Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,743 members, 7,955,838 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:37 PM

Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World - Properties (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World (99427 Views)

Tallest Building In Ebonyi Abandoned By State Government / Abandoned Mansions: Estate Deserted In Abuja (Photos) / Tallest Building In Anambra State Abandoned (Video, Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by BarrSly: 1:47am On Dec 21, 2020
This may really be Alister Crowley’s real house but people have definitely messed with the real arrangement.

The scribblings all over the wall was done by some kids inclusive of the writing of (what are you doing in my house?).

This is my evidence; below is a supposed picture from his house but if you look closer in the yellow circle you’ll see a painting of Homer Simpson from The Simpsons.

However you might wish to say that Aleister Crowley may have been a fan of The Simpsons but No!!

Aleister Crowley died in the year 1947 and the first episode of The Simpsons aired on the 17th day of December 1989.

Hmmm who knows, with the whole mystery around The Simpsons and it being an instrument of prediction, could one also say that Aleister Crowley saw the future?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by Gentlebuka(m): 3:50am On Dec 21, 2020
gypsey:
I don't need to know what you know and you don't know what i know. smiley as I said, spirituality my butt! If it cannot feed starving children, provide warm shelter for homeless chidren freezing in freezing cold winter or cure children of illnesses, provide shelter also for thousands of homeless children in India, stop the bombing of children in Yemen, stop child labours, stop the trafficking of children for sex and exploitation then Fucck spirituality.

cheers!.

Sometime you'll understand. Right now, it's probably not your destiny to understand. What it takes to solve all these is human beings like you and me. When Jesus Christ was on earth, he didn't stop all the suffering in the world, but He did His part. You should do same, irrespective of whether you believe in spirituality or not.

2 Likes

Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by NoContract(m): 4:14am On Dec 21, 2020
So much spiritual knowledge yet your country is still in tatters and is being ran by dunces.
Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by Emeraldgreene(f): 4:49am On Dec 21, 2020
GofuckYourself:

PLEASE TELL ME IN DETAILS ABOUT REINCARNATION AND PAST EARTH LIVES AND HOW IT AFFECTS CURRENT LIFE . PLEASE. I MET SOMEONE WHO SEEMED VERY FAMILIAR TO ME IN DZ LIFE.PLEASE EXPLY IN DETAILS DEAR . THANK U.
Again I warn you severely if truly you have some peripheral knowledge then you know the consequences

Be warned how you mislead others

Everything I know of spiritism I was taught by my grandma (now late) from age 5 . I grew up staying with her learning firstly about the beings ..what whites call fairies ,elves and garden gnomes

I learned about all these beings and how to communicate with them , how to bring them close and keep them far. I learned about the good ones and the bad ones

I learned about the ones for water , air , fire , plants and soil

I learned about the dates and stars , I learned about the power of native names called at your birth

I learned about possession have seen it live and direct

I learned about reincarnation

I learned about the power of past Earth lives and their influence in current ones

I learned about the witching hour

I learned about the human blood and it's uses

I learned about all the plants and their powerful ones

I learned about animals and their protective ways

I learned about spirit travel i learned about the spirit body

I learned about protection from evil and why spiritism isn't taught openly

I learned about every single demon and their tongue

I learned about the life after death

I learned of the lands up and down in the spirit world

Bros I have learned way too much and sacrificed too much for chartalans like you to tell me what not

Beware spiritism isn't a joke

I know what all this knowledge has caused me

Bros this isn't a movie

Becareful

Enough said
Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by Aboki99(m): 5:34am On Dec 21, 2020
CharleyBright:

Did you say over 90% of Northern Muslims are peaceful and law abiding? That's a Capital Lie.
I lived in Kano for 4yrs after NYSC, I survived 3 deadly riots in those 4yrs.
To say the truth, it is the reverse of what you say. Over 90% of average Northern Muslim has a violent tendency to kill at least provocation.

Whoever has ever lived in the north knows what you are saying is far from the truth. As a past corps member, I was privileged to know that corps members lived life in the comfort of their lodges, they never embed themselves in the larger society. Even those who teach in public secondary schools intermingle with a small fraction of people whose patterns of behaviour is not a good enough representative sample of the larger population. This is more so with google generation corps members you are probably a member of who go to their state of their PPA with preconceived and entrenched stereotypes that may be impossible to shed in a few months time. Receive some wisdom, young man, never count urself as those who have lived in the north.

