Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,404 members, 7,830,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World - Properties (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World (98562 Views)

Abandoned Mansions: Estate Deserted In Abuja (Photos) / Tallest Building In Anambra State Abandoned (Video, Pictures) / World's Loneliest House, Abandoned For Over 100 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by foyeks2001(f): 8:29pm On Dec 20, 2020
Kingsean:

pls teach me. I've always been interested from a very tender age. I learnt a little from my grandpa's book of black magic but since he died, I couldn't find those books. I don't intend to use it for anything but I just love to learn. I love to seek knowledge

https://www.nairaland.com/6323763/spiritual-counseling-spiritism-other-related
Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by 280Bracket: 8:30pm On Dec 20, 2020
GofuckYourself:

smiley

Can you tell the spiritualism behind a woman's menstruation and its capable dangers.
Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by Aboki99(m): 8:32pm On Dec 20, 2020
hstar:

Which state please?

At the bolded, currently on it, but keep retarding because of work.

I do that with Hadith too

I love the verse u quoted:
Inna Lasthina Qolu Robbuna LLAH thuma staqamuu.......

Jigawa. That's great. There nothing so beautiful like the Quran. Also have a target to memorize the whole of it but my phd is consuming the time I have.

I also like the verse, it is so beautiful and soul-lifting , bro.
We could chat on WhatsApp if u want. Dunno how to send number privately on Nairaland. U could send me urs if u want .

1 Like

Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by Aboki99(m): 8:32pm On Dec 20, 2020
Aboki99:

Jigawa. That's great. There is nothing so beautiful like the Quran. Also have a target to memorize the whole of it but my phd is consuming the time I have.

We could chat on WhatsApp if u want. Dunno how to send number privately on Nairaland. U could send me urs if u know how to and want .
Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by themanderon: 8:32pm On Dec 20, 2020
Yet many people do doubt the ones practiced in Africa here claiming that the whites do not dabble into the black arts. If the whites had nothing they would not have defeated Africans with their sorcery and all.
Some people think that this world is all about what they see and feel but how wrong they are. There is a world that the physical eyes cannot behold. Some evil humans have mastered this world and they use the forces therein to attack mainly unsuspecting folks who have no idea about where some of their problems are coming from. That's why the Bible said "My people perish cos they lack wisdom. Only Jesus can save cos he has overcome the world for us if only we can receive his free gift of salvation.

14 Likes

Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by Liamm(m): 8:36pm On Dec 20, 2020
futurerex:
Pls, how can I communicate with my spirit/guardian angel Thanks.
you wan fight the angel grin werey grin
Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by Nobody: 8:41pm On Dec 20, 2020
All these goons on here claimining to know spirits and shit! Yet science is making the corona vaccines, they can't even use their so called spiritualism to invent common kettle or spoon, Mr Jeff "Amazon" bezoss made $8 billion in 5 months just delivering goods, his ex wife gave away $45 billion to charity, Mr bezoss and his ex wife do not even do Satanism, spiritualism, prays or attend churches and you people are on here yapping about satan, spirits and shit! I feel sorry for all of you. You people know all these spirit bullshit yet there are no electricity in Your country, people are so poor and hungry, No hospital, no schools for children, in some areas children sits on the ground under trees to learn how to read and write, i pity africans with their ignorance. You goons knows all this spiritual shit yet when you are sick you run to the chemist or medical science doctor, you all are probarbly waiting to get vaccinated with vaccines invented by scientists and medical doctors, I pity you ignoramuses. grin

3 Likes

Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by hstar: 8:44pm On Dec 20, 2020
Aboki99:

Jigawa. That's great. There nothing so beautiful like the Quran. Also have a target to memorize the whole of it but my phd is consuming the time I have.

