Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,023 members, 7,814,501 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Onofiok Luke: Ibom Seaport Will Resolve The Gridlock Challenges On Apapa Road - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onofiok Luke: Ibom Seaport Will Resolve The Gridlock Challenges On Apapa Road (15828 Views)

James Duddridge: No Partnership Will Resolve Nigeria's Security Situation / Ibom Seaport Approval Imminent As Federal Government Applaud Promoters / Onofiok Luke Wins House Of Representatives Seat, Kneels With Wife, Thanks God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onofiok Luke: Ibom Seaport Will Resolve The Gridlock Challenges On Apapa Road by DukeJoe17: 6:28am On Dec 19, 2020
Audio port

Until I see it.

I can bet with my two balls that udom can't complete a project of such magnitude even if he is given fourth and fifth term respectively.

Re: Onofiok Luke: Ibom Seaport Will Resolve The Gridlock Challenges On Apapa Road by Liodins: 7:26am On Dec 19, 2020
That will be if the govt of this day don't use dirty policy to kill the dream
Re: Onofiok Luke: Ibom Seaport Will Resolve The Gridlock Challenges On Apapa Road by JustforMen: 7:44am On Dec 19, 2020
EVILFOREST:

AKWA IBOM is safer for investors when compared to Rivers State.
Rivers State enthrones/pampers criminals, militants and kidnappers.
AKWA IBOM does instant Jungle Justice to them.
AKWA IBOM has negligible number of Agberos which is comparable to Enugu state.
But RIVERS state has University of Agberos, except dey will relocate to AKS

But many of the criminals and cultists in Port Harcourt are from Akwa Ibom na!
Waterside crime spots, cultists, keke driving criminals, olosho etc. in PHC are from Akwa Ibom.
Re: Onofiok Luke: Ibom Seaport Will Resolve The Gridlock Challenges On Apapa Road by LZAA: 7:44am On Dec 19, 2020
Bamite and Afamed wee not like thisgrin
Cc imhotep sarrki helinues ebenezar2021 blackking98

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onofiok Luke: Ibom Seaport Will Resolve The Gridlock Challenges On Apapa Road by mainkendo: 7:51am On Dec 19, 2020
akwa ibom. I'll still be in this city. A progressive city is where someone should be.
Re: Onofiok Luke: Ibom Seaport Will Resolve The Gridlock Challenges On Apapa Road by efighter: 7:54am On Dec 19, 2020
NkanAkpanika:

According to a news report by NAN, Rep. Luke thanked President Muhammadu Buhari for approving the Ibom Deep Seaport project in the state and called the approval a welcome development given the socio-economic benefits embedded in the Deep Seaport project.

https://nairametrics.com/2020/12/18/ibom-deep-seaport-will-resolve-challenges-of-gridlock-on-apapa-wharf-road-rep-luke/

What their son the ineffectual buffoon Goatluck Jonaddaft could not do, their generational enemy the Fulani herdsman called Buhari is doing it. God no go shame us ooo.

However, this does not remove the fact that Buhari is a useless Cow that deserves to be used for meat pepper soup. If you cannot provide security for your people even when you are a Major General, then you are a Failure General.
Re: Onofiok Luke: Ibom Seaport Will Resolve The Gridlock Challenges On Apapa Road by uunwanaobong3: 8:00am On Dec 19, 2020
Talk talk udom Emmanuel government........ Let us see the project first.....I am tired of too much talking with out action on this particular topic..... Please can we clear the site and the bushes around the seaport first?

Akwa Ibom state really lose focus when akpabio came out as governor....... Before akpabio there were laid out plans for the development of the state by the founding fathers who believe that little resources could be used to develop mega infrastructure around the state, the focus of government then was on development of infrastructure and the people. these were few prominent men who fought so hard for betterment of the state then... Idongesit nkanga, Bishop ekuwem, Bishop ambang and many others.

