Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,302 members, 7,829,708 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Black People Are Part Of The Reason For Racism They Are Getting. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Black People Are Part Of The Reason For Racism They Are Getting. (1028 Views)

They Met On Twitter, Now They Are Getting Married / Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady / She Said No To Me In 2011, But Now We Are Getting Married - Man Reveals. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Black People Are Part Of The Reason For Racism They Are Getting. by Bizideas25: 1:20pm On Dec 19, 2020
As a black man myself, I'm against racism and I'm no supporter of racism of any form. But this doesn't stop me from saying the truth. And the truth is that black people are responsible for the racial discrimination that they are getting.

First let me start with the black people abroad, specifically those that call themselves African Americans. These people don't know anything about African, the place they claim their ancestors originated from and most of them don't care to know. They don't even want to be associated with Africa. Ask these fools to name an artiste, city or language spoken in Sub Saharan Africa and they can't answer. They actually think themselves as being smarter, more informed and better individuals in general than people living in sub-saharan Africa. Anyone who doesn't value his place of origin deserves to be discriminated by people from places that he regards above his.

Secondly, let's talk about black people in general, home and abroad. I honestly don't give a Bleep about how many adverts you make trying to push the notion that Africa is great and black is beautiful into the ears of everyone. I don't give a Bleep about how many music videos you make to celebrate blackness or brown skin, all this is utter bullshit. The only way black people will be celebrated is if black people actually become great. And greatness isn't by making stupid noise, it's by actually working hard to become people others admire. It's by making your countries centers of attraction. It's by making strides scientifically and technologically. No one can be racist towards someone that they respect. How often do you hear that white people are racist towards the Chinese or other east Asians? It's because these people have attained greatness, the kind that inspires fear and respect.

Beyonce, LeBron James, Aliko Dangote. No white person can racially discriminate these people. Rather the reverse is the case. White people admire them. They have posters of them in their rooms and they follow them on social media. If black people around the world can try to attain greatness and stop crying like children about everything and blaming white people for their problems and get their shit together, as individuals and as a nation, then there will be a global change in perception of blacks and then we will gain respect as a race and racism will end.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black People Are Part Of The Reason For Racism They Are Getting. by Dpsychologist: 1:36pm On Dec 19, 2020
Bizideas25:
As a black man myself, I'm against racism and I'm no supporter of racism of any form. But this doesn't stop me from saying the truth. And the truth is that black people are responsible for the racial discrimination that they are getting.

First let me start with the black people abroad, specifically those that call themselves African Americans. These people don't know anything about African, the place they claim their ancestors originated from and most of them don't care to know. They don't even want to be associated with Africa. Ask these fools to name an artiste, city or language spoken in Sub Saharan Africa and they can't answer. They actually think themselves as being smarter, more informed and better individuals in general than people living in sub-saharan Africa. Anyone who doesn't value his place of origin deserves to be discriminated by people from places that he regards above his.

Secondly, let's talk about black people in general, home and abroad. I honestly don't give a Bleep about how many adverts you make trying to push the notion that Africa is great and black is beautiful into the ears of everyone. I don't give a Bleep about how many music videos you make to celebrate blackness or brown skin, all this is utter bullshit. The only way black people will be celebrated is if black people actually become great. And greatness isn't by making stupid noise, it's by actually working hard to become people others admire. It's by making your countries centers of attraction. It's by making strides scientifically and technologically. No one can be racist towards someone that they respect. How often do you hear that white people are racist towards the Chinese or other east Asians? It's because these people have attained greatness, the kind that inspires fear and respect.

Beyonce, LeBron James, Aliko Dangote. No white person can racially discriminate these people. Rather the reverse is the case. White people admire them. They have posters of them in their rooms and they follow them on social media. If black people around the world can try to attain greatness and stop crying like children about everything and blaming white people for their problems and get their shit together, as individuals and as a nation, then there will be a global change in perception of blacks and then we will gain respect as a race and racism will end.
The arguments you made does not hold water.

Not caring about their origins or going back to africa is not an audacity for whiteman to be racist towards them.

Who told you is only black man that suffered racism? Racism doesn't only involves blacks, chinese, indians etc were also segregated.

2 Likes

Re: Black People Are Part Of The Reason For Racism They Are Getting. by Nobody: 1:44pm On Dec 19, 2020
Your claims are hardly reasonable, sir���.. I feel sad for you

1 Like

Re: Black People Are Part Of The Reason For Racism They Are Getting. by Bendent19: 1:47pm On Dec 19, 2020
OP, close your mouth.
"you know nothing Jon Snow"
Re: Black People Are Part Of The Reason For Racism They Are Getting. by Cerebellum: 2:03pm On Dec 19, 2020
Chai!

