Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,866 members, 7,813,953 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:36 PM

Onofiok Luke: Ibom Seaport Will Resolve The Gridlock Challenges On Apapa Road - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onofiok Luke: Ibom Seaport Will Resolve The Gridlock Challenges On Apapa Road (15821 Views)

James Duddridge: No Partnership Will Resolve Nigeria's Security Situation / Ibom Seaport Approval Imminent As Federal Government Applaud Promoters / Onofiok Luke Wins House Of Representatives Seat, Kneels With Wife, Thanks God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onofiok Luke: Ibom Seaport Will Resolve The Gridlock Challenges On Apapa Road by Kinematics: 9:48am On Dec 19, 2020
Norwichsailor:

You need to understand Akwa ibomites have numbers, Igbo land which has about 40million igbos worldwide is almost the same size with Niger state,do u expect all the igbos to be there? No. I'm in cross river, the place is saturated with Akwa ibomites, go to abia, Abuja, Lagos and many other awkward states I wouldn't dream of seeing them. Does that mean igboland or Akwa ibom is bad for the indegenes? No. So just dead this talk uncle

They have numbers yes. But why are they always in the lower cadre everywhere you go?

Ibos have numbers, Yorubas have numbers, yet this people do not make the majority of unskilled, uneducated persons. Again the extreme poor in almost every society you go to is almost always packed with Akwa Ibomites, but the clown called Ilaumoh aka Hunchogee aka NkanAkpanika will be making noise on nairaland everyday, comparing his sithole with 1860 achievements to Rivers that has been enjoying these things for decades.
Re: Onofiok Luke: Ibom Seaport Will Resolve The Gridlock Challenges On Apapa Road by Norwichsailor(m): 9:50am On Dec 19, 2020
Kinematics:

They have numbers yes. But why are they always in the lower cadre everywhere you go?

Ibos have numbers, Yorubas have numbers, yet this people do not make the majority of unskilled, uneducated workers. Again the extreme poor in almost every society you go to is almost always packed with Akwa Ibonites.

This is your bias observation. Dangote,BUA and other hausa fulani billionaires are there, does it change the fact that they still have the highest amount of poor people of any ethnic group in Nigeria? No. Akwa ibomites can be found in every strata of the Nigerian society, from the big GRAs to the common Streets, you'll find us there, if you happen to see us mostly on the street then I can only conclude you're a poor man and hence that's your level.

1 Like

Re: Onofiok Luke: Ibom Seaport Will Resolve The Gridlock Challenges On Apapa Road by NkanAkpanika: 9:51am On Dec 19, 2020
Norwichsailor:

You need to understand Akwa ibomites have numbers, Igbo land which has about 40million igbos worldwide is almost the same size with Niger state,do u expect all the igbos to be there? No. I'm in cross river, the place is saturated with Akwa ibomites, go to abia, Abuja, Lagos and many other awkward states I wouldn't dream of seeing them. Does that mean igboland or Akwa ibom is bad for the indegenes? No. So just dead this talk uncle
Sir the idiot you quoted is mentally sick and will soon die of hate and jeolousy over Akwa ibom progress..
Re: Onofiok Luke: Ibom Seaport Will Resolve The Gridlock Challenges On Apapa Road by Kinematics: 9:53am On Dec 19, 2020
NkanAkpanika:

[s]Sir the idiot you quoted is mentally sick and will soon die of hate and jeolousy over Akwa ibom progress..[/s]

The truth hurts.

I don't have a problem with you hyping your shithole, but never you utter Rivers from your bushman mouth.
Re: Onofiok Luke: Ibom Seaport Will Resolve The Gridlock Challenges On Apapa Road by Kinematics: 9:55am On Dec 19, 2020
Norwichsailor:

This is your bias observation. Dangote,BUA and other hausa fulani billionaires are there, does it change the fact that they still have the highest amount of poor people of any ethnic group in Nigeria? No. Akwa ibomites can be found in every strata of the Nigerian society, from the big GRAs to the common Streets, you'll find us there, if you happen to see us mostly on the street then I can only conclude you're a poor man and hence that's your level.

You still don't get the point. I never said you can't find them in every strata. All I said is why are they almost always the majority in the lower strata.
These are issues bushmen like NkanAkpanika need to fix, before hyping nonsense online.