But when akpabio took over government, he deviated from the vision of the founding fathers and carried out a youth revolution, so many youths that were seen as influencial or having a small leadership role were immediately drafted into government, youths like student Union excos, village youths leaders etc. Some of the founding fathers were phase out of government and others were corrupted with the new found wealth which was fought for by the former governor victor Attah, ...... The vision of government was changed from the development of infrastructure and people to money eating cabal and man know man...... Civil service was destroy forever and appointment was based on political compensation, those in government was based on man Know man, and development was taken to the localities of those in government, personal interest overrides state interest, the vision was destroyed. Now everyone in this present government was either appointed by akpabio or brought in by someone who was appointed by akpabio.... Infact akpabio is a godfather to the present government and this government is only following the footsteps that was set-up by akpabio...... Indeed akpabio change the political landscape of akwa Ibom state negatively forever.

It will take a man of strong will and character to retrace the current negative path of akwa Ibom which is based of money eating, corruption and man know man BACK to the original vision of the founding fathers which was based on development of infrastructure and people with the little resources available.

2 Likes

Re: Onofiok Luke: Ibom Seaport Will Resolve The Gridlock Challenges On Apapa Road by wink2015(m): 8:15am On Dec 19, 2020
What is happening to Warri seaport?

The Governor of Delta state, Senator, Dr. Ifeanyi Arthur Okowa do not seems to care much about the seaport?

Industrialization in Delta state is too Comatose in Delta state because of clanish ideology being encouraged in Delta state by some of the natives especially the political leaders.

Future leaders of Delta state must industrialize Delta state and make the place a stranger friendly environment.

Lagos state is home to all Nigerians but Delta state has become a state where CLANISH ideology are fertilize.

If you do not come from oil producing community you can not find job in the oil companies.

Why is Delta state so backward with this CLANISH ideology?

Delta state is not STRANGER FRIENDLY and it is not setting the environment for industrialization and a place worthy for International business.

EVERYTHING IN DELTA STATE IS URHOBO, ITSEKIRI AND IJAW AGENDA?

God help Delta state in its CLANISH IDEOLOGY.

DELTA STATES AND ITS POLITICAL LEADER SHOULD CHANGE FROM THEIR CLANISH PHILOSOPY.

Lagos state today is developing because the state welcome stranger from other states in Nigeria and from other countries.

Have n"t Delta state government heard of Joe Igbokwe a Special Adviser for Drainage & Water Resources to Governor Babajide Sanwo- Olu.

He is from Anambra state but he was offered appointment in Lagos state.

Can Delta state do similar to a non indigene?
Re: Onofiok Luke: Ibom Seaport Will Resolve The Gridlock Challenges On Apapa Road by Blackdisciple(m): 8:18am On Dec 19, 2020
Yes oo Good one.

the ewedu people will not like this dope development

1 Like

Re: Onofiok Luke: Ibom Seaport Will Resolve The Gridlock Challenges On Apapa Road by victorjoe(m): 8:36am On Dec 19, 2020
Please, how can I learn CLEARING AND FORWARDING in anticipation of The Ibom Deep Sea Port?

I learnt it will be operational at most early 2022 if not ending of 2021?

Any ideas please?
Re: Onofiok Luke: Ibom Seaport Will Resolve The Gridlock Challenges On Apapa Road by victorjoe(m): 8:38am On Dec 19, 2020
DukeJoe17:
Audio port

Until I see it.

I can bet with my two balls that udom can't complete a project of such magnitude even if he is given fourth and fifth term respectively.

They have already gone far. They have been building all his while. The approval is just the icing on the cake.

It will be operational sooner than you think.
Re: Onofiok Luke: Ibom Seaport Will Resolve The Gridlock Challenges On Apapa Road by SaintBishop: 8:39am On Dec 19, 2020
EVILFOREST:

See your mouth why are the so called Investors not going to akwa ibom then? And why are the akwa ibomite running away from it?

