Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 - Travel (162) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 (868554 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) ... (736) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by silvamania: 12:21am On Jan 22, 2021
Good Evening,

Just for clarifications cause I can’t remember who wrote it ;

I. You can use MBS with Union Bank . They have it but majority of their staffs no nothing about it . You can send me a DM for guidance

Il. IRCC accepts IELTS General . I used it and still got approved .

Will be back with timelines and landing gist by his grace .

All the best guys

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by anungangampu: 12:48am On Jan 22, 2021
subzheero:
check messages
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Time2soar1: 1:34am On Jan 22, 2021
TeeNas:

No I didn’t get NSE request
I applied sept 16
Got refused a week after (can’t remember the exact date)
I reapplied on Nov28
Passed Medicals Dec 1
Did my biometrics Dec 3
Got BVL Jan 12
Got PPR Jan 19

This IRCC are really strange. First application they refused within a week and second they approved less than two months without NSE. Please what did you do differently in the second application?

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Reme145678: 4:34am On Jan 22, 2021
[quote author=justwise post=97221218]

Credit to JustMellow[/quote

Yes this NSE is true but from my experience you can't just say you want to apply through the Nigerian Student Express route directly, you have to have applied for study permit and then do all those stuffs including upfront medicals then IRCC will send a message saying you qualified for NSE and you should submit a my bank statement and IELTS result of a band 6 score or higher

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Reme145678: 4:47am On Jan 22, 2021
That's true I had to defey admission to a later date because of this I submitted webform about my medicals and they send they received my documents applied through NSE Dec 15th they told me they have received my documents and have begin processing my medical examination hasn't been updated on gckey what should I do?

awys:

See even the NSE guys are still waiting I know people here that submitted the NSE request since November and December but no response Yet it's both ways whether NSE or not.I submitted my NSE request since December 10 and eligibility review Started that day till today it's still we are reviewing the Eligibility requirements although I have ordered my notes cuz it's already passed the 20days processing so order yours to know what's happening
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by deommanuel: 5:44am On Jan 22, 2021
silvamania:
Good Evening,

Just for clarifications cause I can’t remember who wrote it ;

I. You can use MBS with Union Bank . They have it but majority of their staffs no nothing about it . You can send me a DM for guidance

Il. IRCC accepts IELTS General . I used it and still got approved .

Will be back with timelines and landing gist by his grace .

All the best guys

ALL THE BEST TOO!!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by oyibo4real: 5:55am On Jan 22, 2021
Good morning this beautiful morning and Happy weekend all.

Please oo, please and please again, how do I sign on those IMM Forms?I have been on it since last night and it's getting me worked up already.

Make una help me abeg.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by awys: 6:19am On Jan 22, 2021
Reme145678:

That's true I had to defey admission to a later date because of this I submitted webform about my medicals and they send they received my documents applied through NSE Dec 15th they told me they have received my documents and have begin processing my medical examination hasn't been updated on gckey what should I do?

Raise webforms and send emails and attach the E-MEDICAL SHEET that was given to you by the hospital to their visa offices using these email addresses
ganzu-immigration@international.gc.ca
pretoria-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
newyork-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
delhi-immigration@international.gc.ca
nrobi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
nairobi@international.gc.ca
nrobi-immigration@international.gc.ca
accraimmigration@international.gc.ca
ldnimmigration@international.gc.ca
london-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
abu-dhabi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
lagos.immigration@international.gc.ca
abuja@international.gc.ca
lagos@international.gc.ca
ankara-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Lekiboboe: 6:46am On Jan 22, 2021
oyibo4real:

Please oo, please and please again, how do I sign on those IMM Forms?I have been on it since last night and it's getting me worked up already.

Make una help me abeg.
Good morning

Watch the Videos in this LINK for CANADA STUDY PERMIT STEP-BY-STEP APPLICATION PROCESS & HOW TO FILL & SIGN YOUR IMM FORMS
https://www.nairaland.com/5818588/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/28#89360183

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by ditha(f): 6:50am On Jan 22, 2021
#Copied

Guys this is very important, mind what you tweet especially on twitter a female doctor just lost the scholarship she won as a result of a thread she made about three years ago on twitter concerning the dangers of homosexuality. The Nigeria LGBTQ community tagged the Australian high commissioner to Nigeria and the embassy handle to the tweet, boom they bounce her (denied her visa) that she is not welcome in their country, and as it is now other embassies are taking note of what we tweet or discuss. Once again mind what you tweet or discuss online it might hurt you tomorrow.

OtunbaTee:
When I heard this stuff I thought it was a joke..but I decided to act on it. I stopped and deleted all negative comments on my social media, I even changed my name in some ,since someone told me it's part of the background check they do. But today i confirmed it and I am really shocked... pls see this reason for refusal below...

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by oyibo4real: 6:55am On Jan 22, 2021
Lekiboboe:

Good morning

Watch the Videos in this LINK for CANADA STUDY PERMIT STEP-BY-STEP APPLICATION PROCESS & HOW TO FILL & SIGN YOUR IMM FORMS
https://www.nairaland.com/5818588/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/28#89360183

Thank you so much

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Hapyp123: 7:12am On Jan 22, 2021
haaryobhami:
does anyone have an idea of when university of regina will Begin application for admission?

