Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,694 members, 7,816,836 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Redpill/alpha Male: You Are Not A Man But Male Version Of Nigerian Feminists - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Redpill/alpha Male: You Are Not A Man But Male Version Of Nigerian Feminists (2010 Views)

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... / A Nigerian Feminists Wet Dream (PHOTOS!!!) / Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Redpill/alpha Male: You Are Not A Man But Male Version Of Nigerian Feminists by SmartMen: 8:14pm On Dec 19, 2020
RedPill, Alpha Male... Is the new song that a bunch of sissies now embrace as a clout to hide their weakness.

Initially, I love the idea, I read up on them a long time ago in one of those threads championed by "experts " on the subject and as much I appreciate the motive behind it, I can't hide my disgust by the nauseating trend that is now engulfing the idea.

In every thread that makes the front page, you will see guys (who I presume to be weak) chanting "red pill", "blue pill", "Alpha male". When you probe them further to know what they understand about these terms, all you see or hear are from minds that are fascinated by the idea of manipulating another human and in some context, to dislike or hate women, which I will like to call the male version of Nigerian feminism.

I say "Nigerian feminism" because the Nigerian Idea of feminism among Nigerian women is tailored and propagated to hate on men, which isn't the true ideology of what feminism stands for.

Now, if your idea about RedPill, Alpha Male is "women-centric" as a mechanical defense against women, what will be your mechanical defense against fellow men? Or do you think men can't do to you what you ideally perceived as propagated by women? I know that you are blinded by this fact because, for the records, you ain't gay nor do you date men. So, it may not seem obvious to you until you take a bird's eye view of the whole situation that make up your existence and human interactions.

Unlike what you are made to believe in Nairaland or other fora, you are either a man or you are not. I don't know what you guys derive from all these "Red Pill", "Blue Pill", "Alpha Male" chant that is almost blocking one's ears and eyes.

Real Men don't even go by those tags. It is all made up by the MEDIA... yeah, it is all someone's IDEA.

You either act like a man or you don't. You either allow people, men or women, to disrespect you or you don't.

Have you also noticed that you find it hard to follow ALL the "Red Pills" or "Alpha Male" tutorials to a T? WHY?

You don't need to be manipulative or downright hating on the opposite sex just because you want to guard your heart against heartbreaks.

We all have had those horrible moments with women, INCLUDING our EXPERTS who champion this narrative on Nairaland... If some of them are sincere enough to tell you their experience with Nigerian women, you might just discover that you are actually not as bad (mugu-wise) as they want you to believe. As in, it might be a case of them being a worse mugu than yourself. I say so because I have experienced this before with a member on here. He laughed at me but the day I heard his story, I was nowhere close to his "mugulosisies". I mean, I didn't sponsor any girl to school for 5 years undecided

Do you get the point?

All you have to do is SET STANDARDS... and these STANDARDS must not be focused on women only, but also for men. The idea is to NEVER give room for anyone to disrespect you under any guise.. This is what a MAN is supposed to do. Don't take bullshitz from anybody.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Redpill/alpha Male: You Are Not A Man But Male Version Of Nigerian Feminists by SmartMen: 8:15pm On Dec 19, 2020
But since this whole thing is based on defense against Nigerian women, I will point out a few things you can correct based on my personal experience as it relates to Nigeria (I have not been elsewhere).

1. There is nothing wrong with loving a woman or showering her with so much love but there is something wrong with being cheap. Humans are not designed to value something when it is cheap and easily available. Make it hard for Nigerian ladies to gain access to you. Remember the idea is to give no room for anyone to disrespect you.

2. A lot of Nigerian girls are from LOVELESS homes and they carry this into relationships, frustrating the men that show them love. A blind man can NEVER appreciate the beautiful colours of a garment, no matter how much you describe it. You know why? It is because he CAN'T see. He can't relate with what you term green, white, or red. The problem isn't you but the kind of home they came from. I am sure you must have read some Nigerian women say they love men who beat them. What do you think is the cause? Why do you think they don't voluntarily call you or reply to your SMS? THEIR HOME and there is no love there. My brother, it is not your fault. Understand this and know peace.

3. Don't chase but attract. Do what Nigerian women do... Spend money on yourself to look good. You see, most times when you give them money, they use it to buy clothes, nice shoes, make their hair, snap good pictures to upload, and look "rich" in order to attract higher-class men. Did you see what happened with William Ochemba the Nollywood actor recently? He attracted that lady that he wedded just a few weeks ago because he didn't chase. The good thing about this method is that it is less stressful and it also gives you full time to yourself and control over what happens.

