Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,945 members, 7,814,202 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Onofiok Luke: Ibom Seaport Will Resolve The Gridlock Challenges On Apapa Road - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onofiok Luke: Ibom Seaport Will Resolve The Gridlock Challenges On Apapa Road (15824 Views)

James Duddridge: No Partnership Will Resolve Nigeria's Security Situation / Ibom Seaport Approval Imminent As Federal Government Applaud Promoters / Onofiok Luke Wins House Of Representatives Seat, Kneels With Wife, Thanks God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onofiok Luke: Ibom Seaport Will Resolve The Gridlock Challenges On Apapa Road by Norwichsailor(m): 1:31pm On Dec 19, 2020
Graysons:
I think i need to come in here,your last two girls are from Rivers and so what? Do you know how many akwa girls who are prostitutes here in port harcourt?

Akwa ibom women are know for one think here in ph.

They fuvk like dogs.

So before you throw jabs here just know one thing, akwa ibom women are at the mercy of Rivers men, every akwa ibom woman here has taste Rivers man dick.

I meant the last two women I dated.
You probably do alot of prostitutes so keep up the good work of being their statistics department guy, I don't do them so I don't know what you're talking about, test yourself tho HIV is real.
Re: Onofiok Luke: Ibom Seaport Will Resolve The Gridlock Challenges On Apapa Road by Norwichsailor(m): 1:32pm On Dec 19, 2020
SaintBishop:
No one cares tbh, nobody ask you to date Rivers women so, what are you going about for? undecided

I didn't mention you, you mentioned then wrote no one cares, you're even funnier than AY live.
Re: Onofiok Luke: Ibom Seaport Will Resolve The Gridlock Challenges On Apapa Road by SaintBishop: 1:37pm On Dec 19, 2020
Norwichsailor:

I didn't mention you, you mentioned then wrote no one cares, you're even funnier than AY live.
Because what you type is nothing but bullshit! are you seeking our approval or something Blackking98?

grin
Re: Onofiok Luke: Ibom Seaport Will Resolve The Gridlock Challenges On Apapa Road by Kinematics: 2:16pm On Dec 19, 2020
orble:

Your mumuness no be here... So rivers are 5m and Ibom 3m ...

Continue your madness

Based on the last census 2006 which is the only verifiable figure. Yes Rivers 5m and Akwa Ibom 3m.

Even the last 2017 projection gave Rivers 7m and Akwa Ibom 5m

Even without doing any census, visiting the 2 states you'll know that there are way more people in Rivers than Akwa Ibom.

I believe in actual census, not baseless projections.
Re: Onofiok Luke: Ibom Seaport Will Resolve The Gridlock Challenges On Apapa Road by Kinematics: 2:17pm On Dec 19, 2020
SaintBishop:
Because what you type is nothing but bullshit! are you seeking our approval or something Blackking98?

grin

Wheres the Blackking88 guy self, e don tay oo
Re: Onofiok Luke: Ibom Seaport Will Resolve The Gridlock Challenges On Apapa Road by Norwichsailor(m): 2:18pm On Dec 19, 2020
SaintBishop:

grin
Approval from your how's? No. Like I said I don't do hoes, not everyone is pretty cheap like u
Re: Onofiok Luke: Ibom Seaport Will Resolve The Gridlock Challenges On Apapa Road by Lawsimon(m): 2:48pm On Dec 19, 2020
Kinematics:

Only bushmen hype mediocrity. Thats why we left the hyping to bushmen like you.

You are signing a mou and opening multiple threads upandan grin since May this year about this seaport. I know lack of civilization (after all you are a bushman) made you not to know that Rivers has been enjoying 2 seaports since 1970.
I know you don't even know that 90% of vessels servicing Mobil field comes from Onne seaport in Rivers State.

We don't have you say, yet all your comparison on nairaland is with Rivers. Are you not ashamed. Your mental capacity is too low.

Udom is really wasting his 30k monthly pay on you, because your stupidity is irredeemable.

Just look at your last post on IGR as well as the one of GDP. Says a lot about your level of understanding.

