Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,991 members, 7,821,453 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 - Travel (456) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 (868313 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) ... (736) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by ganiruogene(m): 5:32pm On Mar 30, 2021
Please what's the best way to pay for my application, since the spend limit of naira debit cards now is 100USD max.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by khosen: 5:32pm On Mar 30, 2021
Lol,u are my nakesake. I'm traveling with Lufthansa 2nd week in April to Toronto.

hope4brym:
Hey guys, which Covid test center(s) have proven reliable for Canada travel purposes?

Also, has anyone travelled with Lufthansa recently to Canada?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Heroulo: 5:33pm On Mar 30, 2021
TANTUMERGO007:
Any one that has seen admission letter from Manitoba Winnipeg

The day you receive this admission letter, we would celebrate!!

I really hope you do by Gods grace..

Meanwhile, hope you have packaged your file and all documents so you wont waste time on that after.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Nobody: 5:34pm On Mar 30, 2021
Pls I want to make a deposit of 7k instead of my full first semester tuition of 10k at humber college now and my letter of admission said April 7 as due date for payment but my portal is telling me June 23.
Can I make a deposit first before June 23 dead line day on my portal. Any prospective humber student should help me ASAP
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by NairaLuck: 5:36pm On Mar 30, 2021
Cynnwaozuzu7:
Hi, my name is Cynthia. I read your post on naira land, I want to apply for a school in Canada but I don't know how to start, though I have tried applying twice and get stuck along the line. Pls I'd really be grateful if you could put me through the application process. Thank you. 

start by providing your profile
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Mobi22: 5:37pm On Mar 30, 2021
Iberisamuel90:

I can help u all u need is to fill d form i will send u and I will send it to my boss in lagos to get it for u done. U will pay 20k to d police for d certificate

20,000??
Nawa oh
The one I did in February was 4K sha.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by NairaLuck: 5:37pm On Mar 30, 2021
Thank you Lekiboboe, Frankrobbn1 for the support you've been giving to we Canadian Hopefuls cool God bless you richly, its not easy

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by TANTUMERGO007(m): 5:40pm On Mar 30, 2021
Heroulo:

The day you receive this admission letter, we would celebrate!!

I really hope you do by Gods grace..

Meanwhile, hope you have packaged your file and all documents so you wont waste time on that after.
Traveling bag to leave naija is even ready grin

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by ozone00001(m): 5:53pm On Mar 30, 2021
How many months before they withdraw an application?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by elizyous: 6:03pm On Mar 30, 2021
Hi ,it is your gross salary less PAYE and PENSION where applicable.

You can use word or excel to create it and use company logo.

Johnpaul94:
Good day NL,

Please, anyone who knows how payslip is been calculated should explain to me pls. So i can draft one for my application, i work in my parent’s company was was still advised to get payslip for the last 3months. I need the payslip for my application.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Dynatotita(m): 6:09pm On Mar 30, 2021
ganiruogene:
Please what's the best way to pay for my application, since the spend limit of naira debit cards now is 100USD max.

Use a dollar Mastercard or Visacard for the transaction
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Mummy4life1: 6:09pm On Mar 30, 2021
Frankrobbn1:

More importantly, tread with caution whenever you're dealing with most of these agents. We have heard bad stories about the dubious ones who don't give applicants access to their applications, including fraudulent documents for applicants which oftentimes leads to a 5 year ban as well as not being able to package a visa application in order to gain success. Again, all the information about preparing a successful study visa application and the list of documents are presently available on this thread at no cost.

I wish you a successful application.

It will end in praise
@Frankrobbn1: Please help me review my SOP.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Dynatotita(m): 6:12pm On Mar 30, 2021
princejunaid:
Hello fellas
I wan to sick your advice is police clearance certificate required to apply for study permit.

If you go through previous post, it was stated that Police Certificate is not required for study permit and there people who got their permit without submitting it.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by ganiruogene(m): 6:32pm On Mar 30, 2021
Dynatotita:

Use a dollar Mastercard or Visacard for the transaction

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by LadyBlaq: 6:33pm On Mar 30, 2021
Metari1:

You can explain using the currency of the account i.e NGN, USD, EUR etc. They are familiar with understanding financial strength of different nationalities. I do not think they use black market rate to convert.

taminat:

You can’t use black market rate. Try xe or oanda. Xe has a lower rate which may be prudent

Kkddyit:

You can use the IRCC exchange rate. Google it and scroll to Nigeria.

Thank you all. I will go with XE then.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Lekiboboe: 6:50pm On Mar 30, 2021
NairaLuck:
Thank you Lekiboboe, Frankrobbn1 for the support you've been giving to we Canadian Hopefuls cool God bless you richly, its not easy
To God be the glory, Amen!!!!!!!!, Naxo oo, E no easy but Oluwa is involved.

