Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,069 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:19 AM

Enugu,uyo And Calabar Which Is The Most Develop ,livable City In Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu,uyo And Calabar Which Is The Most Develop ,livable City In Nigeria (7620 Views)

Uyo And Asaba: Comparison: Pictures Videos / Lagos Ranked The Second Least Livable City. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu,uyo And Calabar Which Is The Most Develop ,livable City In Nigeria by Hunchogee: 9:12am On Dec 20, 2020
NkanAkpanika:

Tell that fool.. Imagine comparing red mud to uyo..
Ambiak tutu

1 Like

Re: Enugu,uyo And Calabar Which Is The Most Develop ,livable City In Nigeria by Karex81(m): 9:15am On Dec 20, 2020
Hunchogee:

Read carefully this time with your lens ok. You can even open a thread BTW the two states or cities and let others do the judging ok
It's a free world, i was talking to that guy. The two cities are both livable. He started acting rudely had to reply him grin. The initial discussion were peaceful. He started with the tribal hatred
Re: Enugu,uyo And Calabar Which Is The Most Develop ,livable City In Nigeria by otokx(m): 9:15am On Dec 20, 2020
Cashsteady:

Have u been to osogbo if no then goodnight.. if u want to know osogbo is beautiful or not go there and see things for urself even if not for bad roads abeokuta is facing and ogun state in general I see no reason how uyo Is better than abeokuta..

Has Abeokuta solved its water problem?

2 Likes

Re: Enugu,uyo And Calabar Which Is The Most Develop ,livable City In Nigeria by Karex81(m): 9:16am On Dec 20, 2020
NkanAkpanika:

Tell that fool.. Imagine comparing red mud to uyo..
your mumu no get limit grin. They way you are hyping uyo, someone will think it's Europe grin.

I don't know when someone tell people facts they result in insults, you haven't left the four corners of your state. Travel and see things for yourself, akwa ibom government is trying no doubt, the people are seeing the impact, yes.

But you can't just start making baseless assumptions, if you have facts bring it down we share our opinions, and enlighten ourselves.

It good to travel not only within the country, but also abroad so you can enlighten and see things yourself. Peace out.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu,uyo And Calabar Which Is The Most Develop ,livable City In Nigeria by Temptee101(m): 10:20am On Dec 20, 2020
042 bu obodo oyibo

042 is not just a number, it's a lifestyle.

1 Like

Re: Enugu,uyo And Calabar Which Is The Most Develop ,livable City In Nigeria by TEDHorsePower: 10:22am On Dec 20, 2020
NkanAkpanika:

OP you funny oo, you even say enugu is better than uyo in trade, commence and living standard Chai..
You can just trash this thread ASAP..
Enugu is above Uyo in high poverty ranking in Nigeria..
[/b]OP for your information Uyo is far better than enugu in all ramifications ok[b]

The poverty ranking is very clear. There's actually no livability without economic livability.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu,uyo And Calabar Which Is The Most Develop ,livable City In Nigeria by Hunchogee: 10:39am On Dec 20, 2020
Karex81:

your mumu no get limit grin. They way you are hyping uyo, someone will think it's Europe grin.

I don't know when someone tell people facts they result in insults, you haven't left the four corners of your state. Travel and see things for yourself, akwa ibom government is trying no doubt, the people are seeing the impact, yes.

But you can't just start making baseless assumptions, if you have facts bring it down we share our opinions, and enlighten ourselves.

It good to travel not only within the country, but also abroad so you can enlighten and see things yourself. Peace out.

What do you call baseless assumption, showing you facts from Wikipedia or webshould base our fact on your brains or emotion.. Guy wakeup oo. Enugu state is outdated, I even prefer Imo to it. @nkan Akpanika was right you can't compare enugu to uyo.. Uyo is far better than enugu in all ramifications ok

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu,uyo And Calabar Which Is The Most Develop ,livable City In Nigeria by Karex81(m): 10:52am On Dec 20, 2020
Hunchogee:

What do you call baseless assumption, showing you facts from Wikipedia or webshould base our fact on your brains or emotion.. Guy wakeup oo. Enugu state is outdated, I even prefer Imo to it. @nkan Akpanika was right you can't compare enugu to uyo.. Uyo is far better than enugu in all ramifications ok
I thought i ended this conservation. Anyways Choose what you want to believe in, let's end this conservation b/w us. Peace out
Re: Enugu,uyo And Calabar Which Is The Most Develop ,livable City In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:58am On Dec 20, 2020
.042 ichoro ima aka, ichoro ima aka anyi enye gi ihe umuaka.when money cum coal city is were am gonna invest... True true enugu amaka no cap

