Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 - Travel (273) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 (864230 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) ... (736) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Rootiab: 9:37am On Feb 17, 2021
oyibo4real:

I'd advise you to resend your NSE documents and gently inform them that you would want your application to be processed via the NSE route. It worked for me as my eligibility review started within 24hrs of sending the message.
I hope people dont abuse it shaa.

PS: I applied on January 24th with the NSE docs, biometrics done on 26th, medical passed on 7th February, sent the reminder message on 9th February, eligibility review started on 10th February, PPR COMING SOON IN JESUS NAME, AMEN!!!

MAY IT END IN PRAISE FOR US ALL IN JESUS NAME, AMEN!!!
Amen
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Tigretech: 9:40am On Feb 17, 2021
Good Morning

24 October 2020: Applied For Student Visa and I was asked to do an Upfront Medical before I can submit the application. And I did all and submitted

30 November 2020: Request Letter stating that I qualified for NSE and asked me to provide MyBankStatement and IELTS Result which I submitted.

18 January 2021: Got a message for another Medicals and I contacted the IRCC and told them that my former Medicals was done on 19th October 2021 and it’s not up to 4 months and they are asking for another medical and usually Medicals last for 12 months and I got a reply from them saying I should do what I was asked to do because it’s for verification and clearance.

11 February 2021: I did the second Medicals and it was submitted to the IRCC by the medical agents directly.

16 February 2021: I got a correspondence letter and an original passport request letter..

I’m so happy because everything went on so well and successfully.

Please if you are going to Manitoba let’s link up and know how we can help each other.

Thanks

14 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Rootiab: 9:41am On Feb 17, 2021
Tigretech:
Good Morning

24 October 2020: Applied For Student Visa and I was asked to do an Upfront Medical before I can submit the application. And I did all and submitted

30 November 2020: Request Letter stating that I qualified for NSE and asked me to provide MyBankStatement and IELTS Result which I submitted.

18 January 2021: Got a message for another Medicals and I contacted the IRCC and told them that my former Medicals was done on 19th October 2021 and it’s not up to 4 months and they are asking for another medical and usually Medicals last for 12 months and I got a reply from them saying I should do what I was asked to do because it’s for verification and clearance.

11 February 2021: I did the second Medicals and it was submitted to the IRCC by the medical agents directly.

16 February 2021: I got a correspondence letter and an original passport request letter..

Please if you are going to Manitoba let’s link up and know how we can help each other.

Thanks

congrats
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Nobody: 9:42am On Feb 17, 2021
Tigretech:
Good Morning

Thanks

Congrats
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Ketima: 9:43am On Feb 17, 2021
Hello gurus,

Please in POF, after paying 1year tuition, like how much will be enough as POF to be shown in the account.

If I show balance of tuition+CAD10,000+flight money (estimate), will it be enough?

Thanks.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Lekiboboe: 9:46am On Feb 17, 2021
Masiyibella:

@lekiboboe please I have been requesting for list of universities in Canada that offer MBA at an affordable rate but haven’t gotten any feedback on it yet. Please do you have any ideas?
Check the two links below for

Lists of MBA programs in Canadian Universities

https://www.universitystudy.ca/search-programs/?k=MBA&program_level_merged=Master%27s+degree&program_language=ENGLISH

https://www.universitystudy.ca/search-programs/?k=Business+Administration&program_level_merged=Master%27s+degree&program_language=ENGLISH

About Affordability, I have no idea on that

For you to know the one's with affordable rates, you have to google and visit the school & program websites individually to compare their respective tuition amount for international students with each other
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Tigretech: 9:46am On Feb 17, 2021
What those people needs to know is that you have enough fund for you stay at least one year.

Budget like $30,000

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Oluwayemisi0507: 9:52am On Feb 17, 2021
PPR received.
God is the absolute greatest.

Second time applicant.

First Application:
Submitted last week in Jan 2019
Refusal 2nd week in Feb 2019

Second Application:
▪︎Applied Nov 26th 2020
▪︎NSE request Dec 17th
▪︎Upfront Medicals Jan 11th
▪︎NSE submission Jan 14th
▪︎Eligibility review started Jan 15th
▪︎Medical passed Jan 16th
▪︎AIP received Feb 10th
▪︎BVL and PPR Feb 17th

Meanwhile, for those that have been feeling like their eligibility hasn't been reviewed or that IRCC hasn't started working on their application yet, please see attached. My eligibility and additional document is still being reviewed and I have gotten PPR.

Also, I changed my course from M.Sc in Logistics and Supply Chain Management to Public Administration and I was so scared I didnt tackle enough.
I didnt submit my own statement too. Only my sponsor.

