Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,996 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World - Properties (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World (98469 Views)

Abandoned Mansions: Estate Deserted In Abuja (Photos) / Tallest Building In Anambra State Abandoned (Video, Pictures) / World's Loneliest House, Abandoned For Over 100 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by Saao(m): 6:23pm On Dec 20, 2020
GofuckYourself:

Practising what ?

Dude

You don't know anything

Where you are aware of it or not the spiritual world goes on existing

If you like believe when you die you see moses or mohamed that's your own cup of tea

On your death bed you will realize what's what

Those are the type of people who keep sleeping in and out of coma on their death bed

Because where they expected to see moses or jesus it mohamed the horror that awaits then is frightening them

The deeds they sowed while alive

There is no so called judgment at death as people believe

The judgment is the world which your earth life has created for you

Either you meet angels if you lived a good life or demons

But you go on living

Don't believe

Wait till you die and see for yourself
I'm not ready to learn anything about it cuz u already warned but want to ask you a personal question. What do you believe? What do you practice?
Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by chudez0147(m): 6:32pm On Dec 20, 2020
GofuckYourself:
[s][/s]

You are a goat
You are a total goat

It's people like you I keep away from spiritism

You are naive frauds with no knowledge who just make noise

You are like Chinese phones , flashy looking but low quality in build no substance

You don't know anything

Just a fraud who uses buzz words to deceive people or rather to the less discerning

If you see you go run

Lastly spiritism isn't a religion its a journey

Shut up
You seem to know way too much about spirituality
Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by StubbornWife(f): 6:39pm On Dec 20, 2020
Yes, there are powers, there are forces, there is an afterlife. These powers are available if you are willing to pay the price, can you pay it?
Blood sacrifices, rituals, the study of texts, drinking various substances amongst other things. It is not a path for the faint-hearted, so you must make up your mind.
On the way, there would be a lot of charlatans trying to deceive you, but you must remain focused on the search for the truth.
What is the truth?

1. There are powers to achieve whatever you want.
2. There is a price to pay, and it often involves blood.
3. What if I told you that there was already a package with all the steps completed?

The ultimate sacrifice is the sacrifice of Jesus on the cross of Calvary. In all major world religions, when sin or curses are to be removed from a man's head, they use the blood of a goat kid or lamb or any other innocent animal.

For the life of the flesh is in the blood, and I have given it to you upon the altar to make atonement (a covering) for your souls; for it is the blood that makes atonement (a covering) for your souls. (Leviticus 17:11, N.K.J.V.

All major world religions including Christianity and Islam also agree that Jesus was sinless when he was on earth. He became that innocent animal that had to die, and as he died on that cross, he became the last time a blood sacrifice was ever necessary.

Revelation 1:5: and from Jesus Christ, the faithful witness, the firstborn from the dead, and the ruler over the kings of the earth. To Him who loves us and washed us from our sins in His own blood.

As he rose up, he became a lottery for all men. No need to do any blood sacrifice for your sins or because you are looking for power. All you have to do is to receive Jesus because: -
(But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: John 1.12)

Since we all agree that there is God, imagine the power that you would enjoy as a son of God!!
As a son of God, you have complete authority over all the powers that exist in the world, in fact, they all answer to you -

(9.For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.
10 And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and powersmiley Colossians 2.9-10

Eph 1:20 Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places,
Eph 1:21 Far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come:
Eph 1:22 And hath put all things under his feet...

Php 2:9 Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:
Php 2:10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;

In fact, the ability to control spirits and demons isn't a big deal as you will see shortly -
Luk 10:17 And the seventy returned again with joy, saying, Lord, even the devils are subject unto us through thy name.
Luk 10:18 And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.
Luk 10:19 Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.
Luk 10:20 Notwithstanding in this rejoice not, that the spirits are subject unto you; but rather rejoice, because your names are written in heaven.

The greatest trepidation a man can face is at his point of death, and the greatest peace is that of a dying man who is sure of where he is going. spirits can give you power to disappear, make people sick, vomit money, but spirits can never assure you of how your end would be. A time would come when the wealth acquired would mean nothing to you.

I am writing these because the devil has no free gift, he comes to steal, kill and destroy (John 10.10). He makes his powers look attractive, disguising the names - natural magic, earth magic, white witchcraft, old magic etc. Baba na format. When you enter you no go believe how e go change am for you. You never wonder why the so-called babalawo wey dey run package for boys no dey use the package for themselves? Because even the bible in PROVERBS 10.22 says [color=#990000]the blessings of God makes you rich, and he adds no sorrow with it. Meaning say e get the kind rich wey you go be ehn, you go dey cry on top. For for God side, whatever he give you na FREE GIFT. (Rom 6.23b)
Use your head ooo...