Travel to any state in the SS and see for yourself.
Re: Onofiok Luke: Ibom Seaport Will Resolve The Gridlock Challenges On Apapa Road by NkanAkpanika: 9:56am On Dec 19, 2020
Kinematics:

Ibos have numbers, Yorubas have numbers, yet this people do not make the majority of unskilled, uneducated persons. Again the extreme poor in almost every society you go to is almost always packed with Akwa Ibomites, but the clown called Ilaumoh aka Hunchogee aka NkanAkpanika will be making noise on nairaland everyday, comparing his sithole with 1860 achievements to Rivers that has been enjoying these things for decades.
Have you now seen your stupid life, people are already counselling you and your bigoted hateful self.. You are no longer building fans. Try to learn from correction you won't the next thing you will call @ Norwichsailor aka Illaumoh or me Hunchogee grin. Foolish sombori always crying foul when ever you see progress in other people's state.

3 Likes

Re: Onofiok Luke: Ibom Seaport Will Resolve The Gridlock Challenges On Apapa Road by NkanAkpanika: 9:57am On Dec 19, 2020
Kinematics:

The truth hurts.

I don't have a problem with you hyping your shithole, but never you utter Rivers from your bushman mouth.
Open a thread na.. Atleast Akwa ibom news makes front page every single day

Re: Onofiok Luke: Ibom Seaport Will Resolve The Gridlock Challenges On Apapa Road by Kinematics: 9:58am On Dec 19, 2020
NkanAkpanika:

Have you now seen your stupid life, people are already counselling you and your bigoted hateful self.. You are no longer building fans. Try to learn from correcting you won't the next thing you will call @ Norwichsailor aka Illaumoh or me Hunchogee grin. Foolish sombori always crying foul when ever you see progress in other people's state.

People? You mean those that are sympathetic to your disability.

I'm also feeling sorry for you. You don't know lack of understanding is a major disability?
That guy is just feeling sorry for you and he is trying to help you out.

Chai, to go school good oo

Re: Onofiok Luke: Ibom Seaport Will Resolve The Gridlock Challenges On Apapa Road by Kinematics: 10:02am On Dec 19, 2020
NkanAkpanika:

Open a thread na.. Atleast Akwa ibom news makes front page every single day

Like I said before only bushmen open threads on a daily basis to celebrate mediocrity.
How many people from other states do you see waste their time opening threads to celebrate rubbish?

Its a shameful to so many, openeing threads to celebrate things like a mou or land siting for seaport.

Thats why only bushmen like yourself do it, because civilization is just coming to your part of the world.

Re: Onofiok Luke: Ibom Seaport Will Resolve The Gridlock Challenges On Apapa Road by NkanAkpanika: 10:03am On Dec 19, 2020
Kinematics:

People? You mean those that are sympathetic to your disability.

I'm also feeling sorry for you. You don't know lack of understanding is a major disability?
That guy is just feeling sorry for you and he is trying to help you out.

Chai, to go school good oo
Senseless talk as usual.. Common receive sense now.

Re: Onofiok Luke: Ibom Seaport Will Resolve The Gridlock Challenges On Apapa Road by Norwichsailor(m): 10:04am On Dec 19, 2020
Kinematics:

You still don't get the point. I never said you can't find them in every strata. All I said is why are they almost always the majority in the lower strata.
These are issues bushmen like NkanAkpanika need to fix, before hyping nonsense online.

Travel to any state in the SS and see for yourself.
That's a bloody lie please. Akwa ibomites let's say are aprox 15million world wide, now you have a majority hausa fulani that's well over 80million worldwide, you have them native to several countries in Africa which Nigeria can even colonize if we took ourselves serious, so you cannot say we're majority In the lower strata when you have 3 major ethnic groups with atleast 3 times our numbers, be objective, I just throw bants at Rivers State, my last two girls were Rivers girls, I don't hold anything to heart, we're Niger deltans and Akwa ibom and Rivers should be leading the SS properly but I'm seeing you have an unhealthy disdain for Akwa ibomites, think carefully.

