Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,892 members, 7,817,626 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

The Man Is Ugly The Woman Is Ugly How Will The Children Look? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Man Is Ugly The Woman Is Ugly How Will The Children Look? (3101 Views)

You Know Your Bae Is Ugly When (funny Pic) / Help! People Think My Gf Is Ugly / My Girl Friend Is Ugly What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Man Is Ugly The Woman Is Ugly How Will The Children Look? by BABE3: 12:39am On Mar 28, 2011
^^Sule darling believe it or not, it was hacked. I've hacked a friend's facebook account once/twice, and It wasn't pretty!lol (Hacking accounts is no big-deal).  Remember we had a discussion yesterday about people being that narcissistic and conceited. Well, my main point is the "hacked account" was a good excuse. But, if it wasn't hacked, then, we have a serious problem at hand!!! undecided undecided
Re: The Man Is Ugly The Woman Is Ugly How Will The Children Look? by Jackieugo(f): 12:42am On Mar 28, 2011
Hey account was hacked but the person who supposedly did it has the same tone in their posts as she usually does, right undecided
Re: The Man Is Ugly The Woman Is Ugly How Will The Children Look? by BABE3: 12:44am On Mar 28, 2011
^^^^please abeg, I'm just trying to be as gullible as possible here. I just don't want to believe she did all that to herself. grin
Re: The Man Is Ugly The Woman Is Ugly How Will The Children Look? by Nobody: 12:45am On Mar 28, 2011
Tosinville:

^^Why making your pic private for goodness sake? aint you bold enough about your damn self? cos what you have on there is just a sketch thats not a picture to me.
Tosinville:

^MzD
angry angry

Gosh-darniit Tosin!
Re: The Man Is Ugly The Woman Is Ugly How Will The Children Look? by Jackieugo(f): 12:48am On Mar 28, 2011
BABE!:

^^^^please abeg, I'm just trying to be as gullible as possible here. I just don't want to believe she did all that to herself. grin

Lol ok then grin
Re: The Man Is Ugly The Woman Is Ugly How Will The Children Look? by Tosinville(m): 7:42am On Mar 28, 2011
MzD

Quotes
Gosh-darniit Tosin!

lol
Re: The Man Is Ugly The Woman Is Ugly How Will The Children Look? by Mamken(f): 8:17am On Mar 28, 2011
no comment. . .  lipsrsealed

if one of ma two (handsome) boys get home with a chick comparable to the poster, i'm gonna disinherit them . . .

as is said. . .no comment  lipsrsealed
Re: The Man Is Ugly The Woman Is Ugly How Will The Children Look? by yomijnr(m): 12:12pm On Mar 28, 2011
@OP, I'm guessing they'd look something like you
Re: The Man Is Ugly The Woman Is Ugly How Will The Children Look? by LesbianBoy(m): 12:40pm On Mar 28, 2011
@poster pls ur head is too big u need to visit the gym to reduce it abeg, tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue and am sure guys wud be whining her big head "baby u look so cute" guys can be funny oooooo angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: The Man Is Ugly The Woman Is Ugly How Will The Children Look? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Mar 28, 2011
~*Mamken*~:

no comment. . . lipsrsealed

if one of ma two (handsome) boys get home with a chick comparable to the poster, i'm gonna disinherit them . . .

as is said. . .no comment lipsrsealed

this person doesnt sound white, imo.
Re: The Man Is Ugly The Woman Is Ugly How Will The Children Look? by Natasha2(f): 2:03pm On Mar 28, 2011
its 50: 50 there's a possibility that the children will look good or bad I have seen ugly parents give birth to beautiful kids and cute parents give birth ugly kids how the hell do this happen is what I dont know anyway it from the genes of grandparents or fore fathers cheesy
but please we have to save our generation people who are not good looking should try as much as possible to marry someone good looking and vice versa. As for me i'm cute and beautifull so i'll definitely marry someone who is cuter and more good looking wink cheesy
Re: The Man Is Ugly The Woman Is Ugly How Will The Children Look? by Mamken(f): 2:04pm On Mar 28, 2011
tpiah!:

this person doesnt sound white, imo.

after spending half of my life with a nigerian, how do u want me to sound?  undecided
Re: The Man Is Ugly The Woman Is Ugly How Will The Children Look? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Mar 28, 2011
^^and are you the only person who has interacted with a nigerian.

how did you sound before meeting one.
Re: The Man Is Ugly The Woman Is Ugly How Will The Children Look? by Mamken(f): 2:17pm On Mar 28, 2011
ok, ive got u.
u dont like the way i sound. . . cry

no problem, i'll try to sound "whiter" for u. . . grin
Re: The Man Is Ugly The Woman Is Ugly How Will The Children Look? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Mar 28, 2011
why would i care how you sound?

i simply pointed out you're not white.

is that a problem?

or dont whites speak non-nigerian english anymore?

maybe you've spent 30 years in nigeria and so cant remember the language you used to speak before you got there?

even though other whites there havent?

i'm actually not interested in a back and forth with you. I've made my observation- end of discussion.
Re: The Man Is Ugly The Woman Is Ugly How Will The Children Look? by Mamken(f): 2:25pm On Mar 28, 2011
no problem . . . wink
u caught me!!!
Re: The Man Is Ugly The Woman Is Ugly How Will The Children Look? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Mar 28, 2011
^^ maybe you need to spend more time brushing up your english and less time stalking crushing on nigerian women.

your choice!
Re: The Man Is Ugly The Woman Is Ugly How Will The Children Look? by Mamken(f): 2:34pm On Mar 28, 2011
oh please. . . grin
i do speak and write 4 languages, forgive me if my english isnt up to ur level.
i promise, ill work harder to meet ur expcetations. . . smiley
Re: The Man Is Ugly The Woman Is Ugly How Will The Children Look? by collinsoft(m): 2:59pm On Mar 28, 2011
ugliness = Hotie Tima
Re: The Man Is Ugly The Woman Is Ugly How Will The Children Look? by sewa36447(m): 5:42pm On Mar 28, 2011
If the game was play on a good atmosphere, the product will definitely be fine.
Re: The Man Is Ugly The Woman Is Ugly How Will The Children Look? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Mar 28, 2011
Depends if the child is a plus or multiple grin

(-1) x (-1) = +1 (good looking) tongue

(-1) + (-1) = -2 (worse looking) cheesy
Re: The Man Is Ugly The Woman Is Ugly How Will The Children Look? by Tosinville(m): 6:17pm On Mar 28, 2011
^^I don't think so bro, what kind of yeye addition is that? God can give ugly couples some beautiful children & it happens wella.
Re: The Man Is Ugly The Woman Is Ugly How Will The Children Look? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Mar 28, 2011
^^Dude don't you understand math?  undecided

Take another good look at what I posted.
Re: The Man Is Ugly The Woman Is Ugly How Will The Children Look? by coolusman: 6:58pm On Mar 28, 2011
Make una no forget say God go create person with ugly face, that means say God ugly, bcus he said I will creat man with my own image?

But scientifically, some will be fine while some will look some how.
Re: The Man Is Ugly The Woman Is Ugly How Will The Children Look? by coolusman: 7:02pm On Mar 28, 2011
Make una no forget say God go create person with ugly face, that means say God ugly, bcus he said I will creat man with my own image?

But scientifically, some will be fine while some will look some how.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies: Vote For Your Desired Profession For Your Future Spouse / 10 Types Of Girls You Should Never Marry / How True Is This? (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.