Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,675 members, 7,816,774 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Very Soon Nobody Would Be Able To Buy Or Sell Anything Without The Chips - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Very Soon Nobody Would Be Able To Buy Or Sell Anything Without The Chips (68254 Views)

666: A Day Is Coming When Money Alone Won't Be Able To Buy You Food (Pic) / 2020 - 2029 The Last Decade Of The Church ( The Rapture Will Happen Very Soon!!) / The Rapture Will Happen Very Soon!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Very Soon Nobody Would Be Able To Buy Or Sell Anything Without The Chips by sonmvayina(m): 8:27pm On Dec 20, 2020
sonofElElyon:
You are the hilarious one.. clearly the Bible and it's prophets promote only Yahweh the Creator God..

History and archaeology date the time the books were written

I dream and they come to pass.. there are levels of anointing.. moreover, you are muddling things.. my prophecies are not in issue here but Bible prophecies made by major prophets of God..

I am telling you that they where written after the facts
Re: Very Soon Nobody Would Be Able To Buy Or Sell Anything Without The Chips by sonofElElyon: 8:31pm On Dec 20, 2020
Nobody said anything about it being secretly administered under the reign of the Antichrist..

I already gave reasons why 666 is symbolic and not literal number.. The Antichrist will not come at the world the way you all are expecting otherwise it'll be obvious to all.. you are advised to be vigilant as the Bible warns and don't attempt to straitjacket or stereotype the devil.. very dangerous

Ihedinobi3:

Hi

I'm not sure that I could say anything more than what I said before. It is obvious that the mark is a tattoo. It can't be a chip and it certainly won't be secretly administered. But you must believe whatever you are persuaded is true. I will only advise that you beware that it is only the actual truth that we believe that sets us free, not just any old lie we like.

1 Like

Re: Very Soon Nobody Would Be Able To Buy Or Sell Anything Without The Chips by sonofElElyon: 8:32pm On Dec 20, 2020
I am telling you that history and archaeology say otherwise but of course you know better than these

sonmvayina:

I am telling you that they where written after the facts
Re: Very Soon Nobody Would Be Able To Buy Or Sell Anything Without The Chips by Ihedinobi3: 8:36pm On Dec 20, 2020
sonofElElyon:

Nobody said anything about it being secretly administered under the reign of the Antichrist..

I already gave reasons why 666 is symbolic and not literal number.. The Antichrist will not come at the world the way you all are expecting otherwise it'll be obvious to all.. you are advised to be vigilant as the Bible warns and don't attempt to straitjacket or stereotype the devil.. very dangerous.

The thread said that and I was only reiterating my response to it.

The number is literal even though it does have a meaning. But it isn't just the number that is the mark. The mark is either the "name" of the Beast or "number of his name." It will only become available after the Antichrist has been revealed and he has claimed the temple in Jerusalem for himself and declared that he is God. These are the things that the Bible actually says. I'm afraid I'm quite dogmatic about things that the Bible states unequivocally.
Re: Very Soon Nobody Would Be Able To Buy Or Sell Anything Without The Chips by sonmvayina(m): 8:38pm On Dec 20, 2020
sonofElElyon:
I am telling you that history and archaeology say otherwise but of course you know better than these

Post the sources here...
Re: Very Soon Nobody Would Be Able To Buy Or Sell Anything Without The Chips by ibuildstuff(m): 9:08pm On Dec 20, 2020
Gospelpreacher1:
You know the Gospel of Salvation is Foolishness to those that Perish.

The Mark will not be a chip neither will be a tattoo or injection.
The Bible calls it the Number or Name of a man which is 666.

Revelation 13:18
Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

It is gonna be a physical stuff! It is not Spirtual..
It is gonna be either on the Forehead or the Right Hand Just as the Bible says.

Revelation 13:16
16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

We cannot help GOD
We cannot Modify or Modernize GOD or HIS Word. What HE has said MUST Happen as HE has said..

These things sound as Nollywood scripts to many not until the Rapture happens and they come officially into effect

The World Today is being Conditioned for these things but alas many are blinded by irrelevant things..

Revelation 13:17
17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Right now in some Places, it is
No Mask! No Service!

Soon it's gonna be,
No Vaccine! No Service!

Lastly, it's gonna be
No Mark! No Service!

The RAPTURE is the Trigger! And anytime, Anyday soon, The Trump of GOD will Blast.

Then will those left behind know and Understand what they have done to themselves.

As for us! They call us Fools! Let's keep Watching and Praying that we be accounted worthy to Appear before JESUS Christ.

To be God's side, you need to Look Foolish to the world.
Nothing like that jor, u can't travel to some countries without yellow fever vaccine, same will happen to covid 19 vaccine, it's nothing new. U guys are just delusional.

1 Like

Re: Very Soon Nobody Would Be Able To Buy Or Sell Anything Without The Chips by ibuildstuff(m): 9:12pm On Dec 20, 2020
Ihedinobi3:

Hello

I think that the Scriptures are clear that the mark of the Beast is a tattoo, not any kind of chip. The use of the preposition "in" in the KJV is no proof at all that it is an insertion into the skin. Consider the following:

4 And they shall see his face; and his name shall be in their foreheads.
Revelation 22:4 (KJV)

One can hardly say that God is going to insert a chip in our foreheads. This is just how King James English works. Other mainstream versions use "on" in place of "in." So I don't believe that there is any biblical reason to begin to panic about biometrics and vaccines, although we should certainly be careful what we allow anyone to put into our bodies, for our health's sake.

