Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

557 Youths Renounce Cultism In Rivers, Surrender Weapons, Charms To Police (Pix) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 557 Youths Renounce Cultism In Rivers, Surrender Weapons, Charms To Police (Pix) (28193 Views)

Amotekun Intercepts Trucks With Weapons, Charms In Ondo / Notorious Armed Robbers Captured With Dangerous Weapons & Charms By Police (pix) / Shrine Destroyed As Cultists Surrender Weapons And Charms In Rivers. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 557 Youths Renounce Cultism In Rivers, Surrender Weapons, Charms To Police (Pix) by GeneralPula: 10:50am On Dec 19, 2020
Re: 557 Youths Renounce Cultism In Rivers, Surrender Weapons, Charms To Police (Pix) by Dreyton36: 10:53am On Dec 19, 2020
It was cap

Never you hang a leg even at the point of death we sail forever xxo

Waiting for the holy ones to start mentioning me grin una TOTO

LIGHTS UP MY KPOLI IN PEACE
Re: 557 Youths Renounce Cultism In Rivers, Surrender Weapons, Charms To Police (Pix) by RedChiefPriest: 10:53am On Dec 19, 2020
Saynotocultism
Laudable smiley
But karma won't forget if there's karma sha
Re: 557 Youths Renounce Cultism In Rivers, Surrender Weapons, Charms To Police (Pix) by Omezif(m): 10:53am On Dec 19, 2020
We look forward to see more dozens of them to surrender. The difference crimes they are unleashing day by day baffles.
Re: 557 Youths Renounce Cultism In Rivers, Surrender Weapons, Charms To Police (Pix) by Babapyro: 10:54am On Dec 19, 2020
I think you mean 57,they've got some dope machinery right there though, wahala for all the people dem don murd
Re: 557 Youths Renounce Cultism In Rivers, Surrender Weapons, Charms To Police (Pix) by Naijaarchive(m): 10:54am On Dec 19, 2020
TF.... 557 in just one state
Re: 557 Youths Renounce Cultism In Rivers, Surrender Weapons, Charms To Police (Pix) by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:54am On Dec 19, 2020
these ones don read say dem dey export repentant Boko Haram boys go abroad for a new life...

well, I pray something meaningful comes of una renouncement...

I rejoice with y'all as u surrender....

make the rest do the same or na Ogun go kill dem all set by set.

sin no more, my goons. ✌

2 Likes

Re: 557 Youths Renounce Cultism In Rivers, Surrender Weapons, Charms To Police (Pix) by pacespot(m): 10:56am On Dec 19, 2020
Is this some kind of el Dorado repentance ? shocked
Re: 557 Youths Renounce Cultism In Rivers, Surrender Weapons, Charms To Police (Pix) by Jackyboy: 10:57am On Dec 19, 2020
grin
Re: 557 Youths Renounce Cultism In Rivers, Surrender Weapons, Charms To Police (Pix) by Nobody: 11:02am On Dec 19, 2020
thank God for their lives.
Re: 557 Youths Renounce Cultism In Rivers, Surrender Weapons, Charms To Police (Pix) by JB4life: 11:02am On Dec 19, 2020
This one is real good news and happy Christmas to that locality.

Thanks be to God for the Rev Fr and the military and other security agencies who facilitated this.

To God be all the glory.

2 Likes

Re: 557 Youths Renounce Cultism In Rivers, Surrender Weapons, Charms To Police (Pix) by izubext007: 11:02am On Dec 19, 2020
when will imam leads Boko Haram to surrender thier weapon like this?

2 Likes

Re: 557 Youths Renounce Cultism In Rivers, Surrender Weapons, Charms To Police (Pix) by Nobody: 11:04am On Dec 19, 2020
TinubuGoQuench:
These guns should have been kept to shoot and splash the brains of terrorist herdsmen who make any attempt to cross the Niger Bridge

My brother, you still wailing? cheesy grin
Re: 557 Youths Renounce Cultism In Rivers, Surrender Weapons, Charms To Police (Pix) by Seyzcham91(m): 11:05am On Dec 19, 2020
Yes personally i know that and reason i no longer take them serious anymore but can you tell me what nigerian girls has to do with this thread?
Wyry:
Nigerian girls are useless.

