Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,767 members, 7,809,956 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:44 PM

Another Woman Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape; Says She's Willing To Testify In Court - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Another Woman Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape; Says She's Willing To Testify In Court (40374 Views)

Woman Accuses Her Husband Of Sexually Molesting Their 9-Month-Old Son / Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape / Woman Accuses St Raphael Hospital Ikorodu Of Stealing One Of Her New Born Twins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Woman Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape; Says She's Willing To Testify In Court by ogwumgbe: 5:18pm On Dec 19, 2020
sapphiere:
And Nairaland boys are supporting him.

This man shouldn't be allowed to walk freely.

This bastard denting the image of the igbos should be prosecuted and send to prison
Re: Another Woman Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape; Says She's Willing To Testify In Court by Blackdisciple(m): 5:19pm On Dec 19, 2020
Another girl will come out and another and another and another na so
Re: Another Woman Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape; Says She's Willing To Testify In Court by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 19, 2020
sapphiere:

If u believe this trash, u can believe anything
Re: Another Woman Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape; Says She's Willing To Testify In Court by IAMPEDRO: 5:23pm On Dec 19, 2020
sapphiere:

If you check my comments on that thread you'll see where I said that some ladies are embarrassing. Meaning I don't support what she did.
Better soup na money kill ham. Women are of grades. He should have gone for his grade.
If you can't afford something walk away.
Women is of grades? lol.............. I guess it Should sounds better, like, "Women is of different greeds" lol.......
Re: Another Woman Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape; Says She's Willing To Testify In Court by Mrgreg5295: 5:24pm On Dec 19, 2020
when men support women finish n big men are down finish d world will end fear women
Re: Another Woman Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape; Says She's Willing To Testify In Court by Judolisco(m): 5:30pm On Dec 19, 2020
BigSarah:
She's probably benna's colleague...
u get sense jare

2 Likes

Re: Another Woman Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape; Says She's Willing To Testify In Court by Donspicey: 5:31pm On Dec 19, 2020
Sunmoluvic:

It's not like I'm supporting the guy, if he did same thing with other women the he's a clout chaser. But seriously, false rape accusation is really bad.

And why would anyone pay 200k for a sex when Abuja babes go collect 3k
Anyway, not my concern.

E dey be things..........

1 Like

Re: Another Woman Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape; Says She's Willing To Testify In Court by Originalsly: 5:32pm On Dec 19, 2020
Hmmm... the first case was clear.... no rape.... just failure to pay for sex received as per agreement. This one.... just a voice in the wilderness accusing him of rape but cannot even establish a case. Let's chew this one.....
He sent her a bag from Abuja. How did she know him?... why did he send her a bag?... was it a gift?... or was it in exchange for sex?
He sent her a bag... but early Saturday morning she went to his house with him to pick up the bag?... the same bag?... or a different one?
From the first episode... Accuser #1... it seems when he is pleased with the performance he will book a repeat. Is it she went to his residence for a repeat performance?... or to perform and pick up another bag as payment for performance #2? Am I missing something?
If she reported the rape then the Police should have a record or she should have names to support her claim.
Her rape witnesses.... witnessed her accuse him at whatever conference... at another venue ... at a later date. Witnesses indeed. She knows why she has hidden her identity. He should track her down and sue her.
I blame Davido... if he had sued his accuser these women would be thinking twice before making such accusations.

2 Likes

Re: Another Woman Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape; Says She's Willing To Testify In Court by fehintiola324: 5:36pm On Dec 19, 2020
Wahala for who no fear women o.
Re: Another Woman Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape; Says She's Willing To Testify In Court by poshestmina(f): 5:39pm On Dec 19, 2020
luminouz:

Lol.. So their accusations are now proof of his guilt?
Funny how y'all diverted from the woman who sells her body for 200k and falsely accused a man of rape and faced the dude.

Fatoyinbo's case came to mind. Multiple witnesses accused him too but no evidence and naso the case died a natural death.

You even quoted an igbo proverb to naik home your point? Who Dafuq is that relatable here grin

Learn to be logical not emotional na grin

When three,four or more people that are not related or knows each other say the same negative things about someone ,there's definitely more than meets the eyes.
That's being Logical !

As for the Madam body part dealer ,it's her business what she decides to do with her life and body .If the guy couldn't afford her pay ,he could have walked away or prolly get someone cheaper.

So far he agreed to the fee initially ,not paying up is a breach of contract...I guess undecided.

