Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,663 members, 7,809,505 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:41 AM

The Easy Way To Make A Girl You Don't Want Anymore To Leave You Is - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Easy Way To Make A Girl You Don't Want Anymore To Leave You Is (1141 Views)

How To Naturally Discharge/break Up With A Lady You Dont Want Anymore / Don't Have Sex With A Girl You Cannot Marry As Wife / 9 Reasons Why She Is Going To Leave You For Another Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Easy Way To Make A Girl You Don't Want Anymore To Leave You Is by Ladikwa(m): 12:49pm On Dec 19, 2020
Just be super nice to her, tell her you love her every time, send her sweet text in the morning making her feel like the most beautiful girl in the universe. always apologize even if she is wrong, trust me guys she will run .cool girls hate nice guys. grin
Re: The Easy Way To Make A Girl You Don't Want Anymore To Leave You Is by dukeprince50: 12:52pm On Dec 19, 2020
mtchew
Re: The Easy Way To Make A Girl You Don't Want Anymore To Leave You Is by Jashub: 12:52pm On Dec 19, 2020
Another alternative is juju grin
Re: The Easy Way To Make A Girl You Don't Want Anymore To Leave You Is by Nanaborga(m): 1:08pm On Dec 19, 2020
Lies , they will stick with you and make you the side dude , have you forgotten this new breed of Nigerian vaginal puppies does not keep one boyfriend , they don’t keep all their eggs in one basket , so even if they don’t love you , they just keep you for keeping sake .

The best way to push them away is the hard way , just be forward with your decision, block her on all social media and your phone book , embarrass her if she visits you without being apologetic, just be direct unless you dey fear karma and curses , don’t break a ladies heart in a simp way unless she see’s you as a weak and spineless idiot

7 Likes

Re: The Easy Way To Make A Girl You Don't Want Anymore To Leave You Is by virginprincess(f): 1:18pm On Dec 19, 2020
Mtcheeeeeeew, who told this one that girls hate nice guys.
Re: The Easy Way To Make A Girl You Don't Want Anymore To Leave You Is by Nobody: 1:34pm On Dec 19, 2020
virginprincess:
Mtcheeeeeeew, who told this one that girls hate nice guys.
I really don't know where they all got that mentality from.Anyways such comment are mostly from all this "e sure me e sure me and sure odd sure odd boys" expect nothing good from these bet boys
Re: The Easy Way To Make A Girl You Don't Want Anymore To Leave You Is by Shortyy(f): 1:43pm On Dec 19, 2020
This will make a gullible girl fall for you, and when she does, you're finished.

1 Like

Re: The Easy Way To Make A Girl You Don't Want Anymore To Leave You Is by Kobicove(m): 1:48pm On Dec 19, 2020
Ladikwa:
Just be super nice to her, tell her you love her every time, send her sweet text in the morning making her feel like the most beautiful girl in the universe. always apologize even if she is wrong, trust me guys she will run .cool girls hate nice guys. grin

Who told you this? undecided
Re: The Easy Way To Make A Girl You Don't Want Anymore To Leave You Is by Cerebellum: 2:05pm On Dec 19, 2020
Lol...lol
Chai!

Every time Eleribu OP everywhere

Which kain post be this nah

Werey OPgrin
Re: The Easy Way To Make A Girl You Don't Want Anymore To Leave You Is by SILENTandSMART2: 2:17pm On Dec 19, 2020
omó this nairaland dey confuse me oo grin

some niggas will say girls love bad niggas,

even some girls said they love bad niggas,

smart me i don start smoking weed, sagging my jean, drinking Hennessy , blowing skunk, so dat many girls will start liking me wink

but this OP said we should be nice , which one we gonna follow bayii oo undecided

I'm really confused, but I don start the bad nigga stuff cus that's the one wey people talk say girls like wink smiley

1 Like

Re: The Easy Way To Make A Girl You Don't Want Anymore To Leave You Is by paulolee(m): 2:43pm On Dec 19, 2020
options too plenty to dey die for one
Re: The Easy Way To Make A Girl You Don't Want Anymore To Leave You Is by okanlanwon44879: 6:08pm On Dec 19, 2020
Another alternative is juju

(1) (Reply)

Simps Come In Here Please, A Member Is Down... / What Do You Think Is Happening Here? / VIDEO: Married Woman Cries In Pa!n After She & Partner G0t Stuck While Ch£ating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.