The mark of the Beast is going to be a very bold declaration of allegiance to the Antichrist. No one will be forced to take it and no one will take it by mistake. Many people will certainly take it out of fear, but everyone who takes the mark of the Beast will do so consciously, fully recognizing the choice that they are making in doing so.

As for the end being near, that is certainly true. It's almost fully 2000 years since the Lord Jesus died on the Cross for us. When the 2000 years are up, the Lord will return and resurrect His Church. The specific day and hour of this Return is unknown to us, of course, but the Bible does teach us not only that there will be 6000 years from Adam until the Return of Jesus Christ, but in fact it also gives us very precise information as to the time of year when this Return will occur. Of course, this is not an easy lesson to learn or an easy truth to believe, but the Scriptures bear it out for anyone willing to bother to listen. As the Lord Jesus said repeatedly both before the Cross and after, "let him that has ears hear."

Before that Return though, there will be seven years of Tribulation with the second half of that being a terrible time of intense persecution against the Church. In fact, this period serves as a major wake-up call for the generation of the Church that will live to see the Lord return. According to the prophecy in Revelation 3:14-22, that generation is a very spiritually lazy and spiritually arrogant one, so they will not be waiting earnestly for their Lord. They will lose their love for the Truth and attribute their material wealth and good fortune to their great faith when in fact they are spiritually impoverished. This is why the Lord "spews [them] out of his mouth" straight into the Tribulation, to force them to wake up.

One full third of their number will apostatize because they are so poorly prepared for the spiritual pressures of the Tribulation. Another third will be killed by the persecutions of the Antichrist. The last third will live to see the Lord return when the armies of the Antichrist have overrun Israel and are pressing to destroy Jerusalem and the third Temple that will be built by Moses and Elijah.

Those will be terrible times indeed. The Scriptures record consistent admonitions to the believers of all times that they ought to be alert so that they will not fall away from the faith due to a lack of preparation. Those who are likely to live through that time are admonished even more strongly by the Lord in Matthew 24 about this. We are that generation, the Laodicean Church. Our time is very near the end, scant years in fact. And we are the laziest church that has ever existed and the most arrogant one too. Very few of us even believe what the Scriptures are crystal clear about: that the Lord will only return to resurrect His Church after she has been tested by the reign of the Antichrist over the whole world, something that Paul took pains to clarify to the Thessalonians. Different theologians and wannabe pastors continue to pull all sorts of intellectual gymnastics to explain away very clear Scriptures rather than embrace this truth and get to work preparing for the very pressing times ahead of us. And very many Christians choose to believe them too, as if fearing the truth and wishing it away will change it.

1 Now, brethren, concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our gathering together to Him, we ask you, 2 not to be soon shaken in mind or troubled, either by spirit or by word or by letter, as if from us, as though the day of Christ had come. 3 Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition, 4 who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God. 5 Do you not remember that when I was still with you I told you these things? 6 And now you know what is restraining, that he may be revealed in his own time. 7 For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only He who now restrains will do so until He is taken out of the way. 8 And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord will consume with the breath of His mouth and destroy with the brightness of His coming. 9 The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders, 10 and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 11 And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie, 12 that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
2 Thessalonians 2:1-12 (NKJV)

Compare the above to Matthew 24:29-31 and Revelation 19:19-20. The two passages put together say exactly the same thing that vv.3,8 above say. First, believers will throw their faith away, then the Antichrist will be revealed, then the Lord will appear and gather to Himself all those believers who remain loyal to Him no matter what they face, and finally He will destroy the Antichrist and everyone who has the mark of the Beast. This is a very straightforward rendering. But when people fear the truth, rather than receive it so that they are strengthened, they distort it and weaken themselves even more making them easy prey to Satan.

I could say much more than the above, but let what I have said suffice.

Grace be with all God's People.
One simple question, do u know the content of 90 percent of the medicine to take on a regular day. Do u even know the content of biscuits and snacks u buy daily.
U suddenly want to know the content of covid 19 vaccine.
Well fear not Nigeria as a country cannot afford covid 19 vaccine, let just wait till the rich countries donate to us.
Re: Very Soon Nobody Would Be Able To Buy Or Sell Anything Without The Chips by Daphilly(m): 11:43pm On Dec 20, 2020
Naso Una talk say BVN na mark of the beast then. So wetin be the mark again now o?

1 Like

Re: Very Soon Nobody Would Be Able To Buy Or Sell Anything Without The Chips by Jimmy231: 12:06am On Dec 21, 2020
enilove:
The mark of the beast is at the corner .Everything to bring it to manifestation is perfected by the devil.

Revelation 13:16-17 KJV
And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
17] And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

During the time of this revelation 2000 years ago , people would have laughed and say '' how could that be possible'' .

