Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,029 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Onofiok Luke: Ibom Seaport Will Resolve The Gridlock Challenges On Apapa Road - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onofiok Luke: Ibom Seaport Will Resolve The Gridlock Challenges On Apapa Road (15822 Views)

James Duddridge: No Partnership Will Resolve Nigeria's Security Situation / Ibom Seaport Approval Imminent As Federal Government Applaud Promoters / Onofiok Luke Wins House Of Representatives Seat, Kneels With Wife, Thanks God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onofiok Luke: Ibom Seaport Will Resolve The Gridlock Challenges On Apapa Road by Kinematics: 10:55am On Dec 19, 2020
Norwichsailor:

Loool. Your double standard would get Satan annoyed, you claim we're the poorest and I refuted that claim by saying we have 3 larger ethnic groups ahead of us in numbers so hence it's not mathematically possible to have the largest number of poor people and you were yapping nonsense, now I've given u data from NBS you're using the same explanation I gave to argue, only God can deliver your unfortunate soul from such hate, I pity your friends and family because they do not know they have a tribalistic bigot among them.

You gave a data that shows even with your 3m population you are still poorer than Rivers with over 5m population.
Go look the NBS report well for better understanding.

Again understanding is indeed a problem for you guys from that area. I never said you are poorer than the 3 major tribes by population. What I said/meant is majority of your 3m is found withing the poor spectrum and are almost always in the lower cadre in every society.

I know your empty skull will interprete it wrongly again grin

I just hope your coconut head will understand. I don tire to dey spoon feed you. Lack of understanding is a disability..
Re: Onofiok Luke: Ibom Seaport Will Resolve The Gridlock Challenges On Apapa Road by Uchasa(m): 10:58am On Dec 19, 2020
Norwichsailor:

There's nothing u can do, as it is now Akwa ibomites are on their way to Rivers from different parts of the country, the only thing u can do is wail on nairaland, it's not me that made u guys have small population.

Your people are hearing it hot over here!
Just yesterday, our youths burnt down a restaurant owned by one AKS woman for threatening our kinsman.
You cant play smart in our lands, we would deal with you if you try it.
We are not cowards and we haven't lost any war unlike you lazy mofons that were defeated by the Aros.
Re: Onofiok Luke: Ibom Seaport Will Resolve The Gridlock Challenges On Apapa Road by Uchasa(m): 10:59am On Dec 19, 2020
Norwichsailor:

It's hate my brother, as if Akwa ibomites are the only foreign people in Rivers State.

You guys are not the only foreign people.
You guys aren't even the largest migrants.
But you guys are the loudest migrants!
Re: Onofiok Luke: Ibom Seaport Will Resolve The Gridlock Challenges On Apapa Road by Norwichsailor(m): 11:01am On Dec 19, 2020
Uchasa:

Your people are hearing it hot over here!
Just yesterday, our youths burnt down a restaurant owned by one AKS woman for threatening our kinsman.
You cant play smart in our lands, we would deal with you if you try it.
We are not cowards and we haven't lost any war unlike you lazy mofons that were defeated by the Aros.
If you like burn more down, she's going to get money and rebuild and continue her life, be here rejoicing over nonsense.
Not loosing war is now an achievement in this mordern age, you've successfully convinced me that you're an illitrate who has the privilege of owning a phone. Like I said, more Akwa ibomites will saturate rivers and u won't do jack about it. Long live Akwa Ibom, long live rivers state grin

2 Likes

Re: Onofiok Luke: Ibom Seaport Will Resolve The Gridlock Challenges On Apapa Road by Kinematics: 11:03am On Dec 19, 2020
Uchasa:

The only problem I have with Akwa Ibomites is why they still inhabit Rivers State since it's polluted and uninhabitable.
You guys make noise online but in reality, your people are the most backward human beings in the South.
Akwa Ibom is the North of the South!

You want make them die of hunger?
A state where only politicians and civil servants can survive.
A state where if you are not a politician or a pa to a politician or a civil servant you are useless, na keke be your name.

Even the Mobil they have in Eket na Yoruba full am. Eket people are left to do the boy boy work.

Go to Uyo and look for a job, if you see one then you are the luckiest man on earth.
Even if you see a job that will pay you 50k in ph will pay you 20k in Uyo.

There are so many reasons why you see them trooping to Rivers on a daily basis.

1 Like

Re: Onofiok Luke: Ibom Seaport Will Resolve The Gridlock Challenges On Apapa Road by Norwichsailor(m): 11:03am On Dec 19, 2020
Uchasa:

You guys are not the only foreign people.
You guys aren't even the largest migrants.
But you guys are the loudest migrants!
it's in the nature of An Akwa Ibom man to let a place know he's around, whether he's a millionaire or a Keke driver, once we're up to 5 it's no problem, we're not docile people, so if we're too loud that's your problem not ours.
Re: Onofiok Luke: Ibom Seaport Will Resolve The Gridlock Challenges On Apapa Road by Norwichsailor(m): 11:05am On Dec 19, 2020
Kinematics:

A state where if you are not a politician or a pa to a politician or a civil servant you are useless, na keke be your name.