4. If a Nigerian girl that you are interested in uses one syllabic word like "ok", "yeah", "k", "no" after you have written a paragraph or most times does not reply to your messages even after reading them, please for your own sake, dignity and sanity... ABORT mission and leave her alone. Thinking things will change if you pressure her is a fool's paradise. Remember the goal is to give no room for anyone to disrespect you. Last month, I told a girl that I will never message her again. After that, I deleted her number from my phone and move the fork on.

5. Do not be too eager to impress any woman, especially if you want a relationship with them. On Nairaland, I see guys say make money and you can have any woman you want. We can translate this to mean that you can impress any woman with money but you will soon find out how this notion can be destructive.

If you need money to have a woman, then you are not a man. So what happens when you have no money? You lose your confidence and when you are not confident with a woman without money, trust me, you are not really a man. It might also be that some of our "Alpha male" proponents are "Alpha males" with money and sissies without money. You are no different from a man who builds confidence under the influence of alcohol but loses it as soon as the intoxication of alcohol wears off.

Like I said above, you will soon find out how the "have money and you can have any woman" ideology can be destructive. Apparently, many Nigerian guys who hold this view do so from the point of ignorance. You can't buy any woman's love or loyalty with money. Know this today and know peace. The best you can get is her pussy. Now, just because a lady allows you to fork her does not mean she loves you. Duncan Mighty, the Portharcourt musician, with all his money found out recently that his 4th child is not his... Emmanuel Adebayor with his money was cheated on... WHY? Trying to impress women with money is wrong.

You may not accept this from a nobody like me until you lose over 100M like one guy I know. I mean, I have been privy to two guys whose supposed "girlfriends" were forking guys financially less than them, and Duncan Mighty's case might just be one of such.

Peter Okoye of Psquare is the real MVP under this context. 1, He was broke when he met his wife, Lola. 2, Lola is older than him by more than 10 years. 3, The woman is goregeous and she chose him among the plethora of men drooling over her.

Do you know what it means to have that kind of woman ?

In addition to 5, do not be afraid to tell a woman that you are broke instead of going all out to proof what you don't have. An uncouth lady I knew from past, asked me why I am single and I told her point blank that I am broke so she can leave me alone because I am I sensed she was searching. Told me she was a changed person now sha (as per our fall out 2 years ago due to exchange we had on facebook) but truth is, she is still uncouth from what I later read on her whatsapp statuses.

6. Do Not Be Afraid to put any woman who tries to disrespect you where they belong and do it as fast as possible. It is okay to treat a lady right but if she is trying to take it for granted and abuse you for doing what is humanly right, waste no time to place her where she belongs. I do know that most of these Nigerian girls are idiots. It can be so bad that even someone whom you cater for can call you broke (even when she does not have 100k in the bank) simply because you tried to bring her to some levels. They are that senseless but then, this is what giving room for someone to disrespect you can bring. They can be so egoistic to the point of not accepting that they are wrong but don't let them feel they are right. During their quiet times alone, they will reflect on it and tell themselves that thet messed up.

7. Nigerian girls from poor homes can be problematic when it comes to relationships. In fact, when you analyze the complaints that most Nigerian guys have in relationships or dating experiences, it is because of this reason. Most are not so affectionate, they rarely reciprocate and their "love" is directly proportional to the size of your bank account. I don't know what you can do with this information but use it to your own advantage.

Remember that I said in No 2. Above that most of the complaint from Nigerian guys about girls is because of the kind of home these girls come from. So to reduce your complaints, always consider this fact and stay away. Most times, the problem is not you even when they make it seems like you are the problem. There is nothing wrong with you.

8. If a girl you are dating does not call you, or text or initiate chat, my brother abort the mission and stay away. Remember the goal is to not give room for anybody to disrespect you because while they are feeling important, you are more important in the real scheme of things. Besides, there are a lot of ladies out there. So, try your hands on them.

9. Make money and buy stuff for your self. Take yourself out and have fun. Eat what you feel hungry for.

So, while you instill defense against women, what happens when a fellow man tries to fork you up? what defense mechanism do you have for that kind of scenario? What you do under this kind of situation will really determine if you are a real man like you want everyone to believe when you chant "red pill", "alpha male" on Nairaland.

Merry Christmas and prosperous new year in advance

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Redpill/alpha Male: You Are Not A Man But Male Version Of Nigerian Feminists by emperorshaokahn(m): 8:17pm On Dec 19, 2020
such a trashy writeup.

