Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,663 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

557 Youths Renounce Cultism In Rivers, Surrender Weapons, Charms To Police (Pix) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 557 Youths Renounce Cultism In Rivers, Surrender Weapons, Charms To Police (Pix) (28190 Views)

Amotekun Intercepts Trucks With Weapons, Charms In Ondo / Notorious Armed Robbers Captured With Dangerous Weapons & Charms By Police (pix) / Shrine Destroyed As Cultists Surrender Weapons And Charms In Rivers. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 557 Youths Renounce Cultism In Rivers, Surrender Weapons, Charms To Police (Pix) by Lisaint(m): 11:56am On Dec 19, 2020
But no one seems to ask

Where they got this arms from in the first place!

The crimes they have use it too commit!

Remember a governor said
“I asked them to release them,and they did”

Is it that simple?
Or it’s because we keep granting state pardon to criminals

2 Likes

Re: 557 Youths Renounce Cultism In Rivers, Surrender Weapons, Charms To Police (Pix) by adecz: 12:03pm On Dec 19, 2020
Apart from untimely violent
death, what is the benefit of cultism⁉⁉‼‼
Re: 557 Youths Renounce Cultism In Rivers, Surrender Weapons, Charms To Police (Pix) by maxjax(m): 12:04pm On Dec 19, 2020
TinubuGoQuench:
These guns should have been kept to shoot and splash the brains of terrorist herdsmen who make any attempt to cross the Niger Bridge

loud am o.......they dont know......de harams are acquiring...while the southerners are disarming
Re: 557 Youths Renounce Cultism In Rivers, Surrender Weapons, Charms To Police (Pix) by adecz: 12:04pm On Dec 19, 2020
Apart from untimely violent
death, what is the benefit of cultism⁉⁉‼‼

Some repenters here will soon be
hunted down & killed by theirs own
members for renouncing.

It's all a lose lose situation.
Re: 557 Youths Renounce Cultism In Rivers, Surrender Weapons, Charms To Police (Pix) by Patrioticman007(m): 12:22pm On Dec 19, 2020
Galaticos444:
Almost every household in Rivers has a cultist,its a way of life over there

Pissful southern Nigeria
Re: 557 Youths Renounce Cultism In Rivers, Surrender Weapons, Charms To Police (Pix) by Jostoman: 12:26pm On Dec 19, 2020
Fahdiga:
Until Wike renounces Rivers will still be a den of cultists
don't kill yourself because of Wike o
Re: 557 Youths Renounce Cultism In Rivers, Surrender Weapons, Charms To Police (Pix) by MrRegret: 12:30pm On Dec 19, 2020
I believe and I know I can save Nigeria

but first I need the following

**Batmobile*
**Batcraft*
**Batcave*
**Battechs*

I believe I can still save this country from:

**Cultism*

**Terrorism*

**Blood sucking Politheifcian*

*Crime*

*Fraudsters*

This great Country will survive.

Yes The Naija Dark knight Arise*
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: 557 Youths Renounce Cultism In Rivers, Surrender Weapons, Charms To Police (Pix) by Whoknowsme: 12:33pm On Dec 19, 2020
Goldp5988:
Thank God and may it be permanent
Amen

2 Likes

Re: 557 Youths Renounce Cultism In Rivers, Surrender Weapons, Charms To Police (Pix) by evans4luv: 12:43pm On Dec 19, 2020
Jesus! Omo see weapons oshocked all these weapon dey ph since all these while......go and sin no more
Re: 557 Youths Renounce Cultism In Rivers, Surrender Weapons, Charms To Police (Pix) by Kaydans(m): 1:35pm On Dec 19, 2020
Just say Wike boys drop arms.
Re: 557 Youths Renounce Cultism In Rivers, Surrender Weapons, Charms To Police (Pix) by Made619(m): 1:39pm On Dec 19, 2020
Wyry:
Nigerian girls are useless.
hahahaha����
Re: 557 Youths Renounce Cultism In Rivers, Surrender Weapons, Charms To Police (Pix) by Emperor4tune(m): 2:03pm On Dec 19, 2020
when a cultist surrenders weapon it is not deliverance or freedom from cultism,the spiritual agreement during the initiation process is what cultism means..as far as the power of oat during initiation has not been broken,then trust me when i say that it wont take less than 24hrs for the spirit of blood thirsty one eye god called odin to revisit them with voilence worst than the former & also reload new weapons of destruction...Repentance is not religious sentiment our men of God keep organising everday,true repentance is the working conviction of the holy spirit using the salvation & redemtion power of christ & it depends on the heart condition of the person who want to be delivered
Re: 557 Youths Renounce Cultism In Rivers, Surrender Weapons, Charms To Police (Pix) by olajizz01(m): 2:23pm On Dec 19, 2020
Moferere:
557 or 57? undecided
I wonder o,it means good percent of their population are cultists.
Re: 557 Youths Renounce Cultism In Rivers, Surrender Weapons, Charms To Police (Pix) by Jacks14: 2:38pm On Dec 19, 2020
Renounce cult and join SOUTH EAST SECURITY NETWORK of our Able Spritual leader Kanu
Re: 557 Youths Renounce Cultism In Rivers, Surrender Weapons, Charms To Police (Pix) by udomma1005(m): 2:39pm On Dec 19, 2020
Wyry:
Haba, hunkle be calming down nahhhhhh.
Wetin happen again?