Even the Mobil they have in Eket na Yoruba full am. Eket people a left to do the boy boy work.

Okay. Next?!
Re: Onofiok Luke: Ibom Seaport Will Resolve The Gridlock Challenges On Apapa Road by Norwichsailor(m): 11:08am On Dec 19, 2020
Kinematics:

Even the Mobil they have in Eket na Yoruba full am. Eket people a left to do the boy boy work.

cheesy grin
Many Akwa ibomites are enroute rivers as we speak, I suggest you mobilize and go to your border's and intercept them, if not, you can continue wailing on nairaland, thank God seun has created this platform for u to air your frustrations if not you would be another suicide case in waiting grin
Re: Onofiok Luke: Ibom Seaport Will Resolve The Gridlock Challenges On Apapa Road by Kinematics: 11:10am On Dec 19, 2020
Norwichsailor:

cheesy grin
Many Akwa ibomites are enroute rivers as we speak, I suggest you mobilize and go to your border's and intercept them, if not, you can continue wailing on nairaland, thank God seun has created this platform for u to air your frustrations if not you would be another suicide case in waiting grin

You funny. Why will I stop them? Are they not Nigerians? You think I'm as barbaric as you are?

Rivers is a cosmopolitan state where every tribe live peacefully. We are not xenophobic like you guys.

Come to ph and see what civilization looks like, coz its obvious you are one of the bushmen!

Re: Onofiok Luke: Ibom Seaport Will Resolve The Gridlock Challenges On Apapa Road by Norwichsailor(m): 11:14am On Dec 19, 2020
Kinematics:

You funny. Why will I stop them? Are they not Nigerians? You think I'm as barbaric as you are?

Rivers is a cosmopolitan state where every tribe live peacefully. We are not xenophobic like you guys.
Ok In summary, all you do is come to nairaland, make all the derogatory comments about Akwa ibomites that u can think of, then go back to real life where u just store the hate in your heart and pretend to be a loving Nigerian, you're a snake and your friends should be very careful with you.

1 Like

Re: Onofiok Luke: Ibom Seaport Will Resolve The Gridlock Challenges On Apapa Road by Kinematics: 11:16am On Dec 19, 2020
Norwichsailor:

[s]Ok In summary, all you do is come to nairaland, make all the derogatory comments about Akwa ibomites that u can think of, then go back to real life where u just store the hate in your heart and pretend to be a loving Nigerian, you're a snake and your friends should be very careful with you.[/s]

Senseless post

Re: Onofiok Luke: Ibom Seaport Will Resolve The Gridlock Challenges On Apapa Road by Norwichsailor(m): 11:18am On Dec 19, 2020
Kinematics:

Senseless post
Lol. Ok
Re: Onofiok Luke: Ibom Seaport Will Resolve The Gridlock Challenges On Apapa Road by Kinematics: 11:26am On Dec 19, 2020
Norwichsailor:

Lol. Ok

Well don't think I hate you or Akwa Ibom people. We've lived with you guys in peace for centuries without issues or discrimination. But when your brothers started opening threads to hype your state, they should do it without adding Rivers in their comparison.

I come direct and hard when I see clowns like Ilaumoh aka Hunchogee aka NkanAkpanika open thread to bring down Rivers and make Akwa Ibom look good while in reality what AKS is achieving now Rivers did in the 80s.

Is it roads
Seaport
Airport
Stadium

Rivers have been enjoying these things since the 80s.

Celebrate your state and try not to bring the others down in doing so.

Browse through nairaland you'll never see a post about Rivers that talks about any other state but Rivers.

We focus on ourselves and not the others. We better ourselves and copy the good aspects of others without spoiling them to make us look good.

Even though in naija we compete with Lagos, you don't see us posting things and claiming we have this and Lagos does not have it.

We respect what Lagos has done/achieved and wish to do same or even better.

We no dey make noise on nairaland!

1 Like

Re: Onofiok Luke: Ibom Seaport Will Resolve The Gridlock Challenges On Apapa Road by Norwichsailor(m): 11:41am On Dec 19, 2020
Kinematics:

Well don't think I hate you or Akwa Ibom people. We've lived with you guys in peace for centuries without issues or discrimination. But when your brothers started opening threads to hype your state, they should do it without adding Rivers in their comparison.

I come direct and hard when I see clowns like Ilaumoh aka Hunchogee aka NkanAkpanika open thread to bring down Rivers and make Akwa Ibom look good while in reality what AKS is achieving now Rivers did in the 80s.

