Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,272 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 - Travel (368) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 (863923 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) ... (736) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Elizdee: 9:43pm On Mar 09, 2021
Hello all,

Please I want to be on track. Can someone tell me the documents I need to take to Canada when I am about flying. Required documents for immigration and all!??.

Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by oyibo4real: 9:44pm On Mar 09, 2021
Naijaforeigner:

Blessings fall upon you.

Your love letter will come your way soon (amen).

Amen in Jesus name, Amen!!!
Thank you so much.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Ayokaq: 9:45pm On Mar 09, 2021
Study Permit is not only d best, that is d right visa category if you going for study. Kindly note that even if ur Visit visa is approved u will still need to apply for study permit before u can study a program that is above duration of 6month

Officialksolo:

@Ayokaz

So you suggest study permit is the best right?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by deommanuel: 10:05pm On Mar 09, 2021
Wifefo88:
Hey guys I just received my love letter..,original passport request and correspondence letter

SUPER CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU!!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Wifefo88: 10:30pm On Mar 09, 2021
deommanuel:

SUPER CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU!!

Thanks alot..yours will come soon ijn(Amen)
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by EverGrateful: 11:36pm On Mar 09, 2021
Congratulations. All the best in the journey ahead.
Wifefo88:
Hey guys I just received my love letter..,original passport request and correspondence letter
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Wifefo88: 12:36am On Mar 10, 2021
oyibo4real:

Wow!!! This is so fast, CONGRATULATIONS oo, I applied almost same time 24th Jan. God please make them release my own love letter soonest.

Thanks so much..yours will come this week ijn(Amen)

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Wifefo88: 12:40am On Mar 10, 2021
Please guys..I will love to send my passport to abuja this week and I did my biometrics at lagos..I want to confirm the amount of the transmission fee and it I can be paid online through transfer...

Awaiting response gurus in the house
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by skull4eva: 3:06am On Mar 10, 2021
Wifefo88:
Please guys..I will love to send my passport to abuja this week and I did my biometrics at lagos..I want to confirm the amount of the transmission fee and it I can be paid online through transfer...

Awaiting response gurus in the house
How to Send your International Passport and Other Documents to Abuja VFS for Stamping
https://www.nairaland.com/5818588/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/634#96691131

Download and print the consent form below and fill the 2nd page only

VFS Consent form (PDF , 68KB)
https://www.nairaland.com/5818588/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/475#95633153

AWAIT FURTHER DIRECTIVES FROM MEMBERS IN THIS FORUM WHO SENT THEIR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT FROM LAGOS TO ABUJA
credit: lekiboboe

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by royalrich(m): 3:19am On Mar 10, 2021
Good morning fam, please I want to know if mistake on biometrics invitation letter can be corrected?
Please, I need the reply urgently
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by skull4eva: 3:40am On Mar 10, 2021
royalrich:
Good morning fam, please I want to know if mistake on biometrics invitation letter can be corrected?
Please, I need the reply urgently
yes it can when you get to VFS and your are infront of the computer person logging in your details just tell him of what you want to correct he/she will do it

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Mhegar: 4:02am On Mar 10, 2021
@Frankrobbn1 @Lekiboboe @JustMellow or any other guru in the house should kindly assist me.

I want to appreciate you all for the wonderful job you are all doing here , providing assistance to question and concerns raise, God bless you all.
Please I need advise on this: I got a scholarship from a body to study in a school in Canada about a year ago but the student visa application was on hold by the scholarship body as a result of covid-19.
I am currently processing my study visa but with another school, please is it possible to reach out to the body that offered me that scholarship via email telling them that I am currently processing my study visa now and asking if it is possible for me to get the scholarship back or any available scholarship for the study visa I am currently processing myself.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by royalrich(m): 4:22am On Mar 10, 2021
skull4eva:

yes it can when you get to VFS and your are infront of the computer person logging in your details just tell him of what you want to correct he/she will do it

Thanks a bunch
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Olanrewajuluke1(m): 4:23am On Mar 10, 2021
@lekkibobo pls I need your help, on how to mail embassy about my application, my WhatsApp number 08165281614 �
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Mummy4life1: 5:40am On Mar 10, 2021
I started my application with BCIT Canada but the application declined because I was instructed to pay application form via credit card and my own credit card keep declined.

Can someone help me please.......