The 30k is really being wasted. This AkS government hypeman na olodo him be.

As an Akwa Ibomite, I feel ashame of his activities in this forum most time.

But, yak emem aba!
Re: Onofiok Luke: Ibom Seaport Will Resolve The Gridlock Challenges On Apapa Road by Hunchogee: 5:27pm On Dec 19, 2020
NkanAkpanika:

That's guy is a big lier from the pit of rivers state.. Am happy you are catching up with is lies and propaganda grin
The jeolous sycophant only mastubate in any positive news coming from Akwa-Ibom state. Good news from the state gives him nightmares grin
Chai you want kill that fool.. grin
Re: Onofiok Luke: Ibom Seaport Will Resolve The Gridlock Challenges On Apapa Road by SaintBishop: 5:32pm On Dec 19, 2020
Kinematics:

Norwichsailor is Blackking98
Re: Onofiok Luke: Ibom Seaport Will Resolve The Gridlock Challenges On Apapa Road by Norwichsailor(m): 5:37pm On Dec 19, 2020
SaintBishop:
Norwichsailor is Blackking98
Yup. Wetin sup
Re: Onofiok Luke: Ibom Seaport Will Resolve The Gridlock Challenges On Apapa Road by Norwichsailor(m): 5:39pm On Dec 19, 2020
Kinematics:

Na me
That's why when u started you didn't see me attack Rivers State, we bin get mutual agreement to end This Rivers vs Akwa Ibom thing on NL. Where is my guy 24SEVEN
Re: Onofiok Luke: Ibom Seaport Will Resolve The Gridlock Challenges On Apapa Road by Kinematics: 6:55pm On Dec 19, 2020
Norwichsailor:

Na me
That's why when u started you didn't see me attack Rivers State, we bin get mutual agreement to end This Rivers vs Akwa Ibom thing on NL. Where is my guy 24SEVEN

My guy b4 b4, na u don metamorphose?
What happened to your other handle?

24SEVEN is very much around, I've been seeing his comments once in a while, but yours just disappear.
Re: Onofiok Luke: Ibom Seaport Will Resolve The Gridlock Challenges On Apapa Road by EMMY76: 7:19pm On Dec 19, 2020
richiemcgold:
what's in seaports that we can't have up to 10 or more?

It's a very lucrative sector of the nigerian economy lagos state led by tinibu has been monopolizing ports activities for years to grow lagos internal revenue if someone like tinibu becomes nigeria's next president he will surely shut down all other ports in nigeria to continue with the monopoly.

1 Like

Re: Onofiok Luke: Ibom Seaport Will Resolve The Gridlock Challenges On Apapa Road by NkanAkpanika: 7:30pm On Dec 19, 2020
EMMY76:

It's a very lucrative sector of the nigerian economy lagos state led by tinibu has been monopolizing ports activities for years to grow lagos internal revenue if someone like tinibu becomes nigeria's next president he will surely shut down all other ports in nigeria to continue with the monopoly.
You are so correct

1 Like

Re: Onofiok Luke: Ibom Seaport Will Resolve The Gridlock Challenges On Apapa Road by SenorRex: 8:00pm On Dec 19, 2020
kalu61:
No doubt about that. Lagos needs de-congestion. Aside that, the port will creat passive employment for guys in the street to hustle and help our Aba traders
Re: Onofiok Luke: Ibom Seaport Will Resolve The Gridlock Challenges On Apapa Road by 24SEVEN: 8:10pm On Dec 19, 2020
Norwichsailor:

Na me

Aro!!! I see you.
Re: Onofiok Luke: Ibom Seaport Will Resolve The Gridlock Challenges On Apapa Road by 24SEVEN: 8:12pm On Dec 19, 2020
Kinematics:

24SEVEN is very much around, I've been seeing his comments once in a while, but yours just disappear.