1 Like

Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by Coldsteel(m): 8:02am On Dec 21, 2020
Praktikals:

Your grandma has don you more harm than good. What do you need all those 'knowledge' for? Does it make you richer than Dangote or more powerful than a common street councilor? Last last, if you misbehave where soldier deh, them go still whonzz you hot slap and heaven will not fall. Yeye
Don't be too sure bro...In as much as I detest their practices,the soldier may not live till the next Dawn and they are powerful in another sense of it
Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by lastempero: 8:12am On Dec 21, 2020
Una get this kind power and buhari nebuchadnezzar dey up there dey tidy every one up n down.
Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by Purewata11: 8:18am On Dec 21, 2020
Gentlebuka:

What you don't know, sire, is that spirituality can do all what you mentioned, but one man or a few people cannot do it alone. In a world where a lot of people do not believe in anything spiritual, what do you expect? Morever, people have freewill so someone who is spiritual isn't supposed to control people's freewill even if it's for the good (so i read, perhaps its not an offence to actually do that but am not sure). Kidnappers, etc are the ones tasked with advising themselves and adopting a good living, no one can do that for them. If the whole world believed in spirituality and know at least the basics of how the spiritual works, you can be sure as hell that the world would have been a much better place. It's because people lack spiritual knowledge that they can have the mind and audacity to do certain things thinking that nothing can happen. Also, there are breeds of individuals who have the spiritual knowledge and still choose to wallow in evil. Its freewill. No human can change the whole world alone no matter how spiritual he or she is. Every single person on planet earth is tasked with the responsibility of changing himself and being good, then the whole world will be good. A few spiritual people cannot do that.
I was about to reply him the same thing !!! It’s a personal journey !! My journey can’t affect your life only if our paths cross !! I don’t know much about spirituality but this little I know !!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by Purewata11: 8:33am On Dec 21, 2020
gypsey:
I don't need to know what you know and you don't know what i know. smiley as I said, spirituality my butt! If it cannot feed starving children, provide warm shelter for homeless chidren freezing in freezing cold winter or cure children of illnesses, provide shelter also for thousands of homeless children in India, stop the bombing of children in Yemen, stop child labours, stop the trafficking of children for sex and exploitation then Fucck spirituality.

cheers!.
. Oga your inputs just makes me want to insult you because it drives home no meaning , spirituality is a personal journey of self discovery and truth seeking and self awareness on the spiritual level !!! Oga me going on a personal journey to discover my self why I was put in were I am , for what reason to accomplish what goal would not stop another person from bombing innocent people or stop some one out there from dying of starvation or cold !! I’m
Not a pro but from the little I know I stand to be corrected !!
Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by OLUROCKS(m): 8:53am On Dec 21, 2020
GofuckYourself:

Practising what ?

Dude

You don't know anything

Where you are aware of it or not the spiritual world goes on existing

If you like believe when you die you see moses or mohamed that's your own cup of tea

On your death bed you will realize what's what

Those are the type of people who keep sleeping in and out of coma on their death bed

Because where they expected to see moses or jesus it mohamed the horror that awaits then is frightening them

The deeds they sowed while alive

There is no so called judgment at death as people believe

The judgment is the world which your earth life has created for you

Either you meet angels if you lived a good life or demons

But you go on living

Don't believe

Wait till you die and see for yourself

if you don't mind sharing more on the afterlife events

been disturbed lately of the afterlife events and would really appreciate some info
Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by Nobody: 8:58am On Dec 21, 2020
Purewata11:
. Oga your inputs just makes me want to insult you because it drives home no meaning , spirituality is a personal journey of self discovery and truth seeking and self awareness on the spiritual level !!! Oga me going on a personal journey to discover my self why I was put in were I am , for what reason to accomplish what goal would not stop another person from bombing innocent people or stop some one out there from dying of starvation or cold !! I’m
Not a pro but from the little I know I stand to be corrected !!
I don't give a shit what you think. grin you can insult me all you like i don'r give two shits, everything you have wriiten above are rubbish.if your spiritual shit is selfishly only about yourself then keep that shit to yourself I don'r wanna know. cheesy.
Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by Nobody: 9:22am On Dec 21, 2020
Gentlebuka:

Sometime you'll understand. Right now, it's probably not your destiny to understand. What it takes to solve all these is human beings like you and me. When Jesus Christ was on earth, he didn't stop all the suffering in the world, but He did His part. You should do same, irrespective of whether you believe in spirituality or not.
Good, now you are thinking rationally, you are right. Although i don't believe in Jesus christ also, Yes, I am doing my part that is how i knew these things. That is why i am only interested only in things that can or would change humans lives positively. I am not sure spirituality or ism would do that, spiritualism appears selfishly like a personal thing which should be kep to one's self.

