Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,996 members, 7,810,773 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:09 PM

I Missed Her Because Of The Unprofessional Conduct Of Some Health Workers - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Missed Her Because Of The Unprofessional Conduct Of Some Health Workers (1552 Views)

Help My Gf Missed Her Period / How I Missed My Future Husband - Okoroafor Uju Christabell / My Girlfriend Missed Her Period, Don't Want To Have A Child Yet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Missed Her Because Of The Unprofessional Conduct Of Some Health Workers by Adejoncy01(m): 12:12pm On Dec 19, 2020
Okay. I'll be brief as much as possible.
I feel like sharing this story with you, my dear Nairalanders and I hope you pick a thing or two from it, or perhaps be entertained.

It all began when I started seeking admission to a popular university in the country, I met this girl, should I say miraculously or as fate would have it. An admission list had been leaked so I got her details and contacted her. We got talking as mere friends and I started developing feelings for her. At least, she has most of the things I wanted in a woman. Not dull, humble, beautiful her dad is of the same tribe as mine even though her mother is of different tribe. She's obviously well brought up, as far as my brain can take me.

I made my interest known to her, after running a background check with the help of a friend who happens to be a relative of hers. Yes, I didn't just wanted to flirt with her or something as I was not that type. I needed a friend who would be there whenever I need someone, forever, till death do us apart.

So, she requested we know our genotypes before starting anything serious. Prior to this time, I didn't know about mine. I went to the school clinic and conducted the test. The results came out and they said I was AS, the same with hers. This was early last year.

Painfully, I have to forget about this lady I liked so much even as I type this. I wanted conducting another genotype test since then but laziness and fear of it turning out to be the same results won't let me.

However, I finally mustered courage to run some last month and they said I was AA. When my elder sister who was a nurse saw the results in my room, she asked why I wasted my time to go conduct the tests as all of them that did it came out as AA.

Now, I don't want to go back and tell the lady anything again as I don't want to be seen as being clingy and obsessed. I have to move on. But, if the chance ever present it self, I wouldn't think twice before considering her. I'll forget about all these ones I'm just using to while away time.

Here is a lesson worth sharing with you today; never trust a laboratory test in Nigeria. Confirm it from places. I hope this story is worth the time �

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Missed Her Because Of The Unprofessional Conduct Of Some Health Workers by fati2001(m): 12:13pm On Dec 19, 2020
Adejoncy01:
Okay. I'll be brief as much as possible.
I feel like sharing this story with you, my dear Nairalanders and I hope you pick a thing or two from it, or perhaps be entertained.

It all began when I started seeking admission to a popular university in the country, I met this girl, should I say miraculously or as fate would have it. An admission list had been leaked so I got her details and contacted her. We got talking as mere friends and I started developing feelings for her. At least, she has most of the things I wanted in a woman. Not dull, humble, beautiful her dad is of the same tribe as mine even though her mother is of different tribe. She's obviously well brought up, as far as my brain can take me.

I made my interest known to her, after running a background check with the help of a friend who happens to be a relative of hers. Yes, I didn't just wanted to flirt with her or something as I was not that type. I needed a friend who would be there whenever I need someone, forever, till death do us apart.

So, she requested we know our genotypes before starting anything serious. Prior to this time, I didn't know about mine. I went to the school clinic and conducted the test. The results came out and they said I was AS, the same with hers. This was early last year.

Painfully, I have to forget about this lady I liked so much even as I type this. I wanted conducting another genotype test since then but laziness and fear of it turning out to be the same results won't let me.

However, I finally mustered courage to run some last month and they said I was AA. When my elder sister who was a nurse saw the results in my room, she asked why I wasted my time to go conduct the tests as all of them that did it came out as AA.

Now, I don't want to go back and tell the lady anything again as I don't want to be seen as being clingy and obsessed. I have to move on. But, if the chance ever present it self, I wouldn't think twice before considering her. I'll forget about all these ones I'm just using to while away time.

Here is a lesson worth sharing with you today; never trust a laboratory test in Nigeria. Confirm it from places. I hope this story is worth the time �

okay.... THANKS.
Re: I Missed Her Because Of The Unprofessional Conduct Of Some Health Workers by fati2001(m): 12:16pm On Dec 19, 2020
Adejoncy01:
At least, she has most of the things I wanted in a woman. Not dull, humble, beautiful �

NAHSO!!

Re: I Missed Her Because Of The Unprofessional Conduct Of Some Health Workers by MickzyDonald: 12:17pm On Dec 19, 2020
A round of applause
Re: I Missed Her Because Of The Unprofessional Conduct Of Some Health Workers by MickzyDonald: 12:18pm On Dec 19, 2020
fati2001:

NAHSO!!
Baby unlike us grin grin grin
Re: I Missed Her Because Of The Unprofessional Conduct Of Some Health Workers by fati2001(m): 12:23pm On Dec 19, 2020
Vikkoh:

Your usage of that picture and your always attacking Nigerian Men shows how Nigerian Men disgusts you.
You sure say you go see husband marry so?

so nah only marry I come life com achieve abi?

