Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 - Travel (506) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 (861470 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (503) (504) (505) (506) (507) (508) (509) ... (736) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Teenie19(f): 1:34pm On Apr 12, 2021
Week of April 12 PPR recipients so far! Congrats to you all!!

Teeeee89- April 12 (AOR Oct 18 2020)
Oyibo4real- April 12 (AOR Jan 24 2021)

Many more to come! grin

Teenie19:
Big congratulations to our April PPR recipients so far. I will try to update this list for nowsmiley More to come this month!

Ibkpgeo- April 7th (AOR Jan 23 2021)
Blaze123456- April 8th ( AOR Dec 12 2019)

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Kkddyit: 1:36pm On Apr 12, 2021
oyibo4real:
Guys rejoice with me. GOD has done it and I give HIM ALL THE GLORY!!!

My PPR is here finally and I wish the same to all the hopefuls in JESUS NAME, AMEN!!!

Congratulations, please when did your eligibility start?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by guyjones1(m): 1:46pm On Apr 12, 2021
oyibo4real:
For those that might be interested, this was shared in my group.

Welcome to our week of MULTIPLE CELEBRATIONS in JESUS NAME, AMEN!!!

please add my number 07025172129
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Thaiy(m): 1:52pm On Apr 12, 2021
oyibo4real:

My PPR is here finally and I wish the same to all the hopefuls in JESUS NAME, AMEN!!!

Congratulations

Teenie19:
Week of April 12 PPR recipients so far! Congrats to you all!!

Teeeee89- April 12 (AOR Oct 18 2020)
Oyibo4real- April 12 (AOR Jan 24 2021)

Many more to come! grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Rootiab: 1:53pm On Apr 12, 2021
Good day everyone. Who has dollar card or can help me make payment of 300 cad. Pls dm me. I want to pay part of my tuition.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by afeezzezo: 2:00pm On Apr 12, 2021
Congratulations dear.

oyibo4real:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by collykay: 2:02pm On Apr 12, 2021
Hello gurus.

A friend just got admission into Centennial College (PGC-HRM) which will be delivered through hybrid/online mix. My question is;

1. Does he have a chance of study permit approval since his mode of study delivery is hybrid/online mix?

2. He is currently in North Cyprus for study although he used his Bsc from Nigeria to secure the admission in Canada(he is not mentioning the Msc in Cyprus during visa application) but he has a resident permit in Cyprus.

He intends to apply for Canada study permit from Cyprus but his concern is that there is no Canadian embassy in Cyprus. Hence, he is worried about where to get his biometrics done in Cyprus.

Please any information or advice will be highly appreciated.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by drhammed: 2:07pm On Apr 12, 2021
Fully-funded MSc Position at Memorial University, Canada

Suitable for students with background (& interest) in Biology/Marine, Zoology &Fisheries. You'll work with Prof Craig Purchase

Stipend: $40,000/2yrs

N.B: MUN is a very good school with (relatively) affordable tuition

Please Apply

https://twitter.com/drhammed/status/1381590221045829634?s=21

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by HipheeO: 2:13pm On Apr 12, 2021
yayyy... big congratulations! so glad for you.

oyibo4real:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by guyjones1(m): 2:15pm On Apr 12, 2021
Guru in the house, please can one get grant if I apply through the normal route? I don't think I can meet this NSE requirements becos of some certain reasons.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by ooa1st: 2:16pm On Apr 12, 2021
Finally, I have watched you and 1 other lady remain hopeful for too long... I'm glad to see you secure this.

Wishing that lady and all of us luck soonest.

Congratulations

oyibo4real:

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by HipheeO: 2:17pm On Apr 12, 2021
congrats! Good way to start the week. We thank God in advance for the many more to come.