Hey girl, join the WhatsApp group for university of Regina

https:///GTSU296kmUuLnfmZ2OxKm6

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Rootiab: 7:24am On Jan 22, 2021
Good morning everyone, so this morning I checked my profile and I saw I passed my medicals. It's not even up to 3 days when I did my medicals and submitted and it was updated and now passed. With God everything is possible. Peace

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Lekiboboe: 7:38am On Jan 22, 2021
Rootiab:
Good morning everyone, so this morning I checked my profile and I saw I passed my medicals. It's not even up to 3 days when I did my medicals and submitted and it was updated and now passed. With God everything is possible. Peace
Congratulations, it will end in Praises

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Rootiab: 7:41am On Jan 22, 2021
Lekiboboe:

Congratulations, it will end in Praises
Amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Time2soar1: 7:52am On Jan 22, 2021
Rootiab:

You application is on track for a fast approval. Congratulations

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by mastmony: 8:00am On Jan 22, 2021
Congratulations!!

Rootiab:

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Debbyiiii: 8:04am On Jan 22, 2021
[quote author=Rootiab post=98313488]Good morning everyone, so this morning I checked my profile and I saw I passed my medicals. It's not even up to 3 days when I did my medicals and submitted and it was updated and now passed. With God everything is possible. Peace [/quote
Where did you do the medicals
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Debbyiiii: 8:04am On Jan 22, 2021
Rootiab:
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Lekiboboe: 8:06am On Jan 22, 2021
ditha:
#Copied

Guys this is very important, mind what you tweet especially on twitter a female doctor just lost the scholarship she won as a result of a thread she made about three years ago on twitter concerning the dangers of homosexuality. The Nigeria LGBTQ community tagged the Australian high commissioner to Nigeria and the embassy handle to the tweet, boom they bounce her (denied her visa) that she is not welcome in their country, and as it is now other embassies are taking note of what we tweet or discuss. Once again mind what you tweet or discuss online it might hurt you tomorrow.

Bombaclat!!!!

This is damn serious, Background checks now going bananas, the unknowns are now bin checked.

Getting a Visa, Scholarship etc. can now be likened to a politician who is contesting for a Political Post. An Opposition will do a background check of this politician to the extent of checking out the unpleasant things he did during his Secondary Days e.g Rape, cultism , drugs (probably due to Youthful Exuberance) and use it against this politician.

I feel we should all be careful of how we make use of Social Media etc., we should learn EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE, very important. We should use Social Media to partake in anything progressive, just like it is bin done in this thread.

I saw a review of an SOP online sometime ago, this applicant was not patriotic at all in his SOP, he was just saying unpleasant things about Nigeria, giving the VO an impression he won't be coming back to Nigeria, making the Study Visa application looking like an escape route for him

May God help us all

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Rootiab: 8:12am On Jan 22, 2021
Debbyiiii:

IOM, Abuja

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Yteem: 8:30am On Jan 22, 2021
Rootiab:

Congratulations. GOD is involved. Get ready for your love letter.

It will end in praise for us all.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Rootiab: 8:37am On Jan 22, 2021
Yteem:

Congratulations. GOD is involved. Get ready for your love letter.

It will end in praise for us all.
Amen
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Elizdee: 8:38am On Jan 22, 2021
Rootiab:

Congratulations!!!!.... I tap into this speed too. We did our medicals this same day God!!!! .
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Debbyiiii: 8:40am On Jan 22, 2021
Elizdee:

Congratulations!!!!.... I tap into this speed too. We did our medicals this same day God!!!! .
In abuja too
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Debbyiiii: 8:44am On Jan 22, 2021
I applied october 28
Nse request came on Nov 26th
Submitted request December 19 since then nothing my eligibility hasn't started and no mails telling they have seen my additional documents .
My portal says additional documents uploaded
Should I be worried
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by deommanuel: 8:48am On Jan 22, 2021
Rootiab:

PPR LOADING!!

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Chukwubuikexo: 8:55am On Jan 22, 2021
You do not need to input your signature, fill in your name(Uppercase) as it is in your passport in the space they require signature of applicant and write the date.
oyibo4real:

Make una help me abeg.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Blessing456: 8:57am On Jan 22, 2021
Frankrobbn1:

See my responses below:

1. A Candidate with a BSc in Accounting can go for MSc in Economics. However, I would prefer you go for a direct program which is Master of Management in International Accounting and Finance at University of Windsor. You don't require much justification in your LOE as this program is directly related to your previous undergraduate studies.

2. NSE program is a more preferable route considering the faster processing times of 20 days.

3. Yes its doable. I know Candidates who didn't prepare for the IELTS and aced the exam.

It will end in praise
Amen
Thank you very much. its the cost i was looking at because Economics seems to be funded in some schools in canada and its quite cheap. Also, it goes with my long term goals . Although, ive always prefered finance
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Elizdee: 8:57am On Jan 22, 2021
Debbyiiii:

In abuja too

No, I did mine in Lagos- Qlife.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by IboBoyNuel(m): 9:14am On Jan 22, 2021
Debbyiiii:
I applied october 28
Submitted request December 19 since then nothing my eligibility hasn't started and no mails telling they have seen my additional documents .
Should I be worried

Same thing here.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by ramobiojo: 9:15am On Jan 22, 2021
Debbyiiii:
I applied october 28
Should I be worried

You need to submit the document. Click on submit as though you want to submit your entire files. It would prompt you to sign.

(1) (2) (3) ... (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) ... (736)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 / Lets Talk About Estonia