So you need the power wey God dey give, wey fit put you far above all the powers that this thread was created to advertize[/color]

[b]1. Ask Jesus to come into your life - Forsake your sins and be born again. Romans 10:9-10
that if you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved; for with the heart a person believes, resulting in righteousness, and with the mouth he confesses, resulting in salvation.

2. Be baptized by immersion in water.
Colossians 2:12 having been buried with Him in baptism, in which you were also raised up with Him through faith in the working of God, who raised Him from the dead.

3. Receive the Holy Spirit. Acts 1.8 “But you shall receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you;

Acts 2:38
Peter said to them, “Repent, and each of you be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins; and you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.

1Jn 5:8 And there are three that bear witness in earth, the Spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one. [/b]

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by hstar: 6:40pm On Dec 20, 2020
deltateam:

Provide your contact for a duel between you two. Otherwise you are a charlatan and a coward.
grin
For where?
U wan kill him?
It starts and ends on Nairaland! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by hstar: 6:42pm On Dec 20, 2020
Liamm:
sir please can you make a thread to share your knowledge and/or experience in spiritism. I'm fascinated by the little knowledge you've shared and I believe it's same for some nairalanders
Yes, if he can create special thread on that, it would be fantastic
Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by privaldo: 6:42pm On Dec 20, 2020
IkpuNnegiEwu44:
All these confused Grail message and amorc wannabe in this thread feeling funky. Make una go siddon

grin grin cheesy Guy I swear people self fey fall for am. Person wey understand Spiritsim go know say the guy they talk nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by descarado: 6:43pm On Dec 20, 2020
AngelicBeing:
Good you abandoned religion but I want you to come back to God , his love, mercy and grace will bring you back to Him( Jesus Christ).
Ameeen kiss
I will do that cos of u cheesy kiss

3 Likes

Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by thatsleepboy1: 6:43pm On Dec 20, 2020
CalvinGaye:

Hmm! Oga you were a Monkey in your past life.
A very timid one.
Lol!

Lol. comedian
Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by pyro62(m): 6:44pm On Dec 20, 2020
Righteousness89 where art thou.

You go don chop ban because
Your silence is deafening.

Come and see food
Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by Mars16(m): 6:46pm On Dec 20, 2020
privaldo:

You Christains are clowns, you're exactly like the Muslims you despise just that your days of carrying weapons are over. Extremist.
Jesus is the only way except him no other way.

2 Likes

Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by Olatara(f): 6:47pm On Dec 20, 2020
GofuckYourself:

Which of your grand parents are you closer to?
Is it the name they call 'oriki' in Yoruba.

2 Likes

Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by foyeks2001(f): 6:50pm On Dec 20, 2020
GofuckYourself:

You still didn't answer grin

Have you had lunch today ?

I would like to know about myself also pls
Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by SWORD419(m): 6:54pm On Dec 20, 2020
Ofemmanu1:

Do Boko Haram knows this too?
Are boko haram muslims?
Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by Ofemmanu1: 6:56pm On Dec 20, 2020
SWORD419:
Are boko haram muslims?

No, they are Christians!

mofo.
Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by Jman06(m): 7:03pm On Dec 20, 2020
No human (especially blacks) has the right to call others wicked, because y'all are wicked in your own ways.
Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by favour32(m): 7:04pm On Dec 20, 2020
GofuckYourself:

Again I warn you severely if truly you have some peripheral knowledge then you know the consequences

Be warned how you mislead others

Everything I know of spiritism I was taught by my grandma (now late) from age 5 . I grew up staying with her learning firstly about the beings ..what whites call fairies ,elves and garden gnomes

I learned about all these beings and how to communicate with them , how to bring them close and keep them far. I learned about the good ones and the bad ones

I learned about the ones for water , air , fire , plants and soil

I learned about the dates and stars , I learned about the power of native names called at your birth

I learned about possession have seen it live and direct

I learned about reincarnation

I learned about the power of past Earth lives and their influence in current ones

I learned about the witching hour

I learned about the human blood and it's uses

I learned about all the plants and their powerful ones

I learned about animals and their protective ways

I learned about spirit travel i learned about the spirit body

I learned about protection from evil and why spiritism isn't taught openly

I learned about every single demon and their tongue

I learned about the life after death

I learned of the lands up and down in the spirit world

Bros I have learned way too much and sacrificed too much for chartalans like you to tell me what not

Beware spiritism isn't a joke

I know what all this knowledge has caused me

Bros this isn't a movie

Becareful

Enough said
You don learn o!
E.Cayce and T Rampa...and many more....thumb up
Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by sharpwriter(m): 7:05pm On Dec 20, 2020
lavenderjade:

Bro i like to chat you on whatsapp pls 08067266575.. You too much
You do not appreciate the value of peace until you lose it!