11 Likes

Re: Redpill/alpha Male: You Are Not A Man But Male Version Of Nigerian Feminists by virginprincess(f): 8:18pm On Dec 19, 2020
I know nairaland broke, bitter and frustrated alpha males will soon invade this tread to bash the op, just like the one above me just did.grin grin cheesy grin.

2 Likes

Re: Redpill/alpha Male: You Are Not A Man But Male Version Of Nigerian Feminists by RedPanthar: 8:20pm On Dec 19, 2020
What have we Alphamales done than redeem and restore true masculinity. Why won't they let us be for goodness sakes.

1 Like

Re: Redpill/alpha Male: You Are Not A Man But Male Version Of Nigerian Feminists by virginprincess(f): 8:23pm On Dec 19, 2020
emperorshaokahn:
such a trashy writeup.
It is not trash he is trying to educate you guys, the problem with many nairaland males is that they don't always understand simple write-ups and they don't even care to understand.

1 Like

Re: Redpill/alpha Male: You Are Not A Man But Male Version Of Nigerian Feminists by emperorshaokahn(m): 8:29pm On Dec 19, 2020
virginprincess:
It is not trash he is trying to educate you guys, the problem with many nairaland males is that they don't always understand simple write-ups and they don't even care to understand.
who are you?.

8 Likes

Re: Redpill/alpha Male: You Are Not A Man But Male Version Of Nigerian Feminists by Stephenmoka4(m): 8:31pm On Dec 19, 2020
Understand that most of them are fake. Redpill or MGTOW and they are still running after women deceiving themselves. (Same with feminist).

Learn some truth in it but, don't shove it in everyone's face.

So OP, know that many fakee here don't like truth and can't help it. You'll be called a simp soon, it's just part of their motto.

2 Likes

Re: Redpill/alpha Male: You Are Not A Man But Male Version Of Nigerian Feminists by SmartMen: 8:32pm On Dec 19, 2020
emperorshaokahn:
such a trashy writeup.
It is trashy because you are not a man...

2 Likes

Re: Redpill/alpha Male: You Are Not A Man But Male Version Of Nigerian Feminists by virginprincess(f): 8:33pm On Dec 19, 2020
emperorshaokahn:
who are you?.
I am virginprincess the one that always tell you guys the truth, no matter how bitter it is.
Re: Redpill/alpha Male: You Are Not A Man But Male Version Of Nigerian Feminists by SmartMen: 8:33pm On Dec 19, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Understand that most of them are fake. Redpill or MGTOW and they are still running after women deceiving themselves. (Same with feminist).

So OP, know that many fakee here don't like truth and can't help it. You'll be called a simp soon, it's just part of their motto.
You understand their modus operandi lol
Re: Redpill/alpha Male: You Are Not A Man But Male Version Of Nigerian Feminists by emperorshaokahn(m): 8:34pm On Dec 19, 2020
SmartMen:
It is trashy because you are not a man...
i guess i'm a woman then.dude go get a life and stop being a simp.

7 Likes

Re: Redpill/alpha Male: You Are Not A Man But Male Version Of Nigerian Feminists by SmartMen: 8:36pm On Dec 19, 2020
emperorshaokahn:
i guess i'm a woman then.dude go get a life and stop being a simp.
What is a SIMP?
Re: Redpill/alpha Male: You Are Not A Man But Male Version Of Nigerian Feminists by emperorshaokahn(m): 8:38pm On Dec 19, 2020
virginprincess:
I am virginprincess the one that always tell you guys the truth, no matter how bitter it is.
are you a virgin?.
Re: Redpill/alpha Male: You Are Not A Man But Male Version Of Nigerian Feminists by khingTony(m): 8:38pm On Dec 19, 2020
The Redpill is a knowledge, if you are willing, you obtain it, accept it, act it and disperse it.

All the talks about the redpill on nairaland and other online forums is a method of dispersing it, not acting it, you can only act it in your offline life, when a man refuses to take the baggage of another man all in the name of "marrying a single mother" he's "acting" the redpill. when a man refuses to be leeched by a woman, not because he doesn't have the money but because he knows that the hoes are not loyal, he's "acting" the redpill. There are tons of actions that depict the acceptance of the redpill but I can't mention all here

The knowledge of the redpill teaches you the various subtle manipulations of the female gender and how to be immune to it.

Nigerian Feminism teaches hatred for men while the redpill teaches men how to handle and dominate women, or go their own way if they want no undeserved female problems.

The redpill is the truth, the truth is always bitter that's why SIMPs and their likes are not ready to accept it.