Re: 557 Youths Renounce Cultism In Rivers, Surrender Weapons, Charms To Police (Pix) by alawiiyeyoruba1: 2:40pm On Dec 19, 2020
At least, they've seen the light. Say NO to cultism.

Fashion has always been an essential part of our culture and this significantly reflects in our dressing, clothing fabrics and the accessories we wear. Yoruba beads have essentially been a part of this fashion as these beads adorn our necks, wrists, waists and ankles, it doesn’t come as much of a shock when said that beads were traded for humans during the.............. read more on https://alawiiyeyoruba.com/yoruba-necklaces-and-their-importance/
Re: 557 Youths Renounce Cultism In Rivers, Surrender Weapons, Charms To Police (Pix) by Asiri1991: 2:59pm On Dec 19, 2020
When will the 001 at the helm of Rivers' affairs do same?
Re: 557 Youths Renounce Cultism In Rivers, Surrender Weapons, Charms To Police (Pix) by Onyxunlimited(f): 3:24pm On Dec 19, 2020
Nice move, Reverend Father Abel. May God continue to strengthen you.
Re: 557 Youths Renounce Cultism In Rivers, Surrender Weapons, Charms To Police (Pix) by Naijaarchive(m): 3:50pm On Dec 19, 2020
spacechuks:

This is just one tribe in one LGA in Rivers, I know even before opening the thread, that this can only come from the ogoni people, it is well, the next we are expecting is from the Benin people, how soon should we expect same from them?

Life there can't be easy cos i know this aren't all cultists there
Re: 557 Youths Renounce Cultism In Rivers, Surrender Weapons, Charms To Police (Pix) by Pharaoh4rin(m): 4:09pm On Dec 19, 2020
Gokana and Amechi boys. Nice one. I hope Udeama Swedish is one of them.
Re: 557 Youths Renounce Cultism In Rivers, Surrender Weapons, Charms To Police (Pix) by Emyzoloye5(m): 4:27pm On Dec 19, 2020
obote's ....them wanna loose guard their brothers
Re: 557 Youths Renounce Cultism In Rivers, Surrender Weapons, Charms To Police (Pix) by ULOPVQ: 6:05pm On Dec 19, 2020
ethicallyright:
A very very tiny fragment of arms in the South South...

I'm proud of my South South boys . Stay strong and rugged guys . We love you.
Re: 557 Youths Renounce Cultism In Rivers, Surrender Weapons, Charms To Police (Pix) by Blackdisciple(m): 6:06pm On Dec 19, 2020
Nice one there...

Am still waiting for the day some people from the southwest would renounce cultism , least I forgot it's a tradition there sha
Re: 557 Youths Renounce Cultism In Rivers, Surrender Weapons, Charms To Police (Pix) by ULOPVQ: 6:07pm On Dec 19, 2020
Sarmiz24:
Lol cultist or armed robbers cuz ones a BH always a BH, opponent wey u don rugged b4 go always still track u down grin
Re: 557 Youths Renounce Cultism In Rivers, Surrender Weapons, Charms To Police (Pix) by Angelacruz: 7:21pm On Dec 19, 2020
Wyry:
how does it relate to d topic?? unam ikot
Re: 557 Youths Renounce Cultism In Rivers, Surrender Weapons, Charms To Police (Pix) by andycarol01: 8:41pm On Dec 19, 2020
lol till problem go burst out nah en u go knw say those Dane guns nah just for show off...Out of 557 or 57 nah how many guns I dey see so?
Re: 557 Youths Renounce Cultism In Rivers, Surrender Weapons, Charms To Police (Pix) by Johnwick64: 8:59pm On Dec 19, 2020
where did this guys get this English weapons from. I always tot they use local Dane guns
Re: 557 Youths Renounce Cultism In Rivers, Surrender Weapons, Charms To Police (Pix) by Lekan239(m): 9:12pm On Dec 19, 2020
Whitecoal711:
AND the harms they cause
the lord said even if the man who had committed the greatest atrocities repent and accept him 1 seconds before he dies, he will make heaven
Re: 557 Youths Renounce Cultism In Rivers, Surrender Weapons, Charms To Police (Pix) by Ance4Liverpool: 11:29pm On Dec 19, 2020
Hahahhahahahha make HIT start for that area, you will see say all of them have spare gun and matchet.
Re: 557 Youths Renounce Cultism In Rivers, Surrender Weapons, Charms To Police (Pix) by Whitecoal711: 12:57pm On Dec 20, 2020
Lekan239:
the lord said even if the man who had committed the greatest atrocities repent and accept him 1 seconds before he dies, he will make heaven
man no b God

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Experience With Two Thieves Tonight :-- / My Hyundai Car Was Snatched At Gunpoint. Help / Man Plots Fiancée’s Murder Over ₦14 Million Promises Spiritualist ₦5 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.