4 Likes

Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by Machidon: 7:08pm On Dec 20, 2020
Unbelievable. So my dear uncle who is a member of freemansory practice this rituals
Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by hstar: 7:10pm On Dec 20, 2020
FuckThaMod:

I don't need to accept anything.. All i know is that I'm not evil.
Almost everyone in this country believe in Jesus and wickedness is order of the day, see how useless the country is.
All of una wey dey force Jesus onto people, Una no go die better. Nonsense
Ah!

1 Like

Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by thatsleepboy1: 7:14pm On Dec 20, 2020
Aboki99:
Who told you muslims believe that they will see muhammad at the point of their death? Every averagely knowledgeable muslim knows this is very incorrect. Let me inform u on this, Sir

Muslims believe that if you live a righteous life as a good Muslim I.e doing ur ritualistic worship (testifying about the absolute oneness of God, 5 daily prayers, fasting during ramadan, zakat, and hajj) which constitutes 30% of the believers obligations in the religion, and muamalat worship (striving to have excellent interpersonal relationships with fellow human beings such as, in order of priority, ones parents, immediate family, extended family, neighbors, and others)which constitutes 70% of the obligations on any believer, then;
Upon death, God will send beautiful Angel's to come and console that good muslim, as the following verse of the quran (Quran Chap 41 verse 30) states:

"As for those who say: “Our Lord is Allah”, then take a direction (turn to Allah and maintain the Religion), the angels descend upon them (saying): “Do not fear, nor grieve! And rejoice in the good news of heaven which you were promised.We are your supporters in this worldly life and in the Hereafter. There you will have whatever your souls desire, and there you will have whatever you ask for"

In contrast, as for non believers , hypocrites or evil muslims, horrible Angel's of death would horrifyingly visit them and withdraw their souls out of their physical bodies in the most excruciating pains you can imagine because "of that which they did of transgressions" or evils during their active life. Their punishment begins at that point and onward till the hour comes. But Prayers or acts of charities done for them by their living relatives can ease their sufferings or even earn them the forgiveness of Allah, who according to the Quran, Has "decreed that his mercy exceedingly supersedes His wrath".
This is the summary of the Muslim belief, Sir.

my able Aboki99 I'll like us to be friends irrespective of age, career, religion, marital status, financial difference or ath at all. I'm a christian and I know some things about Islam but you just proved to me that you're a good Muslim even though I keep them at arm length.

1 Like

Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by Aboki99(m): 7:17pm On Dec 20, 2020
Ofemmanu1:

Wallahi they do bro. But evil people whether muslims or otherwise, will always find reasons, not matter how deviant and distorted, to be evil. May God guide them, but by now, it should be more than obvious that, these people are the personification of evil, wickedness and ungodliness that they are, and not representative of the majority (over 90%) of peaceful and law abiding muslims. Bro if you have ever lived in the core north and interacted with the average Muslim northerners, you will know that the vast majority of us are intrinsically peaceful, peace-loving and law abiding. The few (less than 10%) that are violent, have unfortunately defined who we are! But that could be part of our trials related to the 70%-muamalat tests we have to pass here on earth, so God can get to " know who are true believers " that keep to the straight and narrow path of His religion despite avalanches of trials from within (Boko Haram, ISIS etc) and without ( the media sensationalization and use of the action of less than 1% violent muslim terrorists like BH and Isis to cancel and blanket-condemn over 1.5 billions peaceful and law abiding muslims). Bro I am not a believer in conspiracy theories but do u honestly think that it is just by coincidence and accidental that just after the attacks of 9/11, muslim terrorists started to spring up left, right and centre, all over the globe? Haba! Did those muslim terrorists just begin to realize that their religion is violent in 2001 (the year 9/11 happened)? And so almost every muslim community (Iraq, Afghanistan, Northern Nigeria, Egypt, Sudan etc) begin to witness eruptions of violent jihadists! This is all the more intriguing that no muslim country can manufacture a Kalashinakov! Haba, let us all start to utilize our number 6. Thank you bro for the genuine question you asked me. I could see its genuineness, believe me, coz both you and I products of our own milieu and could be shaped by what we constantly read in the papers, listen into from the radio or watch on TV. Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by AngelicBeing: 7:17pm On Dec 20, 2020
descarado:

Ameeen kiss
I will do that cos of u cheesy kiss
Thanks a million my special person wink
Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by privaldo: 7:21pm On Dec 20, 2020
Mars16:
Jesus is the only way except him no other way.

