Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,784 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

I'm Back .. Let's Continue (part 1) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Back .. Let's Continue (part 1) (582 Views)

I'm Back, Where Are My Accusers? / Amatarasha, I'm Back From Serving My Ban / Man Grabs Lady's Chest, Reveals To Continue Sleeping With Different Women. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'm Back .. Let's Continue (part 1) by RealGboy: 9:00pm On Dec 18, 2020
So I was banned on Nairaland..

After that the mods Deleted all the post on my profile..

Then I got a mail from a mod saying my username (Mtvbaseng) is the reason behind my problems on NL.. I was told to deactivate and come back with my own username...

So Let's Re - cap

shocking story) by Mtvbaseng: 5:11am
Yahoo Yahoo ( internet Fraud ) seems to be the new cool Today, while some people are just joining the trend others seem to have master the art .
I first discovered Yahoo the year 2005/06 .Back then Yahoo was only practiced by few people ,
Back in our area ,there was this Bros then,he wears the latest designer clothes,rocks brand sneakers, drives a cool car and dates pretty girls,this guy was the biggest boy in our area then he was the envy of every guy in the hood and guys like me and my best friend aspire to live that kind of lifestyle my best friend David ( not real name ) and I decided we will do Yahoo .
It wasn't easy for us though, back then there was no Android phone , we had to go to Cafe and buy ticket to browse, we would save money and spend hours after school in the cafe , going on dating site , looking for a client ( white woman or man to dupe ).. omo it was as if we were cursed , no single client fell for our tricks , I remember me and my friend going to the big Bros in our Hood to pls teach us a thing or two , but everything he taught us seemed not to work .
Fast forword a year later I was done with secondary school, and after my waec my parents relocated to Abuja , I was in contact with my best friend for a while but later we lost ways to communicate , I got admission to the university and along the way lost total interest In Yahoo Yahoo..
After graduating I left Abuja for Lagos to pursue greener pastures., I had reconnected with my friend on Facebook and he gave me address of his place , once I arrived Lagos I called his number and he gave me directions,

On getting to the area he lives my first observation was the houses were top class , only the rich would be able to afford those kind of building, my first assumption was that maybe my friends dad later got rich cos unlike me , he was not from a comfortable home .
On getting to his gate he came out to meet me we hugged and we were just so happy to meet again,he was looking good ,I noticed he now rocks tattoos,He then led me upstairs to his apartment, Soon as he opened the door I was greeted with a strong air of weed , skunk,acohol and very loud hip hop music ,

As we stepped in he introduced me to his two friends, cashy and yakpa (not real names ) ,there were two ladies in the apartment too , young girls probably in thier early twenties,they were on bum short and revealing top ,I Iooked around and was amazed at the things I'm seeing ,from ultra HD plasma TV to leather chairs,PS4,I also noticed that they were all holding iPhones ,I sat down on the couch and as I was settling down cashy offered me skunk ,I took it and puff not wanting to embarrass my friend,

I have so many questions running through my mind but I told myself to calm down.david then led me into his own room,the apartment was a 3 bedroom apartment and all self ensuite,once we got in I arranged my clothes in his wardrobe and sat down on his bed ,he had an air conditioner ,a fridge , plasma TV ,and DStv in his room,I also noticed his apple laptop,he was asking me about Abuja and my journey when I interrupted him and asked the question that has been burning in my heart , David abeg tell me what's all this things I'm seeing ,What are you into now ?.

David then went on to narrate his whole story, according to him ,when I left for Abuja ,he got a lady pregnant in the hood and his dad sent him out of the house saying if he can impregnate a woman then he is man enough to take care of himself and his family,he had no choice than to turn to the streets ,he first worked as a petrol attendant but the money was small,while he was there he did runs( illegal deals) with his Co workers but the management found out and sacked them,he had to start working for one man as a recharge card and sim card seller ,that was how he met cashy who was a Yahoo boy ,they became friends and cashy offered to teach him Yahoo .

He quitted his job to start staying with cashy in his self contain apartment,at first client were not paying ,he said whenever he meets a client and he ask for money the person would just stop texting/replying,he was into dating scam

When cashy realised that my friend was not getting money,he then told him the main secret to how he makes the client pay which is by the use of jazz , cashy took him to one baba. Who made incision on his hand,which was why he got tattoos , That's when I realized that most Yahoo boys do not get tattoos just because it looks cool but because they are hiding marks..

He came back but though the client started paying but the money was small and not frequent, he said he can receive 200 dollars today and won't see another cash until another 4/5 months he had like 3 clients and all of them were proving stubborn, he told me cashy was having the same issues too.. that was when felt they need another baba with more powerful jazz, he told me how they go to villages in different states , doing jazz up and down, he said it got a stage that he lost count of the number of jazz he has done or the places they had gone from Oyo to ibadan to ilorin .they were always on the road..
Long story short he finally did one that works and boom he made his first cash ,which was about 4 million naira ,the money never stopped pouring in since then although sometimes not as much but it was frequent..