Is it roads
Seaport
Airport
Stadium

Rivers have been enjoying these things since the 80s.

Celebrate your state and try not to bring the others down in doing so.

Browse through nairaland you'll never see a post about Rivers that talks about any other state but Rivers.

We focus on ourselves and not the others. We better ourselves and copy the good aspects of others without spoiling them to make us look good.

Even though in naija we compete with Lagos, you don't see us posting things and claiming we have this and Lagos does not have it.

We respect what Lagos has done and wish to do same or even better.

We no dey make noise on nairaland!
I personally do not engage in such ramblings, if I do it's purely bants and nothing extra, but y'all take it too far. Sha it's a faceless forum
Re: Onofiok Luke: Ibom Seaport Will Resolve The Gridlock Challenges On Apapa Road by Kinematics: 11:46am On Dec 19, 2020
Norwichsailor:

I personally do not engage in such ramblings, if I do it's purely bants and nothing extra, but y'all take it too far. Sha it's a faceless forum

Indeed its a faceless forum, reason why we should focus on ourselves than spoiling the other.

If Ilaumoh aka Hunchogee aka NkanAkpanika and his propagandist goons like they should open 1 million threads on nairaland, it's none of my business. However never should they do it while tarnishing the image of Rivers. No Rivers handle here do that to AKS.

1 Like

Re: Onofiok Luke: Ibom Seaport Will Resolve The Gridlock Challenges On Apapa Road by ULOPVQ: 11:56am On Dec 19, 2020
HopeAtHand:

So you have to vilify and demonize Rivers State to sell Akwa Ibom. Rivers is not competing with Akwa Ibom for anything. It is highly unnecessary.
Re: Onofiok Luke: Ibom Seaport Will Resolve The Gridlock Challenges On Apapa Road by Norwichsailor(m): 11:57am On Dec 19, 2020
Kinematics:

Indeed its a faceless forum, reason why we should focus on ourselves than spoiling the other.

If Ilaumoh aka Hunchogee aka NkanAkpanika and his propagandist goons like they should open 1 million threads on nairaland, it's none of my business. However never should they do it while tarnishing the image of Rivers. No Rivers handle here do that to AKS.
We should maintain the peace
Re: Onofiok Luke: Ibom Seaport Will Resolve The Gridlock Challenges On Apapa Road by Kinematics: 11:59am On Dec 19, 2020
Norwichsailor:

We should maintain the peace

Re: Onofiok Luke: Ibom Seaport Will Resolve The Gridlock Challenges On Apapa Road by Uchasa(m): 12:00pm On Dec 19, 2020
Norwichsailor:
it's in the nature of An Akwa Ibom man to let a place know he's around, whether he's a millionaire or a Keke driver, once we're up to 5 it's no problem, we're not docile people, so if we're too loud that's your problem not ours.

How many millionaires do you people have??
Lmao
I'm yet to see one Akwa Ibom man that lives in a decent apartment!
Re: Onofiok Luke: Ibom Seaport Will Resolve The Gridlock Challenges On Apapa Road by Uchasa(m): 12:02pm On Dec 19, 2020
Kinematics:

Exactly!
Leave Rivers out of your stupidity and poverty mentality.
We are not competing with you guys, we are far ahead of you guys in everything.
Re: Onofiok Luke: Ibom Seaport Will Resolve The Gridlock Challenges On Apapa Road by Uchasa(m): 12:04pm On Dec 19, 2020
Kinematics:

Even the Mobil they have in Eket na Yoruba full am. Eket people are left to do the boy boy work.

Go to Uyo and look for a job, if you see one then you are the luckiest man on earth.
Even if you see a job that will pay you 50k in ph will pay you 20k in Uyo.

There are so many reasons why you see them trooping to Rivers on a daily basis.

They troop to our lands in droves and have the guts to insult us on Nairaland!!!
Re: Onofiok Luke: Ibom Seaport Will Resolve The Gridlock Challenges On Apapa Road by Graysons: 12:27pm On Dec 19, 2020
Norwichsailor:

That's a bloody lie please. Akwa ibomites let's say are aprox 15million world wide, now you have a majority hausa fulani that's well over 80million worldwide, you have them native to several countries in Africa which Nigeria can even colonize if we took ourselves serious, so you cannot say we're majority In the lower strata when you have 3 major ethnic groups with atleast 3 times our numbers, be objective[b], I just throw bants at Rivers State, my last two girls were Rivers girls[/b], I don't hold anything to heart, we're Niger deltans and Akwa ibom and Rivers should be leading the SS properly but I'm seeing you have an unhealthy disdain for Akwa ibomites, think carefully.
I think i need to come in here,your last two girls are from Rivers and so what? Do you know how many akwa girls who are prostitutes here in port harcourt?

Akwa ibom women are know for one think here in ph.

They fuvk like dogs.