Advice is required urgently please.......
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by BaaleOfOntario: 6:48am On Mar 10, 2021
Good morning everyone. I find it difficult to login to my cic account. Take a look at what it is displaying after clicking sign in.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Rootiab: 7:31am On Mar 10, 2021
Wifefo88:
Full Timeline..Am really grateful to God and everyone on this platform that answered my questions...

First time applicant
Application submission:- 28 January 2021
Biometric Completed- 2 February and it was updated that same day..
Upfront medicals 27 January and it was updated to pass on 8 February and eligibility review started on 17th Feburary....
Original passport request and correspondence letter received today 9th March 2021.

I applied with NSE requirements but wen I submitted my application my IELTS result was not ready so I attached a payment proof screenshot of my IELTS to my application and wrote a note that I will send my result as soon as it is available...i didn't receive NSE request and when the IELTS result came out i sent it through webform and emails to Nairobi, London, Accra, Shanghai, Cairo and I got the normal acknowledgment receipt...my dad sent my living expenses to me 3 million naira and he stated it in his letter of sponsorship..For my IELTS I had 6.0 in listening., 5.0 in reading., 6.5 in writing and 7.0 in speaking with overall band of 6.0 I was scared because of the reading aspect but I submitted it with prayers.

Clients document submitted
1. Statement of purpose(10 pages)
2. Certificate of Origin
3. Birth Certificate
4. WAEC result
5. Cv
6. Undergraduate school Id card
7. Undergraduate admission letter
8. Undergraduate transcript
9. Undergraduate certificate
10. My IT Id card I did in my 300L.
11. Certification I had while in school
12. NYSC call up letter
13. NYSC posting letter
14. NYSC Acceptance letter
15. NYSC Discharge Certificate
16 NYSC Id card(Front and Back)
17. Mother support letter..my mother owns a business but it's not registerd so I didn't submit CAC., she just stated am working with her as a sales representative immediately after my service and that she doesn't pay me. I finished my NYSC October 2020
18. Mother's business card
19. Business transactions receipt
20. Mother's birth Certificate
21. National identification number
22. Graduation picture with parents
23. Mother car receipt and proof of ownership

Sponsors document
1. Letter of sponsorship (3 pages)
2. Undergraduate student receipt just to show that my dad was my sponsor during my undergraduate program
3. Sponsor employment letter
4. Letter of Introduction from work place.
5. Sponsor's last promotion letter
6. Sponsor's retirement letter
7. Sponsor's retirement Id card
8. Tuition payment receipt I paid first semester fee
9. Sponsor's birth certificate
10. Award given to my sponsor during his time at work
11. Three land document all together 9.5 million
12. Sponsor's car document
13. Tenancy agreement..three bedroom flats with proof of payment from the tenants
14. Sponsor's one year Mybankstatement...my sponsor has two account(current and savings) the current account is his salary pension account
15. Bank reference letter
16. Marriage certificate.

After submitting my application I found out that I made mistakes on my sop but I committed everything into God's hand.
I sent Nairobi a message about my applicantion that its passed 20days and no final decision yet and I got the normal response on 24 February..then beginning of this month I started send them mail again that my resumption is on 10 may and I will like if my application is processed on time..I sent the mail everyday I even sent it this afternoon before my passport request came in..
Thanks to everyone and to those waiting I pray that your passport request will come this week ijn(Amen)
congrats. which school?. kindly check your mail. i sent u a message
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by RxOtunba: 8:00am On Mar 10, 2021
Good morning house, please can I submit my application with a bank statement generated from mobile banking app and then send the stamped copy to IRCC via webform? Please I need help urgently!!!!!

Thanks!!!!!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Stephanie09: 8:38am On Mar 10, 2021
Naijaforeigner:

Hi Stephanie, it’s been months I have checked my nairaland mail.

I will respond this evening, once I am done from work. Cheers.

Thank you so much
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Elizdee: 9:20am On Mar 10, 2021
Elizdee:
Hello all,

Please I want to be on track. Can someone tell me the documents I need to take to Canada when I am about flying. Required documents for immigration and all!??.