3 Likes

Re: Enugu,uyo And Calabar Which Is The Most Develop ,livable City In Nigeria by nabiz(m): 11:51am On Dec 20, 2020
Cashsteady:
You haven't been to every state in Nigeria tho.. most of those northern state are developing quietly especially Kano and kaduna but u will Never see people from there coming online to shout same goes to osogbo that city is massively underrated
that is when you are talking about infrastructural development. Development is not limited to infrastructure. We also have human development which I think is the most important. If you build a beautiful house for an animal like pig, before you come back the house will be messed up. Kaduna and Kaduna are really trying in terms of infrastructural development but I think it would have been better work on human development first
Re: Enugu,uyo And Calabar Which Is The Most Develop ,livable City In Nigeria by nabiz(m): 11:56am On Dec 20, 2020
Cashsteady:

Bro let's be honest this cities are beautiful tho but there are still many cities in Nigeria that are far better most especially those northern cities.. how the op arrived at most livable cities in Nigeria still baffles me op should visit more of the north.. and even imo I don't see how Calabar is more livable than osogbo
nawa ooo. Oga what is your own definition of livable. Livable is a complete wellbeing of human security included. Not just beauitifying .
Re: Enugu,uyo And Calabar Which Is The Most Develop ,livable City In Nigeria by nabiz(m): 11:59am On Dec 20, 2020
Cashsteady:

Bro Kano kaduna and osgobo are beautiful.. I'm talking from experience u really should visit this places just because we don't have people from those state showing the beauties doesn't not mean it's a slum
oga which language do you understand better so that I will use it to explain to you the different between livable and beautiful
Re: Enugu,uyo And Calabar Which Is The Most Develop ,livable City In Nigeria by Orjioorji(f): 12:53pm On Dec 20, 2020
Cashsteady:
You haven't been to every state in Nigeria tho.. most of those northern state are developing quietly especially Kano and kaduna but u will Never see people from there coming online to shout same goes to osogbo that city is massively underrated
open topic about northern cities then thenop is asking of southern cities
Re: Enugu,uyo And Calabar Which Is The Most Develop ,livable City In Nigeria by mabea: 1:46pm On Dec 20, 2020
I have been to the three and I like them but personally Enugu comes first then Calabar. Enugu is beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Enugu,uyo And Calabar Which Is The Most Develop ,livable City In Nigeria by mabea: 1:50pm On Dec 20, 2020
Cashsteady:
Stop mentioning Oshogbo though they enjoy steady power supply but that city is very backward. I even prefer Offa town to Oshogbo.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu,uyo And Calabar Which Is The Most Develop ,livable City In Nigeria by mabea: 1:54pm On Dec 20, 2020
Ikengawo:
Calabar is overrated. Its time to let it go. Uyo too
�% true
Re: Enugu,uyo And Calabar Which Is The Most Develop ,livable City In Nigeria by TEDHorsePower: 1:59pm On Dec 20, 2020
NkanAkpanika:

So we should now depend on your brain as source sha?
Some igbo people and nonsense na like 5&6.. No wonder some south south people don't like you people either.
For somebody with is right sense to say that red mud dusty enugu is more Serene than uyo , men I fear some igbos you guys are not our friends seriously.

This is true, but aside the insult part.

1 Like

Re: Enugu,uyo And Calabar Which Is The Most Develop ,livable City In Nigeria by mabea: 2:00pm On Dec 20, 2020
Sonyboom:
Funny tried of a fool fooling his father to hype Igbo state small time they will start hyping Abia 4 Nigerians. Enugu is a state but no one no the name of any other area in it aside Enugu. Make I no loud am pass like this b4 this jews start to wail.
Don't fool yourself. He mentioned Enugu, Calabar and Uyo not the states. The last time I checked Enugu was the capital of Enugu State.
Re: Enugu,uyo And Calabar Which Is The Most Develop ,livable City In Nigeria by mabea: 2:02pm On Dec 20, 2020
TEDHorsePower:

True
Stop crying. He didn't say Enugu State but Enugu the capital of Enugu State just like Uyo the capital of Akwaibom State. Enugu is by far more beautiful than Uyo.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu,uyo And Calabar Which Is The Most Develop ,livable City In Nigeria by TEDHorsePower: 2:04pm On Dec 20, 2020
Why are you crying? Forget the hype about Enugu, Uyo is by far more beautiful and serene.

mabea:
Stop crying. He didn't say Enugu State but Enugu the capital of Enugu State just like Uyo the capital of Akwaibom State. Enugu is by far more beautiful than Uyo.

