Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,306 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Nairalander Please Does She Have A Right To Say This??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalander Please Does She Have A Right To Say This??? (1378 Views)

Why Women Say This "Deceptive" Phrase When They Cheat - Plus How It Can Help You / Please Does She Like Me Or She Just Wants To Waste My Time / Help A Nairalander. Please!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalander Please Does She Have A Right To Say This??? by Godoverevery: 5:28pm On Feb 22, 2021
My question is does a lady have a right to say this in a relationship.

1: She dated/stayed with a guy when he had nothing.

2: I suffered with you.

Please what is the meaning of a guy has nothing from a lady view.

How does a lady suffer with a guy in a relationship.

The reason am asking is because I hear ladies say this alot and I don't really understand.......you are dating a guy who is staying in a mini flat, paying is bills comfortably.....he helps her out when he can and she does same too.

Now the guy moved into a 2 bedroom, got a car through loan..you expect him to start doing somethings for you which he cant.....she now telling him things like **I dated you when you had nothing***I suffered with you.....the relationship is about 8month old.

Does she have a right to say this.

6 Likes

Re: Nairalander Please Does She Have A Right To Say This??? by chatinent: 5:33pm On Feb 22, 2021
What do you expect from the only gender Satan spoke to directly?

The discussion that changed the world couldn't have been only about an apple.

E nwere ihe ndị ọzọ ha tụlere.

Come and join me let's drink these Hero beer, and step it down with roast anu ogazi, and leave this women talk.

Ndụ a dị mkpụmkpụ

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Please Does She Have A Right To Say This??? by Adasun(m): 5:37pm On Feb 22, 2021
confused too
Re: Nairalander Please Does She Have A Right To Say This??? by Sundrus: 5:37pm On Feb 22, 2021
Na strong table u dey shake so oh... the leechers association of Nigeria go soon come for ur head. As for me, I no fit date any girl with such warped mentality no matter how sexually endowed she dey. Woe go betide her if she even conceive that kind nonsense for her ignorant mind. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Please Does She Have A Right To Say This??? by Godoverevery: 5:41pm On Feb 22, 2021
Adasun:
confused too
Bro we are just here really confused... like how did she suffer with him??
Re: Nairalander Please Does She Have A Right To Say This??? by Pricelessruby(f): 5:46pm On Feb 22, 2021
It is well
Re: Nairalander Please Does She Have A Right To Say This??? by Silentgroper(m): 5:51pm On Feb 22, 2021
Yeah, they can.

i've seen ladies that are there 4 their bf when d niggi was broke as hell. I mean she sends food all d way 4rm her place nd comes in d night to prepare food too 4rm her expense. Even me sef fat dat time. She tushed up his room, buy tv(flatscreen), gotv(she pays 4 d suscription).
Helps d niggi wit school fees. She was practically involved in every corners of his life whether emotionally, financially, sexually, name it. She was just there.

So i think dz particular kind of female has d right to say that.

i got matchmaked to her junior sister but d babe get man voice. I couldnt follow up cuz it was a turn off.
Even if she had her sister's qualities, i would still have dump at a point of time.

7 Likes

Re: Nairalander Please Does She Have A Right To Say This??? by IbnBattuta1960: 6:06pm On Feb 22, 2021
Silentgroper:
Yeah, they can.

i've seen ladies that are there 4 their bf when d niggi was broke as hell. I mean she sends food all d way 4rm her place nd comes in d night to prepare food too 4rm her expense. Even me sef fat dat time. She tushed up his room, buy tv(flatscreen), gotv(she pays 4 d suscription).
Helps d niggi wit school fees. She was practically involved in every corners of his life whether emotionally, financially, sexually, name it. She was just there.

So i think dz particular kind of female has d right to say that.

i got matchmaked to her junior sister but d babe get man voice. I couldnt follow up cuz it was a turn off.
Even if she had her sister's qualities, i would still have dump at a point of time.
His narration says someone that cut his coat according to his material. Yours is quite different.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Please Does She Have A Right To Say This??? by AFvckingAlpha(m): 6:08pm On Feb 22, 2021
The fvck

Niggarr!!

No bitch can say shit to me.
Re: Nairalander Please Does She Have A Right To Say This??? by McDonaldfished: 6:12pm On Feb 22, 2021
Pricelessruby:
It is well
Please I sent you a mail kindly respond
Re: Nairalander Please Does She Have A Right To Say This??? by Polynek(m): 6:22pm On Feb 22, 2021
chatinent:

Come and join me let's drink these Hero beer, and step it down with roast anu ogazi, and leave this women talk.