2 Likes

Re: Onofiok Luke: Ibom Seaport Will Resolve The Gridlock Challenges On Apapa Road by NkanAkpanika: 10:08am On Dec 19, 2020
Norwichsailor:

That's a bloody lie please. Akwa ibomites let's say are aprox 15million world wide, now you have a majority hausa fulani that's well over 80million worldwide, you have them native to several countries in Africa which Nigeria can even colonize if we took ourselves serious, so you cannot say we're majority In the lower strata when you have 3 major ethnic groups with atleast 3 times our numbers, be objective, I just throw bants at Rivers State, my last two girls were Rivers girls, I don't hold anything to heart, we're Niger deltans and Akwa ibom and Rivers should be leading the SS properly but I'm seeing you have an unhealthy disdain for Akwa ibomites, think carefully.
That's guy is a big lier from the pit of rivers state.. Am happy you are catching up with is lies and propaganda grin
The jeolous sycophant only mastubate in any positive news coming from Akwa-Ibom state. Good news from the state gives him nightmares grin

1 Like

Re: Onofiok Luke: Ibom Seaport Will Resolve The Gridlock Challenges On Apapa Road by Kinematics: 10:11am On Dec 19, 2020
Norwichsailor:

Read through the threads of the clown Ilaumoh aka Hunchogee aka NkanAkpanika and see who is throwing jabs.
Akwa Ibomites are upto 15m worldwide? Blood of God.
Even the entire state of Akwa Ibom is not up to 5m(thats including none indegenes). Stop this lie ooooo

Concerning the lower strata thing its not a lie but a fact. Even in Akwa Ibom their own state its same thing.

Just take a drive to Rivers and see for yourself. Majority of the people in PH today are either Ibos or Akwa Ibomites. Rivers people are fewer than this 2 put together.

Come see what Akwa Ibomites do to survive grin. Same story when you go to BY, Warri, Benin and even Uyo.
Re: Onofiok Luke: Ibom Seaport Will Resolve The Gridlock Challenges On Apapa Road by bamite(m): 10:21am On Dec 19, 2020
LZAA:
Bamite and Afamed wee not like thisgrin Cc imhotep sarrki helinues ebenezar2021 blackking98
See these parasites. SS say don't want is it by force?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onofiok Luke: Ibom Seaport Will Resolve The Gridlock Challenges On Apapa Road by Norwichsailor(m): 10:27am On Dec 19, 2020
Kinematics:

Read through the threads of the clown Ilaumoh aka Hunchogee aka NkanAkpanika and see who is throwing jabs.
Akwa Ibomites are upto 15m worldwide? Blood of God.
Even the entire state of Akwa Ibom is not up to 5m(thats including none indegenes). Stop this lie ooooo

Concerning the lower strata thing its not a lie but a fact. Even in Akwa Ibom their own state its same thing.

Just take a drive to Rivers and see for yourself. Majority of the people in PH today are either Ibos or Akwa Ibomites. Rivers people are fewer than this 2 put together.

Come see what Akwa Ibomites do to survive grin. Same story when you go to BY, Warri, Benin and even Uyo.
I won indulge you anymore, I've seen your type plenty and it's ok. Continue in your hate. Heaven will judge all of us.
Re: Onofiok Luke: Ibom Seaport Will Resolve The Gridlock Challenges On Apapa Road by Nobody: 10:29am On Dec 19, 2020
bamite:

See these parasites. SS say don't want is it by force?
So why are you forcing IPOB into Nigger-Area, since force is not good ?

cc lzaa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onofiok Luke: Ibom Seaport Will Resolve The Gridlock Challenges On Apapa Road by Norwichsailor(m): 10:30am On Dec 19, 2020
NkanAkpanika:

That's guy is a big lier from the pit of rivers state.. Am happy you are catching up with is lies and propaganda grin
The jeolous sycophant only mastubate in any positive news coming from Akwa-Ibom state. Good news from the state gives him nightmares grin
He's just a hatefull lot. I've seen his type plenty, hating on Akwa ibomites to feel better about themselves or their state. They can't cope with the fact that Akwa Ibom is growing rapidly, and they're also pained Akwa ibomites have the numbers to exert influence wherever they see themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Onofiok Luke: Ibom Seaport Will Resolve The Gridlock Challenges On Apapa Road by Uchasa(m): 10:31am On Dec 19, 2020
EVILFOREST:

AKWA IBOM is safer for investors when compared to Rivers State.
Rivers State enthrones/pampers criminals, militants and kidnappers.
AKWA IBOM does instant Jungle Justice to them.
AKWA IBOM has negligible number of Agberos which is comparable to Enugu state.
But RIVERS state has University of Agberos, except dey will relocate to AKS