They would have because there was no :
Banking system
No Internet ,
No computer system
No information about finger prints and retina being the best Biometric authentication and verification system.

The Bible tells us that the marks would either be planted in the hand or in the forehead . This mark would be in form of computer chips . It is
going to be Very small with all your data and secretly carrying the name or mark of the Devil.

Now we have the banking system , the computer, the internet through which everyone's data have been captured . What else remains ?

Some would call it technologies but God calls it end time periods for the manifestation of the Antichrist.

The danger is :
Revelation 14:9-11 KJV
And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand, [10] The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb: [11] And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.

THE BVN , NIN , ORACLE NUMBER , REGISTRATION OF PHONES etc are means to
ACHIEVE THIS .

What do we do ? As Christians we need to be born again and be expectant of the coming of our Lord Jesus and lastly , be prayerful .

The end is here .
So as a Christian why we they use computer
Re: Very Soon Nobody Would Be Able To Buy Or Sell Anything Without The Chips by Nobody: 2:35am On Dec 21, 2020
rapture freaks, I remember many great men of God or so called who preached about rapture, now all they want to do is buy jets and fly to heaven, they have found heaven on earth, prosperity is their mantra.

Stop promoting another mans religion, bible was plagiarized from other books, just like a lecturers handout.

2 Likes

Re: Very Soon Nobody Would Be Able To Buy Or Sell Anything Without The Chips by Nobody: 3:57am On Dec 21, 2020
Snowx:

is not nonsense...just that you fear the truth..

Never you put Mansakhalifa and 'fear' in the same sentence. The two don't go together.

I maintain, the OP is talking bullcrap.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Very Soon Nobody Would Be Able To Buy Or Sell Anything Without The Chips by sonofElElyon: 5:48am On Dec 21, 2020
You bear the burden of proof, not me...
"He who asserts must prove".
You are the one who asserts that the prophecies were later added after the event...

p.s. you need to get off your armchair, stop criticizing baselessly and do some research to enlighten yourself.. there's a plethora of evidence on the internet that you can access via Google..

sonmvayina:

Post the sources here...
Re: Very Soon Nobody Would Be Able To Buy Or Sell Anything Without The Chips by sonofElElyon: 5:57am On Dec 21, 2020
Under the Antichrist it will be forcibly administered.. everyone knows that. Any chip implantation now is not 666. It is not the implantation simpliciter that is evil but the branding of the chip with a symbol or mark of the Antichrist so it could be by means of implantation.. I just feel that we should be careful not to expect the Devil / Antichrist to come in one way and then get outsmarted..
"Be sober, be vigilant" says the Bible. Remember Jesus said even the very elect shall be deceived... Matthew 24:24

Ihedinobi3:

The thread said that and I was only reiterating my response to it.

The number is literal even though it does have a meaning. But it isn't just the number that is the mark. The mark is either the "name" of the Beast or "number of his name." It will only become available after the Antichrist has been revealed and he has claimed the temple in Jerusalem for himself and declared that he is God. These are the things that the Bible actually says. I'm afraid I'm quite dogmatic about things that the Bible states unequivocally.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Very Soon Nobody Would Be Able To Buy Or Sell Anything Without The Chips by Roycemadeit(m): 7:03am On Dec 21, 2020
Crunchyg2:

Please master, what did the bible say?
You should read on the great tribulation...
Re: Very Soon Nobody Would Be Able To Buy Or Sell Anything Without The Chips by Ihedinobi3: 7:09am On Dec 21, 2020
ibuildstuff:

One simple question, do u know the content of 90 percent of the medicine to take on a regular day. Do u even know the content of biscuits and snacks u buy daily.
U suddenly want to know the content of covid 19 vaccine.
Well fear not Nigeria as a country cannot afford covid 19 vaccine, let just wait till the rich countries donate to us.

Hello.

You probably meant your comment for someone else. I certainly don't fear vaccines. I only don't have implicit trust in everything that "experts" and the government claim is good for me. And I didn't ask to know what the content of the COVID-19 vaccine. I don't care that much.

1 Like

Re: Very Soon Nobody Would Be Able To Buy Or Sell Anything Without The Chips by tweakdude1: 7:16am On Dec 21, 2020
We are now in the time of prophecies.

1 Like

Re: Very Soon Nobody Would Be Able To Buy Or Sell Anything Without The Chips by Clementoons: 7:33am On Dec 21, 2020
We are the end time generation just like i said in the other thread, look the bible says the coming of the LORD is going to be like a thief in the night, the mark of the beast will not be visibile now but you can see the sign, not until when the rapture has taken place. Covid 19 is one of devil's tools to destroy humanity , those people contracting it ,are very prone to receiving the vaccine/chips, which are the children of the mark 666.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Very Soon Nobody Would Be Able To Buy Or Sell Anything Without The Chips by Ihedinobi3: 7:35am On Dec 21, 2020
sonofElElyon:
Under the Antichrist it will be forcibly administered.. everyone knows that. Any chip implantation now is not 666. It is not the implantation simpliciter that is evil but the branding of the chip with a symbol or mark of the Antichrist so it could be by means of implantation.. I just feel that we should be careful not to expect the Devil / Antichrist to come in one way and then get outsmarted..
"Be sober, be vigilant" says the Bible. Remember Jesus said even the very elect shall be deceived... Matthew 24:24

I am a pastor-teacher. I teach the Bible, not the opinions of people no matter whether these opinions are held by everyone or by a few people. So, I'm afraid I don't share your position that the mark will be forcibly administered. I don't see that in the Bible. What I see in the Bible is that people will be threatened with economic exclusion, imprisonment, perhaps torture, and certainly death if they do not take the mark, but no one will take it against their will. Those who love the Lord will refuse to take the mark no matter what they might suffer for not doing so. There will even be unbelievers who will refuse to take the mark. These things would be impossible if anyone is forced to take the mark.