Lmao, keep him to yourself.

1 Like

Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by privaldo: 7:22pm On Dec 20, 2020
Nuttella:
Because my religion is holy, we dont do ritual and use people's or animal blood and if evil forces keep attacking us, they meet their end. Power pass power wink.
God's power is the highest, please give your life to Christ before its too late.

Madam, keep your religion and your god to yourself. Stop coercing people in your religion.

1 Like

Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by hstar: 7:24pm On Dec 20, 2020
Aboki99:
Who told you muslims believe that they will see muhammad at the point of their death? Every averagely knowledgeable muslim knows this is very incorrect. Let me inform u on this, Sir

Muslims believe that if you live a righteous life as a good Muslim I.e doing ur ritualistic worship (testifying about the absolute oneness of God, 5 daily prayers, fasting during ramadan, zakat, and hajj) which constitutes 30% of the believers obligations in the religion, and muamalat worship (striving to have excellent interpersonal relationships with fellow human beings such as, in order of priority, ones parents, immediate family, extended family, neighbors, and others)which constitutes 70% of the obligations on any believer, then;
Upon death, God will send beautiful Angel's to come and console that good muslim, as the following verse of the quran (Quran Chap 41 verse 30) states:

"As for those who say: “Our Lord is Allah”, then take a direction (turn to Allah and maintain the Religion), the angels descend upon them (saying): “Do not fear, nor grieve! And rejoice in the good news of heaven which you were promised.We are your supporters in this worldly life and in the Hereafter. There you will have whatever your souls desire, and there you will have whatever you ask for"

In contrast, as for non believers , hypocrites or evil muslims, horrible Angel's of death would horrifyingly visit them and withdraw their souls out of their physical bodies in the most excruciating pains you can imagine because "of that which they did of transgressions" or evils during their active life. Their punishment begins at that point and onward till the hour comes. But Prayers or acts of charities done for them by their living relatives can ease their sufferings or even earn them the forgiveness of Allah, who according to the Quran, Has "decreed that his mercy exceedingly supersedes His wrath".
This is the summary of the Muslim belief, Sir.

Which madrasah did you attend?
Markaz?
Mahd?
Zumrah?
Daru?

Which one please?

U sound fantastic!
Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by hstar: 7:26pm On Dec 20, 2020
jades5050:

Hmmm he is hundred percent % right but I wonder why people who know nothing about it start going against him , only people who have knowledge in it understand what's he is saying , I suggeste a thread should be open on this topic then I will share my knowledge too
Share it here please
We are learning two or three things here
Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by Ofemmanu1: 7:28pm On Dec 20, 2020
Aboki99:

Wallahi they do bro. But evil people whether muslims or otherwise, will always find reasons, not matter how deviant and distorted, to be evil. May God guide them, but by now, it should be more than obvious that, these people are the personification of evil, wickedness and ungodliness that they are, and not representative of the majority (over 90%) of peaceful and law abiding muslims. Bro if you have ever lived in the core north and interacted with the average Muslim northerners, you will know that the vast majority of us are intrinsically peaceful, peace-loving and law abiding. The few (less than 10%) that are violent, have unfortunately defined who we are! But that could be part of our trials related to the 70%-muamalat tests we have to pass here on earth, so God can get to " know who are true believers " that keep to the straight and narrow path of His religion despite avalanches of trials from within (Boko Haram, ISIS etc) and without ( the media sensationalization and use of the action of less than 1% violent muslim terrorists like BH and Isis to cancel and blanket-condemn over 1.5 billions peaceful and law abiding muslims). Bro I am not a believer in conspiracy theories but do u honestly think that it is just by coincidence and accidental that just after the attacks of 9/11, muslim terrorists started to spring up left, right and centre, all over the globe? Haba! Did those muslim terrorists just begin to realize that their religion is violent in 2001 (the year 9/11 happened)? And so almost every muslim community (Iraq, Afghanistan, Northern Nigeria, Egypt, Sudan etc) begin to witness eruptions of violent jihadists! This is all the more intriguing that no muslim country can manufacture a Kalashinakov! Haba, let us all start to utilize our number 6. Thank you bro for the genuine question you asked me. I could see its genuineness, believe me, coz both you and I products of our own milieu and could be shaped by what we constantly read in the papers, listen into from the radio or watch on TV. Thanks
Thank you so much for your detailed response.
Honestly, if we can embrace ourselves as humans first, terrorism will have no place in our midst

I really appreciate.

