Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Very Soon Nobody Would Be Able To Buy Or Sell Anything Without The Chips - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Very Soon Nobody Would Be Able To Buy Or Sell Anything Without The Chips (68246 Views)

666: A Day Is Coming When Money Alone Won't Be Able To Buy You Food (Pic) / The Rapture Will Happen Very Soon!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Very Soon Nobody Would Be Able To Buy Or Sell Anything Without The Chips by itzgbengene: 5:32pm On Dec 21, 2020
stblessing:

My dear that's the truth oooo. People talk about doomsday so lightly, forgetting that we are all inhabitants and victims of this evil world. Does anybody want to die? How many prophets of doom can step out and confidently say, "I will be raptured on that last day?" With all these evils going on in morden Christendom, it's quite appalling that some people still act as hypocrites when they are secretly drowning in sin. Nobody is safe from this tribulation going on, cuz we've all erred in one way or the other.

Why can't we just act like Abraham? When God wanted to destroy the people of Sodom and Gomorrah, didn't he plead for mercy on their behalf? Did he say, "yes Lord, I am so righteous so please destroy these idiots and save me"? When Jesus apostles were asking for a particular city to be destroyed, was Christ himself in support of that? We are all Gods children for goodness sake! Both the sinner and the saints! Both the false prophet and the man you guys have tagged as the beast, they're all his creation. The Bible says he created us in His likeness and image, and that he loves us like a father would love his child. Have u ever seen a father who is in a haste to destroy his children? God is love and his love his perfect. I'm not saying that his world won't manifest but we shouldn't speak for him. Let him deal with us according to his will. What all these Im seeing here I'm pretty sure that if man were God, humanity would be finished by now...

My dear make I no bore you with long talk jare, this people will not kill person with high BP one day ����
grin grin
Me like this if I can do away with besetting sins..I think I'm good to go..lol
Re: Very Soon Nobody Would Be Able To Buy Or Sell Anything Without The Chips by kamtrix(m): 8:59am On Dec 22, 2020
Ihedinobi3:

Hello

I think that the Scriptures are clear that the mark of the Beast is a tattoo, not any kind of chip. The use of the preposition "in" in the KJV is no proof at all that it is an insertion into the skin. Consider the following:

4 And they shall see his face; and his name shall be in their foreheads.
Revelation 22:4 (KJV)

One can hardly say that God is going to insert a chip in our foreheads. This is just how King James English works. Other mainstream versions use "on" in place of "in." So I don't believe that there is any biblical reason to begin to panic about biometrics and vaccines, although we should certainly be careful what we allow anyone to put into our bodies, for our health's sake.

The mark of the Beast is going to be a very bold declaration of allegiance to the Antichrist. No one will be forced to take it and no one will take it by mistake. Many people will certainly take it out of fear, but everyone who takes the mark of the Beast will do so consciously, fully recognizing the choice that they are making in doing so.

As for the end being near, that is certainly true. It's almost fully 2000 years since the Lord Jesus died on the Cross for us. When the 2000 years are up, the Lord will return and resurrect His Church. The specific day and hour of this Return is unknown to us, of course, but the Bible does teach us not only that there will be 6000 years from Adam until the Return of Jesus Christ, but in fact it also gives us very precise information as to the time of year when this Return will occur. Of course, this is not an easy lesson to learn or an easy truth to believe, but the Scriptures bear it out for anyone willing to bother to listen. As the Lord Jesus said repeatedly both before the Cross and after, "let him that has ears hear."

Before that Return though, there will be seven years of Tribulation with the second half of that being a terrible time of intense persecution against the Church. In fact, this period serves as a major wake-up call for the generation of the Church that will live to see the Lord return. According to the prophecy in Revelation 3:14-22, that generation is a very spiritually lazy and spiritually arrogant one, so they will not be waiting earnestly for their Lord. They will lose their love for the Truth and attribute their material wealth and good fortune to their great faith when in fact they are spiritually impoverished. This is why the Lord "spews [them] out of his mouth" straight into the Tribulation, to force them to wake up.