Nonsense and bullshit.
Re: Onofiok Luke: Ibom Seaport Will Resolve The Gridlock Challenges On Apapa Road by Nobody: 8:44am On Dec 19, 2020
LZAA:
Bamite and Afamed wee not like thisgrin
Cc imhot,ep sarrki helinues ebenezar2021 blackking98
Ibom domination grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onofiok Luke: Ibom Seaport Will Resolve The Gridlock Challenges On Apapa Road by erico2k2(m): 8:45am On Dec 19, 2020
kalu61:
No doubt about that. Lagos needs de-congestion. Aside that, the port will creat passive employment for guys in the street to hustle and help our Aba traders
tell me what difference this will make that teh Onne port could not even though it would be closer ?it would have been nice if the so called eastern importers use the Onne port like today i nstead of crowding to Lagos, they have such large import from china that they can push for cargoes to come to Onne but nahhh, Nah to make noise them sabi
PS: B4 anyone misquote me YES I have imported fru Onne port B4 and its fully functional!
Re: Onofiok Luke: Ibom Seaport Will Resolve The Gridlock Challenges On Apapa Road by erico2k2(m): 8:46am On Dec 19, 2020
victorjoe:
Please, how can I learn CLEARING AND FORWARDING in anticipation of The Ibom Deep Sea Port?

I learnt it will be operational at most early 2022 if not ending of 2021?

Any ideas please?
Lagos.
Re: Onofiok Luke: Ibom Seaport Will Resolve The Gridlock Challenges On Apapa Road by Kinematics: 9:14am On Dec 19, 2020
EVILFOREST:

[[s]i]AKWA IBOM is safer for investors when compared to Rivers State.
But RIVERS state has University of Agberos, except dey will relocate to AKS[/i][/s]

Bushmen everywhere, yet Akwa Ibomites will not leave Rivers to go settle in their forest. You are hyping shit when Rivers has 2 seaports already with Onne being the busiest in the SS region.

Legion of bushmen!

Re: Onofiok Luke: Ibom Seaport Will Resolve The Gridlock Challenges On Apapa Road by NkanAkpanika: 9:18am On Dec 19, 2020
EVILFOREST:

You are so correct
Re: Onofiok Luke: Ibom Seaport Will Resolve The Gridlock Challenges On Apapa Road by AmazingELixir: 9:18am On Dec 19, 2020
EVILFOREST:

Rivers state is always a threat to you and your ilks...there's no basis for those comparison, Rivers state is well ahead of Akwa ibom state in every developmental indices.

And for the peaceful nature of Akwa ibom state that view is only sellable to those who don't know..you should ask yourself why the state government is crying and complaining of insecurity with cultists, criminals, ritualists and kidnapping gangs running riot all over the state.

A state known for okada riding, groundnuts sellers and domestic house help industry is now rubbing shoulders with her betters ...issorite
Re: Onofiok Luke: Ibom Seaport Will Resolve The Gridlock Challenges On Apapa Road by NkanAkpanika: 9:19am On Dec 19, 2020
Kinematics:

Bushmen everywhere, yet Akwa Ibomites will not leave Rivers to go settle in their forest. You are hyping shit when Rivers has 2 seaports already with Onne being the busiest in the SS region.

Legion of bushmen!
Always insulting people the way you insult your parents.. Stupid sombori

1 Like

Re: Onofiok Luke: Ibom Seaport Will Resolve The Gridlock Challenges On Apapa Road by NkanAkpanika: 9:20am On Dec 19, 2020
EdiskyHarry:
Akwa ibom, one of the most peaceful states in Africa.
Yeah bro
Re: Onofiok Luke: Ibom Seaport Will Resolve The Gridlock Challenges On Apapa Road by Norwichsailor(m): 9:20am On Dec 19, 2020
NkanAkpanika:

https://nairametrics.com/2020/12/18/ibom-deep-seaport-will-resolve-challenges-of-gridlock-on-apapa-wharf-road-rep-luke/
Hopefully it will come to fruition and service Akwa Ibom and Nigeria well. God bless Akwa Ibom