We could chat on WhatsApp if u want. Dunno how to send number privately on Nairaland. U could send me urs if u want .
Ok, I would cheesy
Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by ViktorCash: 8:47pm On Dec 20, 2020
Garbage lipsrsealed
GofuckYourself:
This write up isn't well written

The OP na learner

Let me enlighten you all

Alister crowley was obssessed with spiritism

He held regular occultic sessions for summoning incubi or moon children

These are demons which can take on human form so they roam the spirit world and are used for evil deeds (these are the spirits ritualists use)

Now to summon them he has done research and found out the dual pentagram you see in the image above

Let me describe a typical summoning ritual

Virgin boys and girls between ages 5 -9 three each are used for each session

These children and stripped naked

Those to partake in the ritual would be nude and armed with shape knives

Now everyone one starts to sexually molest the children both the virgin male and females and Alister who is the high priest starts the incarnation in a demon language he founded
Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by ViktorCash: 8:48pm On Dec 20, 2020
Too much weed grin
GofuckYourself:
This language is ancient hebrew but spoke. Backwards

Even in english translation he writes it backwards

Anyways these children and molested by all attendees and their hearts are cut out all six of them and their blood collected

At the height of this murderous frenzy the incubi appear now mind you only the chief priest can look on them facing backwards through a mirror you can't look at them directly it won't end well

At this point once these demons appear you can order them to do whatever

And a host a virgin who would be temporarily possessed would be brought forth usually a lady between age 13 -16

Mind you because these demons ordinarily can't take on a body to be born on Earth this temporary possession breaks her bones and distorts her body

It's a hard ritual I won't give full details on for obvious reasons but once these demons are given a body you are granted a wish

This is why you see politicians kid nap kids for such rituals and yes th se demons can grant you favors as long as you provide the right ritual

Forget what you see in movies spiritism is deep and very difficult
Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by Lawly: 8:49pm On Dec 20, 2020
osamz007:

contact you again shooo

My guy no take your soul to prove a point. God is real. Heaven is real and hell is also real as well as Satan. Please repent and give yr life to Christ before it's too late. Besides rapture, anybody can die anytime.
Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by Gentlebuka(m): 8:56pm On Dec 20, 2020
Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by Gentlebuka(m): 9:07pm On Dec 20, 2020
gypsey:
All these goons on here claimining to know spirits and shit! Yet science is making the corona vaccines, they can't even use their so called spiritualism to invent common kettle or spoon, Mr Jeff "Amazon" bezoss made $8 billion in 5 months just delivering goods, his ex wife gave away $45 billion to charity, Mr bezoss and his ex wife do not even do Satanism, spiritualism, prays or attend churches and you people are on here yapping about satan, spirits and shit! I feel sorry for all of you. You people know all these spirit bullshit yet there are no electricity in Your country, people are so poor and hungry, No hospital, no schools for children, in some areas children sits on the ground under trees to learn how to read and write, i pity africans with their ignorance. You goons knows all this spiritual shit yet when you are sick you run to the chemist or medical science doctor, you all are probarbly waiting to get vaccinated with vaccines invented by scientists and medical doctors, I pity you ignoramuses. grin

Stfu bro. How do you know Jeff Bezos doesn't do spiritualism? Abi he go come tell you say he dey do spiritualism? For your info, people who are into these things normally hide it. Not saying Jeff is into spiritualism but you can't be sure he isn't into it either.

By the way, I can heal myself. Secondly, life is not all about money bro but if a guy who knows his onion in the area of spirituality wants to be rich, he can do that and more.

2 Likes

Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by emmanuelpopson(m): 9:14pm On Dec 20, 2020
Gentlebuka:

Stfu bro. How do you know Jeff Bezos doesn't do spiritualism? Abi he go come tell you say he dey do spiritualism? For your info, people who are into these things normally hide it. Not saying Jeff is into spiritualism but you can't be sure he isn't into it either.

By the way, I can heal myself. Secondly, life is not all about money bro but if a guy who knows his onion in the area of spirituality wants to be rich, he can do that and more.