The reason i made my initial comment was that i read on this thread comments where some goons where threatning each other with their so called spiritualism, what they know about it and how they could do harm to other people with their experiences on spiritualisms, how many years it took them to learn about how to cause harm to people, And I thought, what bullshit! cheesy if that is what spiritualism is about then fucck it! That is why i thought use the spirituality or ism to save lives rather.
Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by Treborblue(m): 9:34am On Dec 21, 2020
Aremu01:
What an interesting thread!
Swears gofvckyourself really got me hooked

1 Like

Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by Treborblue(m): 9:37am On Dec 21, 2020
GofuckYourself:

In the evening brother
Have we met before I'm the past life or where you sent to shape my destiny
Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by Treborblue(m): 9:44am On Dec 21, 2020
Nuttella:
Give yourself to the all powerful God, that path you are following will lead you no where, you will just be doing astral projection, sucking blood of people you can manage to suck, ofcourse you can't suck mine, and worshipping Satan who can't say "Jesus Christ" cause of the damage it does to his kingdom. You know it and I know it. Why decieve yourself?

Read his words with a open mind and you would know better than to rebuke him cause he hasn't rebuked your religion

1 Like

Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by CharleyBright(m): 9:45am On Dec 21, 2020
Aboki99:

Whoever has ever lived in the north knows what you are saying is far from the truth. As a past corps member, I was privileged to know that corps members lived life in the comfort of their lodges, they never embed themselves in the larger society. Even those who teach in public secondary schools intermingle with a small fraction of people whose patterns of behaviour is not a good enough representative sample of the larger population. This is more so with google generation corps members you are probably a member of who go to their state of their PPA with preconceived and entrenched stereotypes that may be impossible to shed in a few months time. Receive some wisdom, young man, never count urself as those who have lived in the north.

Well, you are entitled to your opinion because you desperately seek to defend our kin. But I speak from personal experience while living and serving in Kano. I escaped 3 deadly riots in the course of 4yrs. The same people that I used to help with money and clothes, the same were the ones that came to attack and loot and burn my house in the last riot.
An average northern Muslim only pretends but doesn't like a non Muslim and are likely to go volatile on slightest provocation or any chance to inflict mayhem even unjustly. An average Kano youth only relates with you based on what he can benefit from you. Same person u felt was amiable will be very volatile with so much hatred when bad situations present itself. I have seen loads of people killed by seemingly harmless Northern youths at various riots in Kano.
Kano resonate with me as a volatile city. I know what I say, and I speak the truth.
And point of correction, am not a young man. I bet you that I am a lot older than you. I am absolutely sure of that.
When I gained admission into university, you were probably still a toddler playing with sand. I don't mean disrespect here. But it is likely a fact.
Be careful not to assume you are older than people u have not seen or met.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by Treborblue(m): 9:55am On Dec 21, 2020
GofuckYourself:

Hmmmm

Deep question

Bro it takes you questioning your spirit , prayers , deep.prayers and asking the right questions

Firstly you have to unlearn all you think you know

You have to first know yourself

Know who you are
Know you are separate from the body you have which is just a dress
My brother its a whole new life and awareness
The main reason I believe most of your words is because Christ himself or better still yeshua will reincarnate again so it was said by the Bible in an indirect way
Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by Nobody: 9:56am On Dec 21, 2020
thatsleepboy1:

pls can you tell me about my past life and the reason why I masturbate alot, the reason why I'm always scared of little things and scared of even doing sth big and self esteem issues and a way out. thanks brother.
You masturbate a lot because you are yet to cast out the spirit of masturbation in you, you know that masturbation has a spirit right?

I want you to give your life to Christ, study the word of God and promise yourself you won't masturbate again, if you want, I can send you prayer points for deliverance from masturbation, you pray those prayers by 12am, when you are done with those prayers, you will not masturbate again. Also you have the spirt of fear in you.