A typical Akwa Ibom Chestbeater!
After all these, your people still flock like herds to our state to live a better life and to escape that bush of a state.
Re: Onofiok Luke: Ibom Seaport Will Resolve The Gridlock Challenges On Apapa Road by NkanAkpanika: 10:34am On Dec 19, 2020
Norwichsailor:

He's just a hatefull lot. I've seen his type plenty, hating on Akwa ibomites to feel better about themselves or their state. They can't cope with the fact that Akwa Ibom is growing rapidly, and they're also pained Akwa ibomites have the numbers to exert influence wherever they see themselves.
You've said it all bro

1 Like

Re: Onofiok Luke: Ibom Seaport Will Resolve The Gridlock Challenges On Apapa Road by Kinematics: 10:36am On Dec 19, 2020
Norwichsailor:

I won indulge you anymore, I've seen your type plenty and it's ok. Continue in your hate. Heaven will judge all of us.

Hate? What for? Why will I hate them or even you?

You just jump into a thread without reading through to know what led to what.

Heaven bears me witness that all I've said is the truth and nothing but the truth.
You are a cross riverian if truly you are, kindly tell us which tribe from the SS are the poorest in the area you live. Which state people have a higher population of uneducated in your vicinity?
Which state people are always clusttered in shanties?

The truth may be harsh, but it needs to be stated. Its not to come online and celebrate mediocrity when your people are hungry, illiterates and poor.

This is the case of Nigeria where we celebrate having the highest gdp yet our people run to other places to seek for better life.
Re: Onofiok Luke: Ibom Seaport Will Resolve The Gridlock Challenges On Apapa Road by Norwichsailor(m): 10:39am On Dec 19, 2020
Kinematics:

Hate? What for? Why will I hate them or even you?

You just jump into a thread without reading through to know what led to what.

Heaven bears me witness that all I've said is the truth and nothing but the truth.
You are a cross riverian if truly you are, kindly tell us which tribe from the SS are the poorest in the area you live. Which state people have a higher population of uneducated in your vicinity?
Which state people are always clusttered in shanties?
I'm an Akwa ibomite.
Go to NBS and check poverty rate, Rivers was 10th and Akwa ibom was 11th just behind Rivers, so if u say Akwa ibomites are poor safe to say Rivers people are equally as poor as no hard feelings, I'm yet to attack Rivers State, show me any of my messages I attacked rivers? You're a hatefull soul, I've seen your type plenty and there's really nothing u can do about it, Akwa ibomites will continue to saturate every nook and cranny of Rivers, you can only wail on nairaland.
Re: Onofiok Luke: Ibom Seaport Will Resolve The Gridlock Challenges On Apapa Road by NkanAkpanika: 10:40am On Dec 19, 2020
Uchasa:

A typical Akwa Ibom Chestbeater!
After all these, your people still flock like herds to our state to live a better life and to escape that bush of a state.
Which state are you referring to. Is it the same state CNN said wasn't conducive for humans to live?

Re: Onofiok Luke: Ibom Seaport Will Resolve The Gridlock Challenges On Apapa Road by NkanAkpanika: 10:41am On Dec 19, 2020
Norwichsailor:

I'm an Akwa ibomite.
Go to NBS and check poverty rate, Rivers was 10th and Akwa ibom was 11th just behind Rivers, so if u say Akwa ibomites are poor safe to say Rivers people are equally as poor as no hard feelings, I'm yet to attack Rivers State, show me any of my messages I attacked rivers? You're a hatefull soul, I've seen your type plenty and there's really nothing u can do about it, Akwa ibomites will continue to saturate every nook and cranny of Rivers, you can only wail on nairaland.
Nice summary bro
Re: Onofiok Luke: Ibom Seaport Will Resolve The Gridlock Challenges On Apapa Road by Norwichsailor(m): 10:44am On Dec 19, 2020
NkanAkpanika:

Nice summary bro
We dey bro

1 Like

Re: Onofiok Luke: Ibom Seaport Will Resolve The Gridlock Challenges On Apapa Road by Kinematics: 10:46am On Dec 19, 2020
Norwichsailor:

I'm an Akwa ibomite.

Rivers with over 5m persons came 10th and AKS with just a little over 3m persons came 11th and you are happy. I can see you guys are showing me your level of understanding grin grin

Note, never a time did I quote you or write before you used your busy body grin jump into my mention, you jumped into an argument that never concerned you, hence I had to face you and clear your ignorance.