Peace smiley

21 Likes

Re: Redpill/alpha Male: You Are Not A Man But Male Version Of Nigerian Feminists by virginprincess(f): 9:00pm On Dec 19, 2020
emperorshaokahn:
are you a virgin?.
And how is that your business? are you look for a girl to deflower?.
Re: Redpill/alpha Male: You Are Not A Man But Male Version Of Nigerian Feminists by Magnoliaa(f): 9:24pm On Dec 19, 2020
Ki lo kan e? Are you an adherent of either? Abi na you dey fight and hate the other gender?? undecided

Be taking panadol ontop other people's ish.

1 Like

Re: Redpill/alpha Male: You Are Not A Man But Male Version Of Nigerian Feminists by fati2001(m): 9:27pm On Dec 19, 2020
virginprincess:
I know nairaland broke, bitter and frustrated alpha males will soon invade this tread to bash the op, just like the one above me just did.grin grin cheesy grin.

Re: Redpill/alpha Male: You Are Not A Man But Male Version Of Nigerian Feminists by SmartMen: 9:40pm On Dec 19, 2020
khingTony:
The Redpill is a knowledge, if you are willing, you obtain it, accept it, act it and disperse it.

All the talks about the redpill on nairaland and other online forums is a method of dispersing it, not acting it, you can only act it in your offline life, when a man refuses to take the baggage of another man all in the name of "marrying a single mother" he's "acting" the redpill. when a man refuses to be leeched by a woman, not because he doesn't have the money but because he knows that the hoes are not loyal, he's "acting" the redpill. There are tons of actions that depict the acceptance of the redpill but I can't mention all here

The knowledge of the redpill teaches you the various subtle manipulations of the female gender and how to be immune to it.

Nigerian Feminism teaches hatred for men while the redpill teaches men how to handle and dominate women, or go their own way if they want no undeserved female problems.

The redpill is the truth, the truth is always bitter that's why SIMPs and their likes are not ready to accept it.

Peace smiley

Summary is , you are either a man or you are not... yes, women are manipulative but why is all the talks about redpill or alpha male centered around women these days?

Like a so-called friend that messed me up, if I am learning defense against women only in this wicked world, I sure as hell will be forked 7 times over but God help him the day I will set my eyes on him...

1 Like

Re: Redpill/alpha Male: You Are Not A Man But Male Version Of Nigerian Feminists by SmartMen: 9:41pm On Dec 19, 2020
Magnoliaa:
Ki lo kan e? Are you an adherent of either? Abi na you dey fight and hate the other gender?? undecided

Be taking panadol ontop other people's ish.
see this one is hiding under female gender and he is preaching alpha male or red pill... how do I take a low budget bob risky serious? undecided

1 Like

Re: Redpill/alpha Male: You Are Not A Man But Male Version Of Nigerian Feminists by Nobody: 10:14pm On Dec 19, 2020
You were making sense until you started talking about money and confidence grin grin grin grin

There is absolutely no noblity in poverty, a poor man can only mask confidence and he'd probably date a woman poorer than him and less achieved than him to get the respect he deserves; probably end up with a woman with saggy tits and after her first pregnancy she's looking like a sack of shit and piss running around the house with a wrapper and few years down the line you'd probably cheat on her....

With money and confidence combined you could get an accomplished woman with perfect ass, bispoke tits and a waxed pussy, call me a simp, but I'd spend on pussy if I can afford it; it's more effective and you can cut through the bullshit of toasting and pre-intimacy straight to fvckin. Plus unlike you would like to put it; infidelity isn't limited to rich people only, shit just happens. My two cents. grin

1 Like

Re: Redpill/alpha Male: You Are Not A Man But Male Version Of Nigerian Feminists by Nobody: 10:32pm On Dec 19, 2020
YOU HAVE SAID IT ALL

1 Like

Re: Redpill/alpha Male: You Are Not A Man But Male Version Of Nigerian Feminists by Nobody: 10:33pm On Dec 19, 2020
TheLionofLasigi:
You were making sense until you started talking about money and confidence grin grin grin grin

There is absolutely no noblity in poverty, a poor man can only mask confidence and he'd probably date a woman poorer than him and less achieved than him to get the respect he deserves; probably end up with a woman with saggy tits and after her first pregnancy she's looking like a sack of shit and piss running around the house with a wrapper and few years down the line you'd probably cheat on her....

With money and confidence combined you could get an accomplished woman with perfect ass, bispoke tits and a waxed pussy, call me a simp, but I'd spend on pussy if I can afford it; it's more effective and you can cut through the bullshit of toasting and pre-intimacy straight to fvckin. Plus unlike you would like to put it; infidelity isn't limited to rich people only, shit just happens. My two cents. grin

I hope you understood what he wrote down

2 Likes

Re: Redpill/alpha Male: You Are Not A Man But Male Version Of Nigerian Feminists by SmartMen: 10:43pm On Dec 19, 2020
TheLionofLasigi:

grin grin grin Peter Okoye didn't have money to bag Lola... and Lola is one of the most gorgeous women that you will ever come across, even at an age close to 50 (according to Paul).