Him and cashy relocated to thier current apartment ,I also got to find out that cashy own a Lexus Jeep while my friend drives a Honda anaconda , wow I replied ,I know there are Yahoo boys but didn't think that shit was real but here is my best friend I was lost for words,I had my bath , changed my clothes and then join them in the parlor ,I connected quickly with his other friends and they all assumed I was a Gee boy too ,
By 8pm David informed me to get dressed as we would be going out ,I quickly put on fine clothes ,and joined them downstairs, I stepped into my friend's car and his friends took the Lexus Jeep with the two girls and we drove out , we arrived at an hotel , we went to the bar , sat down and everyone was taking orders.before you know it our table was filled with drinks, goat meat,asun e.t.c the music was loud and girls kept coming and going , probably looking for potential customer , we was at the bar till 12pm ,when my friend told me we would be leaving,I was happy to finally go home and get some sleep cos my Abuja -lagos trip was already taking a toll on me couple with the few drinks I just had .

I was surprised to end up at a club instead ,we walked in and we were seated ,now I have never seen a stripper before in my life ,only on t.v or American movie but this club had a stripper, a hot lady naked from head to toe dancing on a pole in Lagos Nigeria,I was shocked ,but to my surprise no one was paying attention to her ,I realized that I was the only JJC ..

I'mmediately we were seated my friend ordered a casket,. As the waiter was coming with the coffin shaped pack of drinks , there was some sort of alarm and fire crackers on the drink, staff of the club started snapping us and I later got to know that you get that kind of treatment when your order a casket .casket contains expensive drinks from moet to champagne.

All eyes were on us cos obviously nobody had ordered a casket that night , but then the guys seated next to us ordered a casket too and the same treatment was given to them ,

Before I could say jack my Friend had ordered Another casket ( pls understand that we were yet to start drinking the ones before us )

The guys next to us too got the message he was passing and ordered another casket, then the M.C started making funny comments like "Tackle for tackle " na today we go know ' you no get money hide your face " .. wire wire ... E. T. C

Wow I realized it was a competition, at the end my friend won after 5 casket , the other guys got embarrassed or so , because they payed the waiter and left i'mmediately without opening thier drinks .now we have about 20 + drinks before us and don't forget we were already full before we got there , we enjoyed the moment tho as the M.C kept praising my friend and the staff taking our pictures like we were celebrities.. I got to found out later that a casket cost around 150k - 500k ... And my friend poured out almost a million that night ...

MODIFIED

I was shocked,we left the club an hour later ,my friend found a girl he likes there a pretty curvy lady ,he made me choose a lady too. The other two friends aleady had two girls making us 8 .we left the club and head to another hotel ,cashy paid rooms for all four of us 6k each .my friend bid me farewell and each guy with his own babe heading to the room Attached to the key we were given ..

While in the room the babe told me her name was Sandra probably fake name ,she was impressed with our display of wealth at the club and was probably thinking I'm one rich Yahoo guy,she wanted to start telling me her life stories but I cut her short ,kissed her ,we started cuddling and next thing we were having sex ,we made love for dew minutes before I slept , woke up 8 am the next morning to my phone ringing .

David was calling to check on me and also to tell me that we will be staying at the hotel till evening, I replied ok, I turned to the babe beside me and ask her if she was going anywhere ?. She gave me a No as an answer ,then I asked her how much is my price cos I want you to stay with me till tomorrow,she then feign anger .she said she's not a prostitute ,that she school in laspotech .
She was bored so she followed her friend to the club and when I called her ,she answered me because she likes me personally not because she's a prostitute.maybe she was honest (but I was too smart to trust a girl I met in a club)

I apologized to her and we go on another round of hot sex ,after that we got to know each other ,she told me all about her life and bla bla bla ,

We ordered food ,I was behaving like I had millions in my account but unknown to her my friend was actually the one paying the bills,we left the hotel later that night ,she wanted to follow me home but I told her my friend was staying over And he will use my room ,she replied that we can stay in the parlor now

Long story short she ended up spending a Week with me ,she was enjoying the constant evening trips to different places, The day she was leaving I gave her 20k .. my friend actually gave me 30k to give her but I gave her 20 instead since we have turned to boyfriend and girlfriend.she was happy !. She left and we kept in touch,

That was the begining,I immediately fell in love with yahop Yahoo all over again , I begged my friend to teach me , which he did , I opened a Facebook account, got an hangout email, he gave me a client. Taught me how to bomb site ( Hack your way into complicated dating sites that Ness top verification such as credit card and phone number)

The dating site that was turning boys to millionaire then was Zoosk . Com.. I quickly got on . But unknown to me I was in for a greater and wider surprise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Back .. Let's Continue (part 1) by Sankabson(m): 9:21pm On Dec 18, 2020
Ok...
Re: I'm Back .. Let's Continue (part 1) by Kingkamal(m): 12:30am On Feb 20, 2021
Really

(1) (Reply)

Dorathy, Kidd, Wathoni And Praise Fight Dirty On Twitter / Crypto Currency Has Been Ban In Nigeria / Pained Man Calls Out Popular Female Twitter User Dating His Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.