Re: I Missed Her Because Of The Unprofessional Conduct Of Some Health Workers by Vikkoh(m): 12:27pm On Dec 19, 2020
fati2001:

so nah only marry I come life com achieve abi?

You're always online — I see your comment on every thread in Romance section.
You clearly don't make money because if to say you dey hustle one or two, you no go get time take dey post comments everywhere so ...

6 Likes

Re: I Missed Her Because Of The Unprofessional Conduct Of Some Health Workers by Adejoncy01(m): 12:31pm On Dec 19, 2020
Vikkoh:

Your usage of that picture and your always attacking Men shows how Men disgusts you.
You sure say you go see husband marry so?

I ignored her because I don't respond to kids. I can't stoop too low. You should have done the same.
Re: I Missed Her Because Of The Unprofessional Conduct Of Some Health Workers by Vikkoh(m): 12:35pm On Dec 19, 2020
Adejoncy01:

I ignored her because I don't respond to kids. I can't stoop too low. You should have done the same.

Person gats dey clear am once in a while.

1 Like

Re: I Missed Her Because Of The Unprofessional Conduct Of Some Health Workers by fati2001(m): 12:36pm On Dec 19, 2020
Adejoncy01:

you have already stooped down for putting ur mouth in my matter.
Re: I Missed Her Because Of The Unprofessional Conduct Of Some Health Workers by fati2001(m): 12:39pm On Dec 19, 2020
Vikkoh:

You're always online — I see your comment on every thread in Romance section.
You clearly don't make money because if to say you dey hustle one or two, you no go get time take dey post comments everywhere so ...

AVERAGE NIGERIAN MAN... EVERYTHING IS ABOUT MONEY AND GO HUSTLE.... WITHOUT KNOWING THE STATUS OF THE PERSON.....

NIGERIAN MEN WITH STUPID CONCLUSIONS...

Re: I Missed Her Because Of The Unprofessional Conduct Of Some Health Workers by cooooooks(m): 12:39pm On Dec 19, 2020
Downsides of ghosting
Re: I Missed Her Because Of The Unprofessional Conduct Of Some Health Workers by Phenomenal16(f): 12:40pm On Dec 19, 2020
Just pray she is not yet into anything serious for now
Now go back to her,,,,,start by persuading her to follow u to a good clinic to confirm u are not lying
I pray it works out fine

1 Like

Re: I Missed Her Because Of The Unprofessional Conduct Of Some Health Workers by Adejoncy01(m): 12:41pm On Dec 19, 2020
cooooooks:
Downsides of ghosting

I don't understand.
Re: I Missed Her Because Of The Unprofessional Conduct Of Some Health Workers by Vikkoh(m): 12:47pm On Dec 19, 2020
fati2001:

AVERAGE NIGERIAN MAN... EVERYTHING IS ABOUT MONEY AND GO HUSTLE.... WITHOUT KNOWING THE STATUS OF THE PERSON.....

NIGERIAN MEN WITH STUPID CONCLUSIONS...

Enjoy the rest of your day, dear.
Re: I Missed Her Because Of The Unprofessional Conduct Of Some Health Workers by fati2001(m): 12:48pm On Dec 19, 2020
Vikkoh:

Enjoy the rest of your day, dear.
you too.
Re: I Missed Her Because Of The Unprofessional Conduct Of Some Health Workers by Adejoncy01(m): 12:50pm On Dec 19, 2020
Phenomenal16:
Just pray she is not yet into anything serious for now
Now go back to her,,,,,start by persuading her to follow u to a good clinic to confirm u are not lying
I pray it works out fine

Lol... Lying ke? I pass that level. Thanks for your concern but that's what I just can't do again �... I'll have to forget about her no matter how it hurts.
Re: I Missed Her Because Of The Unprofessional Conduct Of Some Health Workers by Adejoncy01(m): 1:13pm On Dec 19, 2020
Lalasticlala mynd44 dominique seun Richiez Fynestboi
Re: I Missed Her Because Of The Unprofessional Conduct Of Some Health Workers by Shortyy(f): 1:49pm On Dec 19, 2020
You lost her because of your ego.

