Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,059 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:03 AM

Enugu,uyo And Calabar Which Is The Most Develop ,livable City In Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu,uyo And Calabar Which Is The Most Develop ,livable City In Nigeria (7618 Views)

Uyo And Asaba: Comparison: Pictures Videos / Lagos Ranked The Second Least Livable City. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu,uyo And Calabar Which Is The Most Develop ,livable City In Nigeria by Nigercity: 4:45am On Dec 20, 2020
NkanAkpanika:

OP you funny you even say enugu is better than uyo in trade, commence and living standard Chai..
You can just trash this thread ASAP..
Enugu is above Uyo in high poverty ranking in Nigeria..
[/b]OP for your information Uyo is far better than enugu in all ramifications ok[b]

I can't convince you
Cos you already being bypass

The comparison is BTW enugu city and uyo
Not Akwa ibom and enugu state
(Akwa-ibom might top enugu state in commerce cos of ik and oron)
But when it comes to uyo and Enugu city
Bro try and visit enugu first (it looks more like a city than uyo)
Enugu will surely beat uyo in all ramifications expect roads and flyovers
It's just like comparing uyo's itam market to ogbete market in enugu ...lolz
This argument self is laughable
Cos I have stayed more in uyo than Enugu
(Even till 2019, always moving from town campus to uwaniba)
Re: Enugu,uyo And Calabar Which Is The Most Develop ,livable City In Nigeria by NkanAkpanika: 4:56am On Dec 20, 2020
Nigercity:

I can't convince you
Cos you already being bypass

The comparison is BTW enugu city and uyo
Not Akwa ibom and enugu state
(Akwa-ibom might top enugu state in commerce cos of ik and oron)
But when it comes to uyo and Enugu city
Bro try and visit enugu first (it looks more like a city than uyo)
Enugu will surely beat uyo in all ramifications expect roads and flyovers
It's just like comparing uyo's itam market to ogbete market in enugu ...lolz
This argument self is laughable
Cos I have stayed more in uyo than Enugu
(Even till 2019, always moving from town campus to uwaniba)
Have been to Enugu City almost all the time bro.. I even stayed in some weird part of enugu city like monarch avenue.. Na only few hood guys go know that place.. So I know what am saying and by the way no be my data I show you ooo.. Na global and national data I post not perceived or bais thought ok

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enugu,uyo And Calabar Which Is The Most Develop ,livable City In Nigeria by Nigercity: 5:06am On Dec 20, 2020
NkanAkpanika:

Have been to Enugu City almost all the time bro.. I even stayed in some weird part of enugu city like monarch avenue.. Na only few hood guys go know that place.. So I know what am saying and by the way no be my data I show you ooo.. Na global and national data I post not perceived or bais thought ok

Bro u data might be correct
But it's taking about enugu state and Akwa ibom state
Why the thread comparison is between uyo and Enugu city
It's just like you are shifting the goal post to a favorable site
(We know you love your state and your governor is trying) buh let's stop being sentimental in judgement
For now Enugu city is far more better than uyo in all ramifications expect in good roads and flyovers.
You can't even compare commerce in uyo to enugu
Most beautiful roads in uyo are very less busy to what you have in Enugu
Bro stop being delusional

4 Likes

Re: Enugu,uyo And Calabar Which Is The Most Develop ,livable City In Nigeria by NkanAkpanika: 5:09am On Dec 20, 2020
Nigercity:

Nsukka is almost as populated as uyo and Calabar

Do u research well
(Uyo and Calabar has more population (than nsukka) but not with a wide margin bro)
Why do we have liers every where na..
Nsukka is not even populated than Eket city, which happen to be Akwa Ibom third most populated city na..
Compare the two cities.. Eket and nssuka

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Enugu,uyo And Calabar Which Is The Most Develop ,livable City In Nigeria by NkanAkpanika: 5:12am On Dec 20, 2020
Nigercity:

Nsukka is almost as populated as uyo and Calabar

Do u research well
(Uyo and Calabar has more population (than nsukka) but not with a wide margin bro)
Now still in population: ranking goes this way
Akwa Ibom state
Cross River state
Enugu state ..
Enugu is the least most populated among the three states bro.. So relax an stop being bias in your ranking ok

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu,uyo And Calabar Which Is The Most Develop ,livable City In Nigeria by Nigercity: 5:14am On Dec 20, 2020
NkanAkpanika:

