Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,548 members, 7,958,684 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:40 PM

Marital Crisis: What should I do to save my marriage (pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marital Crisis: What should I do to save my marriage (pic) (1440 Views)

What Is Your Biggest Fear About Marriage (pic) / Disrespectful : My Wife's Comment 4 Days After Traditional Marriage (pic) / Teen Couple Commit Suicide By Hanging After Parents Refused Their Marriage - Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marital Crisis: What should I do to save my marriage (pic) by Scientists(m): 6:09pm On Dec 18, 2020
embarassed cry

Beware nairalanders, they are at it again banning useful entities just to drive home there believe. O won't blame them sha, Every Organization has there own policy which they must abide by and if you as are not comfortable with it, you must take a leave.

Faith Church and Deeper Life Church has banned some scientific innovations like the use of Condom,Doggy sex style, Mouth Gig, self service, Use of medicine and some other Scientific handles they use to reach out to the people in other to maintain healthy living.

Please nairalanders help me out. Advice me How I can convince my wife that no Doggy sex can really affect the peace of our marriage ?

Re: Marital Crisis: What should I do to save my marriage (pic) by Fahdiga(m): 6:26pm On Dec 18, 2020
Video of you and your wife doing the style she prefers or we won't advise
Re: Marital Crisis: What should I do to save my marriage (pic) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 18, 2020
why you sef go marry deeper life?
Re: Marital Crisis: What should I do to save my marriage (pic) by Scientists(m): 6:34pm On Dec 18, 2020
Fahdiga:
Video of you and your wife doing the style she prefers or we won't advise
She allows enough sex only wen she needs another baby
Re: Marital Crisis: What should I do to save my marriage (pic) by Scientists(m): 6:35pm On Dec 18, 2020
PopSmoke:
why you sef go marry deeper life?
Love
Re: Marital Crisis: What should I do to save my marriage (pic) by Earthstorms(m): 7:11pm On Dec 18, 2020
Scientists:
She allows enough sex only wen she needs another baby

Calculate her safe period and only be ready for her during her safe period.

That way you can have sex for many years in the name of looking for another child.

Anyway, you have a bigger problem that you are yet to recognize.

Your wife is actually the head of your home.

She decides when sex can happen and what style is allowed.
Re: Marital Crisis: What should I do to save my marriage (pic) by Scientists(m): 7:46pm On Dec 18, 2020
Earthstorms:

Calculate her safe period and only be ready for her during her safe period.

That way you can have sex for many years in the name of looking for another child.

Anyway, you have a bigger problem that you are yet to recognize.

Your wife is actually the head of your home.

She decides when sex can happen and what style is allowed.

okay Thanks
Re: Marital Crisis: What should I do to save my marriage (pic) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Dec 18, 2020
Scientists:

Love
then since u say u say u love her accept her doctrine nau cheesy
why u complaining?
regard the denial of ur pleasure as a spiritual self denial cheesy
Re: Marital Crisis: What should I do to save my marriage (pic) by Scientists(m): 8:05pm On Dec 18, 2020
lefulefu:
then since u say u say u love her accept her doctrine nau cheesy
why u complaining?
regard the denial of ur pleasure as a spiritual self denial cheesy

Sex is very important in any relationship
Re: Marital Crisis: What should I do to save my marriage (pic) by Wyry: 8:18pm On Dec 18, 2020
Nigerian girls are useless.
Re: Marital Crisis: What should I do to save my marriage (pic) by cooooooks(m): 8:21pm On Dec 18, 2020
Rubbish statement.

Wyry:
Nigerian girls are useless.

2 Likes

Re: Marital Crisis: What should I do to save my marriage (pic) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 18, 2020
Scientists:

Sex is very important in any relationship
then talk to her about ur wants
or u scared she will report u to her pastor?
Re: Marital Crisis: What should I do to save my marriage (pic) by Scientists(m): 8:41pm On Dec 18, 2020
lefulefu:
then talk to her about ur wants or u scared she will report u to her pastor?
I have talked to her but she doesn't want to listen.
I may divorce her sha.
Re: Marital Crisis: What should I do to save my marriage (pic) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Dec 18, 2020
Scientists:

I have talked to her but she doesn't want to listen.

I may divorce her sha.
beautiful
Re: Marital Crisis: What should I do to save my marriage (pic) by Scientists(m): 8:58pm On Dec 18, 2020
lefulefu:
beautiful
Okay.
Re: Marital Crisis: What should I do to save my marriage (pic) by JERRY1925(m): 9:02pm On Dec 18, 2020
Scientists:
embarassed cry

Please nairalanders help me out. Advice me How I can convince my wife that no Doggy sex can really affect the peace of our marriage ?

Lies...its her decision not the church
Re: Marital Crisis: What should I do to save my marriage (pic) by odinson1(m): 9:14pm On Dec 18, 2020
Scientists:
embarassed cry

She is probably Giving Mouth Gig to a bad guy somewhere and that's why she no longer finds you sexually attractive anymore. How can your wife deny you sex continuously

Dude fake Cheating on her( have sex chats with strange girls,forget condoms in your trousers,making random night calls, always come home late)
Re: Marital Crisis: What should I do to save my marriage (pic) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Dec 18, 2020
cooooooks:
Rubbish statement.

Honestly. Some people no well at all grin
Re: Marital Crisis: What should I do to save my marriage (pic) by inegbedion30210: 11:30pm On Dec 18, 2020
: Lovethen since u say u say u love her accept her doctrine nau why u complaining?regard the denial of ur pleasure as a spiritual self denial
Re: Marital Crisis: What should I do to save my marriage (pic) by Scientists(m): 6:02am On Dec 19, 2020
JERRY1925:

Lies...its her decision not the church
I suspect so
Re: Marital Crisis: What should I do to save my marriage (pic) by Scientists(m): 6:04am On Dec 19, 2020
odinson1:

She is probably Giving Mouth Gig to a bad guy somewhere and that's why she no longer finds you sexually attractive anymore. How can your wife deny you sex continuously

Dude fake Cheating on her( have sex chats with strange girls,forget condoms in your trousers,making random night calls, always come home late)
That may destroy my marriage
Re: Marital Crisis: What should I do to save my marriage (pic) by odinson1(m): 8:25am On Dec 19, 2020
Scientists:

That may destroy my marriage

I have 2 Pills before you

1. Continue playing her manipulative game,have her control you and deny you sex whenever she pleases(Blue pill)

or

2. Act like a man and take charge of YOUR home(Red pill)

choose wisely
Re: Marital Crisis: What should I do to save my marriage (pic) by Scientists(m): 8:29am On Dec 19, 2020
odinson1:

I have 2 Pills before you

1. Continue playing her manipulative game,have her control you and deny you sex whenever she pleases(Blue pill)

or

2. Act like a man and take charge of YOUR home(Red pill)

choose wisely

Okay.Thanks, i appreciate

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help Recharging My Solar Prepaid Meter. / Nairalander Please Does She Have A Right To Say This??? / She Has Never Asked Me Anything Since We Started Our Friendship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.