One full third of their number will apostatize because they are so poorly prepared for the spiritual pressures of the Tribulation. Another third will be killed by the persecutions of the Antichrist. The last third will live to see the Lord return when the armies of the Antichrist have overrun Israel and are pressing to destroy Jerusalem and the third Temple that will be built by Moses and Elijah.

Those will be terrible times indeed. The Scriptures record consistent admonitions to the believers of all times that they ought to be alert so that they will not fall away from the faith due to a lack of preparation. Those who are likely to live through that time are admonished even more strongly by the Lord in Matthew 24 about this. We are that generation, the Laodicean Church. Our time is very near the end, scant years in fact. And we are the laziest church that has ever existed and the most arrogant one too. Very few of us even believe what the Scriptures are crystal clear about: that the Lord will only return to resurrect His Church after she has been tested by the reign of the Antichrist over the whole world, something that Paul took pains to clarify to the Thessalonians. Different theologians and wannabe pastors continue to pull all sorts of intellectual gymnastics to explain away very clear Scriptures rather than embrace this truth and get to work preparing for the very pressing times ahead of us. And very many Christians choose to believe them too, as if fearing the truth and wishing it away will change it.

1 Now, brethren, concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our gathering together to Him, we ask you, 2 not to be soon shaken in mind or troubled, either by spirit or by word or by letter, as if from us, as though the day of Christ had come. 3 Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition, 4 who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God. 5 Do you not remember that when I was still with you I told you these things? 6 And now you know what is restraining, that he may be revealed in his own time. 7 For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only He who now restrains will do so until He is taken out of the way. 8 And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord will consume with the breath of His mouth and destroy with the brightness of His coming. 9 The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders, 10 and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 11 And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie, 12 that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
2 Thessalonians 2:1-12 (NKJV)

Compare the above to Matthew 24:29-31 and Revelation 19:19-20. The two passages put together say exactly the same thing that vv.3,8 above say. First, believers will throw their faith away, then the Antichrist will be revealed, then the Lord will appear and gather to Himself all those believers who remain loyal to Him no matter what they face, and finally He will destroy the Antichrist and everyone who has the mark of the Beast. This is a very straightforward rendering. But when people fear the truth, rather than receive it so that they are strengthened, they distort it and weaken themselves even more making them easy prey to Satan.

I could say much more than the above, but let what I have said suffice.

Grace be with all God's People.
thank you. God bless you for all this
Re: Very Soon Nobody Would Be Able To Buy Or Sell Anything Without The Chips by Adakintroy: 11:12am On Dec 22, 2020
sonmvayina:

Was it Gods plan or some mumbo jumbo? If it is Gods plan can anybody really over ride it? What is the wisdom behind letting people suffer, if you have sent your son to suffer in their place? Why make them go through that kind of suffering.

You see, christianity has no ground zero, all these bull shit where added as time went on, to still put people in fear and easy to control .
God NEVER Planed any of these stuff...

Ask questions if you ask questions make statement if you are make my statements.

Christ came to show you a path to God. Love one another dutifully. Have you done that honestly and see if it does not lead to God?.
Re: Very Soon Nobody Would Be Able To Buy Or Sell Anything Without The Chips by sonmvayina(m): 2:06pm On Dec 22, 2020
Adakintroy:

Ask questions if you ask questions make statement if you are make my statements.

Christ came to show you a path to God. Love one another dutifully. Have you done that honestly and see if it does not lead to God?.

God only gave us laws to obey to make our human life more enjoyable...he never asked anybody to follow the messiah, the messiah was coming to save the people of israel from their enemies. Not to replace God or be worship.

God is already in us..Life is a journey of self discovery..

Re: Very Soon Nobody Would Be Able To Buy Or Sell Anything Without The Chips by sonmvayina(m): 2:07pm On Dec 22, 2020
I have a new angel to the anti christ bruhaha.....i think the anti christ is santa clause...He is the one that has replaced jesus in christmas...
Re: Very Soon Nobody Would Be Able To Buy Or Sell Anything Without The Chips by Adakintroy: 3:46pm On Dec 22, 2020
sonmvayina:

God only gave us laws to obey to make our human life more enjoyable...he never asked anybody to follow the messiah, the messiah was coming to save the people of israel from their enemies. Not to replace God or be worship.

