Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Mod please delete - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mod please delete (499 Views)

This topic has been removed by the Op - Moderators delete permanently 4 me / Please delete / Will You Delete Your Social Media Accounts To Save Your Relationship - Insideout (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mod please delete by mabelly: 11:48pm On Dec 19, 2020
Mod Please delete
Re: Mod please delete by Nobody: 11:52pm On Dec 19, 2020
Very simple calculations,is one of my major problem.
Re: Mod please delete by tobechi74: 12:29am On Dec 20, 2020
The girl Invedted the money but doesn't want the guy to know so he told the colleague to pretend like he is the one.she may even give her money to pay to make it look legit.this is why she doesn't want any direct communication between both colleague and him . She assisted because it is her money that is involved
Now, she wants all her money back. Lost confidence in the investment

She is a wonderful friend.

2 Likes

Re: Mod please delete by Stellly02(m): 12:48am On Dec 20, 2020
Its easy, the girlfriend is the same person as the "investor" from her company.. But there's one thing I want to ask, why is she asking for double the amount when there was no option for that in the first place?

To me,I feel the girlfriend doesn't think the business would eventually work out and wants her money back just like the person above me said
Re: Mod please delete by grim33(m): 12:55am On Dec 20, 2020
Re: Mod please delete by grim33(m): 12:59am On Dec 20, 2020
None of my business undecided
Re: Mod please delete by mabelly: 7:52am On Dec 20, 2020
Stellly02:
Its easy, the girlfriend is the same person as the "investor" from her company.. But there's one thing I want to ask, why is she asking for double the amount when there was no option for that in the first place?

To me,I feel the girlfriend doesn't think the business would eventually work out and wants her money back just like the person above me said

Well from what I know, her colleague actually invested.

She is asking for double the money because that was the actually agreement with the investor.

Cc: tobechi
Re: Mod please delete by mabelly: 11:18am On Dec 20, 2020
More advise and suggestions please
Re: Mod please delete by mabelly: 8:34pm On Dec 20, 2020
sad
Re: Mod please delete by Shortyy(f): 11:03pm On Dec 20, 2020
All I was just reading was the bf, the gf..

Well op, better try and make him pay that money. You introduced that investor to him, any problem that comes out from this, will fall on your head. Better use your wisdom.

Who knows, he might not be able to pay that debt again, and you'll end up being the one to pay it.
Forget bf and gf matter o. Make him pay that niggar.

(1) (Reply)

Best Gift Ideas To Impress A White Girl / Please Share Your IJMB Experience / It's Getting Worse I Won't Make It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.