As for your speculations about the uncertainty of how the Antichrist will come or operate, I also cannot accept your position. If you want to hold on to that, by all means do so, but the Bible does not teach it at all. There is nothing hidden or secretive about the mark of the Beast, not according to the Bible. The Scriptures are clear that it will be a very obvious thing and that it will be a tattoo. If you are not comfortable with limiting yourself to that, then you must do whatever you want with that knowledge, but I am under no obligation either to agree with you or to endorse what you teach nor do I.

The Lord Jesus never said that the elect shall be deceived.

24 For false christs and false prophets will rise and show great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect.
Matthew 24:24 (NKJV)

As it is, the Scriptures are clear that the elect are impossible to deceive. The reason for that is that they are the elect. The definition of the elect is those who believe in the Lord Jesus until the end (Matthew 24:13). Since Jesus Christ is the Truth, those who believe in Him cannot also believe in a lie. If they do, then they no longer believe in Him and are not part of the elect. What the Lord Jesus said was that Satan is going to put in all the effort he has to try to deceive the elect and cause them to fall away. If it were possible for that to happen, it would, but it is not, so it won't. That is not to say that there will be no apostasy. A full third of all true believers will fall away from the Faith during the Tribulation, but everyone who falls away proves by doing so that they are not part of the elect. Those who are elected by God are those who have elected to believe in God's Messiah no matter what happens until they die or the Lord returns to resurrect them, not those who believe for a while and then stop believing.

Those who are committed to following the Bible's teachings, keeping close to the Lord are being sober and vigilant. It is not those who ignore or dismiss what the Scriptures teach in favor of what everybody "knows" or what they fear that are being sober and vigilant. If one is paying close attention to the teachings of the Bible, they will not be deceived by the enemy and they will not be confused about what the mark of the Beast is and what it is not.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Very Soon Nobody Would Be Able To Buy Or Sell Anything Without The Chips by Coldplay007(f): 8:21am On Dec 21, 2020
franklytrue:

It is somewhere in the middle of the tribulation.

The two beasts of Revelation 13 are both individuals. The first beast (Obama) will come out before the Rapture, first as a man of peace in the time of world crisis [False Messiah and blasphemer against God - 2 Thess. 2:1-5, Rev.13:1-7] and then with attendant persecution/tribulation for those not receiving the microchip [mark of the beast].

The second beast, the Pope, also known as the false prophet (see Rev. 19:20 and Rev. 13:11-18) who is also the 'Wicked' stated in 2 Thess. 2:8-10 (KJV) that deceives the left behinds with signs and lying wonders, comes out after the Rapture with full force, with the issue of the worship of the first beast, at the great tribulation for those not receiving the mark (microchip).

I was at this point for a while too.. then i studied revelation and every other writing on the rapture..

There is only one rapture after the 7 years, just before armageddon when we will all be caught up with him and return to fight armageddon... but no need to discuss it too long..

It is close.. christians need to be prepared.. stop looking up at the MOGs, they are all conpromised look up to God..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Very Soon Nobody Would Be Able To Buy Or Sell Anything Without The Chips by Crunchyg2: 8:54am On Dec 21, 2020
Roycemadeit:

You should read on the great tribulation...
OK sir, I have read it, so what next
Re: Very Soon Nobody Would Be Able To Buy Or Sell Anything Without The Chips by sonofElElyon: 8:56am On Dec 21, 2020
Force does not only consist of physical force.. threat of death and denial of means of livelihood is meant.. of course faithful christians will refuse to take the mark! That is trite! However weak believers will take the mark. Some elect will take the mark. If you don't believe this then you are part of those that believe salvation can't be lost and that is heretical doctrine. "Let him that thinketh he standeth take heed lest he fall". Even after the millennial reign of Christ when Satan will be loosed for a season, he will deceive some to rebel against Christ.. go read revelation! The ones that will be deceived are those who stay faithful to Christ through the millennial reign but will still end up being deceived by Satan!
Lastly, it's your choice to hold on dogmatically to the view that the mark of the Antichrist will be a tattoo.. as far as I am concerned, it may or may not be.. God bless you

Ihedinobi3:

I am a pastor-teacher. I teach the Bible, not the opinions of people no matter whether these opinions are held by everyone or by a few people. So, I'm afraid I don't share your position that the mark will be forcibly administered. I don't see that in the Bible. What I see in the Bible is that people will be threatened with economic exclusion, imprisonment, perhaps torture, and certainly death if they do not take the mark, but no one will take it against their will. Those who love the Lord will refuse to take the mark no matter what they might suffer for not doing so. There will even be unbelievers who will refuse to take the mark. These things would be impossible if anyone is forced to take the mark.