3 Likes

Re: Enugu,uyo And Calabar Which Is The Most Develop ,livable City In Nigeria by TEDHorsePower: 2:06pm On Dec 20, 2020
Lets stop unnecessary hype, Uyo is more beautiful and serene with beautiful roads, by far sef

3 Likes

Re: Enugu,uyo And Calabar Which Is The Most Develop ,livable City In Nigeria by TEDHorsePower: 2:07pm On Dec 20, 2020
Uyo

1 Like

Re: Enugu,uyo And Calabar Which Is The Most Develop ,livable City In Nigeria by TEDHorsePower: 2:09pm On Dec 20, 2020
This is Uyo. You guys should stop unnecessary hype of Enugu, there's nothing there except hype and propaganda

4 Likes

Re: Enugu,uyo And Calabar Which Is The Most Develop ,livable City In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:54pm On Dec 20, 2020
SGANIVA:
in my opinion

education according to weac,neco and University ranking -enugu 80% , Calabar 65%, uyo 60%

jobs and employment- ,uyo 70% , enugu 65% , Calabar 58%

security-enugu 80% ,uyo78%, Calabar 75%

good road-uyo85%, enugu 83%, Calabar 80%

housing and real estate -enugu 85% ,uyo 70%, Calabar 65%
hospitality-calabar 90%,uyo 80%, enugu 75%

trade and commerce -enugu78%,uyo 70%, Calabar60%
serenity-calabar 80%, enugu 70%,uyo65%

standard of living-enugu 85%,uyo60% , Calabar 55%

if you have been to this cities, you rank most beautiful and the most livable city accordingly
You're ranking this state this way yet people run to Lagos in that number, same with PH.

1 Like

Re: Enugu,uyo And Calabar Which Is The Most Develop ,livable City In Nigeria by Kollyman: 3:55pm On Dec 20, 2020
In my opinion, It is an error to say that Enugu is more developed than Uyo. I have been and stayed in the two cities and I can tell you that London is different from Lagos

4 Likes

Re: Enugu,uyo And Calabar Which Is The Most Develop ,livable City In Nigeria by Ngorbungor(m): 4:08pm On Dec 20, 2020
Sometimes people just talk base on sentiment, how will a reasonable person say Uyo is beautiful or livable than Eungu. Uyo that is littered with low budget houses, I can't even name one or two estate, or layout or GRA, you can't find people with class living in that state, and you even comparing with Eungu in education, recreation and flexing thingz..... Na wa for you guyz

4 Likes

Re: Enugu,uyo And Calabar Which Is The Most Develop ,livable City In Nigeria by Ngorbungor(m): 4:10pm On Dec 20, 2020
Kollyman:
In my opinion, It is an error to say that Enugu is more developed than Uyo. I have been and stayed in the two cities and I can tell you that London is different from Lagos

What do you mean by develop? I hope you are not talking about roads, aside good road Uyo is an empty village how many high profile estate or GRA or layout does Uyo have?

1 Like

Re: Enugu,uyo And Calabar Which Is The Most Develop ,livable City In Nigeria by SGANIVA(m): 4:10pm On Dec 20, 2020
choice , those people in Lagos and pH , are the doing well more than people in nnewi . my brother life is choice , personally I can't live in pH with free accommodation . I prefer onitsha to Lagos and pH
onyechez:

You're ranking this state this way yet people run to Lagos in that number, same with PH.
Re: Enugu,uyo And Calabar Which Is The Most Develop ,livable City In Nigeria by Ngorbungor(m): 4:14pm On Dec 20, 2020
TEDHorsePower:
Lets stop unnecessary hype, Uyo is more beautiful and serene with beautiful roads, by far sef

So for your church mind these are what makes Uyo developed more than Eungu?

1 Like

Re: Enugu,uyo And Calabar Which Is The Most Develop ,livable City In Nigeria by Ilaumoh(m): 7:16pm On Dec 20, 2020
TEDHorsePower:
This is Uyo. You guys should stop unnecessary hype of Enugu, there's nothing there except hype and propaganda
Exactly
Re: Enugu,uyo And Calabar Which Is The Most Develop ,livable City In Nigeria by Ilaumoh(m): 7:19pm On Dec 20, 2020
otokx:

Has Abeokuta solved its water problem?
grin
Re: Enugu,uyo And Calabar Which Is The Most Develop ,livable City In Nigeria by Ilaumoh(m): 7:22pm On Dec 20, 2020
NkanAkpanika:

2weeks ago video rating from Displora is outdated? maybe you are referring to unesco litratecy ranking, so provide the updated one na. so you mean to say that Akwa Ibom people stop going to school, so that enugu state will one day topple them?
Hmmmm fear God oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2024: Tinubu Signs N28.7tn Budget Into Law / Show Your Nigeria To The World By Cnn Ireport / Explosion In Lagos As Vandals Rupture NNPC Pipeline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.