Ndụ a dị mkpụmkpụ

Dix your comment don off me oo grin
chatinent:

Ndụ a dị mkpụmkpụ

Dix your comment don off me oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Please Does She Have A Right To Say This??? by Shellsploit: 6:22pm On Feb 22, 2021
chatinent:

Ndụ a dị mkpụmkpụ

My guy!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Please Does She Have A Right To Say This??? by Polynek(m): 6:25pm On Feb 22, 2021
Don't generalize, it depends shaa.
Re: Nairalander Please Does She Have A Right To Say This??? by Silentgroper(m): 6:25pm On Feb 22, 2021
IbnBattuta1960:

His narration says someone that cut his coat according to his material. Yours is quite different.
I'm only narrating a scenario where a lady has d right to say those words.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Please Does She Have A Right To Say This??? by debbydams(f): 6:33pm On Feb 22, 2021
Hummm.. Stay away from her..
Re: Nairalander Please Does She Have A Right To Say This??? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Feb 22, 2021
FWB can say anything they like, just as you can as well. But when the time is ripe to find your lifetime partners, find your respective ways.
Re: Nairalander Please Does She Have A Right To Say This??? by Sixfeetbelle: 6:36pm On Feb 22, 2021
Godoverevery:
My question is does a lady have a right to say this in a relationship.

1: She dated/stayed with a guy when he had nothing.

2: I suffered with you.

Please what is the meaning of a guy has nothing from a lady view.

How does a lady suffer with a guy in a relationship.

The reason am asking is because I hear ladies say this alot and I don't really understand.......you are dating a guy who is staying in a mini flat, paying is bills comfortably.....he helps her out when he can and she does same too.

Now the guy moved into a 2 bedroom, got a car through loan..you expect him to start doing somethings for you which he cant.....she now telling him things like **I dated you when you had nothing***I suffered with you.....the relationship is about 8month old.

Does she have a right to say this.

You need to get the full gist of 'When he had nothing' from the people who actually dated the guy when he had nothing.

The picture you painted up there isn't the actuality of that matter.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Please Does She Have A Right To Say This??? by chatinent: 7:19pm On Feb 22, 2021
Polynek:
Dix your comment don off me oo ;DDix your comment don off me oo

Nna m, anyị ekwesịghị ikwe ka ihe ndị na-adịghị mkpa na-enye anyị nsogbu.

The future is female already.
Re: Nairalander Please Does She Have A Right To Say This??? by chatinent: 7:23pm On Feb 22, 2021
Shellsploit:

My guy!

Odogwu, I see you.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Please Does She Have A Right To Say This??? by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:23pm On Feb 22, 2021
Any lady who have endure with any guy have the right to say that....after all wen you had nothing, she was with you. that's why i tell ladies, don't be sure that broke guy crying n begging you to love him is real..wait till a guy have money then you know if he loves you or not. ..

so ladies, make una ask them, if them no fit finish something, then don't start it.... case dismissed
Re: Nairalander Please Does She Have A Right To Say This??? by Godoverevery: 7:29pm On Feb 22, 2021
valentineuwakwe:
Any lady who have endure with any guy have the right to say that....after all wen you had nothing, she was with you. that's why i tell ladies, don't be sure that broke guy crying n begging you to love him is real..wait till a guy have money then you know if he loves you or not. ..

so ladies, make una ask them, if them no fit finish something, then don't start it.... case dismissed
what about the other way round.....or are Ladies permitted to be broke??

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Please Does She Have A Right To Say This??? by Polynek(m): 7:50pm On Feb 22, 2021
chatinent:

Nna m, anyị ekwesịghị ikwe ka ihe ndị na-adịghị mkpa na-enye anyị nsogbu.

The future is female already.
But wait oo I wanna ask, kedu ihe Ina akowa, By the future is female already. explain to me, bcox Abu m onye ohuru na Dix Nairaland
Re: Nairalander Please Does She Have A Right To Say This??? by thatsleepboy1: 7:51pm On Feb 22, 2021
These daughters of EVE can do anything and it no longer surprises me anyway.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Please Does She Have A Right To Say This??? by thatsleepboy1: 7:56pm On Feb 22, 2021
Polynek:
But wait oo I wanna ask, kedu ihe Ina akowa, By the future is female already. explain to me, bcox Abu m onye ohuru na Dix Nairaland

odogwu he's mimicking s/one

emecha e ga ahota

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Please Does She Have A Right To Say This??? by Godoverevery: 7:57pm On Feb 22, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

You need to get the full gist of 'When he had nothing' from the people who actually dated the guy when he had nothing.

