Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Very Soon Nobody Would Be Able To Buy Or Sell Anything Without The Chips - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Very Soon Nobody Would Be Able To Buy Or Sell Anything Without The Chips (68267 Views)

666: A Day Is Coming When Money Alone Won't Be Able To Buy You Food (Pic) / 2020 - 2029 The Last Decade Of The Church ( The Rapture Will Happen Very Soon!!) / The Rapture Will Happen Very Soon!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Very Soon Nobody Would Be Able To Buy Or Sell Anything Without The Chips by Ihedinobi3: 5:24pm On Jan 02, 2021
petra1:

Well maybe ,maybe not. I also saw a lot of typo errors in my post that you quoted . Corrections made

I obviously don't think that there is a real doubt what the Bible teaches here, but you are certainly free to believe or doubt anything you please.
Re: Very Soon Nobody Would Be Able To Buy Or Sell Anything Without The Chips by stblessing(f): 6:53pm On Jan 02, 2021
Ihedinobi3:

I obviously don't think that there is a real doubt what the Bible teaches here, but you are certainly free to believe or doubt anything you please.
but i thought d mark will be given wen d antichrist takes control, sometym in d middle of the seven year tribulation?
Re: Very Soon Nobody Would Be Able To Buy Or Sell Anything Without The Chips by Ihedinobi3: 7:06pm On Jan 02, 2021
stblessing:
but i thought d mark will be given wen d antichrist takes control, sometym in d middle of the seven year tribulation?

Hi there.

Your thinking is right. The mark will begin to be given after the middle of the Tribulation when the identity of the Antichrist has been revealed.

5 The beast was given a mouth to utter proud words and blasphemies and to exercise its authority for forty-two months. 6 It opened its mouth to blaspheme God, and to slander his name and his dwelling place and those who live in heaven. 7 It was given power to wage war against God’s holy people and to conquer them. And it was given authority over every tribe, people, language and nation. 8 All inhabitants of the earth will worship the beast—all whose names have not been written in the Lamb’s book of life, the Lamb who was slain from the creation of the world. 9 Whoever has ears, let them hear. 10 “If anyone is to go into captivity, into captivity they will go. If anyone is to be killed with the sword, with the sword they will be killed.” This calls for patient endurance and faithfulness on the part of God’s people. 11 Then I saw a second beast, coming out of the earth. It had two horns like a lamb, but it spoke like a dragon. 12 It exercised all the authority of the first beast on its behalf, and made the earth and its inhabitants worship the first beast, whose fatal wound had been healed. 13 And it performed great signs, even causing fire to come down from heaven to the earth in full view of the people. 14 Because of the signs it was given power to perform on behalf of the first beast, it deceived the inhabitants of the earth. It ordered them to set up an image in honor of the beast who was wounded by the sword and yet lived. 15 The second beast was given power to give breath to the image of the first beast, so that the image could speak and cause all who refused to worship the image to be killed. 16 It also forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads, 17 so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of its name. 18 This calls for wisdom. Let the person who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man. That number is 666 [ways].
Revelation 13:5-18 (NIV)

3 Don’t let anyone deceive you in any way, for that day will not come until the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the man doomed to destruction. 4 He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up in God’s temple, proclaiming himself to be God. 5 Don’t you remember that when I was with you I used to tell you these things? 6 And now you know what is holding him back, so that he may be revealed at the proper time. 7 For the secret power of lawlessness is already at work; but the one who now holds it back will continue to do so till he is taken out of the way. 8 And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord Jesus will overthrow with the breath of his mouth and destroy by the splendor of his coming. 9 The coming of the lawless one will be in accordance with how Satan works. He will use all sorts of displays of power through signs and wonders that serve the lie, 10 and all the ways that wickedness deceives those who are perishing. They perish because they refused to love the truth and so be saved.
2 Thessalonians 2:3-10 (NIV)

Comparing the two passages above leads us to the understanding that it is only after the Antichrist has established himself as God and taken control of all the nations of the earth that the mark will begin to be given.
Re: Very Soon Nobody Would Be Able To Buy Or Sell Anything Without The Chips by vibre: 12:53pm On Jan 06, 2021
Rossintii:

Don't be silly. He was raised in a christian environment, so those will be the first people he will ask about their religion. Those around him.

The wider point he's trying to make is that you christians need to ease up on the whole ''our way or the hell-way'' worldview, which essentially reduces other belief systems to invalid status.

THAT is wrong. There can NEVER be only one way to God.

I mean, are you REALLY saying that if the British had not invaded your lands to loot your resources via colonisation, and introduced THEIR RELIGION in the process, you would all be going to hell?

That is essentially what you christians believe, and it really is the depths of self enslavement to the European.
Don't be silly, this thread is not the environment he was raised in. Like I said, this is an obviously christian thread so if you don't like christianity, move on or open your own thread to discuss whatever religion you like. Don't come to an obviously christian thread and be acting offended that other religions views were not recognized in it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Any Fulani Herdsman You See , Kill Him, Cut His Head - Apostle Suleiman / ... / Top 6 Pastors That Are Heavily Involved In Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.