Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,730 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

My Husband Has Ordered Me To Delete Whatsapp And Facebook Off My Phone! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Has Ordered Me To Delete Whatsapp And Facebook Off My Phone! (5494 Views)

Just 16days After Our Separation My Husband Has Moved In With Another Woman / Look At What My Husband Has Done! / My Husband Has Sex With Me While I Sleep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Has Ordered Me To Delete Whatsapp And Facebook Off My Phone! by Preciousgirl(f): 3:53pm On Dec 18, 2019
Because he found out I sent my picture to a male friend
He has ordered me to delete social media entirely before peace will prevail.

I told my dad and he is very upset about it. My dad has warned that I remain on social media. Please advise.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has Ordered Me To Delete Whatsapp And Facebook Off My Phone! by Designerdollars: 3:54pm On Dec 18, 2019
He doesn't want you to start sharing pussy ma.
You are married already.

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Husband Has Ordered Me To Delete Whatsapp And Facebook Off My Phone! by Davash222(m): 3:56pm On Dec 18, 2019
Preciousgirl:

I told my dad and he is very upset about it. My dad has warned that I remain on social media. Please advise.
Why would a married woman send her photo to a male friend?? For evaluation or what
Since your dad has warned against your husband decision, carry your bags and social media to your dad's house!!

117 Likes 13 Shares

Re: My Husband Has Ordered Me To Delete Whatsapp And Facebook Off My Phone! by IamSalt: 3:56pm On Dec 18, 2019
undecided

Amen

All these modern women with male bestie sef.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Husband Has Ordered Me To Delete Whatsapp And Facebook Off My Phone! by Humblesam(m): 3:59pm On Dec 18, 2019
Now now ur daddy don hear am...smh for some married women of these days.

Can see why ur hubby did that.

8 Likes

Re: My Husband Has Ordered Me To Delete Whatsapp And Facebook Off My Phone! by Newguyhere: 4:00pm On Dec 18, 2019
because her knows you can't keep your legs shut.
Thats a wise man right there.

6 Likes

Re: My Husband Has Ordered Me To Delete Whatsapp And Facebook Off My Phone! by Allen102: 4:02pm On Dec 18, 2019
Are you even married?

Silly troll.

17 Likes

Re: My Husband Has Ordered Me To Delete Whatsapp And Facebook Off My Phone! by EbukaHades10(m): 4:02pm On Dec 18, 2019
If he's not the one that bought the phone for u and buys data or airtime for u, tell him to delete his own too

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Has Ordered Me To Delete Whatsapp And Facebook Off My Phone! by IamSalt: 4:02pm On Dec 18, 2019
Davash222:

Why would a married woman send her photo to a male friend?? For evaluation or what
Since your dad has warned against your husband decision, carry your bags and social media to your dad's house!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Calm down na, we also need to hear what the man's dad got to say about this before we conclude grin grin grin grin

We will see if her father makes the decision in another man's house. She is not even ashamed to disgrace her father with this report.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Has Ordered Me To Delete Whatsapp And Facebook Off My Phone! by kestine(m): 4:02pm On Dec 18, 2019
U self why u go dey send pic to ur male friend...na so e dey take start... Ur man did the right thing... Prevention is better dan cure...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Has Ordered Me To Delete Whatsapp And Facebook Off My Phone! by IamSalt: 4:04pm On Dec 18, 2019
EbukaHades10:
If he's not the one that bought the phone for u and buys data or airtime for u, tell him to delete his own too

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has Ordered Me To Delete Whatsapp And Facebook Off My Phone! by OGwales(m): 4:07pm On Dec 18, 2019
Woman na wo for you... E still dey your body

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Has Ordered Me To Delete Whatsapp And Facebook Off My Phone! by Preciousgirl(f): 4:09pm On Dec 18, 2019
For those crucifying me, both my dad and husband know I am a very decent woman . they know I am not an infidel, so your insults here won't get to me. Be charitable in your advice. I didn't send that guy my picture with a bad intention .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Has Ordered Me To Delete Whatsapp And Facebook Off My Phone! by MexManuel(m): 4:10pm On Dec 18, 2019
If I may ask. What matters more, your dignity and self-worth or your marriage to him.

There are some fine lines you need to draw.