Though you made very good points but nonetheless, half of OP's brain is made of garri

Racism didn't start now...it started years ago, the whites started the black discrimination by selling blacks into slavery or can't u read b4 coming out yo spill rubbish here

And again, there's no doubt most of the whites out there are racist which doesn't change a damn thing

Goan wash ur brain OPgrin
Re: Black People Are Part Of The Reason For Racism They Are Getting. by Bizideas25: 2:10pm On Dec 19, 2020
Cerebellum:
Chai!

Though you made very good points but nonetheless, half of OP's brain is made of garri

Racism didn't start now...it started years ago, the whites started the black discrimination by selling blacks into slavery or can't u read b4 coming out yo spill rubbish here

And again, there's no doubt most of the whites out there are racist which doesn't change a damn thing

It's your brain that's made of garri. Of course racism didn't start now, but the reason it started in the first place is due to the perception of blacks as lesser. And the main attributes that made blacks to be perceived as lesser such as the disparities in standard of living and development, still persists and that's what my post is addressing.

You think if the whites thought us better than them that racism would even have begun?

If a group of people successfully take millions of your people as slaves to their land and enslaves them for years, what perception would their posterity have of you?

Black people were enslaved in their millions because they were underveloped, technologically period! And up till today, the same underdevelopment persists.

2 Likes

Re: Black People Are Part Of The Reason For Racism They Are Getting. by Bizideas25: 2:12pm On Dec 19, 2020
charlieyung:
Your claims are hardly reasonable, sir���.. I feel sad for you

What's unreasonable about my claims? Give a valid rebuttal and prove how unreasonable my claims are.
Re: Black People Are Part Of The Reason For Racism They Are Getting. by Cerebellum: 2:23pm On Dec 19, 2020
Bizideas25:

It's your brain that's made of garri. Of course racism didn't start now, but the reason it started in the first place is due to the perception of blacks as lesser. And the main attributes that made blacks to be perceived as lesser such as the disparities in standard of living and development, still persists and that's what my post is addressing.

You think if the whites thought us better than them that racism would even have begun?

If a group of people successfully take millions of your people as slaves to their land and enslaves them for years, what perception would their posterity have of you?

Black people were enslaved in their millions because they were underveloped, technologically period! And up till today, the same underdevelopment persists.

Chai

Yes! Ever wondered why the whites and the Europeans colonised most of the African countries?
Ever wonder why the white who had lesser of natural resources unlike us, black had dominance on blacks not until they fought for their freedom?

What I can deduce from this is that ,the white were able to achieve this through their cooperation and ability
Till now ,which African country produces gun, high powerful machines, structured economy and National power?
They were able to get all these because they were dedicated not because of ur own so called "lesser or higher"
Look tru Africa, we are always and easily manipulated till every useful thing of ours is long gone

Black only need cooperation to be united not that they think "lesser"
And stop saying " You blacks" It's demeaning and disgusting

You sound like a racist urself
Half baked garri brained writergrin
Re: Black People Are Part Of The Reason For Racism They Are Getting. by Bizideas25: 2:26pm On Dec 19, 2020
Dpsychologist:

Not caring about their origins or going back to africa is not an audacity for whiteman to be racist towards them.

Who told you is only black man that suffered racism? Racism doesn't only involves blacks, chinese, indians etc were also segregated.

No one is going to respect a group of people who don't even value their origins. I'm not saying black people should come back to Africa, but they should at least value who they are and show an interest in learning about their home..

Yes Chinese and Japanese people were discriminated for years during the 19th and 20th century, but are they being discriminated against now? No. In fact the whole world respects and fears them because of how developed they are and because of all the great things they are doing in science and technology. But what are black people associated to with? Underdevelopment, poor standards of living, poverty, fraud, bad government and gang culture. These things only inspire disgust and pity.

If we can't change the stupidity of our ancestors who refused to grow at the rate the other nations of the world were growing, at least we can change that now. But instead of doing that all we are doing is shouting black lives matter, black is beautiful, proudly black and other nonsense useless phrases that don't change anything.

2 Likes

Re: Black People Are Part Of The Reason For Racism They Are Getting. by XRJP: 2:39pm On Dec 19, 2020
Strange as it may sound, I think you made valid points.

From my perspective, I believe most people(Africans and "African-americans" alike) get sentimental when these issues are discussed. It beclouds their judgement so much so that they begin to act like those they are condemning.

It's not very hard to pick on an African when issues of race are being discussed; it's as easy as saying the word "black", even if said innocently with no negative intention and before you know it, we start screaming racism.

You don't force/beg for respect, it comes naturally when people see the value you offer.

That's not to say there aren't people who habour hatred for all other races...

1 Like

Re: Black People Are Part Of The Reason For Racism They Are Getting. by Nobody: 3:23pm On Dec 19, 2020
Bizideas25:

What's unreasonable about my claims? Give a valid rebuttal and prove how unreasonable my claims are.