Now still in population: ranking goes this way
Uyo
Calabar
Enugu City ..
Enugu

Lolz.. this argument is over
Uyo and Calabar more populated than Enugu city
Chia.
Is okay you have win
(Some people self, I don't know where the get there own stat from imagine )
Odinary goggle search will tell you, that enugu city is very far more populated than uyo and Calabar...
Enugu thats is almost 2x Calabar population and very very far above that of uyo
Anyway keep believing in anything that feeds your fantasies.
Am not from both states but I have lived in uyo

6 Likes

Re: Enugu,uyo And Calabar Which Is The Most Develop ,livable City In Nigeria by NkanAkpanika: 5:22am On Dec 20, 2020
Nigercity:

Lolz.. this argument is over
Uyo and Calabar more populated than Enugu city
Chia.
Is okay you have win
(Some people self, I don't know where the get there own stat from imagine )
Look up you will see where am getting it from..
As for state capital, the ranking goes this way:
Enugu City
Uyo city
Calabar City..
Enugu City is ahead in population but not as a state ok

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enugu,uyo And Calabar Which Is The Most Develop ,livable City In Nigeria by Twutin: 5:23am On Dec 20, 2020
NkanAkpanika:

Pls where did you get this your false data cos the last time I check, litratecy level in Akwa Ibom state is higher than enugu state and Uyo is far Serene than red mud dusty enugu state..
So if you are an igbo you need to be unbais when placing ranking ok..
According to an international observer 'DISPLORA' Akwa Ibom is the second most beautiful state and uyo is the third most beautiful city in Nigeria, after Abuja and Lagos.. You can find link below for your education..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDuZt_F5i70

Outdated

2 Likes

Re: Enugu,uyo And Calabar Which Is The Most Develop ,livable City In Nigeria by NkanAkpanika: 5:31am On Dec 20, 2020
Twutin:

Outdated
2weeks ago video rating from Displora is outdated? maybe you are referring to unesco litratecy ranking, so provide the updated one na. so you mean to say that Akwa Ibom people stop going to school, do that enugu state will one day topple them?
Hmmmm fear God oo

1 Like

Re: Enugu,uyo And Calabar Which Is The Most Develop ,livable City In Nigeria by nsiba: 5:37am On Dec 20, 2020
Cashsteady:

Bro let's be honest this cities are beautiful tho but there are still many cities in Nigeria that are far better most especially those northern cities.. how the op arrived at most livable cities in Nigeria still baffles me op should visit more of the north.. and even imo I don't see how Calabar is more livable than osogbo

OsoWETIN!
This guy must be a BABALAWO

3 Likes

Re: Enugu,uyo And Calabar Which Is The Most Develop ,livable City In Nigeria by SGANIVA(m): 5:47am On Dec 20, 2020
give us your opinion according to eye withness report .but anambra state have the lowest poverty rate in Nigeria contrary to your satistics. I don't know what you mean by standard of living , but you should know that 75% of enugu state indigenes have access to basic amenities (except water ) and live in urban areas than akwaibom . the only trade and commerce in uyo is government owned oil and gas sector . akwaibom source More than 70%of there commodities in aba . please where is the schools in akwaibom that is rank higher and better than the ones in enugu , check your University ranking
NkanAkpanika:

OP you funny you even say enugu is better than uyo in trade, commence and living standard Chai..
You can just trash this thread ASAP..
Enugu is above Uyo in high poverty ranking in Nigeria..
[/b]OP for your information Uyo is far better than enugu in all ramifications ok[b]

4 Likes

Re: Enugu,uyo And Calabar Which Is The Most Develop ,livable City In Nigeria by Karex81(m): 6:02am On Dec 20, 2020
I dey laugh that guy wey dey quote Wikipedia as his source. I have been to both enugu and uyo, enugu has better infrastructures, uyo has better road. You know se has red sand, meanwhile ss has sharp sand. So the red sand makes the road looks dirty doesn't mean you can't drive on the road. Anybody can edit an article on Wikipedia, it doesn't reflect the actual data.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu,uyo And Calabar Which Is The Most Develop ,livable City In Nigeria by Rossnitti: 6:07am On Dec 20, 2020
smile11s:

You’re a cow! Amadioha will make you very sick. You will have stomach pain and serious eyes problem. Tree will fall on you. Osun will send ghosts your way. Amen.