U dey mind the guy. He is talking about money whereby he does not know that those rich folks are spirituality inclined than us. This life is spiritual and onky the spiritual in inclined can make that huge success. The same Elon Musk that left SA to US with few dollars is now been celebrated.. If he opens his mouth to see where and how the inspirations and ideas he sees and use come from. He wil be amazed.
The Bible acknowledges the presence of these powers.. I will like people to listen to a message by Apostle Joshua Selman titled Give me this mountain.. And u will understand more.. The guy is novice

2 Likes

Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by Gentlebuka(m): 9:30pm On Dec 20, 2020
emmanuelpopson:

U dey mind the guy. He is talking about money whereby he does not know that those rich folks are spirituality inclined than us. This life is spiritual and onky the spiritual in inclined can make that huge success. The same Elon Musk that left SA to US with few dollars is now been celebrated.. If he opens his mouth to see where and how the inspirations and ideas he sees and use come from. He wil be amazed.
The Bible acknowledges the presence of these powers.. I will like people to listen to a message by Apostle Joshua Selman titled Give me this mountain.. And u will understand more.. The guy is novice

Bro the bolded alone confirms that you know your onion. Let them stay there and be talking trash. Respect cool

1 Like

Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by Lawly: 9:35pm On Dec 20, 2020
payloader:
It is easier being a christian, than dabbling in occultism. The rituals involved are too demanding and extremely dangerous, to say the the least. In Christianity, prayers and Bible meditations alone, make you more powerful than even the most advanced occultists.

Very correct my dear. Please people, Satan has too many ways of deceiving people and one of such is confusion. SURRENDER YOUR LIVES TO GOD. ACCEPT CHRIST AS YOUR SAVIOUR. YOU GAIN A LOT DOING THAT AND YOU PLAY WITH YOUR ETERNAL SOUL DABBLING INTO DEAMONISM.

2 Likes

Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by Lawly: 9:45pm On Dec 20, 2020
GofuckYourself:
[s][/s]

Chai this one is am illiterate molded by nollywood grin

I bet you believe cats are evil

Nincompoop

But I have read the confession and testimony of an ex-powetful wizard and occultist who claimed to have spend half of his adult life in the sea and even at a time granted the opportunity of meeting Satan in person. He asked Satan whether what the bible said about him and Jesus was true but that on mentioning Jesus, Satan was hurt and infuriated and asked him never to mention the name again.

The man's confession was too too too detailed and can be linked to actual events that happened in the past

1 Like

Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by AlphamaleTech1(m): 10:03pm On Dec 20, 2020
WoeBetide666:
Hail Satan

Your name sha
Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by Yaks02(m): 10:03pm On Dec 20, 2020
GofuckYourself:

Sorry I meant to only discourage irresponsibile enthusiasts

I know what it cost me learning about all this over the years

Spiritism isn't for everyone and it isn't shared anyhow

Why do u have interest in spiritism? From all u said, u no b novice at all.
Do u practice it??
Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by AlphamaleTech1(m): 10:04pm On Dec 20, 2020
WoeBetide666:

If you're not hailing Satan, you're wrong. Hail Satan

I wonder how u breath
Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by Nobody: 10:06pm On Dec 20, 2020
Gentlebuka:

Absolute! Rubbish! Your opinion, I don't have to agree with, spiritualism my butt! And I am not your bro. cheesy

If spiritualism cannot change the world for the better or benefit humans positively them fucck spiritualism, if spiritualism cannot end poverty, end all the unercerssary wars, religious wars, children kidnapped, starved, raped, beaten and murdered daily. You goons should go do something positive with your hopeless lives.
Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by CharleyBright(m): 10:17pm On Dec 20, 2020
Aboki99:

Wallahi they do bro. But evil people whether muslims or otherwise, will always find reasons, not matter how deviant and distorted, to be evil. May God guide them, but by now, it should be more than obvious that, these people are the personification of evil, wickedness and ungodliness that they are, and not representative of the majority (over 90%) of peaceful and law abiding muslims. Bro if you have ever lived in the core north and interacted with the average Muslim northerners, you will know that the vast majority of us are intrinsically peaceful, peace-loving and law abiding. The few (less than 10%) that are violent, have unfortunately defined who we are! But that could be part of our trials related to the 70%-muamalat tests we have to pass here on earth, so God can get to " know who are true believers " that keep to the straight and narrow path of His religion despite avalanches of trials from within (Boko Haram, ISIS etc) and without ( the media sensationalization and use of the action of less than 1% violent muslim terrorists like BH and Isis to cancel and blanket-condemn over 1.5 billions peaceful and law abiding muslims). Bro I am not a believer in conspiracy theories but do u honestly think that it is just by coincidence and accidental that just after the attacks of 9/11, muslim terrorists started to spring up left, right and centre, all over the globe? Haba! Did those muslim terrorists just begin to realize that their religion is violent in 2001 (the year 9/11 happened)? And so almost every muslim community (Iraq, Afghanistan, Northern Nigeria, Egypt, Sudan etc) begin to witness eruptions of violent jihadists! This is all the more intriguing that no muslim country can manufacture a Kalashinakov! Haba, let us all start to utilize our number 6. Thank you bro for the genuine question you asked me. I could see its genuineness, believe me, coz both you and I products of our own milieu and could be shaped by what we constantly read in the papers, listen into from the radio or watch on TV. Thanks

Did you say over 90% of Northern Muslims are peaceful and law abiding? That's a Capital Lie.
I lived in Kano for 4yrs after NYSC, I survived 3 deadly riots in those 4yrs.
To say the truth, it is the reverse of what you say. Over 90% of average Northern Muslim has a violent tendency to kill at least provocation.

2 Likes

Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by WoeBetide666: 10:20pm On Dec 20, 2020
AlphamaleTech1:

Your name sha

What's up with it?
Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by Apination(m): 10:29pm On Dec 20, 2020
GofuckYourself:

There is no christian or muslim God

There is only one God

Irrespective of the name you call him Allah jehova God of Abraham Jacob and Issac

The name is iirelevant the most important thing to note is that he is and he is . He is all there is . All powrr cometh from him.. he is the reason for all life and creations, he is the reason life exists , he is all the reasons

So don't let labells or names rub you of recognizing your creator
I disagree with everything you just said, you cannot talk about the importance of a native name in the life of a child and then go on to say God's name is irrelevant. At the mention of the name of Jesus, every knee shall bow.

For those of you looking for what's not looking for you, STOP! The path you want to take will only bring about tears and sorrow. Man was severed from having unlimited access to the spiritual for a reason, God doesn't want you possessing such knowledge unless he chooses to. Jesus is more than enough for you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by Liamm(m): 10:31pm On Dec 20, 2020
Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by Peaceyw(m): 10:47pm On Dec 20, 2020
GofuckYourself:
[s][/s]

Chai this one is am illiterate molded by nollywood grin

I bet you believe cats are evil

Nincompoop
I actually believe cats are evil, chai, I have been scammed
Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by Gentlebuka(m): 10:54pm On Dec 20, 2020
gypsey:
Absolute! Rubbish! Your opinion, I don't have to agree with, spiritualism my butt! And I am not your bro. cheesy

If spiritualism cannot change the world for the better or benefit humans positively them fucck spiritualism, if spiritualism cannot end poverty, end all the unercerssary wars, religious wars, children kidnapped, starved, raped, beaten and murdered daily. You goons should go do something positive with your hopeless lives.