Thank you

Someone should please respond
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Lekiboboe: 10:16am On Mar 10, 2021
Olanrewajuluke1:
@lekkibobo pls I need your help, on how to mail embassy about my application, my WhatsApp number 08165281614 �
See this and follow as instructed, watch the video too

Step-by-step Video there on how to send a Webform to IRCC offices
https://www.nairaland.com/5233221/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/637#88758353

How to send Webforms & Mails to IRCC offices to enquire about your application
https://www.nairaland.com/5818588/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/473#95627040

Also check this (with message body sample),
https://www.nairaland.com/6321900/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/228#98846426
Credits :awys

Your message body should be based on your own Situation

Webform Links for IRCC Office you should send your Webform to

IRCC Webform - Nairobi
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=nairobi

IRCC Webform - Beijing
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=beijing

IRCC Webform - Guangzhou
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=Guangzhou

Email address of other IRCC offices you can send your mails to
https://www.nairaland.com/6321900/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/6#97288992

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by deommanuel: 10:32am On Mar 10, 2021
Wifefo88:

Thanks alot..yours will come soon ijn(Amen)

AMEN!!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Komeoby: 10:34am On Mar 10, 2021
Komeoby:
Please is it compulsory to put my sponsor's international passport data page and past visa pages in my application?
What other identification can I submit for my sponsor because I just realized my sponsor's passport has expired.

Please can anyone help answer this It's very urgent!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Teeprecious: 10:41am On Mar 10, 2021
Teeprecious:
Dear all,please I need your advise or the contact of anyone in immigration who can advise me accordingly. Sometimes in Aug I noticed I couldn't find my passport and tot I must have muddled it with my other doc. I had applied to my sch for winter 2021 with same passport but eventually had to defer my admission to sept for other reasons.
By Nov,I swore an affidavit and reported it missing to enable me apply for a new passport as the old one expires by Sept 2021 anyways.
Since I captured in Dec,new passport isn't out and story is no booklet in the country.I recently saw my old passport in my children's report sheet envelope after I turned my house upside down in search for it.
Question is...can I go ahead and use this passport as a stopgap pending when immigration decides to have mercy? This is the only thing delaying my application as resumption is this September. Do I also have to swear another affidavit declaring it found? Kindly advise.

Please peeps,urgent advise needed. I am almost loosing my mind ooo. Everything about the system here is almost designed to frustrate people. Perhaps anyone who knows someone in immigration should kindly helppppp. Biko.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Lekiboboe: 10:51am On Mar 10, 2021
Komeoby:

Please can anyone help answer this It's very urgent!
If you have it, put it..

The following can also suffice as a means of identification for your Sponsor

- Sponsor Work ID Card
- Sponsor's National Identity Card or NIN slip can also suffice

You can await additional inputs from other members in house
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Komeoby: 10:53am On Mar 10, 2021
Thank you

Lekiboboe:

If you have it, put it..

The following can also suffice as a means of identification for your Sponsor

- Sponsor Work ID Card
- Sponsor's National Identity Card or NIN slip can also suffice

You can await additional inputs from other members in house
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Wifefo88: 10:59am On Mar 10, 2021
Hello guys...I want to send my passport to abuja but I did my biometrics at lagos..I want to ask that apart from the transmission fee do I have to pay any SMS fee along with it??

Gurus in the house I need your response
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Frankrobbn1: 11:56am On Mar 10, 2021
Esmeob:
Please I have a question.

I just renewed my passport but I did my police report in February with my old passport, can I still submit that police report in my application?

Police character certificate is not relevant for your study permit application. You may want to exclude it from your supporting documents.

It will end in praise
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by recxa: 11:58am On Mar 10, 2021
Guys, how many days do I have to respond to the passport request?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by ericksen(m): 12:16pm On Mar 10, 2021
30 days.
recxa:
Guys, how many days do I have to respond to the passport request?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Rasakiopoewa: 12:50pm On Mar 10, 2021
Pls can someone help. Am a shareholder in a company of 3 person with a share of 30%. The company grew and my investment is more than the 30%.I only have allocation of shares document from cooperate affairs commission as only proof of my investment in the company and what I have now by the reason of the profit is more than my original investment. What acceptable document incorporating my new financial stand can I present to ircc. Am a bussines man going for business analytics (8 month course in seneca college)

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Johanneiyoha(f): 1:19pm On Mar 10, 2021
Hello nairalanders
please help respond to my question.
I was given admission to Red deer college.
Is there anyone admitted too for d fall season too?
Pls I need to kw how to go abt the pof and and other documents.
Pls help me.
Pls help a desperate sister.

(1) (2) (3) ... (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) ... (736)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.