So before you throw jabs here just know one thing, akwa ibom women are at the mercy of Rivers men, every akwa ibom woman here has taste Rivers man dick.

2 Likes

Re: Onofiok Luke: Ibom Seaport Will Resolve The Gridlock Challenges On Apapa Road by SaintBishop: 12:33pm On Dec 19, 2020
Graysons:
I think i need to come in here,your last two girls are from Rivers and so what? Do you know how many akwa girls who are prostitutes here in port harcourt?

Akwa ibom women are know for one think here in ph.

They fuvk like dogs.

So before you throw jabs here just know one thing, akwa ibom women are at the mercy of Rivers men, every akwa ibom woman here has taste Rivers man dick.

Tell am.
Re: Onofiok Luke: Ibom Seaport Will Resolve The Gridlock Challenges On Apapa Road by SaintBishop: 12:56pm On Dec 19, 2020
Norwichsailor:

That's a bloody lie please. Akwa ibomites let's say are aprox 15million world wide, now you have a majority hausa fulani that's well over 80million worldwide, you have them native to several countries in Africa which Nigeria can even colonize if we took ourselves serious, so you cannot say we're majority In the lower strata when you have 3 major ethnic groups with atleast 3 times our numbers, be objective, I just throw bants at Rivers State, my last two girls were Rivers girls, I don't hold anything to heart, we're Niger deltans and Akwa ibom and Rivers should be leading the SS properly but I'm seeing you have an unhealthy disdain for Akwa ibomites, think carefully.
No one cares tbh, nobody ask you to date Rivers women so, what are you going about for? undecided
Re: Onofiok Luke: Ibom Seaport Will Resolve The Gridlock Challenges On Apapa Road by mentored: 12:58pm On Dec 19, 2020
Re: Onofiok Luke: Ibom Seaport Will Resolve The Gridlock Challenges On Apapa Road by hectorswag(m): 1:21pm On Dec 19, 2020
EdiskyHarry:
Akwa ibom, one of the most peaceful states in Africa.
You can say that again... One of the cleanest too! cool

1 Like

Re: Onofiok Luke: Ibom Seaport Will Resolve The Gridlock Challenges On Apapa Road by Hunchogee: 1:22pm On Dec 19, 2020
Uchasa:

Exactly!
Leave Rivers out of your stupidity and poverty mentality.
We are not competing with you guys, we are far ahead of you guys in everything.
Why is this idiot always going rampant on my name, na so you like me reach?
Re: Onofiok Luke: Ibom Seaport Will Resolve The Gridlock Challenges On Apapa Road by Graysons: 1:27pm On Dec 19, 2020
SaintBishop:
No one cares tbh, nobody ask you to date Rivers women so, what are you going about for? undecided

I don't understand why they do that tho, you're having an argument with someone before you can say jack boom! them don rush tell you say their lover is from your place so, they don't have any beef with you.

Smh.
Re: Onofiok Luke: Ibom Seaport Will Resolve The Gridlock Challenges On Apapa Road by Norwichsailor(m): 1:29pm On Dec 19, 2020
[quote author=Kinematics post=97223638][/quote]
Sure
Re: Onofiok Luke: Ibom Seaport Will Resolve The Gridlock Challenges On Apapa Road by Norwichsailor(m): 1:29pm On Dec 19, 2020
Uchasa:

How many millionaires do you people have??
Lmao
I'm yet to see one Akwa Ibom man that lives in a decent apartment!
Lol
It's not my fault that you're blind and poor

1 Like

Re: Onofiok Luke: Ibom Seaport Will Resolve The Gridlock Challenges On Apapa Road by SaintBishop: 1:29pm On Dec 19, 2020
Graysons:
I don't understand why they do that tho, you're having an argument with someone before you can say jack boom! them don rush tell you say their lover is from your place so, they don't have any beef with you.

Smh.
Low self esteem maybe? anyway, na their problem.
Re: Onofiok Luke: Ibom Seaport Will Resolve The Gridlock Challenges On Apapa Road by orble: 1:30pm On Dec 19, 2020
Kinematics:

Rivers with over 5m persons came 10th and AKS with just a little over 3m persons came 11th and you are happy. I can see you guys are showing me your level of understanding grin grin

Note, never a time did I quote you or write before you used your busy body grin jump into my mention, you jumped into an argument that never concerned you, hence I had to face you and clear your ignorance.

Akwa Ibomites are Nigerians and have the right to go to anywhere they which to in Nigeria, but please I'm begging, they should stop spreading illiterate population.
Your mumuness no be here... So rivers are 5m and Ibom 3m ...

Continue your madness

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

El-rufai’s Loyalists In Kaduna Cabinet In Dilemma / Fraud Trial: Return To Nigeria Within 7 Days Or Else... - Court Orders Orji Kalu / Learn From US Riots, PDP Tells Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.