What you don't know, sire, is that spirituality can do all what you mentioned, but one man or a few people cannot do it alone. In a world where a lot of people do not believe in anything spiritual, what do you expect? Morever, people have freewill so someone who is spiritual isn't supposed to control people's freewill even if it's for the good (so i read, perhaps its not an offence to actually do that but am not sure). Kidnappers, etc are the ones tasked with advising themselves and adopting a good living, no one can do that for them. If the whole world believed in spirituality and know at least the basics of how the spiritual works, you can be sure as hell that the world would have been a much better place. It's because people lack spiritual knowledge that they can have the mind and audacity to do certain things thinking that nothing can happen. Also, there are breeds of individuals who have the spiritual knowledge and still choose to wallow in evil. Its freewill. No human can change the whole world alone no matter how spiritual he or she is. Every single person on planet earth is tasked with the responsibility of changing himself and being good, then the whole world will be good. A few spiritual people cannot do that.

1 Like

Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by Nobody: 11:02pm On Dec 20, 2020
Gentlebuka:

What you don't know, sire, is that spirituality can do all what you mentioned, but one man or a few people cannot do it alone. In a world where a lot of people do not believe in anything spiritual, what do you expect? Morever, people have freewill so someone who is spiritual isn't supposed to control people's freewill even if it's for the good (so i read, perhaps its not an offence to actually do that but am not sure). Kidnappers, etc are the ones tasked with advising themselves and adopting a good living, no one can do that for them. If the whole world believed in spirituality and know at least the basics of how the spiritual works, you can be sure as hell that the world would have been a much better place. It's because people lack spiritual knowledge that they can have the mind and audacity to do certain things thinking that nothing can happen. Also, there are breeds of individuals who have the spiritual knowledge and still choose to wallow in evil. Its freewill. No human can change the whole world alone no matter how spiritual he or she is. Every single person on planet earth is tasked with the responsibility of changing himself and being good, then the whole world will be good. A few spiritual people cannot do that.
I don't need to know what you know and you don't know what i know. smiley as I said, spirituality my butt! If it cannot feed starving children, provide warm shelter for homeless chidren freezing in freezing cold winter or cure children of illnesses, provide shelter also for thousands of homeless children in India, stop the bombing of children in Yemen, stop child labours, stop the trafficking of children for sex and exploitation then Fucck spirituality.

cheers!.
Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by thatsleepboy1: 11:20pm On Dec 20, 2020
Aboki99:

No problem, you are welcome. U can send me your WhatsApp contact so I'll WhatsApp you inshaAllah. Thanks

It is on my sig. 0912
Thanks brother
Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by Gabe427: 11:24pm On Dec 20, 2020
acenazt:
Damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just listened to something related to this on a track titled 'Waiting Room by Logic on his Album Everybody' I'd like to learn from you if that's ok Please. Or just point me towards knowledge.

you listen to logic ...one who has an eye for true music with lyrics I laugh when most Nigerians mention people they think have lyrics

2 Likes

Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by Pharaoh4rin(m): 11:58pm On Dec 20, 2020
weblord1900:

Seek a medical support instead bro

That's deja vu
Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by redsun(m): 1:36am On Dec 21, 2020
Gospelpreacher1:
The World has witnessed various forms of wickedness by People, groups and associations

The World itself has become a wicked place because of the evils and doings of the Inhabitants of the Earth.

The Truth is we are yet to see the real Wickedness in action. It's gonna be live here on Earth after the Saints are taken away in the Rapture.

Then will the World see Wickedness Officially in Hands and Foot.

That is why we are here Day by day, Moment by Moment to Preach and show humans the way to avoid being Here during that period which is about to hit the Earth.

All you need is to say YES to JESUS Christ.

Contact us or See our Signature if you see the need to.

Who can be more wicked than Nigerian politicians that sulk the blood of suckling infants without any sense of guilt or remorse for their atrocities? They deliberately destroy the lives millions and that of generations to come with their unruliness.

You are waiting for the imaginary rapture that will never be when all you've to change your misfortune is now. You need to be conscious of your surrounding and your sense of being to be able to take charge of the situation.

Man is a devil and the same man is a god. The dispositions people exhibit in life depend on their understanding of themselves.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Guys' Apartment That Girls Died For In Those Days / Latest Promo Price For Stone Coated Roof Sheets / ₦500 Million Lagos House Causes A Stir Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.