As for your speculations about the uncertainty of how the Antichrist will come or operate, I also cannot accept your position. If you want to hold on to that, by all means do so, but the Bible does not teach it at all. There is nothing hidden or secretive about the mark of the Beast, not according to the Bible. The Scriptures are clear that it will be a very obvious thing and that it will be a tattoo. If you are not comfortable with limiting yourself to that, then you must do whatever you want with that knowledge, but I am under no obligation either to agree with you or to endorse what you teach nor do I.

The Lord Jesus never said that the elect shall be deceived.

24 For false christs and false prophets will rise and show great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect.
Matthew 24:24 (NKJV)

As it is, the Scriptures are clear that the elect are impossible to deceive. The reason for that is that they are the elect. The definition of the elect is those who believe in the Lord Jesus until the end (Matthew 24:13). Since Jesus Christ is the Truth, those who believe in Him cannot also believe in a lie. If they do, then they no longer believe in Him and are not part of the elect. What the Lord Jesus said was that Satan is going to put in all the effort he has to try to deceive the elect and cause them to fall away. If it were possible for that to happen, it would, but it is not, so it won't. That is not to say that there will be no apostasy. A full third of all true believers will fall away from the Faith during the Tribulation, but everyone who falls away proves by doing so that they are not part of the elect. Those who are elected by God are those who have elected to believe in God's Messiah no matter what happens until they die or the Lord returns to resurrect them, not those who believe for a while and then stop believing.

Those who are committed to following the Bible's teachings, keeping close to the Lord are being sober and vigilant. It is not those who ignore or dismiss what the Scriptures teach in favor of what everybody "knows" or what they fear that are being sober and vigilant. If one is paying close attention to the teachings of the Bible, they will not be deceived by the enemy and they will not be confused about what the mark of the Beast is and what it is not.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Very Soon Nobody Would Be Able To Buy Or Sell Anything Without The Chips by Chimasoka: 9:29am On Dec 21, 2020
Sis. DEBORAH ENECHE Powerful Ministeration At Shiloh 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nC4CnPWJWVk
Re: Very Soon Nobody Would Be Able To Buy Or Sell Anything Without The Chips by Ihedinobi3: 9:41am On Dec 21, 2020
sonofElElyon:
Force does not only consist of physical force.. threat of death and denial of means of livelihood is meant.. of course faithful christians will refuse to take the mark! That is trite! However weak believers will take the mark. Some elect will take the mark. If you don't believe this then you are part of those that believe salvation can't be lost and that is heretical doctrine. "Let him that thinketh he standeth take heed lest he fall". Even after the millennial reign of Christ when Satan will be loosed for a season, he will deceive some to rebel against Christ.. go read revelation! The ones that will be deceived are those who stay faithful to Christ through the millennial reign but will still end up being deceived by Satan!
Lastly, it's your choice to hold on dogmatically to the view that the mark of the Antichrist will be a tattoo.. as far as I am concerned, it may or may not be.. God bless you

I think that you are mixing up English meanings. When we say that anything is done by force, we mean that people don't get a choice. That is not what the Bible teaches. People will certainly take the mark out of fear of consequence if they don't, but no one will take it without making a conscious choice to do so, knowing exactly what they are doing.

So, it would seem that you and I are in agreement. The only problem may be that you are using confusing words to communicate your position. No one will be forced to take the mark. But everyone will be threatened with dire consequences if they don't. Many will take it out of fear, but some will not take it at all. Some of those who don't take it will suffer those consequences, but some will escape them too.

As for some elect taking the mark, you may not have read what I wrote. No member of the elect will take the mark. Some believers will certainly throw away their faith and take the mark. I said that much. The great apostasy is prophesied by Paul in 2 Thessalonians 2:3, which is also quoted in my first post on this thread. So it is not my position that no believer will take the mark. Some will, but either after they have ceased to be believers or ceasing to be believers by taking the mark. Since such people did not hold on to their faith until the end, they are not part of the elect. The elect is the group of human beings who believe in God's Messiah until the end of their earthly lives. They are not believers only for a while. So you are mixing up two things when you surmise that I might believe in the "once saved always saved" doctrine if I believe that no member of the elect will take the mark of the Beast. I believe that it is possible to fall away from the faith and I also believe that the elect are those who never fall away until their earthly lives end.

I am aware that Satan will be released after the thousand years of Christ's rule over the world. I know that he will go out and deceive many to rebel against the Lord Jesus. I think that it is reasonable to expect that some of the people who join that rebellion will be people who were believers prior, but the vast majority of those who rebel will be unbelievers who were too afraid to challenge the Lord's rule until Satan came and gave them the push that they needed to erupt into open rebellion. So you may have the wrong idea of what I know and believe.

As for what the mark of the Beast is, as I said, believe what you think is true. I believe and teach the Bible. I see no reason in the Bible to think that the mark of the Beast is other than a tattoo. I won't be changing my views on that any time. You are free to believe anything you like. I am only concerned that believing lies will put you in danger of being captured by Satan. If the Bible does not teach something, at the very least we should be skeptical about it.