God is already in us..Life is a journey of self discovery..

Ok agreed. Don't follow the messaih. follow love. It's that ok with you?

1 Like

Re: Very Soon Nobody Would Be Able To Buy Or Sell Anything Without The Chips by sonmvayina(m): 4:46pm On Dec 22, 2020
Adakintroy:

Ok agreed. Don't follow the messaih..let everything be follow love. It's that ok with you.

Yea...love, that is the language of angels..
Re: Very Soon Nobody Would Be Able To Buy Or Sell Anything Without The Chips by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:19pm On Dec 22, 2020
The Bible book of Revelation shouldn't be taken literally!

Commerce is Buying, Selling, distribution of goods and services. what the Bible is saying is only Satan's agents will be connected for big time commercial activities to make riches.
Of course people will buy and sell nah but it's big time business that they can't do if they refuse to receive the mark of the beast! smiley
Re: Very Soon Nobody Would Be Able To Buy Or Sell Anything Without The Chips by ronyman(m): 4:04am On Dec 24, 2020
Thanks bro. The word Illusion you used was kinda misleading. Thanks
sonmvayina:

Man is a spirit dwelling within a physical body made from the dust of the earth. The genesis account says "and God formed man from the dust of the earth and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life and man became a living soul. The same word used for breadth is also used for spirit. That is Nerphesh.

Psalm 104:29-31 also says " send forth YOUR SPIRIT and they are created and replenish the earth, take itand they die and return back to dust...

So death is just return to default setting. Body back to earth and spirit back to God who gave it. Ecclesiatics 12:7
Re: Very Soon Nobody Would Be Able To Buy Or Sell Anything Without The Chips by Galatians: 1:13am On Jan 01, 2021
The time to repent is now!

Re: Very Soon Nobody Would Be Able To Buy Or Sell Anything Without The Chips by Galatians: 1:29am On Jan 01, 2021
donchrisk:
but the church will not pass through the tribulations period becouse we will have been raptured before the 7 years tribulation start. Meanwhile I want you to no that the restrainer the bible talks about in 2nd thessalonia will be taken out before the anti Christ is revield . And these restrainer is the church of Christ. Who ever that have not surrender his life to Christ should do that now. We have no more sign left to happen . All that the bible talked about has taken place we are only waiting for the trump to sound we are out of here. Shallom

What if it's Trump/Pence = Trumpets.
Re: Very Soon Nobody Would Be Able To Buy Or Sell Anything Without The Chips by Galatians: 2:01am On Jan 01, 2021
franklytrue:

This vaccine is not an ordinary one. It is a demonic end time tool. It precedes the mark (microchip). It reconditions the body and alters one's DNA. The person becomes transhuman. Only (saved) humans with normal pure blood go to heaven. It is not revealed that animals from earth go to heaven when they die for they do not, only humans from here go there. If the image of God in you is altered, you are no longer human and can no longer go. This is Satan's plan. He is a great deceiver. We have all been warned: Do not take this vaccine or the microchip that comes after it.

What if the vaccine is forced on people by the military?
Re: Very Soon Nobody Would Be Able To Buy Or Sell Anything Without The Chips by Galatians: 2:05am On Jan 01, 2021
WoundedLamb:

If the mark is not made obvious such that those that accept it know exactly what they are accepting, then it's not allegiance anymore. And any supreme being that punishes you for unknowingly accepting a mark you didn't know it's meaning is not God. Y'all should stop this unnecessary use of fear to lure people. The world is scrambling for the vaccine and this is what Africans are discussing.

Malaria is more deadly than Coronavirus.
Why are they pushing the drugs to everyone?
Re: Very Soon Nobody Would Be Able To Buy Or Sell Anything Without The Chips by Rossintii: 2:08am On Jan 01, 2021
Angeloihe:
I hate hearing stuffs about rapture, end of the world blah blah blah.
These are always coming from people who are not interested in spreading the gospel of love but sharing fear, suspicion and hate.