Does anyone deserve to be treated as less human because of his status whatsoever?....being advanced technologically or scientifically does not stop anyone from being disregarded because as little as I know the chinese are also disregarded. I think it's more of orientation than advancement. Some who even wear the racist tag have not even been to Africa..

Telling a less informed or gullible person if you like that all those names you mentioned are not what they are would make him see them otherwise. Little wonder we all grew learning that Mungo park discovered a certain river that had been in use probably before he existed... That says a lot about how a particular kind of orientation can twist perception

PS: black is not what is used to describe a race. AFRICANS sounds just fine
Re: Black People Are Part Of The Reason For Racism They Are Getting. by Nobody: 7:37am On Dec 20, 2020
invalid points, op.
Re: Black People Are Part Of The Reason For Racism They Are Getting. by Fmghewzy(m): 9:41am On Dec 20, 2020
Op you are right but wrong in some ways,your title should have been how blacks can end racism against them.

Think about it, agreed those white people are extremely racist yes, against blacks ,Asians ,Arabs and all.

The referred to Arabs then as desert niggas,but today they dare not.
The Arabians have built an empire for them selves,now even whites are trooping to the middle East .

Same goes to the Asians.
Even Indians.

Until the blacks can remove the stupid religion shit blocking their eyes and focus more on science, improve the country and develop as a whole,we will forever be victims of racism.

1 Like

Re: Black People Are Part Of The Reason For Racism They Are Getting. by Nobody: 9:51am On Dec 20, 2020
Cerebellum:
Chai!

Black traders sold black people to the white man.

Also discrimination is normal, people do discriminate, integrating black to white communities by force caused discrimination.

When there was no integration, blacks were independent and had their own schools, own businesses, own banks, after integration, it got destroyed because the elites wanted blacks to struggle for space in whites domain forgetting that whites built the system.
Re: Black People Are Part Of The Reason For Racism They Are Getting. by Shortyy(f): 9:57am On Dec 20, 2020
Bizideas25:

Very nice points. Thumbs up.
Re: Black People Are Part Of The Reason For Racism They Are Getting. by iLegendd(m): 9:57am On Dec 20, 2020
Approved.
Re: Black People Are Part Of The Reason For Racism They Are Getting. by Shortyy(f): 10:01am On Dec 20, 2020
Dpsychologist:

Who told you is only black man that suffered racism? Racism doesn't only involves blacks, chinese, indians, etc were also segregated.

I can bet on your balls that you didn't read the whole thread, you just jumped to comment.

He said if black people can sit up and make themselves great, like China and the rest, and stop whining like babies, they won't be looked down on.
Re: Black People Are Part Of The Reason For Racism They Are Getting. by Thoughty2(m): 10:03am On Dec 20, 2020
Bizideas25:

Weldone writer. You've articulated my long-held opinion.

1 Like

Re: Black People Are Part Of The Reason For Racism They Are Getting. by Shortyy(f): 10:03am On Dec 20, 2020
OP, this place is filled with children. You made very valid points, but only intellectuals will comprehend.
Re: Black People Are Part Of The Reason For Racism They Are Getting. by Shortyy(f): 10:05am On Dec 20, 2020
Bizideas25:

Next time, go to quora or Reddit and post your views. Na kids full here o
Re: Black People Are Part Of The Reason For Racism They Are Getting. by Ayandokun2000: 10:17am On Dec 20, 2020
Bizideas25:

Total trash....
Put yourself in their shoes
For example, I've got an uncle in Ireland. Immediately after their wedding in Nigeria, he and his wife moved to Ireland, gave birth to all their kids there (two), those kids are now grown ups now (16yrs and 19yrs), only my uncle do come home yearly....( His kids has never set their foot on Nigeria soil, is it the kids fault that they don't know their origin?)

If my uncle and his wife grow old and die over there, will his kids plan to move to Nigeria all in the name of going back to their origin?...thats the beginning of another black lineage over there

What you don't know is that most blacks in white man's country don't know their main origin, all they know is that they're from Africa due to their black skin

You talked about embracing our origin... I'm 100% sure that if you get an opportunity to travel to one advanced country in Europe, guyman u won't wanna come back to Nigeria, what does Nigeria and most African countries have to offer in order to make us embrace our Homeland?... I'll rather experience racism and live a better life in UK than living in Nigeria with hardship, insecurity, unemployment blah blah blah, UK's minimum hourly wage is £15 ( work for 5 hours a day and get paid £75 which is more than Nigeria's minimum monthly wages of 8am-6pm work undecided),and their(UK) unemployment rate is less than 5% (mostly fresh graduates) in Nigeria sef there is tribalism, so what are you saying

You also said black celebrities over there aren't subjected to racism... CAPITAL LIES, ask Neymar, ask Dani alves, ask mbappe, ask nicki Minaj( it cost her a Grammy award) just to mention few bro
Re: Black People Are Part Of The Reason For Racism They Are Getting. by Nobody: 10:19am On Dec 20, 2020
Ayandokun2000:

Total trash....
Put yourself in their shoes
For example, I've got an uncle in Ireland. Immediately after their wedding in Nigeria, he and his wife moved to Ireland, gave birth to all their kids there (two), those kids are now grown ups now (16yrs and 19yrs), only my uncle do come home yearly....( His kids has never set their foot on Nigeria soil, is it the kids fault that they don't know their origin?)

