Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,812 members, 7,813,672 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:02 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 - Travel (440) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 (859188 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (437) (438) (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) ... (736) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by ichelle(m): 4:11am On Mar 26, 2021
Wifefo88:
Hey guys....The Eagle has landed...
I submitted via dhl to vfs abuja on march 12(friday), got to vfs abuja on monday(15)..I received counterfoil on 18 and LOI on 19th and passport delivered to me today..Am really grateful to God almighty and everyone of you on this platform...To those waiting for ppr yours will come this week ijn(Amen).

Congratulations!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by MsJanez01: 6:06am On Mar 26, 2021
jizzle01:

same here. did you do upfront medicals or you got a request ?

Upfront. Its been since updated to passed
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by sleekcheek: 6:45am On Mar 26, 2021
Thanks for your response, first bank is claiming that they can only send to the school’s bank directly and the school uses a third party to receive its payment. I intend going to their headquarters next week and if that doesn’t work I will try another bank

ILoveDLord:
And, Yes the form A, too works. I once used it with First Bank. First Bank should tell you what information they need from the school, so you can provide them.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Biodunoflagos: 7:04am On Mar 26, 2021
Please I need a response here .
Biodunoflagos:
We reviewed your application to Humber College Institute of Technology and Advanced Learning to the Web Development program at the North Campus for September 2021 and noticed that you have not submitted all of the required documents.
Based on the documents you have submitted to date, the following are missing from your application package:

• A letter from your institution stating the language of instruction and evaluation was/is in English
• Program is waitlisted
How do I go about this please ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by nickvanilla(m): 7:13am On Mar 26, 2021
Biodunoflagos:
Please I need a response here .

Did you submit a test results (IELTS for example)
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Biodunoflagos: 7:17am On Mar 26, 2021
No , I didn’t .
nickvanilla:

Did you submit a test results (IELTS for example)
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by nickvanilla(m): 7:19am On Mar 26, 2021
Biodunoflagos:
No , I didn’t .

Then you need to get a letter of english proficiency from your University
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Thaiy(m): 8:00am On Mar 26, 2021
Teepearls:
Hi,
I'll like to mail you on MUN if you dont mind.
Thanks

Do, my DM is opened

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by simplydmd: 8:25am On Mar 26, 2021
Mareeam2411:
I submitted my applicationbon the 5th of February,
but a differentcourse

Have you received an offer letter?... what course did you apply for?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by elizyous: 9:04am On Mar 26, 2021
Good morning all. I sent my usual mail via webform on the 10th of march and they just responded to me this morning. Below is their mail. Pls who has gotten this type of response before?

Good day,

In response to your email enquiry below, kindly note that this application is still under active review by our office. At the moment, we are not in a position to give a clear indication of when we anticipate finalizing this application.

However, we wish to inform you that our office is doing the necessary to ensure that this application is processed and finalised within the shortest timeframe possible.

We trust that this information suffices in responding to your enquiry.

Regards,
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by anike2011: 9:07am On Mar 26, 2021
Thank you for this piece of information. All the best in this process. It shall end in praise.
Kkddyit:

Spent some considerable time on this aspect. I provided the following:

1. Evidence of my landed properties (2 plots and got a valuation report).
2. Pension for my self and spouse. Stated that only 25% of the balance is accessible before the statutory age of 50yrs.
3. I have over 10yrs of work experience on my current job. So provided the contact of my current and past managers - providing some sort of comfort and possibilities of rejoining. (Same for spouse)
4. I highlighted that PhD is sort for both public and private institutions in Nigeria and Africa at large. Plus my over 10yrs industry experience, I see enormous opportunities on my return.
5. All of our families are here in Nigeria. ETC

Just make it convincing and it will sure end in praise.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by TANTUMERGO007(m): 9:24am On Mar 26, 2021
Manitoba University cry undecided lipsrsealed embarassed shocked
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by ericksen(m): 9:32am On Mar 26, 2021
It's a generic email.
Your application is still active though. Keep the hope alive.
You will smile soon.
elizyous:
Good morning all. I sent my usual mail via webform on the 10th of march and they just responded to me this morning. Below is their mail. Pls who has gotten this type of response before?

Good day,

In response to your email enquiry below, kindly note that this application is still under active review by our office. At the moment, we are not in a position to give a clear indication of when we anticipate finalizing this application.

However, we wish to inform you that our office is doing the necessary to ensure that this application is processed and finalised within the shortest timeframe possible.

Regards,

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Ibkpgeo: 9:41am On Mar 26, 2021
Hi Guys
Please I got this update this morning

I did my medical on Monday however I got the medical request since the 22nd of feb(Monday was the earliest available date).

I have gone back to qlife and they said they are yet to upload the result so I’m actually confused and not sure what to do next.