1 Like

Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by Treborblue(m): 9:57am On Dec 21, 2020
GofuckYourself:

Okay we are going to talk tonight

Do hit me up to my number at my signature
Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by Treborblue(m): 10:01am On Dec 21, 2020
Praktikals:

People are so gullible. I see people are quoting you and you too are feeling like a super star. Yeye. Your end will be similar to that of the fake pastor that made front page today for impregnating 20 gullible women.
He is a superstar if not you won't also join the bandwagon and quote him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by thatsleepboy1: 10:08am On Dec 21, 2020
Nuttella:
You masturbate a lot because you are yet to cast out the spirit of masturbation in you, you know that masturbation has a spirit right?

I want you to give your life to Christ, study the word of God and promise yourself you won't masturbate again, if you want, I can send you prayer points for deliverance from masturbation, you pray those prayers by 12am, when you are done with those prayers, you will not masturbate again. Also you have the spirt of fear in you.

WOMAN, I'M GONNA PM YOU RIGHT AWAY.

BTW, WHO ARE YOU AND WHERE ARE YOU FROM?

You just amazed me. kindly message me pls on WhatsApp with the number on my sig that ends with 0912 if you can pls. I'll be grateful.
Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by CharleyBright(m): 10:17am On Dec 21, 2020
Aboki99:

But on a slip side, you speak quite intelligently and a lot different from 90% of an average Northern Muslim, so I will give you some slack and take you differently.
There are some very few like you out there in the North, who I can exonerate. But then, I know for sure (as I have seen in time past), when the chips are down in times of deadly riots unleashed on non Muslims, the very best you will do is stay aloof and not be vocal to condemn such acts of volatility and mayhem on human beings. This is of course of your fear. Those that are exposed in the north are so afraid and avoid the volatile youths (almajiris) out there on the streets when they go rampaging. You are careful not to condemn them. These have done more harm than good to the north. That's why the North has become so volatile because the exposed ones have failed to speak out and checkmate the volatile idle youths on the streets.
You and I know I speak the truth.

1 Like

Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by Gentlebuka(m): 2:26pm On Dec 21, 2020
gypsey:
Good, now you are thinking rationally, you are right. Although i don't believe in Jesus christ also, Yes, I am doing my part that is how i knew these things. That is why i am only interested only in things that can or would change humans lives positively. I am not sure spirituality or ism would do that, spiritualism appears selfishly like a personal thing which should be kep to one's self.

The reason i made my initial comment was that i read on this thread comments where some goons where threatning each other with their so called spiritualism, what they know about it and how they could do harm to other people with their experiences on spiritualisms, how many years it took them to learn about how to cause harm to people, And I thought, what bullshit! cheesy if that is what spiritualism is about then fucck it! That is why i thought use the spirituality or ism to save lives rather.

I haven't gone through the whole thread but the brawl at the beginning of the thread was more like a challenge of whom knew better than the other. You know, immediately one talks about blood and spirituality in the same sentence, people begin to think of harm or human sacrifice. But that's not all he talked about. He talked about most things he has learnt in his journey, both good and perhaps bad. He didn't say that he was practicing any of them. Also they weren't threatening to hurt eachother. People do good with spirituality too. There are some people who heal the sick, etc, with their knowledge. The majority of philanthropists believe that when you give, you get. That's a spiritual knowledge and a lot of them donate a lot of money for the needy. The people who use spirituality for bad definitely meet their doom at some point. The people who use it for good get their reward at some point too...maybe in the form of improved life experiences, success and positive achievements, etc

And yes, spirituality is definitely a personal journey in the sense that you shouldn't force other people into it or brag about it. People who delve into naturally get attracted to it. So its more like doing something or reading something you enjoy or have a passion for.
Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by Aboki99(m): 2:38pm On Dec 21, 2020
CharleyBright:

But on a slip side, you speak quite intelligently and a lot different from 90% of an average Northern Muslim, so I will give you some slack and take you differently.
There are some very few like you out there in the North, who I can exonerate. But then, I know for sure (as I have seen in time past), when the chips are down in times of deadly riots unleashed on non Muslims, the very best you will do is stay aloof and not be vocal to condemn such acts of volatility and mayhem on human beings. This is of course of your fear. Those that are exposed in the north are so afraid and avoid the volatile youths (almajiris) out there on the streets when they go rampaging. You are careful not to condemn them. These have done more harm than good to the north. That's why the North has become so volatile because the exposed ones have failed to speak out and checkmate the volatile idle youths on the streets.
You and I know I speak the truth.