I pray she's moved on and forgotten that you ever existed.
Re: I Missed Her Because Of The Unprofessional Conduct Of Some Health Workers by SILENTandSMART2: 1:59pm On Dec 19, 2020
lol it kinda crazy though grin

but wait shey nah barber's or carpenter's shop you went for your first test ni ? grin

moreover you don't want her back nii , if you want her back you will get her,

all your reasons are eleribuu reason,

shey you guys stop talking immediately you did dat test nii ?

bro you don't have sense jare, You're not in love yet you're jusss in lust,

i know many eleribuu people wey risk it cus they're into each other wink

moreover mr SILENTandSMART is smelling lies, you jusss wrote nonsense smiley
Re: I Missed Her Because Of The Unprofessional Conduct Of Some Health Workers by Bendent19: 2:14pm On Dec 19, 2020
Nyugarr!
From your post, it's obvious you're not a simp. That's good. You're just a nyiggar in love who knows what he wants but isn't willing to lose his self respect for it. That's a real nyuggar! The girl is also a real one for asking that question.

My 2 billion: Go for what you want. Follow your heart, but take your diick- sorry, take your brain along with your. You gotta approach carefully but all in all tell her the truth because it's better to have tried and known you did your best than not to try and regret later. That's how when I was much younger, I had a crush on this girl and did'nt tell her for years till she later told me she liked me too but it was too late, she was committed already. So act swiftly OP.

*sips water*
Re: I Missed Her Because Of The Unprofessional Conduct Of Some Health Workers by Bendent19: 2:19pm On Dec 19, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

but wait shey nah barber's or carpenter's shop you went for your first test ni ? grin

Mr SILENTandELERIBUU grin grin grin
Re: I Missed Her Because Of The Unprofessional Conduct Of Some Health Workers by SILENTandSMART2: 2:22pm On Dec 19, 2020
Bendent19:

Mr SILENTandELERIBUU grin grin grin
lai lai ila lai grin

jesu grin

wetin i do you ? grin

buhahahaha grin
krakrakrakra grin

hahahaha grin
hehehehehe grin

krokrokrokrokro grin
haaaaahahahhahaha grin
grin
Re: I Missed Her Because Of The Unprofessional Conduct Of Some Health Workers by Bendent19: 2:26pm On Dec 19, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

lai lai ila lai grin

jesu grin

wetin i do you ? grin

buhahahaha grin
krakrakrakra grin

hahahaha grin
hehehehehe grin

krokrokrokrokro grin
haaaaahahahhahaha grin
grin
You like that word too much. E must dey all your comments grin
Re: I Missed Her Because Of The Unprofessional Conduct Of Some Health Workers by SILENTandSMART2: 2:29pm On Dec 19, 2020
Bendent19:

You like that word too much. E must dey all your comments grin

lol, nah eleribuu people always make me use dat word grin

all is well sha cheesy
Re: I Missed Her Because Of The Unprofessional Conduct Of Some Health Workers by meraola29080: 4:56pm On Dec 19, 2020
:Your usage of that picture and your always attacking Nigerian Men shows how Nigerian Men disgusts you.You sure say you go see husband marry so?so nah only marry I come life com achieve abi?
Re: I Missed Her Because Of The Unprofessional Conduct Of Some Health Workers by Adejoncy01(m): 7:32pm On Dec 19, 2020
Shortyy:
You lost her because of your ego.

I pray she's moved on and forgotten that you ever existed.

Lol....
I don't know why I found this your comment funny
Re: I Missed Her Because Of The Unprofessional Conduct Of Some Health Workers by Adejoncy01(m): 7:35pm On Dec 19, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

Lol... What's the meaning of "Eleribu" ?
Why do you say I don't have sense grin
Re: I Missed Her Because Of The Unprofessional Conduct Of Some Health Workers by Adejoncy01(m): 7:37pm On Dec 19, 2020
Bendent19:
Nyugarr!
From your post, it's obvious you're not a simp. That's good. You're just a nyiggar in love who knows what he wants but isn't willing to lose his self respect for it. That's a real nyuggar! The girl is also a real one for asking that question.

My 2 billion: Go for what you want. Follow your heart, but take your diick- sorry, take your brain along with your. You gotta approach carefully but all in all tell her the truth because it's better to have tried and known you did your best than not to try and regret later. That's how when I was much younger, I had a crush on this girl and did'nt tell her for years till she later told me she liked me too but it was too late, she was committed already. So act swiftly OP.

*sips water*

Thanks so much for your input. I do appreciate it. Lets see if I can do it.
Re: I Missed Her Because Of The Unprofessional Conduct Of Some Health Workers by cooooooks(m): 8:54pm On Dec 19, 2020
When the first, false report came out, did you just disappear from her life, she vice versa?

Adejoncy01:

I don't understand.
Re: I Missed Her Because Of The Unprofessional Conduct Of Some Health Workers by Adejoncy01(m): 12:13am On Dec 20, 2020
cooooooks:
When the first, false report came out, did you just disappear from her life, she vice versa?

Oh!... I now get.

You're thinking I don't want to tell her about this because we ghost each other? Off course not. We still keep in touch.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Share Noods... I'm Bored / All You Need To Know About Intersex/hermaphrodite /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.