1 Like

Re: Onofiok Luke: Ibom Seaport Will Resolve The Gridlock Challenges On Apapa Road by Kinematics: 9:23am On Dec 19, 2020
NkanAkpanika:

[s]Always insulting people the way you insult your parents.. Stupid sombori[/s]

Bushman!. Keep recycling shit day in day out. In Rivers we don't hype nonsense. When the biggest vessel to ever berth in Nigeria berthed at Onne no single Rivers man come to nairaland to write several epistles in celebration of rubbish.
We are too big to be celebrating 1800 achievements in 2020.

Things like this are left for bushmen like you that haven't seen civilization to celebrate.
Re: Onofiok Luke: Ibom Seaport Will Resolve The Gridlock Challenges On Apapa Road by NkanAkpanika: 9:27am On Dec 19, 2020
Kinematics:

Bushman!. Keep recycling shit day in day out. In Rivers we don't hype nonsense. When the biggest vessel to ever berth in Nigeria berthed at Onne no single Rivers man come to nairaland to write several epistles in celebration of rubbish.
We are too big to be celebrating 1800 achievements in 2020.

Things like this are left for bushmen like you that haven't seen civilization to celebrate.
Why will you hype what you don't have.. You the smoke moon.. Insultive sombori, am sure you grew up in the creeks.. Ebot

Re: Onofiok Luke: Ibom Seaport Will Resolve The Gridlock Challenges On Apapa Road by Kinematics: 9:28am On Dec 19, 2020
AmazingELixir:

Rivers state is always a threat to you and your ilks...there's no basis for those comparison, Rivers state is well ahead of Akwa ibom state in every developmental indices.

And for the peaceful nature of Akwa ibom state that view is only sellable to those who don't know..you should ask yourself why the state government is crying and complaining of insecurity with cultists, criminals, ritualists and kidnapping gangs running riot all over the state.

A state known for okada riding, groundnuts sellers and domestic house help industry is now rubbing shoulders with her betters ...issorite

Akwa Ibom is so peaceful and developed grin, yet their people keep running to Rivers for a better life. Everywhere you enter in PH is Akwa Ibomites. Ask them why they don't want to go home since people like Ilaumoh aka Hunchogee aka NkanAkpanika always tell us akwa ibom is a paradise, an eldorado on earth.

Everytime they open thread they want to compete with Rivers.

Only bushmen celebrate the rubbish these clowns celebrate.
Re: Onofiok Luke: Ibom Seaport Will Resolve The Gridlock Challenges On Apapa Road by NkanAkpanika: 9:28am On Dec 19, 2020
Norwichsailor:

Hopefully it will come to fruition and service Akwa Ibom and Nigeria well. God bless Akwa Ibom
Yes bro

1 Like

Re: Onofiok Luke: Ibom Seaport Will Resolve The Gridlock Challenges On Apapa Road by Kinematics: 9:33am On Dec 19, 2020
NkanAkpanika:

[s]Why will you hype what you don't have.. You the smoke moon.. Insultive sombori, am sure you grew up in the creeks.. Ebot[/s]

Only bushmen hype mediocrity. Thats why we left the hyping to bushmen like you.

You are signing a mou and opening multiple threads upandan grin since May this year about this seaport. I know lack of civilization (after all you are a bushman) made you not to know that Rivers has been enjoying 2 seaports since 1970.
I know you don't even know that 90% of vessels servicing Mobil field comes from Onne seaport in Rivers State.

We don't have you say, yet all your comparison on nairaland is with Rivers. Are you not ashamed. Your mental capacity is too low.

Udom is really wasting his 30k monthly pay on you, because your stupidity is irredeemable.

Just look at your last post on IGR as well as the one of GDP. Says a lot about your level of understanding.