2 Likes

Re: 557 Youths Renounce Cultism In Rivers, Surrender Weapons, Charms To Police (Pix) by spacechuks(m): 11:05am On Dec 19, 2020
Naijaarchive:
TF.... 557 in just one state

This is just one tribe in one LGA in Rivers, I know even before opening the thread, that this can only come from the ogoni people, it is well, the next we are expecting is from the Benin people, how soon should we expect same from them?
Re: 557 Youths Renounce Cultism In Rivers, Surrender Weapons, Charms To Police (Pix) by Dharniel600(m): 11:07am On Dec 19, 2020
As Una renounce, make Una comot from Area before men visit Una one by one o
Re: 557 Youths Renounce Cultism In Rivers, Surrender Weapons, Charms To Police (Pix) by coinsense: 11:10am On Dec 19, 2020
This is really serious, the government need to do something about unemployment as soon as possible.
Re: 557 Youths Renounce Cultism In Rivers, Surrender Weapons, Charms To Police (Pix) by inioluwaDaniels(m): 11:11am On Dec 19, 2020
Jail straight
Re: 557 Youths Renounce Cultism In Rivers, Surrender Weapons, Charms To Police (Pix) by Tonyspecial(m): 11:14am On Dec 19, 2020
Audio repentance

2 Likes

Re: 557 Youths Renounce Cultism In Rivers, Surrender Weapons, Charms To Police (Pix) by Gabbriell: 11:18am On Dec 19, 2020
Wyry:

Bro am intrested in your weed delear grin grin grin
Re: 557 Youths Renounce Cultism In Rivers, Surrender Weapons, Charms To Police (Pix) by friday2011(m): 11:23am On Dec 19, 2020
10 dey denounce, 100 dey join.

2 Likes

Re: 557 Youths Renounce Cultism In Rivers, Surrender Weapons, Charms To Police (Pix) by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 11:27am On Dec 19, 2020
I don't believe this news! Not until there godfather wicked wike surrender and renounce his occultic membership!! Mad people everywhere
Re: 557 Youths Renounce Cultism In Rivers, Surrender Weapons, Charms To Police (Pix) by Charly68: 11:28am On Dec 19, 2020
When election comes Wike and co will sought for them ,empower them again to do their will ..crazy ,brainless stupid occultic youths who don't know how to build their future..
Re: 557 Youths Renounce Cultism In Rivers, Surrender Weapons, Charms To Police (Pix) by JaySterling: 11:32am On Dec 19, 2020
Good move for the best and I hope they don’t go back to their old ways
Re: 557 Youths Renounce Cultism In Rivers, Surrender Weapons, Charms To Police (Pix) by Angelfrost(m): 11:41am On Dec 19, 2020
This yearly charade... Mtchewww!!!

557 renounced, what about the remaining thousands?!!... Next!
Re: 557 Youths Renounce Cultism In Rivers, Surrender Weapons, Charms To Police (Pix) by Angelfrost(m): 11:43am On Dec 19, 2020
spacechuks:

This is just one tribe in one LGA in Rivers, I know even before opening the thread, that this can only come from the ogoni people, it is well, the next we are expecting is from the Benin people, how soon should we expect same from them?

You go expect tire... Those people can't do without cultism. It's like oxygen! tongue tongue
Re: 557 Youths Renounce Cultism In Rivers, Surrender Weapons, Charms To Police (Pix) by Frustrated007: 11:45am On Dec 19, 2020
you can say that again!
I'm planning on telling one off when she calls me soon..
The level of disrespect and insult I have tolerated from that useless prideful piece of shit still amazes me.
Wyry:
Re: 557 Youths Renounce Cultism In Rivers, Surrender Weapons, Charms To Police (Pix) by GentleRay: 11:48am On Dec 19, 2020
I know some tribes won't be happy because people renouncing their bad behavior. They don't want good news, so long Buhari remains in power. Shame!!!
Re: 557 Youths Renounce Cultism In Rivers, Surrender Weapons, Charms To Police (Pix) by joshuaidibia(m): 11:49am On Dec 19, 2020
Galaticos444:
Almost every household in Rivers has a cultist,its a way of life over there

Almost
Re: 557 Youths Renounce Cultism In Rivers, Surrender Weapons, Charms To Police (Pix) by slimjosh231(m): 11:52am On Dec 19, 2020
True repentance is from the heart.
Re: 557 Youths Renounce Cultism In Rivers, Surrender Weapons, Charms To Police (Pix) by rowland545(m): 11:56am On Dec 19, 2020
Let's hope they won't pick up another gun again...I don't trust anything repentance

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Experience With Two Thieves Tonight :-- / My Hyundai Car Was Snatched At Gunpoint. Help / Man Plots Fiancée’s Murder Over ₦14 Million Promises Spiritualist ₦5 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.