5 Likes

Re: My Husband Has Ordered Me To Delete Whatsapp And Facebook Off My Phone! by Riele(f): 4:11pm On Dec 18, 2019
I don't know who made Nigerian men God over women .

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Has Ordered Me To Delete Whatsapp And Facebook Off My Phone! by WonderManly(m): 4:14pm On Dec 18, 2019
Preciousgirl:

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has Ordered Me To Delete Whatsapp And Facebook Off My Phone! by kestine(m): 4:16pm On Dec 18, 2019
Preciousgirl:
For those crucifying me, both my dad and husband know I am a very decent woman . they know I am not an infidel, so your insults here won't get to me. Be charitable in your advice. I didn't send that guy my picture with a bad intention .

Decent girl dey enter street ooo...

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Has Ordered Me To Delete Whatsapp And Facebook Off My Phone! by Korllami007: 4:17pm On Dec 18, 2019
Preciousgirl:

Women that cheat on their husbands have never said that they are promiscuous, but they only tell people they are decent until they get caught in hotel banging another man or on their matrimonial bed with another man riding d!ck to cloud 9.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Has Ordered Me To Delete Whatsapp And Facebook Off My Phone! by NLSavage: 4:18pm On Dec 18, 2019
Riele:
go and marry before you become an old hag.
Awon feminist, oshi.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Husband Has Ordered Me To Delete Whatsapp And Facebook Off My Phone! by adg98(f): 4:18pm On Dec 18, 2019
Divorce your husband
This is the reason I may relocate from Nigeria and marry a woman
Nigerian men are too authoritative grin
Re: My Husband Has Ordered Me To Delete Whatsapp And Facebook Off My Phone! by Forward77(m): 4:19pm On Dec 18, 2019
How come I don’t believe this story

Re: My Husband Has Ordered Me To Delete Whatsapp And Facebook Off My Phone! by crystar: 4:25pm On Dec 18, 2019
Riele:
God did. If you av problems with that, then don't get married to a man , better still ask your Bible if you av one. worst still come n beat me

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Has Ordered Me To Delete Whatsapp And Facebook Off My Phone! by Riele(f): 4:25pm On Dec 18, 2019
NLSavage:
go and marry before you become an old hag. Awon feminist, oshi.
Go and have sense .

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Has Ordered Me To Delete Whatsapp And Facebook Off My Phone! by Riele(f): 4:27pm On Dec 18, 2019
crystar:
God did. If you av problems with that, then don't get married to a man , better still ask your Bible if you av one. worst still come n beat me

God ??

How do you read your bible ?

Upside down ?

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has Ordered Me To Delete Whatsapp And Facebook Off My Phone! by NLSavage: 4:29pm On Dec 18, 2019
Riele:

Go and have sense .
When they're done with feminism they start going to shiloh.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Has Ordered Me To Delete Whatsapp And Facebook Off My Phone! by NLSavage: 4:30pm On Dec 18, 2019
Riele:

Go and have sense .

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has Ordered Me To Delete Whatsapp And Facebook Off My Phone! by Riele(f): 4:30pm On Dec 18, 2019
NLSavage:
That line is so last year !
Re: My Husband Has Ordered Me To Delete Whatsapp And Facebook Off My Phone! by NLSavage: 4:32pm On Dec 18, 2019
Riele:

That line is so last year !
I'm just using your signature and twisting it around. You're so last year.
Feminism sucks BTW.

7 Likes

Re: My Husband Has Ordered Me To Delete Whatsapp And Facebook Off My Phone! by Nobody: 4:38pm On Dec 18, 2019
You are married to you husband not ur dad so you must do what ur husband said or you leave his house rubbish

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Has Ordered Me To Delete Whatsapp And Facebook Off My Phone! by crystar: 4:40pm On Dec 18, 2019
Really? This is why we av over a million unmarried church goers in the street of Lagos.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Has Ordered Me To Delete Whatsapp And Facebook Off My Phone! by Samfloxin(m): 4:43pm On Dec 18, 2019
Serves you right...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Is Boring: Am I Crazy For Wanting To Dump Him? / Messi Joins PSG!! Viral Trolling Photos About The Eibar Man / My Baby Girl Sent This To Me, Clearly Don't Know How To Respond

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.