1 Like

Re: Onofiok Luke: Ibom Seaport Will Resolve The Gridlock Challenges On Apapa Road by Gerrard59(m): 9:37am On Dec 19, 2020
The noise is getting too much. I can bet that in 2031, the governor then will make same noise.

Nigerian politicians make so much noise about small small projects. They should learn from Singaporean politicians.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onofiok Luke: Ibom Seaport Will Resolve The Gridlock Challenges On Apapa Road by NkanAkpanika: 9:37am On Dec 19, 2020
Kinematics:

Only bushmen hype mediocrity. Thats why we left the hyping to bushmen like you.

You are signing a mou and talking upandan grin since May this year about this seaport. Rivers has been enjoying 2 seaports since 1970.

We don't have you say, yet all your comparison on nairaland is with Rivers. Are you not ashamed. Your mental capacity is too low.

Udom is really wasting his 30k monthly pay on you, because your stupidity is irredeemable.

Just look at your last post on IGR as well as the one of GDP. Says a lot about your level of understanding.
So sad how hate and bitterness will keep you in a fvckery state forever.. You need to start learning morals cos you are worser than a brainwashed creek cultist..
Make do by opening a thread BTW the two state an allow people from other state comments. That we will know which state is a fool above 40. grin
Re: Onofiok Luke: Ibom Seaport Will Resolve The Gridlock Challenges On Apapa Road by Kinematics: 9:39am On Dec 19, 2020
Gerrard59:
The noise is getting too much. I can bet that in 2031, the governor then will make same noise.

Nigerian politicians make so much noise about small small projects. They should learn from Singaporean politicians.

Same noise since last year, nothing on ground to show. Keep signing mou everyday and clowns like Ilaumoh aka Hunchogee aka NkanAkpanika will not allow us rest with recycled thread every week.

Re: Onofiok Luke: Ibom Seaport Will Resolve The Gridlock Challenges On Apapa Road by NkanAkpanika: 9:41am On Dec 19, 2020
Kinematics:

Same noise since last year, nothing on ground to show. Keep signing mou everyday and clowns like Ilaumoh aka Hunchogee aka NkanAkpanika will not all us rest with recycled thread every week.

Foolish wimb.. Next time choose your playmate to argue with cos are both cities are not mate ok

Re: Onofiok Luke: Ibom Seaport Will Resolve The Gridlock Challenges On Apapa Road by Kinematics: 9:42am On Dec 19, 2020
NkanAkpanika:

[s]So sad how hate and bitterness will keep you in a fvckery state forever.. You need to start learning morals cos you are worser than a brainwashed creek cultist..
Make do by opening a thread BTW the two state an allow people from other state comments. That we will know which state is a fool above 40[/s]
. grin

Bushman, you don chop today at all?
I hope the rice they shared at AKSGH reach you. They sent 10 bags to my house I was asking why didn't they send them to hungry fellow like you. Had to call all the Akwa Ibomites in my street in ph to give them.

No worry Udom will soon pay you your 30k for December, but honestly you are doing a shit job.

Bushman!
Re: Onofiok Luke: Ibom Seaport Will Resolve The Gridlock Challenges On Apapa Road by Norwichsailor(m): 9:45am On Dec 19, 2020
Kinematics:

Legion of bushmen!
You need to understand Akwa ibomites have numbers, Igbo land which has about 40million igbos worldwide is almost the same size with Niger state,do u expect all the igbos to be there? No. I'm in cross river, the place is saturated with Akwa ibomites, go to abia, Abuja, Lagos and many other awkward states I wouldn't dream of seeing them. Does that mean igboland or Akwa ibom is bad for the indegenes? No. So just dead this talk uncle

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Convention: We Don’t Know Which Judge To Obey, Says INEC / Former Kano DeputyGovernor Hafiz Abubakar Defies Kwankwaso, Picks PDP Guber Form / Hijirah: Osun Governor Oyetola Declares Public Holiday To Mark New Islamic Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.