Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,243 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

My Boyfriend Is Paying His Ex's House Rent -lady Cries Out - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Is Paying His Ex's House Rent -lady Cries Out (3410 Views)

Man And His Friend Bare Their Butts At Ex's House Because She Broke Up With Him / Man Leaks Nude Photos Of His Ex-Girlfriend On Twitter For Infecting Him With HIV / “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Is Paying His Ex's House Rent -lady Cries Out by hashtagged(m): 7:38am On Dec 19, 2020
He owes his girlfriend no explanation, it's his money and she doesn't own him, if she wastes her money would you see him coming to chuk his head abeg.

The guy is a very big mumu too, I know he won't give his mother that money

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is Paying His Ex's House Rent -lady Cries Out by Jodha(f): 8:23am On Dec 19, 2020
Ardar:

After giving this golden advice because their "g" is involved they'll still turn around and open 50 more threads tomorrow about how an average Nigerian girl has 12 boyfriends and they'll all come together and console themselves by attacking and calling all women names.

Who no know these ones no go know them, na their way.

My dear.... I'm short of words...
Re: My Boyfriend Is Paying His Ex's House Rent -lady Cries Out by Bennysam: 8:45am On Dec 19, 2020
Where is that stupid girl here that was defending her friend that collect expensive phone from a friend come and condemned him
Re: My Boyfriend Is Paying His Ex's House Rent -lady Cries Out by HarunaWest(m): 9:04am On Dec 19, 2020
Jodha:
I feel if his intentions were genuine he would have talked to his gf before giving his ex the money...or atleast tell her ...not her finding out..
is it her money ..She is a basterd.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Paying His Ex's House Rent -lady Cries Out by SweetCunt97(f): 9:08am On Dec 19, 2020
Jodha:

He told her after she asked... they're two different things...
If he had told her before helping, she wouldn't have agreed. As long as he gives me when I ask, I don't care who he helps with his money. Infact I'd even laud him for helping. Giving is indeed Godly.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is Paying His Ex's House Rent -lady Cries Out by Jodha(f): 9:42am On Dec 19, 2020
SweetCunt97:
If he had told her before helping, she wouldn't have agreed. As long as he gives me when I ask, I don't care who he helps with his money. Infact I'd even laud him for helping. Giving is indeed Godly.

If it was someone else....it would have been different... helping his ex speaks volumes...
Re: My Boyfriend Is Paying His Ex's House Rent -lady Cries Out by SweetCunt97(f): 9:44am On Dec 19, 2020
Jodha:

If it was someone else....it would have been different... helping his ex speaks volumes...
Not really sis. Some exes turn into friends. He may not have any ulterior motive, just helping a friend in need. Just let it go.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Paying His Ex's House Rent -lady Cries Out by Mrscarter(f): 10:18am On Dec 19, 2020
Jodha:
I feel if his intentions were genuine he would have talked to his gf before giving his ex the money...or atleast tell her ...not her finding out..

Sometimes good ppl can do things like this without expecting things in return.
However if it was my man n we'd been in long term relationship yeah it be nice to tell me bout it although I wouldn't tell him wat to do with his own money n I would know my man well enough to know his reasons n therefore wouldnt really care. If was my husband is like to be told about it not find out bout it. Just cos it's an ex don't mean U can't be friends as long as it's just that
Re: My Boyfriend Is Paying His Ex's House Rent -lady Cries Out by Nobody: 10:41am On Dec 19, 2020
I recently gave my ex 500k to boost her bakery business in Abuja and thank God I don't have any girlfriend to question how I decide to spend my money. Nonsense
Re: My Boyfriend Is Paying His Ex's House Rent -lady Cries Out by Nobody: 11:07am On Dec 19, 2020
Openbusiness:
Shut UP. He owes her no explanation. His girlfriend? And so freaking wot, mtchwwwww

People like you who call others simp end up being the real simp. It's not about making noise on a faceless forum but about what you do in your private life.
you've got no manners at all, is this how you make money advertising your business on nairaland.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Paying His Ex's House Rent -lady Cries Out by tatax(m): 11:49am On Dec 19, 2020
It depends on why they broke up.. I broke up with my ex a long time ago because we can't get married. Family complications and tribal differences.. it's a shame but it happened. She doesn't want to get married into a family she is not accepted. We dated for 2 years and some months and she was very supportive. Very supportive.

Till date, I still assist her in any way I can.. financially and in any way possible.. she even uses my health insurance as she get free medical services through my insurance scheme. That's the least I could do for her cos she has proven to deserve it even more. My partner understood this and although some times there are little frictions between myself and partner about it, she had finally accepted I cant stop assisting her. She doesn't know my history with her and what we went through but I made her realise she should allow me do as I want in respect to my ex. Nothing attached, she has become my good friend.

Hopefully next year she will be married and I cant be more happier for life. Life is short! Life is not so complicated, if you can assist someone genuinely please do it. You mustn't get things in return to be kind to someone. Nothing is in this life to hold on to.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is Paying His Ex's House Rent -lady Cries Out by tatax(m): 12:00pm On Dec 19, 2020
It depends on why they broke up.. I broke up with my ex a long time ago because we can't get married. Family complications and tribal differences.. it's a shame but it happened. She doesn't want to get married into a family she is not accepted. We dated for 2 years and some months and she was very supportive. Very supportive.

Till date, I still assist her in any way I can.. financially and in any way possible.. she even uses my health insurance as she get free medical services through my insurance scheme. That's the least I could do for her cos she has proven to deserve it even more. My partner understood this and although some times there are little frictions between myself and partner about it, she had finally accepted I cant stop assisting her. She doesn't know my history with her and what we went through but I made her realise she should allow me do as I want in respect to my ex. Nothing attached, she has become my good friend.

Hopefully next year she will be married and I cant be more happier for life. Life is short! Life is not so complicated, if you can assist someone genuinely please do it. You mustn't get things in return to be kind to someone. Nothing is in this life to hold on to.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Paying His Ex's House Rent -lady Cries Out by flokii: 12:47pm On Dec 19, 2020
Amara dey give that guy t0t0 jor.. clear intentions my foot.

One day Amara will just come to him and say 'I'm sex starved, I need your dick inside me' and boom, baba go commot preek knack grin

This life no balance truly.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Paying His Ex's House Rent -lady Cries Out by Orjioorji(f): 12:59pm On Dec 19, 2020
Jodha:
my money I give to whom ever I want to. If you are my girlfriend and you don't like it then Bleep off.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Paying His Ex's House Rent -lady Cries Out by tnerro1(m): 1:23pm On Dec 19, 2020
Those people saying he should have told her, let me advise you now, is not everything you tell your babe or ur wife to avoid unnecessary questions and tension. If she finds out, you explain emotionally, if she no find out, you thank God

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prepare And Use This Favour Soap And Thank Me Later. / SHELLSHOCKED! Saw An Igbo Man Selling Suya / Rashford Rescues ‘world’s Sexiest Footballer’ Alisha Lehmann From Mobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.