Brotherly, seriously we need to do something about some Udom Emmanuel's paid Posters. They are becoming a menace.
Re: Onofiok Luke: Ibom Seaport Will Resolve The Gridlock Challenges On Apapa Road by Norwichsailor(m): 7:00am On Dec 20, 2020
Kinematics:

There's a particular mod that probably helps himself off to banning that my account indiscriminately so I've dashed him that one.
Re: Onofiok Luke: Ibom Seaport Will Resolve The Gridlock Challenges On Apapa Road by Norwichsailor(m): 7:00am On Dec 20, 2020
24SEVEN:

Aro!!! I see you.
Long time my G
E don tey
Re: Onofiok Luke: Ibom Seaport Will Resolve The Gridlock Challenges On Apapa Road by Norwichsailor(m): 7:04am On Dec 20, 2020
24SEVEN:

Brotherly, seriously we need to do something about some Udom Emmanuel's paid Posters. They are becoming a menace.
grin not necessarily, it's just to hype up our state because if we don't who will? We're Sha blessed with good media hypers since the days of akpabio and now udom.
But then I'd rate udom 6/10.
He's not doing as much as expected but also he's not collecting as much as akpabio was collecting, at a time Akwa Ibom state collected the same allocation with the entire 5 SE states put together during akpabios time so if u compare such money to what akpabio did coupled with the debt he put the state into trust me you'll be very very angry with the man called akpabio, however We didn't get to know of these things till he left office so I'm sure we'll get to Know udoms own when he leaves office. One thing I give him kudos for is Ibom air, I pray we sustain it properly.

1 Like

Re: Onofiok Luke: Ibom Seaport Will Resolve The Gridlock Challenges On Apapa Road by NkanAkpanika: 8:01am On Dec 20, 2020
Norwichsailor:

grin not necessarily, it's just to hype up our state because if we don't who will? We're Sha blessed with good media hypers since the days of akpabio and now udom.
But then I'd rate udom 6/10.
He's not doing as much as expected but also he's not collecting as much as akpabio was collecting, at a time Akwa Ibom state collected the same allocation with the entire 5 SE states put together during akpabios time so if u compare such money to what akpabio did coupled with the debt he put the state into trust me you'll be very very angry with the man called akpabio, however We didn't get to know of these things till he left office so I'm sure we'll get to Know udoms own when he leaves office. One thing I give him kudos for is Ibom air, I pray we sustain it properly.
They don't like all what you are saying they are just after Akwa-Ibom fall not about Udom r Akpabio but are after painting your state bad in the media space.. Your enemies rejoice when bad thing or bad news occur everyday around you.. So don't fall for thier games bro..
Re: Onofiok Luke: Ibom Seaport Will Resolve The Gridlock Challenges On Apapa Road by Norwichsailor(m): 8:14am On Dec 20, 2020
NkanAkpanika:

They don't like all what you are saying they are just after Akwa-Ibom fall not about Udom r Akpabio but are after painting your state bad in the media space.. Your enemies rejoice when bad thing or bad news occur everyday around you.. So don't fall for thier games bro..
No my G I ain't falling
Re: Onofiok Luke: Ibom Seaport Will Resolve The Gridlock Challenges On Apapa Road by Kinematics: 8:19am On Dec 20, 2020
Norwichsailor:

There's a particular mod that probably helps himself off to banning that my account indiscriminately so I've dashed him that one.

Lol. Me theyve banned me severally, but the moniker keeps resurrecting. One fool from ihiala aka chino the anambra village clown tried to clone my moniker several times.
Re: Onofiok Luke: Ibom Seaport Will Resolve The Gridlock Challenges On Apapa Road by Norwichsailor(m): 8:22am On Dec 20, 2020
Kinematics:

Lol. Me theyve banned me severally, but the moniker keeps resurrecting. One fool from ihiala aka chino the anambra village clown tried to clone my moniker several times.
They're lucky they don't add the username of mods that ban people, we for don dust their file by now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Amaechi Inaugurates 11-Man Investigative Committee To Probe Hadiza Bala-Usman / Atedo Peterside: NBS Fake Unemployment Rate Is Making Me Laugh / Buhari Signs Treaty On Establishment Of Abidjan-Lagos Corridor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.