I get your point but it seems you didn't understand me either. Take your time to read how Peter, as narrated by Lola herself, won Lola and you will understand.

So let me ask you, why will someone like Lola, richer than Peter at that time, choose him above men richer and more loaded than him? Please find time to read the interview that Lola had some years back. She talked about what attracted her to Peter.

Another point is that you can't win a woman's love or loyalty with money... NEVER. You can only deceive yourself if you think otherwise. The highest you will get is willing pussy and I say this because I have seen someone burn through 50Million naira but the bitch still bleeped a broked guy. Know this and stop using money to entice women. It never ends well.

2 Likes

Re: Redpill/alpha Male: You Are Not A Man But Male Version Of Nigerian Feminists by Nobody: 10:45pm On Dec 19, 2020
I am neither redpiller nor alpha male or whatever they call it but when it comes to dealing with women, I live my life the way I want it and don't give a fucck about how anyone feels about it. Women treat men as mugu so I treat them as hoes.

5 Likes

Re: Redpill/alpha Male: You Are Not A Man But Male Version Of Nigerian Feminists by Nobody: 10:50pm On Dec 19, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

I thought if you understood anything he wrote.

I reread it, if am right man's was talking about money not being a requirement for being an "Alpha Male"
Re: Redpill/alpha Male: You Are Not A Man But Male Version Of Nigerian Feminists by Nobody: 11:12pm On Dec 19, 2020
SmartMen:
grin grin grin Peter Okoye didn't have money to bag Lola... and Lola is one of the most gorgeous women that you will ever come across, even at an age close to 50 (according to Paul).

I get your point but it seems you didn't understand me either. Take your time to read how Peter, as narrated by Lola herself, won Lola and you will understand.

So let me ask you, why will someone like Lola, richer than Peter at that time, choose him above men richer and more loaded than him? Please find time to read the interview that Lola had some years back. She talked about what attracted her to Peter.

Another point is that you can't win a woman's love or loyalty with money... NEVER. You can only deceive yourself if you think otherwise. The highest you will get is willing pussy and I say this because I have seen someone burn through 50Million naira but the bitch still bleeped a broked guy. Know this and stop using money to entice women. It never ends well.

Love is overrated jizz and you can buy most people's loyalty, plus most successful women marry men of lesser standing than them because they're afriad to compete... Peter can't talk shit to her and is less likely to cheat because she met him as a gangbanging hoe and picked him from the gutter.... she's the man in the relationship and even Peter's family members can't do no fvcks about it, she's an accomplished rich woman and women like her mostly like men they can control. That said, you obviously can't have them all even if you're rich and 0.001% of my monthly earnings is meant for hoes grin if I can't fvck Lola there's many fishes in the sea.

1 Like

Re: Redpill/alpha Male: You Are Not A Man But Male Version Of Nigerian Feminists by Shortyy(f): 11:32pm On Dec 19, 2020
Y'all really believe that a woman who demands for respect, equal right, and opportunity, is hating on you.
No one hates any of you. You are just losing your control and grip on some enlightened few, you conclude it's hate. No honey, it's not hate. Y'all aren't that important to be hated on.

3 Likes

Re: Redpill/alpha Male: You Are Not A Man But Male Version Of Nigerian Feminists by uthlaw: 11:41pm On Dec 19, 2020
Stephenmoka4:

u suppose behave mature,not everyone chase something that doesn't bring money!
Re: Redpill/alpha Male: You Are Not A Man But Male Version Of Nigerian Feminists by Stephenmoka4(m): 11:44pm On Dec 19, 2020
uthlaw:
u suppose behave mature,not everyone chase something that doesn't bring money!
Not talking about money
Re: Redpill/alpha Male: You Are Not A Man But Male Version Of Nigerian Feminists by uthlaw: 11:57pm On Dec 19, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Not talking about money
ok boss!
Re: Redpill/alpha Male: You Are Not A Man But Male Version Of Nigerian Feminists by Nobody: 12:13am On Dec 20, 2020
Your number 6 is on point
i agree with it

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Exhausted Wife Says Her Husband Wants Sex Constantly After Taking Natural Viagra / Plz Advise Me On What To Do? Does She Loves Me? / A Legend's Perception Of Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.