Teeeee89:
Just got my ppr
Applied October 18, 2020

I will post the full details later. I just want to say a big thank you to everyone that post their experience here and also people that answer questions. You guys are doing great and helping a lot of people without even knowing. Thanks so much guys

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Dolex86: 2:23pm On Apr 12, 2021
Wooow at last... So happy for u... All ur prayers has ended in praise
oyibo4real:

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Bosede24: 2:35pm On Apr 12, 2021
Lekiboboe:

So Sorry about your rejection letter

If you are on Twitter,

SEARCH for this man on twitter

@olumuyiwaayo

See screenshot below okay thanks

Follow him and read his pinned posts and apply it. Many av testified after making use of the contents in his pinned posts to revamp their search for Professors (Cold Mail), writing SOP for admission etc. and eventually got admission, most especially fully-funded graduate school admissions (MS, PHD, GA, TA, RA)

All da best!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by SwayB(m): 2:37pm On Apr 12, 2021
oyibo4real:

Congratulationsssssss.... it has indeed ended in praise

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Raalsalghul: 2:39pm On Apr 12, 2021
oyibo4real:

Eeya!

Congrats!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by KRTL: 2:43pm On Apr 12, 2021
I cant wait to testify to the goodness of GOD.
Congrats to all and congrats in advance to all Hopefuls.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by oyibo4real: 2:46pm On Apr 12, 2021
Hmmm! I've been imagining how its gonna be the day I'll receive my PPR and the D-day has finally come, mine came with mixed feelings though, but am ELATED, that's all that matters now grin

I thank you all for celebrating with me, I don't want to quote you to avoid making the thread unnecessarily long, thank you, thank you, and thank you again. May it continually end in PRAISES for US ALL in JESUS MIGHTY NAME, AMEN!!!

Special Thanks to all those that still keep this thread alive, the likes of Lekiboboe, Frankrobin, Justmelow, Awys, and a host others, you guys are the real MVPs, God richly bless you in all your good endeavours, Amen!!!

Submitted on 24th January 2021
Biometrics done on 25th January 2021
Medicals on 1st week of February(cant remember the exact date shaa)
Medicals passed on 7th February 2021
Eligibility started on 9th/10th February 2021

Submitted my Son's own on 27th January 2021
There was no need for biometric as he's just 7 years old
We did medicals together and he passed his same date with mine.

I guess he was supposed to receive his PPR today too, but they sent a message requesting that I fill a study permit form in place of the visitor's form I submitted earlier. I was also asked to pay an additional fee of $50 to complete the $100 paid initially for visitor's visa.

If I start typing the docs I submitted, this post will be too long and some people might feel intimidated. All in all, just package your application well and leave no stone unturned, every application is unique so I advise you submit according to your situation but ensure to dot all your 'i's and cross your 't's.

MINE HAS ENDED IN PRAISE AND I WISH THE SAME TO ALL THE HOPEFULS IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME, AMEN!!!

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Restoredglory: 2:48pm On Apr 12, 2021
Congratulations!!
November applicant,I am next in line to receive

Teeeee89:
Just got my ppr
Applied October 18, 2020

I will post the full details later. I just want to say a big thank you to everyone that post their experience here and also people that answer questions. You guys are doing great and helping a lot of people without even knowing. Thanks so much guys

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Frankrobbn1: 2:49pm On Apr 12, 2021
Kkddyit:

Thank you Frank. However Stanbic Mutual fund is highly liquid and can be fully or partially liquidated within 24hours. This is also stated in the confirmation letter from Stanbic. So it's a good POF.

If there is a cover letter from the bank which confirms this to be true, the applicant can use it for a study visa application.

It will end in praise

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Restoredglory: 2:51pm On Apr 12, 2021
WOW! Congratulations.
God remember all of us also that applied last year.
I'm declaring again,I'm next in line in Jesus name Amen

oyibo4real:

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Restoredglory: 2:53pm On Apr 12, 2021
Amen and Amen

Benquip:
October,November and December applicants ours is coming, Just today alone 2 PPRs more to come in the next couple of days
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Spectro: 2:56pm On Apr 12, 2021
oyibo4real:

Hmmm! I've been imagining how its gonna be the day I'll receive my PPR and the D-day has finally come, mine came with mixed feelings though, but am ELATED, that's all that matters now grin

I thank you all for celebrating with me, I don't want to quote you to avoid making the thread unnecessarily long, thank you, thank you, and thank you again. May it continually end in PRAISES for US ALL in JESUS MIGHTY NAME, AMEN!!!