If my uncle and his wife grow old and die over there, will his kids plan to move to Nigeria all in the name of going back to their origin?...thats the beginning of another black lineage over there

What you don't know is that most blacks in white man's country don't know their main origin, all they know is that they're from Africa due to their black skin

You talked about embracing our origin... I'm 100% sure that if you get an opportunity to travel to one advanced country in Europe, guyman u won't wanna come back to Nigeria, what does Nigeria and most African countries have to offer in order to make us embrace our Homeland?... I'll rather experience racism and live a better life in UK than living in Nigeria with hardship, insecurity, unemployment blah blah blah...in Nigeria sef there is tribalism, so what are you saying

You also said black celebrities over there aren't subjected to racism... CAPITAL LIES, ask Neymar, ask Dani alves, ask mbappe, ask nicki Minaj( it cost her a Grammy award) just to mention few bro
Neymar, Mbappe, Nicki discriminated against because they were black? What are you smoking bro?
Re: Black People Are Part Of The Reason For Racism They Are Getting. by Kenny242(m): 10:25am On Dec 20, 2020
angry ;Dw
Re: Black People Are Part Of The Reason For Racism They Are Getting. by Ayandokun2000: 10:26am On Dec 20, 2020
Activist001:

Neymar, Mbappe, Nicki discriminated against because they were black? What are you smoking bro?
Are u ok?....do u watch football atall?
Do u listen to entertainment news atall?

Alaye Google is ur friend
If u can't check Google, quote me again and I'll tell you those instances, stop disgracing yourself publicly na
Re: Black People Are Part Of The Reason For Racism They Are Getting. by Nobody: 10:31am On Dec 20, 2020
Ayandokun2000:

Are u ok?....do u watch football atall?
Do u listen to entertainment news atall?

Alaye Google is ur friend
If u can't check Google, quote me again and I'll tell you those instances, stop disgracing yourself publicly na
Ok, show me the instances.

Neymar is the most expensive player ever. Neymar and Mbappe are some of the highest paid players in the whole of Europe.

Nicki is one of the top 5 female rappers in the world (arguably the best sef).

On instances where they don't win, why is it termed racism? GTFO abeg.

Stop being obsessed about racism. Work on yourself and your community and the respect will follow suit.

Anybody discriminating against successful people like Neymar, Mbappe, Nicki and others who have made a name for themselves in their respective professions is just plain nuts.
Re: Black People Are Part Of The Reason For Racism They Are Getting. by Ayandokun2000: 10:46am On Dec 20, 2020
Activist001:

Ok, show me the instances.

Neymar is the most expensive player ever. Neymar and Mbappe are some of the highest paid players in the whole of Europe.

Nicki is one of the top 5 female rappers in the world.

On instances where they don't win, it's termed racism? GTFO bro.

Stop being obsessed about racism my guy.

Marseille defender Alvaro Gonzalez racially abused Neymar earlier this season

Mbappe talked about being racially abused in an interview

As for Nicki Minaj...the song "TUSA" with karol G won in every aspect... nominations, charts, votes etc...beats all other Latin songs hands down with a light of year distance btw them, but all in all she was denied

U also said Neymar is the most expensive player ever, does that make him free from racism?

Dani alves is the most decorated player ever, still yet he's subjected to racism to the extent an opponent fan threw a banana at him on the pitch undecided

Michael Jackson was racially abused, so what exactly is ur point? Can u tell me?

I can't believe why someone will be so dumb to use Google in this era.... I'm sorry for you bro

As for the racist chant...I don't give a fukc (I don't know if I'm the only one tho), if u like call me a monkey... I'll even give u the monkey dance moves cheesy...does those words stick to my body...NO

Those chants are just mere words(to me)...if they call you a monkey, are u truely a monkey...NO, I don't know why people make an importance out of it undecided
As for the "working on yourself" phrase u made, I think that should be directed to corrupt African leaders...u go school, came out with good grades, enrolled in masters and PhD...still yet no job undecided, from a PhD holder, u turn bricklayer or tailor...is it ur fault, haven't u worked on yourself already undecided

(1) (Reply)

Please Help My Hustle. / At What Stage Would You Consider They Are The One / What My Relationship With An Akwa-ibom Girl Can Teach You About Success

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.