My chi is very very strong, meaning that all your demonic curses will enter the other four fingers pointing back at you.

Frustrated, jobless youth.

You have power to command Amadioha and Ogun.

Why haven't you commanded them to make you like Dangote?

Hungry goat.

1 Like

Re: Enugu,uyo And Calabar Which Is The Most Develop ,livable City In Nigeria by Sammy07: 6:37am On Dec 20, 2020
Sentiments aside.
I haven't been to Calabar.
but I believe it isn't as developed as uyo.

Enugu.
Uyo
Calabar.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu,uyo And Calabar Which Is The Most Develop ,livable City In Nigeria by NengiWIDEtoto: 6:53am On Dec 20, 2020
Cashsteady:

Bro let's be honest this cities are beautiful tho but there are still many cities in Nigeria that are far better most especially those northern cities.. how the op arrived at most livable cities in Nigeria still baffles me op should visit more of the north.. and even imo I don't see how Calabar is more livable than osogbo
you again with this your oshogbo, before you say na Ado ekiti. Guy you need to dey travel make you see places, don't ever place calabar and oshogbo in same statement they are not mates.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu,uyo And Calabar Which Is The Most Develop ,livable City In Nigeria by Depressed101: 6:55am On Dec 20, 2020
Cashsteady:

come u smoke gbana, what state in the north is livable
Re: Enugu,uyo And Calabar Which Is The Most Develop ,livable City In Nigeria by Dyke15(m): 7:49am On Dec 20, 2020
Sonyboom:
Funny tried of a fool fooling his father to hype Igbo state small time they will start hyping Abia 4 Nigerians. Enugu is a state but no one no the name of any other area in it aside Enugu. Make I no loud am pass like this b4 this jews start to wail.
U be fool o.
Which other side do u want to know when the capital of Enugu is still Enugu
Re: Enugu,uyo And Calabar Which Is The Most Develop ,livable City In Nigeria by NkanAkpanika: 7:52am On Dec 20, 2020
Karex81:
I dey laugh that guy wey dey quote Wikipedia as his source. I have been to both enugu and uyo, enugu has better infrastructures, uyo has better road. You know se has red sand, meanwhile ss has sharp sand. So the red sand makes the road looks dirty doesn't mean you can't drive on the road. Anybody can edit an article on Wikipedia, it doesn't reflect the actual data.
So we should now depend on your brain as source sha?
Some igbo people and nonsense na like 5&6.. No wonder some south south people don't like you people either.
For somebody with is right sense to say that red mud dusty enugu is more Serene than uyo, men I fear some igbos you guys are not our friends seriously.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu,uyo And Calabar Which Is The Most Develop ,livable City In Nigeria by Karex81(m): 8:31am On Dec 20, 2020
NkanAkpanika:

So we should now depend on your brain as source sha?
Some igbo people and nonsense na like 5&6.. No wonder some south south people don't like you people either.
For somebody with is right sense to say that red mud dusty enugu is more Serene than uyo, men I fear some igbos you guys are not our friends seriously.
You lack common sense and reasoning, you dey reason like fowl. Geez grin
I said uyo has better roads, meanwhile enugu has better infrastructures. Fulani man stop hiding behind your moniker and spilling trash from your mouth. If he used other sources to back up his argument i would have accepted it. Even a Novice knows you can edit a Wikipedia article (Wikipedia articles are mainly used for reference purposes) for your information dimwit, that's why it's an encyclopaedia. Only aboki like you no sabi

2 Likes

Re: Enugu,uyo And Calabar Which Is The Most Develop ,livable City In Nigeria by NkanAkpanika: 8:35am On Dec 20, 2020
Karex81:

You lack common sense and reasoning, you dey reason like fowl. Geez grin
I said uyo has better roads, meanwhile enugu has better infrastructures. Fulani man stop hiding behind your moniker and spilling trash from your mouth. If he used other sources to back up his argument i would have accepted it. Even a Novice will know you can edit a Wikipedia article. Only aboki like you no sabi
So when we don't agree with you we be fulani or Afonja?
You are way more stupid than I thought.. Kindly lists the infrastructures you have in enugu that we don't have in uyo then I will list the ones like ibom 21 storey tower etc that you guys can only dream of having?