Akwa Ibomites are Nigerians and have the right to go to anywhere they which to in Nigeria, but please I'm begging, they should stop spreading illiterate population.
Re: Onofiok Luke: Ibom Seaport Will Resolve The Gridlock Challenges On Apapa Road by NkanAkpanika: 10:47am On Dec 19, 2020
Norwichsailor:

We dey bro
My brother I tire for this fool@kinematic aka Uchasa..
The next thing he will say am you and you are Illaumoh grin
Am happy others are seeing his hateful approaches towards Akwa ibom and its people
Re: Onofiok Luke: Ibom Seaport Will Resolve The Gridlock Challenges On Apapa Road by NkanAkpanika: 10:50am On Dec 19, 2020
Kinematics:

Rivers with over 5m persons came 10th and AKS with just a little over 3m persons came 11th and you are happy. I can see you guys are showing me your level of understanding grin grin

Note, never a time did I quote you or write before you use your busy body jump into my mention, you jumped into an argument that never concerned you, hence I had to face you and clear your ignorance.

Akwa Ibomites are Nigerians and have the right to go to anywhere they which to in Nigeria, but please I'm begging, they should stop spreading illiterate population.
Always sounding foolish at all time

Re: Onofiok Luke: Ibom Seaport Will Resolve The Gridlock Challenges On Apapa Road by Uchasa(m): 10:50am On Dec 19, 2020
NkanAkpanika:

Which state are you referring to. Is it the same state CNN said wasn't conducive for humans to live?

The only problem I have with Akwa Ibomites is why they still inhabit Rivers State since it's polluted and uninhabitable.
You guys make noise online but in reality, your people are the most backward human beings in the South.
Akwa Ibom is the North of the South!
Re: Onofiok Luke: Ibom Seaport Will Resolve The Gridlock Challenges On Apapa Road by Norwichsailor(m): 10:50am On Dec 19, 2020
Kinematics:

Note, never a time did I quote you or write before you use your busy body jump into my mention, you jumped into an argument that never concerned you, hence I had to face you and clear your ignorance.

Loool. Your double standard would get Satan annoyed, you claim we're the poorest and I refuted that claim by saying we have 3 larger ethnic groups ahead of us in numbers so hence it's not mathematically possible to have the largest number of poor people and you were yapping nonsense, now I've given u data from NBS you're using the same explanation I gave to argue, only God can deliver your unfortunate soul from such hate, I pity your friends and family because they do not know they have a tribalistic bigot among them.

3 Likes

Re: Onofiok Luke: Ibom Seaport Will Resolve The Gridlock Challenges On Apapa Road by NkanAkpanika: 10:52am On Dec 19, 2020
Norwichsailor:

Loool. Your double standard would get Satan annoyed, you claim we're the poorest and I refuted that claim by saying we have 3 larger ethnic groups ahead of us in numbers so hence it's not mathematically possible to have the largest number of poor people and you were yapping nonsense, now I've given u data from NBS you're using the same explanation I gave to argue, only God can deliver your unfortunate soul from such hate, I pity your friends and family because they do not know they have a tribalistic bigot among them.
Funnily that fool works in Akwa Ibom state doing menial jobs offshore .. Meaning we feed him and his bigoted family grin
Re: Onofiok Luke: Ibom Seaport Will Resolve The Gridlock Challenges On Apapa Road by Norwichsailor(m): 10:52am On Dec 19, 2020
Uchasa:

The only problem I have with Akwa Ibomites is why they still inhabit Rivers State since it's polluted and uninhabitable.
You guys make noise online but in reality, your people are the most backward human beings in the South.
Akwa Ibom is the North of the South!
There's nothing u can do, as it is now Akwa ibomites are on their way to Rivers from different parts of the country, the only thing u can do is wail on nairaland, it's not me that made u guys have small population.

2 Likes

Re: Onofiok Luke: Ibom Seaport Will Resolve The Gridlock Challenges On Apapa Road by Norwichsailor(m): 10:54am On Dec 19, 2020
NkanAkpanika:

My brother I tire for this fool@kinematic aka Uchasa..
The next thing he will say am you and you are Illaumoh grin
Am happy others are seeing his hateful approaches towards Akwa ibom and its people
It's hate my brother, as if Akwa ibomites are the only foreign people in Rivers State.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Air Force Day 2023 (Pictures, Video) / I Gave PDP N500m — Orji Kalu Kalu / Burial Programme For The Air Force Officers Who Died Fighting Boko Haram.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.