The picture you painted up there isn't the actuality of that matter.
lol......why not repaint the picture since you no the exact actuality of the matter better.

sixfeetunderground will be a better moniker....since your brain is always grounded.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Please Does She Have A Right To Say This??? by Sixfeetbelle: 8:01pm On Feb 22, 2021
Godoverevery:

lol......why not repaint the picture since you no the exact actuality of the matter better.

sixfeetunderground will be a better moniker....since your brain is always grounded.

I've sha said getting into a debate with your moniker is one of the things I won't do on this forum cause you're never impartial in your arguments. Even trying to correct your assertions, na real war

So, here's to not getting into a 'back and forth' with you kiss
Re: Nairalander Please Does She Have A Right To Say This??? by chatinent: 8:01pm On Feb 22, 2021
Polynek:

Ilu bu mmanu. Okwu ọnụ dị ka ji. Rie ya nke ọma Dede, ma chebara ya echiche using the world conditions, starting from your neighbourhood.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Please Does She Have A Right To Say This??? by Godoverevery: 8:15pm On Feb 22, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

I've sha said getting into a debate with your moniker is one of the things I won't do on this forum cause you're never impartial in your arguments. Even trying to correct your assertions, na real war

So, here's to not getting into a 'back and forth' with you kiss
just point out how am partial in all this....then try to correct my assertion in contest of what I wrote..

So if I go into a relationship with a lady who is jobless and am the one supporting her....after she gets a job can I say I dated her when she had nothing??

Or are Ladies permitted to be broke??

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Please Does She Have A Right To Say This??? by Sixfeetbelle: 8:28pm On Feb 22, 2021
Godoverevery:

just point out how am partial in all this....then try to correct my assertion in contest of what I wrote..

So if I go into a relationship with a lady who is jobless and am the supporting .....after she gets a job can I say I dated her when had nothing??

Or are Ladies permitted to be broke??

Yes, you can. You know how her situation was before you started dating her and the level of upliftment she encountered with you.

Besides, saying I suffered with him/her isn't my focus here. My focus is on the example you used. A guy in a self contain is well to do and someone can't say 'I suffered with him' in that type of condition. Some self con costs like 500,000. You can't suffer with such a guy nah cheesy

There is a different ball game for I suffered with him.

Have you seen guys who live in face me I face you rooms? Those kinds of houses that have mud walls, aluminum rusted zinc, shared public bathroom and gecko-infested holes? Where the only thing modern about that entire building is the rusted zinc?

Shey you know some of them have ladies who are 'sponsoring' them through life as it is now? Now imagine, if after some years and the guy gets a two bedroom flat and has a car, would you castigate the lady for saying 'I suffered with him'?

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Please Does She Have A Right To Say This??? by Liposure: 8:38pm On Feb 22, 2021
There a difference between being a girlfriend and being a wife. The fact you stood by me does not mean you've earned a right of belonging.
Re: Nairalander Please Does She Have A Right To Say This??? by Godoverevery: 8:44pm On Feb 22, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

Yes, you can. You know how her situation was before you started dating her and the level of upliftment she encountered with you.

Besides, saying I suffered with him/her isn't my focus here. My focus is on the example you used. A guy in a self contain is well to do and someone can't say 'I suffered with him' in that type of condition. Some self con costs like 500,000. You can't suffer with such a guy nah cheesy

There is a different ball game for I suffered with him.

Have you seen guys who live in face me I face you rooms? Those kinds of houses that have mud walls, aluminum rusted zinc, shared public bathroom and gecko-infested holes? Where the only thing modern about that entire building is the rusted zinc?

Shey you know some of them have ladies who are 'sponsoring' them through life as it is now? Now imagine, if after some years and the guy gets a two bedroom flat and has a car, would you castigate the lady for saying 'I suffered with him'?
why is it Ladies that make this statement??
How many Ladies who are financially ok date guys staying in face me I face you??
Can you sponsor a guy or have you sponsor a guy before

This the truth I want you to know.....no one is suffering with anyone in a relationship because you knew is financial strength before dating him....no one forced you to spend on him/her.

that is an entitlement statement which can only be said in marriage.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Please Does She Have A Right To Say This??? by Sonnobax15(m): 9:41pm On Feb 22, 2021
lipsrsealed
Jokes apart, I wouldn't dare to mal-treat the girl who was there for me when everyone else departed......Na she go be my best friend when everywhere don good...

Call me SIMP and I'm gonna happily accept the title so long I know my right from my left...

Las las,we all know that 90% of nowadays girls aren't better than empty coconut..Na by his grace guyman go take see wife marry,if not,na empty canton many pass now..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Advise A Friend / Why I shake my bum bum / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.