Agree with some of your points, though not all and my disagreements pertain to:

(1)To say that good, peaceful, peace-loving and law-abiding northern muslims are few, I think it amounts to, at the very least, a slip of the pen. The Hausas say that "elders don't lie but their tongues can slip", so I want to give u the respect that your pen slipped on that one! If you have lived among northern muslims my bro, you wont be talking the way you are. Ask those who have,please.
(2) You stated quite rightly that those who cause trouble in the north are "volatile idle youth" or 'almajiri' and, I hasten to add ignorant political thugs. But the thing is it is agents of the state(police, sss, soldiers, nspcc etc) that should be responsible for checking the excesses of all law breakers and not some bright sparks or goody-goody samaritans who, because they want to avoid blanket-labelling, should be intimidated into confronting hardened drug addicts and thugs. Do southern gentlemen like you confront cultists that dot the southern landscape like coals in Newcastle? Or Area boys and OPC miscreants that have organized so many massacres against Hausa/Fulani muslims in the SW? No, you don't, and no one pins the blame on the whole Southern Christian's or be so authoritatively arrogant to order you to do so. You keep your peace but a northern Hausa/Fulani muslim can't have that luxury because he doesn't have the mouth and media to speak for him.
Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by Aboki99(m): 2:46pm On Dec 21, 2020
CharleyBright:

Well, you are entitled to your opinion because you desperately seek to defend our kin. But I speak from personal experience while living and serving in Kano. I escaped 3 deadly riots in the course of 4yrs. The same people that I used to help with money and clothes, the same were the ones that came to attack and loot and burn my house in the last riot.
An average northern Muslim only pretends but doesn't like a non Muslim and are likely to go volatile on slightest provocation or any chance to inflict mayhem even unjustly. An average Kano youth only relates with you based on what he can benefit from you. Same person u felt was amiable will be very volatile with so much hatred when bad situations present itself. I have seen loads of people killed by seemingly harmless Northern youths at various riots in Kano.
Kano resonate with me as a volatile city. I know what I say, and I speak the truth.
And point of correction, am not a young man. I bet you that I am a lot older than you. I am absolutely sure of that.
When I gained admission into university, you were probably still a toddler playing with sand. I don't mean disrespect here. But it is likely a fact.
Be careful not to assume you are older than people u have not seen or met.

If you are above 58 years then I concede you are older than me
Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by Reex12(m): 2:46pm On Dec 21, 2020
Youngboss54:

I can relate with all you've said. Years back i delved into spiritualism/spiritism due to an insatiable hunger and quest to know more. I subscribe to the belief that the spiritual holds sway over the physical. I delved into topics such as astral projection, telekinesis, akashic records, and my favorite was trying to open the third eye. I guess i should not have gone into such prematurely and without a guide cause things began to take a spin immediately i embarked on awakening the third eye. In my attempt to open the third eye, i must have awakened my clairaudience ability. I would be in a room and i could hear people talking and walking but see no one. I got so frightened by this experience and i put a stop to everything cos i realized i was not prepared to handle such power. Now i can't even astral project anymore
But will admit i enjoyed who i was. I tried been upright. I meditated for and hour each day. Prayed for the sick and the poor and always tried to have only thoughts and wishes of love for everyone. Its great knowing someone else has so much indept knowledge about such topic.
Namaste brother
Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by udemzyudex(m): 2:56pm On Dec 21, 2020
Purewata11:
I used to have things like flash backs of my present life like I’ve been in certain situations or taking certain actions I’ve taken before , I usually brush it off as me just skipping cause I smoke trees !! I’ll like to contact you to get more insights on some related matters if you don’t mind ! Greetings
Dejavu
Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by Nobody: 3:56pm On Dec 21, 2020
Gentlebuka:

I haven't gone through the whole thread but the brawl at the beginning of the thread was more like a challenge of whom knew better than the other. You know, immediately one talks about blood and spirituality in the same sentence, people begin to think of harm or human sacrifice. But that's not all he talked about. He talked about most things he has learnt in his journey, both good and perhaps bad. He didn't say that he was practicing any of them. Also they weren't threatening to hurt eachother. People do good with spirituality too. There are some people who heal the sick, etc, with their knowledge. The majority of philanthropists believe that when you give, you get. That's a spiritual knowledge and a lot of them donate a lot of money for the needy. The people who use spirituality for bad definitely meet their doom at some point. The people who use it for good get their reward at some point too...maybe in the form of improved life experiences, success and positive achievements, etc

