Financial Assistance! by Bennysam: 7:33pm On Dec 18, 2020
fati2001:

and it's better than black sticky shit.
After you will start looking for GOD fearing man
Re: Why Nigeria Ladies Will Always Depend On Men For Financial Assistance! by tobechi74: 7:34pm On Dec 18, 2020
Economy is bad. Is it not bad for guys too?

I see women mechanic hustling, who says there are no jobs women can do. The fact is most jobs are technical and slay queen lack the intellect required. Only good on stylist and design.

The school their papa sent Dem did not improve her intellect, it only increases her perceived value making g her feel she is too big to sell in filling station.
Re: Why Nigeria Ladies Will Always Depend On Men For Financial Assistance! by fati2001(m): 7:38pm On Dec 18, 2020
Bennysam:
After you will start looking for GOD fearing man

is that all you have to say ?

Re: Why Nigeria Ladies Will Always Depend On Men For Financial Assistance! by fati2001(m): 7:40pm On Dec 18, 2020
Killertune20:

Free the idiot, I didnt want to reply shim
idiot ur new name...
en pain you.... and that's the fact.
Re: Why Nigeria Ladies Will Always Depend On Men For Financial Assistance! by Godwin5766(m): 8:18pm On Dec 18, 2020
Zzor:
you're wrong!
Re: Why Nigeria Ladies Will Always Depend On Men For Financial Assistance! by aderoju3921: 11:03pm On Dec 18, 2020
:An average Nigerian is a gold diggerYes very true, average nigerians (men), are gold diggers.
Re: Why Nigeria Ladies Will Always Depend On Men For Financial Assistance! by Phraences: 11:34pm On Dec 18, 2020
lovelybugs:

Growing up i always hated hearing "is that how you will sweep in your husband's house?", "is that how you will cook in your husband's house?". It made me hate marriage and my imaginary husband. There were so many unformed feelings i had. Not until i listened to Chimamada Adichie who expressed all i was feeling so eloquently. Nigerian parents need to do better with their female children. They are more than marriage.

(1) (Reply)

Hustling Or Struggling; Are Nairalanders All Millionaires? / Have You Experienced Your Worst Enemy Becoming Your Best Friend? / Don't Marry These Men, It Ends In Pain Always

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.