2 Likes

Re: Another Woman Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape; Says She's Willing To Testify In Court by Ishilove: 5:48pm On Dec 19, 2020
Sunmoluvic:
not me, Kpekus only become wider in order for it to accommodate the penis, it goes back to it's nomal size after hours, old age and child birth is what weakens the Virgina's muscles which makes it hard of it to go back to normal size after sex.
That is what I know oo. Though some are born with big while some are born with tight ones
See as you dey analyse vagina like a professional analyst. Una doh o
Re: Another Woman Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape; Says She's Willing To Testify In Court by Bennysam: 5:50pm On Dec 19, 2020
sapphiere:

Go and kill him useless criminals
Re: Another Woman Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape; Says She's Willing To Testify In Court by lexy2014: 5:52pm On Dec 19, 2020
lastclaire4:

Lexy you cant be going on your own and a lady passing will accuse you of such. Yes or yes?

People should be careful is allni am saying. People shouldnt wait until they interprete rape to be " an amount given after sex not agreed by both parties."

If he doesnt sleep with this particular lady, will he die? They are people who will collect that amount. Why force yourself on someone?

U haven't answered d questions I asked:

When u say "found around such things", what do u mean? Does that mean rape?

U say d singers case is a transaction gone wrong in which d singer did well to accuse d man of rape only for us to find out later that it wasn't rape. What about this new case? Is it a clear case of rape or another transaction gone wrong?

3 Likes

Re: Another Woman Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape; Says She's Willing To Testify In Court by lexy2014: 5:53pm On Dec 19, 2020
poshestmina:

When three,four or more people that are not related or knows each other say the same negative things about someone ,there's definitely more than meets the eyes.
That's being Logical !

As for the Madam body part dealer ,it's her business what she decides to do with her life and body .If the guy couldn't afford her pay ,he could have walked away or prolly get someone cheaper.

So far he agreed to the fee initially ,not paying up is a breach of contract...I guess undecided.

So u saying it's not a case of rape?
Re: Another Woman Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape; Says She's Willing To Testify In Court by lexy2014: 6:04pm On Dec 19, 2020
Jaqenhghar:
.e be like say english dey hard you. They said someone sent a bag to her through him. Abo that ine too na issue?

Is it English or pidgin that u are trying to speak in ur last sentence cos I don't understand what u saying despite ur Ph.D in English
Re: Another Woman Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape; Says She's Willing To Testify In Court by HelpYourself(m): 6:05pm On Dec 19, 2020
sapphiere:

Shut up these are where friends
Re: Another Woman Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape; Says She's Willing To Testify In Court by Maski87: 6:07pm On Dec 19, 2020
He is not the only big boy who has been raping girls in Abuja
Re: Another Woman Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape; Says She's Willing To Testify In Court by Agbegbaorogboye: 6:10pm On Dec 19, 2020
OP said

She said she said she said.

How she said go com win court case or you think na market women be Judges for court? undecided

1 Like

Re: Another Woman Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape; Says She's Willing To Testify In Court by Coolcalmcollect(m): 6:14pm On Dec 19, 2020
sapphiere:
Another woman has accused Alaska Obi of rape after singer Queency Benna did same and she has said she's willing to testify in court.

The woman, who didn't give her name, went live on Ubi Franklin's Instagram to speak after Alaska Obi had come online to tell Ubi his side of the story.
The woman said that when she saw Queency tell her story and other women coming out to say he has done same to them, she knew his time had come.
She explained that her friends were the ones who told her that Obi was on Ubi's Live so she also decided to speak out.

On how he allegedly raped her, she said a bag was sent to her from Enugu through him.

She said he was living in Asokoro, Abuja.
Early in the morning on a Saturday, she said she went to his house to collect her bag and on entering the compound, she saw a woman doing Obi's laundry.
She said she went in with him for her bag but he locked his house and said she won't leave.
She said she screamed and she's certain the lady washing for him heard her screams but did nothing. She said she suspects this happens frequently that the lady didn't see it as anything.

She alleged Obi went ahead and raped her. When he was allegedly done, she said he knelt down and started begging for forgiveness.
She said she reported him but nothing came out of it.

She explained that her colleagues can bear her witness because she saw him again months after that during an office engagement at the Transcorp. She said she didn't mind that her bosses were there, she started screaming at Obi and insulting him but he ran off.

She explained that she's willing to testify in court and she has witnesses who saw her go crazy at the Transcorp when she saw him again for the first time after the alleged rape.

Watch her speak in the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZZjAOWsLdQ

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2020/12/another-woman-accuses-alaska-obi-of-rape-says-shes-willing-to-testify-in-court-video-2.html
nonsense story....so the witnesses to the crime are the people at the Hilton hotel where the alleged crime didn't occur....these girls are just hoes. hotel girls will do anything to hurt a nigga

2 Likes

Re: Another Woman Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape; Says She's Willing To Testify In Court by dapadawee: 6:22pm On Dec 19, 2020
sapphiere:
Men are evils.
Men are evil derived from woman's devils
Re: Another Woman Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape; Says She's Willing To Testify In Court by YorubaPrince: 6:26pm On Dec 19, 2020
sapphiere:

If you check my comments on that thread you'll see where I said that some ladies are embarrassing. Meaning I don't support what she did.
Better soup na money kill ham. Women are of grades. He should have gone for his grade.
If you can't afford something walk away.