3 Likes

Re: Enugu,uyo And Calabar Which Is The Most Develop ,livable City In Nigeria by Karex81(m): 8:37am On Dec 20, 2020
NkanAkpanika:

You are way more stupid than I thought.. Kindly lists the infrastructures you have in enugu that we don't have in uyo then I will list the ones like ibom 21 storey tower etc that you guys can only dream of having?
Those are government Infrastructures, which are few. I'm talking about private and commercial infrastructures. I'm in uyo rn, i have been to enugu. Enugu looks more urban than uyo.
The building close to Tropicana is not even completed grin or you mean the one in bank layout. Uyo is a cool and peaceful city. I don't have a problem with Ibibio people. So I'm telling you from my experience
Uyo is clean and have good roads, but enugu is more urban with red sandy roads. We are comparing uyo to enugu city.
You think enugu is zamfara's mate grin

4 Likes

Re: Enugu,uyo And Calabar Which Is The Most Develop ,livable City In Nigeria by Karex81(m): 8:39am On Dec 20, 2020
NkanAkpanika:

Aboki you haven't gone to either state, so stfu and continue dwelling in your brown roof grin.

3 Likes

Re: Enugu,uyo And Calabar Which Is The Most Develop ,livable City In Nigeria by OfficialAPCNig: 8:45am On Dec 20, 2020
Enugu is the most serene place to raise a child in Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Enugu,uyo And Calabar Which Is The Most Develop ,livable City In Nigeria by Karex81(m): 8:46am On Dec 20, 2020
NkanAkpanika:

By your logic because uyo has only one building with 21 storeys is more urban than enugu grin. Who is the stupid one here grin.

5 Likes

Re: Enugu,uyo And Calabar Which Is The Most Develop ,livable City In Nigeria by Karex81(m): 8:50am On Dec 20, 2020
Depressed101:
come u smoke gbana, what state in the north is livable
grin, i Don't know who will live in a place where they will abuse human rights because of religion.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu,uyo And Calabar Which Is The Most Develop ,livable City In Nigeria by Hunchogee: 8:55am On Dec 20, 2020
Karex81:

By your logic because uyo has only one building with 21 storeys is more urban than enugu grin. Who is the stupid one here grin.
Read carefully this time with your lens ok. You can even open a thread BTW the two states or cities and let others do the judging ok

2 Likes

Re: Enugu,uyo And Calabar Which Is The Most Develop ,livable City In Nigeria by Hunchogee: 8:56am On Dec 20, 2020
Karex81:

Aboki you haven't gone to either state, so stfu and continue dwelling in your brown roof grin.
Amesime etieti Unam ikot iwa.. Ebot nkpo
Re: Enugu,uyo And Calabar Which Is The Most Develop ,livable City In Nigeria by NkanAkpanika: 9:00am On Dec 20, 2020
Karex81:

Ami fiok ke afo edi ndiseme
Re: Enugu,uyo And Calabar Which Is The Most Develop ,livable City In Nigeria by NkanAkpanika: 9:01am On Dec 20, 2020
Hunchogee:

Amesime etieti Unam ikot iwa.. Ebot nkpo
Unam ikot ke ye o do..eyeneka ufanado ase tak ndisime etieti.. grin
Re: Enugu,uyo And Calabar Which Is The Most Develop ,livable City In Nigeria by NkanAkpanika: 9:02am On Dec 20, 2020
Hunchogee:

Read carefully this time with your lens ok. You can even open a thread BTW the two states or cities and let others do the judging ok
Tell that fool.. Imagine comparing red mud to uyo..

2 Likes

Re: Enugu,uyo And Calabar Which Is The Most Develop ,livable City In Nigeria by Graysons: 9:04am On Dec 20, 2020
Enugu

2 Likes

Re: Enugu,uyo And Calabar Which Is The Most Develop ,livable City In Nigeria by francdec4(m): 9:10am On Dec 20, 2020
Oga what's your point exactly. Op asked specifically for "city" not the entire state unless you are not aware that there exists a city called Enugu inside Enugu state.

(
Sonyboom:
Funny tried of a fool fooling his father to hype Igbo state small time they will start hyping Abia 4 Nigerians. Enugu is a state but no one no the name of any other area in it aside Enugu. Make I no loud am pass like this b4 this jews start to wail.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fred Nwabufo: IBB Is Right, The Political Class Divided Nigeria / Lay Down Your Arms, We’ll Be Merciful, GEJ To Boko Haram / Opinion: Is Politics A 'Dirty Game'?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.