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Very Soon Nobody Would Be Able To Buy Or Sell Anything Without The Chips by sonofElElyon: 11:23am On Dec 21, 2020
Anything done under threat is forced.. it's like saying a rape victim agreed to sex because she did not resist her armed attacker out of fear.. many who take the mark would not wish to take it so they will be forced to take it. That's the truth. Faithful christians would however damn the consequences and refuse to take it while weak christians would.. that is one of the reasons why the Bible says in Revelation that the fearful will have their part in the lake of fire. Anyway, let's leave the issue aside as we both agree that faithful christians will refuse to take the mark though threatened with death.
Also, I find it your own private interpretation that the vast majority of those who will rebel against Christ are unbelievers afraid to challenge Christ's millennial reign. The Bible never said so. They will be "deceived" is what the Bible clearly says.. Satan tempts them and they fall.. Hitherto innocent Adam and Eve wanted more than what God offered and so were deceived in Eden.. same would apply to those who Satan will deceive after the millennial reign.. Their own idea of what life on Earth should be would be different from what Christ offers.. that's the crux..
Lastly, it seems you would have me believe that the great apostle Paul was not one of the elect because he clearly stated that it was indeed possible for him to be a cast away! Anyone and everyone who thinketh he standeth but doesn't take heed, will fall and be a castaway.. no immunity for some.. I therefore disagree with your interpretation of Matthew 24:24.
God bless for sharing your ideas.

p.s. I must however add that God in his sovereign will, will not permit some souls to be lost. Not because they are more faithful than other christians.. God alone knows the reason. That is why God himself will fight some sinners and make their lives a living hell until they give their lives to Christ.. They may end up getting to God's kingdom the "beggar Lazarus style", but God won't allow their souls to be lost.. some may even not bear any real fruits or do anything of note for Christ but God will not let them be lost.. to however say these ones alone are the elect and those who were mightily used, bore fruits and did great exploits for God yet eventually fell and died almost immediately, were never part of the elect just because they were lost is not correct

Ihedinobi3:

I think that you are mixing up English meanings. When we say that anything is done by force, we mean that people don't get a choice. That is not what the Bible teaches. People will certainly take the mark out of fear of consequence if they don't, but no one will take it without making a conscious choice to do so, knowing exactly what they are doing.

So, it would seem that you and I are in agreement. The only problem may be that you are using confusing words to communicate your position. No one will be forced to take the mark. But everyone will be threatened with dire consequences if they don't. Many will take it out of fear, but some will not take it at all. Some of those who don't take it will suffer those consequences, but some will escape them too.

As for some elect taking the mark, you may not have read what I wrote. No member of the elect will take the mark. Some believers will certainly throw away their faith and take the mark. I said that much. The great apostasy is prophesied by Paul in 2 Thessalonians 2:3, which is also quoted in my first post on this thread. So it is not my position that no believer will take the mark. Some will, but either after they have ceased to be believers or ceasing to be believers by taking the mark. Since such people did not hold on to their faith until the end, they are not part of the elect. The elect is the group of human beings who believe in God's Messiah until the end of their earthly lives. They are not believers only for a while. So you are mixing up two things when you surmise that I might believe in the "once saved always saved" doctrine if I believe that no member of the elect will take the mark of the Beast. I believe that it is possible to fall away from the faith and I also believe that the elect are those who never fall away until their earthly lives end.

I am aware that Satan will be released after the thousand years of Christ's rule over the world. I know that he will go out and deceive many to rebel against the Lord Jesus. I think that it is reasonable to expect that some of the people who join that rebellion will be people who were believers prior, but the vast majority of those who rebel will be unbelievers who were too afraid to challenge the Lord's rule until Satan came and gave them the push that they needed to erupt into open rebellion. So you may have the wrong idea of what I know and believe.

As for what the mark of the Beast is, as I said, believe what you think is true. I believe and teach the Bible. I see no reason in the Bible to think that the mark of the Beast is other than a tattoo. I won't be changing my views on that any time. You are free to believe anything you like. I am only concerned that believing lies will put you in danger of being captured by Satan. If the Bible does not teach something, at the very least we should be skeptical about it.

Cheers.
Re: Very Soon Nobody Would Be Able To Buy Or Sell Anything Without The Chips by paxonel(m): 11:35am On Dec 21, 2020
Snowx:

it's not..but it is truth..do good and desist from evil be ready for the end time
by the way, where did you get these things from the bible that there will be end time in our future?

Do you realize that scriptures were written approximately 2000 years ago and the writers didn't have you in mind when they were writing?

This is over 2000 years now, where is the end time let's be realistic?
Re: Very Soon Nobody Would Be Able To Buy Or Sell Anything Without The Chips by Perfectbeing(m): 12:40pm On Dec 21, 2020
Ihedinobi3:

Cheers.
If the mark of the beast is a chip injected into our body during vaccination, what about children that were vaccinated. Are they they doomed for hell since they have to mark of the beast?
Re: Very Soon Nobody Would Be Able To Buy Or Sell Anything Without The Chips by sonmvayina(m): 4:25pm On Dec 21, 2020
Adakintroy:

Am driving at it ends in disaster according to the goat farmers whose books have survived many civilizations.

