Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,488 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

What My Relationship With An Akwa-ibom Girl Can Teach You About Success - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What My Relationship With An Akwa-ibom Girl Can Teach You About Success (1020 Views)

If A Girl Can Cheat On Us With Big Guns, Who Are You That Wears Suits - Soldier / The Number One Thing No Girl Can Resist In A Guy. Hint: It’s Not Money. / (Ladies): A Girl Can Never Truly Love A Guy Until He's Chopped Her Kpekus. Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What My Relationship With An Akwa-ibom Girl Can Teach You About Success by Garen26(m): 9:54pm On Nov 08, 2021
One of my blog readers forwarded the question below about developing a
prosperity mindset

The questions say: how do I program my brain to give me ideas that will
help me generate great money making ideas?

Here is my reply:

A few year ago, when I was based in the western part of Nigeria, I was very
sure I was going to marry an Akwa-Ibom girl.

This is because there hospitable nature is next to none, they are friendly
and fun to be with but more importantly they can cook almost any Nigerian
food especially soup.

Oh just before I forget.…Akwa-Ibom women are highly religious in nature and
unusually beautiful.

my soft spot for these beautiful women then seemed to be a very big one.

Actually, I thought I was going to marry an Akwa-Ibom woman because I was
so into them and they were into me.

But my last short-lived relationship with an Akwa-Ibom woman changed all
that.

That is a story for another day.

You see, when I was into these natural beauties, it was certain that the
whole of Ekiti state was filled with beautiful women from Akwa-Ibom.

Anywhere I want to or visited, there was Emem, Idara, Imeh, Ofonime, Eno,
Letty around. It looked as if they knew my movement even before I want out.

I can vividly remember one time I was hospitalized, one of the beautiful
nurses that attended to me during my 5 days stay in the hospital was a long
time university crush of mine who was from Akwa-Ibom state.

They were everywhere, at the supermarket, in the bank, at the pharmacy even
in the church all the beautiful ushers all of a sudden looked like Akwa-Ibom
women….lol

In one of Brian Tracy’s books, he talked about how when you REALLY DESIRE something, it tends to show up
everywhere you go.

This was exactly how it was when these beauties from the south side of town built a mansion in my brain.

One fateful afternoon I meant letty at the dispensary and things changed......find out more
here

Re: What My Relationship With An Akwa-ibom Girl Can Teach You About Success by padi94(m): 10:04pm On Nov 08, 2021
Guy what are you even typing, what success, what lesson is from this rubbish you wrote here.
Re: What My Relationship With An Akwa-ibom Girl Can Teach You About Success by Nobody: 10:07pm On Nov 08, 2021
grin grin
The OP above me just dey give me joy...

2 Likes

Re: What My Relationship With An Akwa-ibom Girl Can Teach You About Success by HornyTave: 10:08pm On Nov 08, 2021
High in Bingo's urine
Re: What My Relationship With An Akwa-ibom Girl Can Teach You About Success by Boogyman557: 10:11pm On Nov 08, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool WTF MAN

1 Like

Re: What My Relationship With An Akwa-ibom Girl Can Teach You About Success by Zenithphil8368: 6:30pm On Nov 09, 2021
Dis guy is so sick because he just ended up saying rubbbish
Re: What My Relationship With An Akwa-ibom Girl Can Teach You About Success by Godada(m): 6:34pm On Nov 09, 2021
Re: What My Relationship With An Akwa-ibom Girl Can Teach You About Success by Magnoliaa(f): 7:17pm On Nov 09, 2021
I do understand your point, op. Lol. I get it. cheesy Your mind will attract what you focus on. When you actively and passionately desire and visualize something, you brain tend to get reprogrammed in some ways that makes you find means to getting what you want. You begin to see opportunities, because you're looking for a particular thing... and you gravitate towards places and people that seem to hold such promises and achievements.

You were always seeing Akwa-Ibom girls because you like them a lot and have even resolved to end up with one?

2 Likes

Re: What My Relationship With An Akwa-ibom Girl Can Teach You About Success by Quality20(m): 7:47pm On Nov 09, 2021
pls who gonna give me akwaibom lady to marry?

(1) (Reply)

Kanye West Vows To “restore” His Family With Kim Kardashian. / Burna Boy's Girlfriend, Stefflon Don Showing Off Her Natural Curves In Hot Wears / Spiritual Husbands/wives Are Real.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.