I joined Nairaland in Dec 2020 after applying in November.
So many "had it been i had joined nairaland earlier" but im thankful.

IT HAS FINALLY ENDED IN PRAISES

@frank @silvamania @Olasubomy @Lekkiboboe and other gurus in the house. God will suprise you all. Amen.

Oya oooo.. what next ooo. I dey go submit my passport like this.

12 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Tigretech: 10:05am On Feb 17, 2021
Which school did you apply with?

Oluwayemisi0507:
PPR received.

Second time applicant.

First Application:

Second Application:
▪︎Applied Nov 26th 2020
▪︎NSE request Dec 17th
▪︎AIP received Feb 10th
▪︎BVL and PPR Feb 17th

Meanwhile, for those that have been feeling like their eligibility hasn't been reviewed or that IRCC hasn't started working on their application yet, please see attached. My eligibility and additional document is still being reviewed and I have gotten PPR.

Also, I changed my course from M.Sc in Logistics and Supply Chain Management to Public Administration and I was so scared I didnt tackle enough.

@frank @silvamania @Olasubomy @Lekkiboboe and other gurus in the house. God will suprise you all. Amen.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by prospectiveapp: 10:06am On Feb 17, 2021
Congratulations.
Thank you for this.

Oluwayemisi0507:
PPR received.

Second time applicant.

First Application:

Second Application:
▪︎Applied Nov 26th 2020
▪︎NSE request Dec 17th
▪︎AIP received Feb 10th
▪︎BVL and PPR Feb 17th

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Tigretech: 10:06am On Feb 17, 2021
Hello!

Anybody in the house going to Manitoba?

I want to know which flight you booked and arrangements for apartments

Please let’s rub mind together
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Rootiab: 10:06am On Feb 17, 2021
Oluwayemisi0507:
PPR received.

Second time applicant.

First Application:

Second Application:
▪︎Applied Nov 26th 2020
▪︎NSE request Dec 17th
▪︎AIP received Feb 10th
▪︎BVL and PPR Feb 17th

congrats

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Dolex86: 10:06am On Feb 17, 2021
Hello Gurus in the house,
Please I need your input concerning this. I have 2 questions?
1. I'm sponsoring myself for my study permit and have one or two friends who wants to support me financially... Please what do you feel should be the narration for such funds
2. My mum will assist to take care of the kids while I'm away.. What kind of affidavit can be sworn for this purpose?
I hope you understand
Thanks for your prompt feedback
@lekiboboe, @justmelow, @frank and any other person.. please its urgent
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by awys: 10:09am On Feb 17, 2021
Tigretech:
Hello!

Anybody in the house going to Manitoba?

I want to know which flight you booked and arrangements for apartments

Please let’s rub mind together
It depends on the school in Manitoba I will be attending University of Winnipeg but not traveling anytime soon maybe by April cuz my course starts in May and my school has residences one can apply for to stay so I would say on campus accommodation is preferable for me.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Oluwayemisi0507: 10:11am On Feb 17, 2021
University of Saskatchewan.

Tigretech:
Which school did you apply with?

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by deommanuel: 10:17am On Feb 17, 2021
Tigretech:
Good Morning

Thanks

BIG CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU!!!

IT HAS ENDED IN PRAISES!!!

I'm heading to Manitoba too but I'm waiting for a MER then PPR.
When do you plan traveling?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Tigretech: 10:18am On Feb 17, 2021
Ok that’s nice.

I’m traveling by March End or First Week of April. My School is University of Manitoba..

I think it would be a nice idea if we create a group so as to help new people because we can’t do it all alone. Because some people might be stranded too
awys:

It depends on the school in Manitoba I will be attending University of Winnipeg but not traveling anytime soon maybe by April cuz my course starts in May and my school has residences one can apply for to stay so I would say on campus accommodation is preferable for me.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by deommanuel: 10:19am On Feb 17, 2021
Ketima:
Hello gurus,

Please in POF, after paying 1year tuition, like how much will be enough as POF to be shown in the account.

If I show balance of tuition+CAD10,000+flight money (estimate), will it be enough?

Thanks.

Hello,

It depends on the course duration and sponsor.

Are you self sponsored?

Is your course gonna last just 1 year?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Tigretech: 10:20am On Feb 17, 2021
you will get yours soon

Just keep on believing

deommanuel:

BIG CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU!!!

IT HAS ENDED IN PRAISES!!!