Was it Gods plan or some mumbo jumbo? If it is Gods plan can anybody really over ride it? What is the wisdom behind letting people suffer, if you have sent your son to suffer in their place? Why make them go through that kind of suffering.

You see, christianity has no ground zero, all these bull shit where added as time went on, to still put people in fear and easy to control .
God NEVER Planed any of these stuff...
Re: Very Soon Nobody Would Be Able To Buy Or Sell Anything Without The Chips by Ihedinobi3: 4:56pm On Dec 21, 2020
sonofElElyon:
Anything done under threat is forced.. it's like saying a rape victim agreed to sex because she did not resist her armed attacker out of fear.. many who take the mark would not wish to take it so they will be forced to take it. That's the truth. Faithful christians would however damn the consequences and refuse to take it while weak christians would.. that is one of the reasons why the Bible says in Revelation that the fearful will have their part in the lake of fire. Anyway, let's leave the issue aside as we both agree that faithful christians will refuse to take the mark though threatened with death.
Also, I find it your own private interpretation that the vast majority of those who will rebel against Christ are unbelievers afraid to challenge Christ's millennial reign. The Bible never said so. They will be "deceived" is what the Bible clearly says.. Satan tempts them and they fall.. Hitherto innocent Adam and Eve wanted more than what God offered and so were deceived in Eden.. same would apply to those who Satan will deceive after the millennial reign.. Their own idea of what life on Earth should be would be different from what Christ offers.. that's the crux..
Lastly, it seems you would have me believe that the great apostle Paul was not one of the elect because he clearly stated that it was indeed possible for him to be a cast away! Anyone and everyone who thinketh he standeth but doesn't take heed, will fall and be a castaway.. no immunity for some.. I therefore disagree with your interpretation of Matthew 24:24.
God bless for sharing your ideas.

p.s. I must however add that God in his sovereign will, will not permit some souls to be lost. Not because they are more faithful than other christians.. God alone knows the reason. That is why God himself will fight some sinners and make their lives a living hell until they give their lives to Christ.. They may end up getting to God's kingdom the "beggar Lazarus style", but God won't allow their souls to be lost.. some may even not bear any real fruits or do anything of note for Christ but God will not let them be lost.. to however say these ones alone are the elect and those who were mightily used, bore fruits and did great exploits for God yet eventually fell and died almost immediately, were never part of the elect just because they were lost is not correct

I don’t think that it is meaningful to debate the meanings of English words and expressions. Online dictionaries are a dime a dozen. If they agree with you, then you are right. If they don’t, then you’re not. I don’t need to add my voice to theirs.

You are certainly free to call it anything you want. I write here on Nairaland without including as many Scriptures as I know or can find because this part of my ministry is rather tangential. Here, I try to summarize my answers to make them as accessible as possible to those who come here. I also tend to be in a bit of a hurry when I write here. The interpretation that I provided has a large amount of explanation behind it and I can’t reproduce it all, but it is sufficient to say here that the Scriptures make a point of telling us that the Lord will rule with a rod of iron and dash the nations in pieces like a potter’s vessel (Psalm 2:9). This wouldn’t be necessary if the nations were willing subjects of His Rule. That they are deceived is not proof that they were believers: It is not only believers who are deceived by Satan (2 Corinthians 4:4). The very definition of unbelief is a rejection of Gospel Truth, so those who don’t believe are by definition already laboring under deceit and susceptible to more of the same (2 Thessalonians 2:9-11).

I’m afraid you seem to be using the term “the elect” in a way that I do not see the Bible defending. It appears that you have a meaning in mind of your own making. If I am wrong, I don’t mind seeing any Scriptural support that you have for it. What I see in the Bible, for my part, is this:

​1 Peter, an apostle of Jesus Christ,
To the pilgrims of the Dispersion in Pontus, Galatia, Cappadocia, Asia, and Bithynia, 2 elect according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, in sanctification of the Spirit, for obedience and sprinkling of the blood of Jesus Christ:
Grace to you and peace be multiplied.
1 Peter 1:1-2 (NKJV)

The language above is important. Those who are elected are elected because of God’s knowledge of the future. But believers are called “elect” even while they are still alive because there is a hope and a potential that they will be elected in the end (Hebrews 6:9; 10:39). Just like the term “saved” refers to a state that is really only going to become fully actual after we die holding on to our faith or are resurrected alive upon the Lord’s return, “elect” refers to what we will be at the end of our walk with the Lord if we remain faithful to the end. Because we have believed right now, the Lord does treat us like His elect unless and until we fall away from the faith, at which point all privileges due to being believers are terminated. But we are elected according to God’s foreknowledge. What that means is that God knows those who will stay true until the end and these are the elect. From the heavenly perspective, only those who get to the end with their faith intact are the elect. From the earthly perspective, on the other hand, if anyone has faith in Jesus, the Lord treats them just like the elect unless and until they apostatize, but being treated like the elect does not make anyone elect. We are only part of the elect after this race has ended for us through death or the living resurrection when the Lord returns.