Please assist

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by yeankux: 9:50am On Mar 26, 2021
congratulations

praying for my own PPR to land too,

Piecoco:

Congratulations
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by marcelonwa: 10:08am On Mar 26, 2021
elizyous:

Good day,

Regards,

Have gotten the mail twice now
It’s generic
They send to anybody seeking enquiry
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by marcelonwa: 10:12am On Mar 26, 2021
Ibkpgeo:
Hi Guys
Please I got this update this morning

I did my medical on Monday however I got the medical request since the 22nd of feb(Monday was the earliest available date).

I have gone back to qlife and they said they are yet to upload the result so I’m actually confused and not sure what to do next.

Please assist

And you didn’t bother to ask them (qlife) why the haven’t uploaded ur medicals ??
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Ibkpgeo: 10:20am On Mar 26, 2021
marcelonwa:

And you didn’t bother to ask them (qlife) why the haven’t uploaded ur medicals ??

I asked them they said it takes 3-10 days
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Nobody: 10:30am On Mar 26, 2021
mosco04:
Please what course can I read that’s not too stressful right now I’m reading software programming I swear just this first semester I have grown hate for it and it has affected me I want to start again but not with that course please.

Hahahahahaahahhahhahahahaahah...

I've never seen a funnier post on Nairaland, walahi!

Are you really certain you want to quit? But just to think about, what was it that really motivated you to apply for Software Engineering at the outset? And which one exactly do you reckon to be an easier course?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by marcelonwa: 10:35am On Mar 26, 2021
Ibkpgeo:

I asked them they said it takes 3-10 days

So chill now, they will upload it
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Benquip: 11:43am On Mar 26, 2021
mosco04:
Please what course can I read that’s not too stressful right now I’m reading software programming I swear just this first semester I have grown hate for it and it has affected me I want to start again but not with that course please.

It happens when you're in a different community entirely.. You can try Interactive Media Design... Also no program is easy
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by ToluDstar: 11:48am On Mar 26, 2021
Submitted application with all NSE documents since February 4 and there’s been no update since then. Well I’m hopeful for my PPR before this week runs out o cause resumption is May and time don dey go.
God please.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by sleekcheek: 12:04pm On Mar 26, 2021
My PPR is here guys, it has finally ended in praise!!!!

Will share my timeline soon, meanwhile I plan to use Lagos VFS because from the recent trend it seems their processing timeline has improved. Please since this is my second application and I did my biometric at Lagos VFS do I still have to pay the transmission fee?

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by ToluDstar: 12:05pm On Mar 26, 2021
sleekcheek:

Will share my timeline soon, meanwhile I plan to use Lagos VFS because from the recent trend it seems their processing timeline has improved. Please since this is my second application and I did my biometric at Lagos VFS do I still have to pay the transmission fee?

Congratulations!
Mine has to be next in line ijn.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Benquip: 12:10pm On Mar 26, 2021
sleekcheek:

Congratulations.
It Will End In Praise for us all

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by lentomac: 12:11pm On Mar 26, 2021
sleekcheek:

Congratulations on your Study Visa Success

No you don't need to pay the transmission fee
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by sleekcheek: 12:14pm On Mar 26, 2021
Thank you so much, on the consent form can I use my home address or should I use the return address (office address)

lentomac:

Congratulations on your Study Visa Success

No you don't need to pay the transmission fee
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by sleekcheek: 12:15pm On Mar 26, 2021
Amen! Honestly this journey is not easy but it is worth it

ToluDstar:

Congratulations!
Mine has to be next in line ijn.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Benquip: 12:16pm On Mar 26, 2021
sleekcheek:
I also applied in nov (5th to be precise) and there are still some people who applied in sept/oct still awaiting final decision. I think you should order ur gcms notes as it will give u more clarity. If you don't submit the confirmation letter will ur admission be withdrawn? Luckily my school does not have such condition although I have passed my deadline to defer but I chose not to defer with faith and also because my gcms notes shows everything is proceeding accordingly (eligibility says recommend interview). It will definitely end in praises for us still waiting

I just go a mail from my school that they have extended the deadline to April 9. I pray and hope I gets response before then
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Tiara97: 12:18pm On Mar 26, 2021
Congratulations!!! Glory be to God!

sleekcheek:

I will share my timeline soon, meanwhile, I plan to use Lagos VFS because from the recent trend it seems their processing timeline has improved. Please since this is my second application and I did my biometric at Lagos VFS do I still have to pay the transmission fee?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Mareeam2411: 12:25pm On Mar 26, 2021
I haven't received an offer yet. I have for Ms employment relationship
simplydmd:

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Mareeam2411: 12:26pm On Mar 26, 2021
I haven't received an offer yet. I applied for Ms employment relationship
simplydmd:

(1) (2) (3) ... (437) (438) (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) ... (736)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.