Just only vaccine you guys are complaining.
why don't u remove all the about 10+ vaccines u had taken as a baby

You prefer miracles to science yet Luke the evangelist was a DOCTOR.

Stop this hypocritical Christianity and u have have a better life.

This 'covid vaccine' is a DNA - altering 'vaccine', the first of its kind ever released to the public.

Plus the vaccine manufacturers have obtained indemnity against prosecution for all damages caused to humans from their 'very safe vaccines'.

You have to Google it, because they won't tell you all this on CNN or AIT.

1 Like

Re: Very Soon Nobody Would Be Able To Buy Or Sell Anything Without The Chips by Rossintii: 2:20am On Jan 01, 2021
vibre:

Go and open a thread where you can discuss your own religion nah? Did anyone prevent you from opening a thread on the religion you believe or if you are an atheist? You guys always come to obviously christian threads to ask if they know there are other religions, do you go to other religions to ask them if they know that there is Christianity? Why don't you just go to another thread if you don't like Christianity and allow christians discuss their religion in peace?

Don't be silly. He was raised in a christian environment, so those will be the first people he will ask about their religion. Those around him.

The wider point he's trying to make is that you christians need to ease up on the whole ''our way or the hell-way'' worldview, which essentially reduces other belief systems to invalid status.

THAT is wrong. There can NEVER be only one way to God.

I mean, are you REALLY saying that if the British had not invaded your lands to loot your resources via colonisation, and introduced THEIR RELIGION in the process, you would all be going to hell?

That is essentially what you christians believe, and it really is the depths of self enslavement to the European.
Re: Very Soon Nobody Would Be Able To Buy Or Sell Anything Without The Chips by WoundedLamb: 2:50am On Jan 01, 2021
Galatians:

Malaria is more deadly than Coronavirus.
Why are they pushing the drugs to everyone?

So because malaria is more serious, they shouldn't bother providing the vaccine? This is a virus, most viruses are not curable. Vaccination serves to prevent them and they are so many other vaccines out for different viruses, corona is neither new nor special. You can decide not to take the vaccine but let those that want it go ahead!

Happy new year.
Re: Very Soon Nobody Would Be Able To Buy Or Sell Anything Without The Chips by Galatians: 4:06am On Jan 01, 2021
ibuildstuff:

Nothing like that jor, u can't travel to some countries without yellow fever vaccine, same will happen to covid 19 vaccine, it's nothing new. U guys are just delusional.

Microchip is a new technology
Re: Very Soon Nobody Would Be Able To Buy Or Sell Anything Without The Chips by Galatians: 4:40am On Jan 01, 2021
sonofElElyon:
Anything done under threat is forced.. it's like saying a rape victim agreed to sex because she did not resist her armed attacker out of fear.. many who take the mark would not wish to take it so they will be forced to take it. That's the truth. Faithful christians would however damn the consequences and refuse to take it while weak christians would.. that is one of the reasons why the Bible says in Revelation that the fearful will have their part in the lake of fire. Anyway, let's leave the issue aside as we both agree that faithful christians will refuse to take the mark though threatened with death.
Also, I find it your own private interpretation that the vast majority of those who will rebel against Christ are unbelievers afraid to challenge Christ's millennial reign. The Bible never said so. They will be "deceived" is what the Bible clearly says.. Satan tempts them and they fall.. Hitherto innocent Adam and Eve wanted more than what God offered and so were deceived in Eden.. same would apply to those who Satan will deceive after the millennial reign.. Their own idea of what life on Earth should be would be different from what Christ offers.. that's the crux..
Lastly, it seems you would have me believe that the great apostle Paul was not one of the elect because he clearly stated that it was indeed possible for him to be a cast away! Anyone and everyone who thinketh he standeth but doesn't take heed, will fall and be a castaway.. no immunity for some.. I therefore disagree with your interpretation of Matthew 24:24.
God bless for sharing your ideas.