Re: Another Woman Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape; Says She's Willing To Testify In Court by zedman1(m): 6:46pm On Dec 19, 2020
I don't know if it's only me that noticed but this particular OP has been bitter with this guy since this story came up, particularly about the money aspect. I'm thinking something but I will just keep it to myself before someone will say I'm calling the OP a professional farm tool.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Woman Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape; Says She's Willing To Testify In Court by luminouz(m): 6:51pm On Dec 19, 2020
poshestmina:

That's being Logical !

Wow...in a world of social media where anyone can claim anything, without PROOF, how is that being logical. Even on NL, anyone can create monikers and attack a particular person, does that make the victim guilty. Thats not logical. Proof is what makes stories logical.

Jesu! So she can decide to prostitute(which is a crime here) since its her body? Well, I guess baby factories and human traffickers could also do whatever since its their body. Gay and lesbians too wont be a crime in nigeria. Since its her body to sell, I could also argue, that your duty to morality and xtianity is flawed because I definitely don't think you are in the same business as her..

In your attempt to justify lies and falsehood and the blatant disregard to accept that what she did was wrong, even in the face of all evidence, you still come across as emotional,not logical. She tried to frame someone for rape,instead of just calling him out for not paying up as he promised,, do you know just how hard it would be to believe true rape cases now? Or you think this issue is a joke?
The fact that you are insisting on the blamelessness of her cause is troubling. Why do most women lose all logic seems troubling. You castigated fatoyinbo brutally back then but you had nothing to say to this singer's own because she is female. When does lying about rape become normal because he owed you money? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Another Woman Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape; Says She's Willing To Testify In Court by prophetfire: 6:54pm On Dec 19, 2020
sapphiere:

. Go and arrest him na. Deseprate Oloshos selling puna wants to be pitied when their putrifying business doesn't favour them. Bitter souls looking for sympathy.

1 Like

Re: Another Woman Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape; Says She's Willing To Testify In Court by TheGift: 7:00pm On Dec 19, 2020
nyiamfrank:
Women are devil's.

Even if, is this the kind of Man-child you want to represent you as a Man.
Re: Another Woman Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape; Says She's Willing To Testify In Court by BTCog: 7:04pm On Dec 19, 2020
In the olden times, it was only "pregnancy" that announced openly that people had sex in the secret but today but after sex in the secret they will use social media "town cryers" to announce it in the public. Wao, how time changes.
Re: Another Woman Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape; Says She's Willing To Testify In Court by Sixfeetbelle: 7:06pm On Dec 19, 2020
humilitypays:
99.9999% of rape accusations by ladies above 24yrs are false, mostly borne out of vengeance to pay back a man that broke their heart or one that refused to pay them enough money after sex.

The lady's story doesn't add up.....why couldn't she wait outside for the man to go in and bring her luggage

For the man to receive a luggage for her, it means there is some sort of familiarity and existing relationship that warranted the trust to accompany him into his apartment undecided

So somebody that knows you can't rape you or what?
Re: Another Woman Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape; Says She's Willing To Testify In Court by Jaqenhghar: 7:12pm On Dec 19, 2020
lexy2014:

Is it English or pidgin that u are trying to speak in ur last sentence cos I don't understand what u saying despite ur Ph.D in English
Wole Soyinka. I take it you have never heard of typos. It would have made sense to you if you weren't dyslexic
Re: Another Woman Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape; Says She's Willing To Testify In Court by BRATISLAVA: 7:14pm On Dec 19, 2020
jaxxy:

We can’t just believe cos she said so we need better details and a time frame of when it happened, who she reported to bla bla bla.

The 1st gals own was obviously false accusation so why shud we believe this isn’t another bitter lady?? undecided
Because men are always innocent of rape allegations.
Re: Another Woman Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape; Says She's Willing To Testify In Court by BRATISLAVA: 7:18pm On Dec 19, 2020
Crunchyg2:
You said he raped you in his house, that means you know where he is staying and didn't report him to police or take police to his house, you waited until you saw him in an event and you shouted at him and he ran off and you didn't still trace him back home, only to come online to shout he raped you. Abeg sis tell us another story.

She said she reported him and nothing came out of it. Why don't you men read without bias against women whenever you see a rape accusation? It's probably police like you who think every woman is lying and every man is a saint, that refused to do anything when she says she reported it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Five Farmers Brutally Murdered In Modakeke, Ife (Osun State) / Dogo Gide Killed Buhari Tsoho AKA Buharin Daji During Peace Meeting / Policeman And LASTMA Spotted Fighting In Lekki (Photos & Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.