And yes, spirituality is definitely a personal journey in the sense that you shouldn't force other people into it or brag about it. People who delve into naturally get attracted to it. So its more like doing something or reading something you enjoy or have a passion for.
You have made alot of sense, I get it, thank you! I ve learn't something from you also. smiley
Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by Nobody: 4:09pm On Dec 21, 2020
Crowley revealed alot for those who have eyes to see. He was a ferocious author and wrote deep things of the other side. I will not recommend his writings for the ignorant so as not to meet the bridge of pyschosis, but there are jewels in his written knowledge. Before you that off on your judgment, question yourself about who God is, and also who Satan might be? Ask yourself those questions before you sleep and by the third night you have glipse. Peace and love.
Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by Gentlebuka(m): 4:22pm On Dec 21, 2020
gypsey:
You have made alot of sense, I get it, thank you! I ve learn't something from you also. smiley
You're welcome cheesy
Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by CharleyBright(m): 5:29pm On Dec 21, 2020
Aboki99:

Agree with some of your points, though not all and my disagreements pertain to:

(1)To say that good, peaceful, peace-loving and law-abiding northern muslims are few, I think it amounts to, at the very least, a slip of the pen. The Hausas say that "elders don't lie but their tongues can slip", so I want to give u the respect that your pen slipped on that one! If you have lived among northern muslims my bro, you wont be talking the way you are. Ask those who have,please.
(2) You stated quite rightly that those who cause trouble in the north are "volatile idle youth" or 'almajiri' and, I hasten to add ignorant political thugs. But the thing is it is agents of the state(police, sss, soldiers, nspcc etc) that should be responsible for checking the excesses of all law breakers and not some bright sparks or goody-goody samaritans who, because they want to avoid blanket-labelling, should be intimidated into confronting hardened drug addicts and thugs. Do southern gentlemen like you confront cultists that dot the southern landscape like coals in Newcastle? Or Area boys and OPC miscreants that have organized so many massacres against Hausa/Fulani muslims in the SW? No, you don't, and no one pins the blame on the whole Southern Christian's or be so authoritatively arrogant to order you to do so. You keep your peace but a northern Hausa/Fulani muslim can't have that luxury because he doesn't have the mouth and media to speak for him.

Admittedly, I think I like you, moreso your frankness to a good extent. Am glad you and I are having a reasonable discourse devoid insults and rancour, and that's because you are not like many of your northern brothers who fail to want to see or hear logical reasons.
Am sure you and I do not subscribe to violence and unguarded hatred coming from both divides.
However, since you made comparisons between volatile actions as obtainable in the North and what emanates in the South, I guess you will very well agree with me that your Northern brothers are very well likely to be volatile and attack innocent southerners even when unprovoked. And contrary to that, downsouth Southerners are very unlikely to attack Northerners unduly. When such attacks happens, it is usually as a reprisal attack after the Northerner was volatile. This is why we seldom hear of Religious riots in the South, but these are very common in the North.
Why is it so??
1. Religious Intolerance
2. Envy, bitterness and idleness of the greater Northern youths.
3. Inferiority complex. The average Northern youth feels inferior to a Southern youth, and feels insecure beside his/her southern counterpart while tending to refrain from making close ties. This tendency automatically breeds distrust and brews distant hatred. These are the subtle bane of an average Northern youth.
Am sure you will agree with me.

1 Like

Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by payloader(m): 6:54pm On Dec 21, 2020
bukatyne:

The freedom in Christianity.

You can start praying on your bed and end on your knees to combat sleep.

Read your Bible anywhere, anytime, part anywhere etc.

Just one wrong step in these rituals and the person is toast.
Reminds me of a quote from the Master Himself, "take my yoke upon you, for my burden is easy and my yoke is light". Also reminds me of a confession by a former wiccan. He witnessed a live ritual by a wiccan high priest, who conjured up a demon. He observed every protocol, but the demon deceived them, and a portion of the room wall just dissolved, showing a portion of hell, and another much greater demon walked into the room and mocked the high-priest saying, "You think this puny circle can actually stop me?", while he just picked up the high-priest and tossed him accross the room like a ragdoll. He crash-landed and that was the end. He became completely insane and died twenty years later, in an insane assylum.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

How To Calculate The Number Of Blocks And Cements Needed To Build Your House. / OUR Cctv Installation With Pictures.. / Guys' Apartment That Girls Died For In Those Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.