p.s. I must however add that God in his sovereign will, will not permit some souls to be lost. Not because they are more faithful than other christians.. God alone knows the reason. That is why God himself will fight some sinners and make their lives a living hell until they give their lives to Christ.. They may end up getting to God's kingdom the "beggar Lazarus style", but God won't allow their souls to be lost.. some may even not bear any real fruits or do anything of note for Christ but God will not let them be lost.. to however say these ones alone are the elect and those who were mightily used, bore fruits and did great exploits for God yet eventually fell and died almost immediately, were never part of the elect just because they were lost is not correct

I agree with you,
If the mark of the beast is something that's clear to people, no one will receive it, no one will chose evil for himself/herself.

I believe people will be deceived before taking it.

1 Like

Re: Very Soon Nobody Would Be Able To Buy Or Sell Anything Without The Chips by Galatians: 4:44am On Jan 01, 2021
paxonel:
by the way, where did you get these things from the bible that there will be end time in our future?

Do you realize that scriptures were written approximately 2000 years ago and the writers didn't have you in mind when they were writing?

This is over 2000 years now, where is the end time let's be realistic?

If you are familiar with the Bible then you will know that what's happening today is the all that were promised in the Bible.
Re: Very Soon Nobody Would Be Able To Buy Or Sell Anything Without The Chips by Galatians: 4:59am On Jan 01, 2021
sonmvayina:
I have a new angel to the anti christ bruhaha.....i think the anti christ is santa clause...He is the one that has replaced jesus in christmas...

More like Satan changed to Santa
Re: Very Soon Nobody Would Be Able To Buy Or Sell Anything Without The Chips by Obc1234(m): 7:18am On Jan 01, 2021
So you better go and have it
Re: Very Soon Nobody Would Be Able To Buy Or Sell Anything Without The Chips by ibuildstuff(m): 7:20am On Jan 01, 2021
Galatians:

Microchip is a new technology
Are u kidding me?
Microchip a new technology?

Shey u don high this new yr.
Re: Very Soon Nobody Would Be Able To Buy Or Sell Anything Without The Chips by paxonel(m): 7:33am On Jan 01, 2021
Galatians:

If you are familiar with the Bible then you will know that what's happening today is the all that were promised in the Bible.

I'm familiar with the bible .
What's happening today has been happening from the beginning of the fall of man(Adam and Eve) and have absolutely nothing to do with bible prophecies.

There is no prophecy of the bible that prophesied any event that will happen in our current day or our future.
Re: Very Soon Nobody Would Be Able To Buy Or Sell Anything Without The Chips by franklytrue(m): 9:36pm On Jan 01, 2021
Galatians:

What if the vaccine is forced on people by the military?
They would soon go about that and it will be brutal for those resisting it. If a person rejects it in their spirit even when they try to force them, it will not bond with them and they will not be connected (be in damnable covenant) with Satan.
It is an agreement (covenant). One has to agree with the receipt of it before the covenant (bonding agreement) takes place.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Very Soon Nobody Would Be Able To Buy Or Sell Anything Without The Chips by petra1(m): 6:37am On Jan 02, 2021
Ihedinobi3:

Hello

I think that the Scriptures are clear that the mark of the Beast is a tattoo, not any kind of chip. The use of the preposition "in" in the KJV is no proof at all that it is an insertion into the skin. Consider the following:

What do you expect from a writer in the bible generation to write. When he can only call vehicles of the last day battle chariots ! . Do you really think the last battle will be with Swords and chariots?

They spoke from their perspective. The principle is the key . The word for mark also means scratch ,etching etc. Thats not the point. Definitely there will be an implant and most probably have a physical mark or not
Re: Very Soon Nobody Would Be Able To Buy Or Sell Anything Without The Chips by petra1(m): 6:40am On Jan 02, 2021
paxonel:
I'm familiar with the bible .
What's happening today has been happening from the beginning of the fall of man(Adam and Eve) and have absolutely nothing to do with bible prophecies.

I doubt your Bible familiarity

There is no prophecy of the bible that prophesied any event that will happen in our current day or our future.