I'm heading to Manitoba too but I'm waiting for a MER then PPR.
When do you plan traveling?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by awys: 10:25am On Feb 17, 2021
Tigretech:
Ok that’s nice.

I’m traveling by March End or First Week of April. My School is University of Manitoba..

I think it would be a nice idea if we create a group so as to help new people because we can’t do it all alone. Because some people might be stranded too
Oh that's fine it's a good idea for all Manitobians no wahala maybe you can create the group then others that are interested can join subsequently
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Ara2004: 10:26am On Feb 17, 2021
I Received my admission, acceptance and funding letters last night. I am so happy. My next move now is to start collating the required documents to start my online application for study permit. Who is in the same shoe with me? so that we can share ideas as regards the commencement of the application? you can reach me on folleynester@gmail.com
Ara2004:
Hello House. I was just notified that my application for Ph.D at the University of Toronto was accepted for fall 2021. They selected two international students and i was fortunate to be one. Its a fully funded Ph.D with teaching assistantship position. I await my acceptance letter. However, i have some concerns please. 1. I heard paper application for study permit is not active now, that i can only apply online. how true is this? 2. With a fully funded Ph.D, i think i should be exempted from submitting any bank statement for proof of funds?. Lastly, the police clearance certificate how can i please apply for this ? Thanks.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by deommanuel: 10:26am On Feb 17, 2021
Oluwayemisi0507:
PPR received.

Second time applicant.

First Application:

Second Application:
▪︎Applied Nov 26th 2020
▪︎NSE request Dec 17th
▪︎AIP received Feb 10th
▪︎BVL and PPR Feb 17th

CONGRATULATIONS!!

I WISH YOU SO MUCH SUCCESS AHEAD.

Do you have the guide on how to submit your Passport?

If not, see @lekiboboe's post in the link below

https://www.nairaland.com/6321900/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/268#99132590

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Yteem: 10:27am On Feb 17, 2021
Tigretech:
Good Morning

Thanks

Congratulations and all the very best ahead.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Dolex86: 10:28am On Feb 17, 2021
Can someone please respond to this
Dolex86:
Hello Gurus in the house,
Please I need your input concerning this. I have 2 questions?
1. I'm sponsoring myself for my study permit and have one or two friends who wants to support me financially... Please what do you feel should be the narration for such funds
2. My mum will assist to take care of the kids while I'm away.. What kind of affidavit can be sworn for this purpose?
I hope you understand
Thanks for your prompt feedback
@lekiboboe, @justmelow, @frank and any other person.. please its urgent
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Yteem: 10:28am On Feb 17, 2021
Oluwayemisi0507:
PPR received.

Second time applicant.

First Application:

Second Application:
▪︎Applied Nov 26th 2020
▪︎NSE request Dec 17th
▪︎AIP received Feb 10th
▪︎BVL and PPR Feb 17th

Big congratulations. It has ended in praise. All the very best ahead.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by deommanuel: 10:30am On Feb 17, 2021
Tigretech:
Ok that’s nice.

WOW!

I'm going to UManitoba too!!

I'll send you a PM now.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by deommanuel: 10:31am On Feb 17, 2021
Tigretech:
you will get yours soon

Just keep on believing

AMEENNNNN!!!!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Yteem: 10:32am On Feb 17, 2021
It has been a great week so far. Many more will still drop. As many as still waiting, please be expectant, don’t be tired. Hang in there and the Lord will grant you all success.

It will end in praise.

11 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Oluwayemisi0507: 10:32am On Feb 17, 2021
Thanks a lot.
You will testify soon by God's grace.

deommanuel:

CONGRATULATIONS!!

I WISH YOU SO MUCH SUCCESS AHEAD.

Do you have the guide on how to submit your Passport?

If not, see @lekiboboe's post in the link below

https://www.nairaland.com/6321900/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/268#99132590

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by deommanuel: 10:33am On Feb 17, 2021
Oluwayemisi0507:

Thanks a lot.
You will testify soon by God's grace.

AMENNNNNNNNN!!!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Rootiab: 10:37am On Feb 17, 2021
Please can I get those email addresses.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by awys: 10:41am On Feb 17, 2021
Dolex86:
Can someone please respond to this
Okay since they will be supporting you with funds tell them to transfer it to you bit by bit avoid LUMP SUM please I don't know if GIFT DEED would suffice here since they are your friends I know they do gift deeds like maybe from father,mother's and relatives I don't know about friends
Secondly, you can just state it on your LOE that your kids will be in your mother's custody and show that you have made adequate preparation of their upkeep since they won't be going with you.Other gurus can add too

(1) (2) (3) ... (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) ... (736)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.