Mavo Honorable NairaLuck, O ma wey gari, how Maple Land, I know say you go don fresh like today bread cheesy, good to hear from you

Cheers!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by AdoChel(f): 8:06pm On Mar 30, 2021
Please who's your plug?

Mobi22:

20,000??
Nawa oh
The one I did in February was 4K sha.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by JayEjabz: 8:21pm On Mar 30, 2021
Dear gurus,

I got admission to study masters for one year but i am currently waiting for another school that offers a 2year masters. Please can i apply for study permit with the one year masters since i am running out of time and when i get the 2year admission i can swap schools.
1. Can i swap to a 2year program after my visa has been approved?

2. What will be the procedure please someone help me. Both programs are starting fall 2021.

Please it's urgent kindly advice me.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Onaya(m): 8:29pm On Mar 30, 2021
Squirrel01:

Please I need advise.thank you.

It is usually done during your application. You can upload an unofficial transcript in a PDF format which you ought to have received from your school in Nigeria. It is always advisable to apply for your transcript and have it delivered to you by your Alma mater before starting your application. Once you have been offered an admission into your target department, you'd be required to send an official transcript through your local school here in Nigeria in order to authenticate your admission.

That was exactly what I did during the time I made my application. I hope this helps you. Best of luck in your application.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by porchy(m): 8:31pm On Mar 30, 2021
I will appreciate if you can drop the number. How many months does it takes for police certificate to expire?

Johnpaul94:

I do, I have som1 at Alagbon, i can giv her contact.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Nickisindigo(m): 8:34pm On Mar 30, 2021
I need answers

Pls what's my of getting a study visa for PGD since I graduated 2018 and no work experience yet
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by kelvine95: 8:35pm On Mar 30, 2021
Pls oh, those of us wey eligibility review start Feb 17th and around this date, we dn hear from IRCC since then?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Lekiboboe: 8:43pm On Mar 30, 2021
porchy:
I will appreciate if you can drop the number. How many months does it takes for police certificate to expire?

After 3-months, a Police Clearance Certificate becomes OBSOLETE
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Papapa1234: 9:05pm On Mar 30, 2021
Carry cane and flog me na..”it has been proven” did I say any official body proved it..prove yours,let me prove mine..Free me pls
Uzomachukwu:

You're funny, man. I'm laughing at the fact that you really seem so sure of what I believe. My dear, assumptions like this can put you in trouble.

Mind you, my reason for not commenting on the claim of age being a deterrent to visa approval is simply that many others have already given sound comments on it, comments which convincingly refute the claim. As such, there was no need for me to waste my strength redoing a task that has already been beautifully handled. I merely aimed to clarify, in my first response to your comment, that age alone is not a determinant of who will perform better in (graduate) school. My comment had nothing to do with IRCC and visa wahala.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by chigrad: 9:08pm On Mar 30, 2021
Its been a while can't remember. Probably between 5-10k as I read that on a thread.you can negotiate it
AdoChel:
Please how much will he charge for it?

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Elyasix: 9:12pm On Mar 30, 2021
Hello my beautiful people!

I have come again ooo����. Please it's been 30days now since I applied for my GCMS and I have not gotten it yet. Please how many days does it takes exactly to get the note?

God bless everyone as you help me out�[color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by RoyalDukeDon: 10:01pm On Mar 30, 2021
Hello All! I've received my gcms note. Please I need your suggestions on way forward. Seeing the genuine reasons for the refusal, what can be done to make a better application.
Frankrobbn1, Lekiboboe,JustMellow and others please drop your suggestions

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Joizzy16: 10:10pm On Mar 30, 2021
[quote author=Blaze123456 post=99955707]Pls who is traveling to university of Regina this April and have stopover for the three days hotels reservations [/quote

Let us hook up.
Have you registered for courses?
Please I want to know how to pay school fees from Nigeria using form A.
UOFR is not willing to release third Account details. They said I should pay through flywire. Flywire is way too expensive. I need advice or anyone with uofr bank details. Thanks
]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by onyinyebibian: 10:15pm On Mar 30, 2021
kelvine95:
Pls oh, those of us wey eligibility review start Feb 17th and around this date, we dn hear from IRCC since then?

Still waiting for my PPR
Eligibility Started 17th Feb

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Iffylove: 10:31pm On Mar 30, 2021
What program did you apply to?

TANTUMERGO007:
Any one that has seen admission letter from Manitoba Winnipeg
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by kelvine95: 11:36pm On Mar 30, 2021
Elyasix:
Hello my beautiful people!

I have come again ooo����. Please it's been 30days now since I applied for my GCMS and I have not gotten it yet. Please how many days does it takes exactly to get the note?

God bless everyone as you help me out�[color=#990000][/color]

When did you apply? When was you decision sent to you? When did you apply for gcms notes?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by irijuola: 11:36pm On Mar 30, 2021
If you are traveling to Toronto by 14th April, kindly contact me so we can link up. Female preferably.

(1) (2) (3) ... (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) ... (736)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 / Lets Talk About Estonia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.