Special Thanks to all those that still keep this thread alive, the likes of Lekiboboe, Frankrobin, Justmelow, Awys, and a host others, you guys are the real MVPs, God richly bless you in all your good endeavours, Amen!!!

I guess he was supposed to receive his PPR today too, but they sent a message requesting that I fill a study permit form in place of the visitor's form I submitted earlier. I was also asked to pay an additional fee of $50 to complete the $100 paid initially for visitor's visa.

If I start typing the docs I submitted, this post will be too long and some people might feel intimidated. All in all, just package your application well and leave no stone unturned, every application is unique so I advise you submit according to your situation but ensure to dot all your 'i's and cross your 't's.

MINE HAS ENDED IN PRAISE AND I WISH THE SAME TO ALL THE HOPEFULS IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME, AMEN!!!

Congratulations!

It has ended in praise.

Thanks a lot for your contributions, advice, and encouragement on this platform.

Nairaland remembers.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by atiteb4: 2:58pm On Apr 12, 2021
oyibo4real:

congratulations.. did u submit IELTS too?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by marcelonwa: 3:00pm On Apr 12, 2021
oyibo4real:

Congratulations dear.,
Did they send u NSE ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Frankrobbn1: 3:00pm On Apr 12, 2021
elizyous:
@Frankrobbin

Please I was asking if its a good sign from the embassy as I got a request to send mybankstatement again yesterday. I applied on Feb 4th with all NSE requirements.

Pls respond

The NSE request is an automated process for almost every Nigerian who applied for a Canadian study permit. I will suggest you oblige their request by providing the mybankstatement certificate.

It will end in praise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Frankrobbn1: 3:01pm On Apr 12, 2021
NgumimiT:

Thank you!

I don’t think I have the scratch card I used to print my waec. Will I need to print a new one?

You can generate a new one and attach it with your application.

It will end in praise
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Frankrobbn1: 3:02pm On Apr 12, 2021
efizyhenchmen:
Hello Friends, Please, I need help. Which institution can I apply now for MBA program with cheap tuition fee and the expected entry time is fall-September class in Canada? I just realized my incomplete application at MUM has enlapsed in February 1st for international students.

University of New Brunswick is quite cheaper for MBA with 1 year duration.

It will end in praise
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Frankrobbn1: 3:11pm On Apr 12, 2021
dishydens:

I don’t have a family member who is financially capable, can I use a friend? Please what other options do I have

You can provide your uncle or aunt to stand as your sponsor. Although, they have to demonstrate to the immigration that you've complete access to funds during your stay in Canada

It will end in praise

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Dukealara: 3:17pm On Apr 12, 2021
oyibo4real:

Congratulations... we've been waiting for it. Mine too will surely come.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Babygurl21: 3:46pm On Apr 12, 2021
Congrats to all PPR recipients and to all hopefuls, you will celebrate also.

House please I need some clarification.

1) for those that landed at Toronto, but had to take flights to their final destination in Canada, did you do the initial 3 days hotel quarantine in Toronto, then continued the remaining 11 days at your final destination or you immediately boarded the connecting flight to your final destination and did all the 14 days quarantine at your final destination?

2) My school is in Ontario, but I plan to stay with a friend in another province since lectures are still online. Hope this won't be an issue at POE, since my documents will show school is in Ontario, but my final destination is another province, or should I even fly to the province where my friend stays directly, it has an international airport and flights are being allowed in, flying directly saves me some money.

Ideas are welcome especially from those who have travelled.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by dishydens(f): 4:13pm On Apr 12, 2021
Frankrobbn1:

You can provide your uncle or aunt to stand as your sponsor. Although, they have to demonstrate to the immigration that you've complete access to funds during your stay in Canada

It will end in praise

Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (503) (504) (505) (506) (507) (508) (509) ... (736)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.