Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,893 members, 7,814,017 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

How To Naturally Discharge/break Up With A Lady You Dont Want Anymore - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Naturally Discharge/break Up With A Lady You Dont Want Anymore (685 Views)

The Easy Way To Make A Girl You Don't Want Anymore To Leave You Is / As A Lady, You Can Prove That You Love A Guy In The Following Ways / I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Naturally Discharge/break Up With A Lady You Dont Want Anymore by Fuckyoumod: 8:13am On May 31, 2023
Guys, A lot of guys get tired of certain relationships/girls but don't know how to politely cut off from her.

This method seems to be the most effective method of breaking up with a lady.

Studies have shown that this method is the best way to tell a Nigerian lady you don't want her anymore, because ladies are naturally wired to always take from a man, Ladies don't stay in a relationship without benefits.
You must be solving one problem or the other for her.

Over time it has been proven that money, care and benefits is what keeps women in relationships and marriages.
Even married women get tired of their spouse when money isn't flowing the way it used to.

So if you want an easy break up without stress, stop giving her money. Anytime she request for something or cash tell her you don't have. Keep repeating the circle. Then sit down and watch her run away like a thief.

Starve her of every benefits she will run, because that's why she came in the first place.

Ladies in the house I'm I wrong about you people?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Naturally Discharge/break Up With A Lady You Dont Want Anymore by solmusdesigns: 8:20am On May 31, 2023
cool

Take a leave from work and tell her you lost your job and was fired and made to pay huge debt

Move in with her and see how she treats you

Re: How To Naturally Discharge/break Up With A Lady You Dont Want Anymore by Hhansome(m): 8:23am On May 31, 2023
🤣

You are wrong! Some women who genuinely love you will be patient and wait.

Na you go come rethink and dey pity her and yourself.

1 Like

Re: How To Naturally Discharge/break Up With A Lady You Dont Want Anymore by spencekat(m): 8:28am On May 31, 2023
Fuckyoumod:
Guys, A lot of guys get tired of certain relationships/girls but don't know how to politely cut off from her.

This method seems to be the most effective method of breaking up with a lady.

Studies have shown that this method is the best way to tell a Nigerian lady you don't want her anymore, because ladies are naturally wired to always take from a man, Ladies don't stay in a relationship without benefits.
You must be solving one problem or the other for her.

Over time it has been proven that money, care and benefits is what keeps women in relationships and marriages.
Even married women get tired of their spouse when money isn't flowing the way it used to.

So if you want an easy break up without stress, stop giving her money. Anytime she request for something or cash tell her you don't have. Keep repeating the circle. [/b]Then sit down and watch her run away like a thief[b].

Starve her of every benefits she will run, because that's why she came in the first place.

Ladies in the house I'm I wrong about you people?

Correct
Re: How To Naturally Discharge/break Up With A Lady You Dont Want Anymore by spencekat(m): 8:28am On May 31, 2023
Hhansome:
🤣

You are wrong! Some women who genuinely love you will be patient and wait.

Na you go come rethink and dey pity her and yourself.
There is nothing like love in this.It is all about interest.

1 Like

Re: How To Naturally Discharge/break Up With A Lady You Dont Want Anymore by Jaybee3456: 8:30am On May 31, 2023
Some women genuinely don't even ask for anything in a relationship lol, the only time this kind of women will leave you is if you're not showing any sign of seriousness. Seriousness not just about getting married to them but also about levelling up financially.

1 Like

Re: How To Naturally Discharge/break Up With A Lady You Dont Want Anymore by Moniya4Real(m): 7:21am On Jun 01, 2023
Smart ladies are out there o, she fit no ask anything from you knowing your future is bright

spencekat:
There is nothing like love in this.It is all about interest.

1 Like

Re: How To Naturally Discharge/break Up With A Lady You Dont Want Anymore by VERTEX1: 8:21am On Jun 01, 2023
Guy your brain dey work welloo

(1) (Reply)

Don’t Open If You’re Not +18 / The Biggest Mistake A Man Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Lady / I Founded New Brothel Today!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.