3 Likes

Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by Sukkyy2010: 7:29pm On Dec 20, 2020
All I perceived in this thread is the possessed messager of the rivalry Devil...preaching the philosophy of darkness to fade and erase the faith and trust of people who believe in sacred word and message of the sacred GOD who's name is "I AM THAT I AM"

Just like the Holy Spirit of God possessed and inspired human to write up and collated the Holy Bible the spiritualism philosophy epistles that you all had read about was written by human through the satanic inspiration flowing while under the possession of devil.

Life is all about good and bad, if holy spirit can inspire people to write up and collated the holy scripture (The Holy Bible) which is all about truth and positivity what do you expect to be the other side of the holy scripture? As I aforementioned that life is all about good and bad...so therefore Satan also inspired people to come about the negative side of the Holy scripture. He(Satan) possessed them as well and inspire them(put word in there mind) satanic spiritual book was written by demon through the power of possession upon human. so if God has people longing and believed in the holy scripture so he( satan) also may have his own people as well longing and believe in his own deceitful black book.

Please don't be gullible and be vulnerable know the fact that this earth is a league and battle field between God and Satan as God invented the Holy book for guiding his beloved people likewise Devil also possessed people to write those spiritual black demonic book to lead people astray and to hardhearted those those who he has found achieved in his captivity.

Trust in God that he has sent his Begotten Son to come and die for the cleansing of human sin that whosoever believe and trust in him shall not perish but have and eternal life.

If you don't believe in Christ believe in the spirit that spoke through the prophet who had come before Christ and prophecy about is coming, his assignment and about the significant of his death and ask your self what kind of spirit possessed those prophet that foretold about Christ...can the spirit work for the devil and spoke against devil? Never so this is undoubting the holy spirit of God.

Don't be deceived by deceitful satanic spiritualism they make too Much of noise to convinced and acquired you into condemnation like them. The holy and origin of spiritualism is in Christ through whom we are able to fellowship with the Holy God who's his name is "I Am THAT I AM" fellowship with God and experience sacred spiritualism that is still...and you'll travel in spirit like I do and you will know the mystery of Lucifer and his wises.

When devil was condemn in heaven the I am that I am let him remain in heaven but nonetheless devil never rest he began to erect a rebellion against God by doing so he deceived numerous of Angel to join him overthrown God and for this cause he was banished by God with the deceived angels from heaven to the earth and all those angel that fell with him are them that became demon working nowadays for him on earth by these fallen angels all black magic and black spiritualism was invented through the possession of human being they never stop working to rebel against God they also have their own group of people as God has his own people nowadays.

By them all those deceitful book was written to convinced you and gain you into there society. So if you have found your self been bound by there power of deceit and you're willing and you are willing to change to God way please kindly pray this prayer along with me.

Thank You Jesus, for rising from the dead to give me life (John 14:6). Come into my heart by Your Holy Spirit to lead and live in me. Thank You Father that right now, I am born again (John 3:3), as a fresh, new child of God (2 Corinthians 5:17), forever set free by Your truth (John 8:32).

8 Likes

Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by hstar: 7:30pm On Dec 20, 2020
Nuttella:
Because my religion is holy, we dont do ritual and use people's or animal blood and if evil forces keep attacking us, they meet their end. Power pass power wink.
God's power is the highest, please give your life to Christ before its too late.
And they keep kidnapping pastors
At the end of the day nothing happened

Note: I'm not condemning ur religion o, I just pick that out when u say power pass power

1 Like

Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by Aboki99(m): 7:32pm On Dec 20, 2020
Thank you bro for the compliment. I am actually an avg muslim who strives to learn. Did small karatun Allo. Memorized almost half of the Quran. And continues to learn from my dad.

hstar:

Which madrasah did you attend?
Markaz?
Mahd?
Zumrah?
Daru?

Which one please?

U sound fantastic!
Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by Aboki99(m): 7:33pm On Dec 20, 2020
Ofemmanu1:

Thank you so much for your detailed response.
Honestly, if we can embrace ourselves as humans first, terrorism will have no place in our midst

I really appreciate.

True, I completely agree.
Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by hstar: 7:35pm On Dec 20, 2020
Ofemmanu1:

Their view about Islam is totally different.
In Islam, there are group of pple who are;

Suffi
Shia
Asasila
Khawarij
Ahlu Sunna Wal jama'a
Etc

I think boko haram fall in the ahlu Sunna category.
Even if they see other ahlu Sunna doing what contradict their own aqeedah (belief) they fit kill them

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Latest Promo Price For Stone Coated Roof Sheets / Guys' Apartment That Girls Died For In Those Days / VERY IMPORTANT: Mistakes Architects Make And Should Be Avoided

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.