The bible is more current than your newspaper

1 Like

Re: Very Soon Nobody Would Be Able To Buy Or Sell Anything Without The Chips by petra1(m): 6:42am On Jan 02, 2021
Galatians:

Very correct

1 Like

Re: Very Soon Nobody Would Be Able To Buy Or Sell Anything Without The Chips by petra1(m): 6:44am On Jan 02, 2021
enilove:
. It is
going to be Very small with all your data and secretly carrying the name or mark of the Devil.

The new vaccine has luccifer in its name

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4d_c_8U6oXY
Re: Very Soon Nobody Would Be Able To Buy Or Sell Anything Without The Chips by AntiChristian: 8:10am On Jan 02, 2021
enilove:

No murderer can make heaven
When you drink sniper or otapiapia , you have murdered yourself , you can't make heaven.

To you , anything true , righteous , of God to save souls are false . But the works of the devil , your master , is the truth.

I pity you because Satan will not be able to help when he and his followers shall be thrown into hell.

Will Samson that killed himself with others make heaven?
Re: Very Soon Nobody Would Be Able To Buy Or Sell Anything Without The Chips by paxonel(m): 11:10am On Jan 02, 2021
petra1:

I doubt your Bible familiarity

The bible is more current than your newspaper
where is the Galatians who quoted me?
Re: Very Soon Nobody Would Be Able To Buy Or Sell Anything Without The Chips by Ihedinobi3: 12:20pm On Jan 02, 2021
petra1:

What do you expect from a writer in the bible generation to write. When he can only call vehicles of the last day battle chariots ! . Do you really think the last battle will be awards and chariots? They spoke from their perspective. The principle is the key . The work for mark also means scratch ,etching etc. Thats not the point. Definitely there will be and implant and most probably have a physical mark or not

Hello.

Perhaps the writer was constrained by the technological limitations of his time, perhaps he was not. One thing that you and I seem to agree on is that he most certainly did not say that there would be an implantation. He spoke of, as you have said, an etching or a scratching, but definitely not an insertion. Perhaps we who live in these times should be expected to understand that biometric chips and other forms of insertions should not be ruled out, but this is an interpretation of what the writer actually says, not the actual text, so it could be wrong. As it is, I see no real reason why an insertion could not have been accommodated in John's writing. Even if micro- and nanochip technology did not exist in his day, the concept of insertions were not altogether nonexistent. It was possible for him to state things in a way that would have accommodated us today without completely losing his audience at the time. That is an argument, but it does not mean that John could not have done what you said that he did.

My position is to stand with what the actual text leads me to believe, namely, that there will be, as you put it, an etching or a scratching on the skin of the forehead or the right hand for everyone who yields to the seductions or threats of the Antichrist and chooses to accept his mark as a result.

Even further, when we take into consideration the effects of the massive trumpet judgments that will hit the world in the first half of the Tribulation, it seems obvious to me that there will be significant disruptions of modern technology. Whether we will still have the capacity to make such technology in the chaos of that time, assuming that any of it is retained, remains to be seen. It seems far more likely that a tattoo is more realistic to expect then. No matter the state of technology, tattoos have always been somewhat easy to administer.

Finally, if we take into account that the mark is a bold declaration of allegiance to the Antichrist, it seems that something very visible is to be expected, not something hidden.

All the above taken together suggests to me that it is not going to be a chip or any other kind of insertion. And that only makes stronger the idea that John meant exactly what he said: that the mark will be a visible etching or scratching on the forehead or on the right hand.
Re: Very Soon Nobody Would Be Able To Buy Or Sell Anything Without The Chips by petra1(m): 4:15pm On Jan 02, 2021
Ihedinobi3:

Hello.

Perhaps the writer was constrained by the technological limitations of his time,

Well maybe ,maybe not. I also saw a lot of typo errors in my post that you quoted . Corrections made

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Any Fulani Herdsman You See , Kill Him, Cut His Head - Apostle Suleiman / ... / Top 6 Pastors That Are Heavily Involved In Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.