13 But he who endures to the end shall be saved.
Matthew 24:13 (NKJV)

Again, the elect are only known at the end of their walk on earth. So they are those who never fell away during their time on earth. Until their walk on earth is done, they are potentials, not actual elect. When the Lord Jesus said that the elect would have been deceived if possible, He clearly meant that it was not possible to deceive the elect. The reason that it isn’t is that God has ordained that all those who insist on holding on to Faith in God’s Messiah until the end of their earthly lives will do so. A full third of believers fall away during the Tribulation, but two whole thirds either die or survive holding on to their faith until Jesus returns. Isn’t that proof that the elect exists in spite of Satan’s best efforts to deceive them? Doesn’t that demonstrate the truth of the Lord’s prophecy?

Let me reiterate: the elect cannot be deceived because they are those who have already finished their walk in this world holding their faith intact. They are those who faced Satan’s lies and refused to believe them. In other words, because we know that there have always been and will always be believers who refuse to be deceived by Satan, there will always be “the elect.” Therefore, it is impossible to deceive the elect. Others may be deceived but those who hold on to the Truth to the end are not.

What does this mean for the possibility of falling away? As long as we are still here on earth, we have to fight the fight of faith. If we don’t fight well, we will fall away and fail to be attain to the elect. So, no one who is still here on earth would be wise to assume that they have already been elected and will never fall away. If anyone adopts that frame of mind, they are apt to become careless and susceptible to Satan’s lies (and in that frame of mind, one is already deceived). So, if we are here, we fight the lies of Satan and hold on to God’s revealed truth. If we do so until the end, we confirm ourselves as part of the elect. If we don’t, then we don’t end up elected as God’s heirs. That is why Paul said,

12 Not that I have already attained, or am already perfected; but I press on, that I may lay hold of that for which Christ Jesus has also laid hold of me. 13 Brethren, I do not count myself to have apprehended; but one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to those things which are ahead, 14 I press toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus
Philippians 3:12-14 (NKJV)

You are right that some people will be saved “with the skin of their teeth,” that is, it will seem like the Lord went to great lengths to save them even though they essentially wasted their lives. Yes, such people exist. They will be part of the elect if they retain faith in Jesus Christ until the end of their earthly lives. Will there be those who threw away great rewards in order to fall back into unbelief? It is hard for me to believe that there will be such people, but it is certainly possible, since obviously as long as we are still in this flesh, we have the fight of faith to fight. This real possibility is why Paul wrote the verse that you quoted from 1 Corinthians 10:12. Although spiritual maturity does mean that we have become harder to deceive about the truth, even the mature would be foolish to get careless and think that they can never fall away again. This is a fight to the finish. Still there is good reason to wonder if anyone who makes it that far would ever fall away. Spiritual maturity is attained by diligently seeking, learning, believing, and applying the whole realm of Bible truth with the help of a gifted and prepared pastor-teacher. It takes tremendous effort and sacrifice. It is incredible that anyone who got that far would just throw it all away to fall back into unbelief. Although Paul warns the Hebrews (mature believers who were going backward at that time) of this, he does say that he had better expectations of them than that they would really apostatize from the faith.

If anyone falls away though, even if they reached a very great height spiritually, how could they be part of the elect? What consolation would it even be to them to be known as those who were once part of the elect but fell away? They would still end up in the Lake of Fire. Nonetheless, since the elect are those who hold on to the end with their faith in God’s Messiah (the now-revealed Savior Jesus Christ) intact, obviously falling away after attaining such a great spiritual height means that you are not part of the elect. That’s all there is to it.

Again, it is fine to disagree with me and follow your own conscience. Anyone who really wishes to walk with the Lord and is conscientiously doing so will be corrected by the Lord where they are wrong and willing to listen to the Spirit. They may not listen the first few times (which of us does?), but in time they will come around. I certainly did after passing my 31st birthday. So I am not placing any kind of law or obligation on you to agree with me - although I certainly encourage you to). I am persuaded that I have represented the biblical position here accurately, but it is really not my place to decide for you what you should believe.
Re: Very Soon Nobody Would Be Able To Buy Or Sell Anything Without The Chips by Ihedinobi3: 4:57pm On Dec 21, 2020
Perfectbeing:
If the mark of the beast is a chip injected into our body during vaccination, what about children that were vaccinated. Are they they doomed for hell since they have to mark of the beast?

I think you meant this response for someone else. I do not believe or teach that the mark of the beast is or will be a chip. I teach what I believe that the Bible says: that it is a tattoo of the Antichrist’s name or number that one can have on their forehead or on their right hand.

I also teach that the mark will only become available in the middle of the Tribulation, three and a half years after it has begun. By that time, the identity of the Antichrist will be revealed to everyone. Since none of these things has happened yet, I don’t believe that the mark of the beast is being given yet.

I also teach that the mark will not be forced on anyone against their will or administered to them without their knowledge. Everyone who receives it will do so consciously and willingly.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Any Fulani Herdsman You See , Kill Him, Cut His Head - Apostle Suleiman / ... / Top 6 Pastors That Are Heavily Involved In Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 185
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.