Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,660 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Free Gifts For Christmas: Choose Only One Please - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Gifts For Christmas: Choose Only One Please (3450 Views)

Ebenebe Residents Trooped Into Blord's House For Christmas Gifts (Pictures) / Shoppers Storm Onitsha Main Market For Christmas Shopping (Video) / Obi Cubana Shares Free Branded Rice For Christmas: Pictures & Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Gifts For Christmas: Choose Only One Please by Divfav(m): 9:36am On Dec 22, 2020
hellomosquito:
If you know me and my husband, you would had known that we are always happy and excited to give especially knowledge to others, because we ourselves are the product of help. I am also aware that all the people that are made in this world were helped, either by information help or monetry help.

Here today till the ending of this year. I will be in charge of the giveaways. I will list what the give away will be on here. Nairaland had been a source of inspiration and 90% here are Nigerians, therefore i will be indirectly gifting my brothers and sisters.

There will be 3 gifts from which you can choose from and i will state them, but please do not drop any email or phone number, because i would not want this post banned (i am used to the bans though) but what you will do is simple.. put your contact on your signature and i will use that to contact you as i will be in the comment reading.

On a daily basis, i will edit in total how many each that had been chosen, till this year runs over by Gods grace.

GIFT 1
1. FREE KNOWLEDGE FREE EBOOKS FREE TUTORIAL (topics covered)
*Digital marketing
*Social media marketing
*Start an online business
*Make sure customers find you online
*Expand a business to other countries
*career development
*data tech
*make customers find you online
*Promote your businesses free
*How to leverage on youtube for business success
*Promote your business with content
*Whatsapp marketing
*Understand customer needs and online behavior
*Affiliate marketing for begineers
*New niched Amazon kindle publishing
*Freelancing for freebies
*Land your next job

Understand the basics of code and so on......You can also tell me what you want to learn and i will see if i have the ebook, i have 1057 ebooks written by me as we speak.

GIFT 2...
There is a daily give away of 1g data on African Giants youtube channel. (you can win daily just by learning money making online there.. you can check that out by searching on youtube (make money online african giants)
But on here i will be giving 5g daily (1g per person till 30th of this month)

GIFT 3
Get recharged... This i will be handing out to people who are willing to join my whatsapp class which is free with all ebooks free as well. If you choose this then i and hubby will be tutor you till you are an African giant with heavy pockets.

Like i said if you make known your choice i will message you. and please i will be showing proofs on here as we go on and if you win as well please deem it nice to come here to say it. because i have been on Nairaland since 2008 and i know the mentality here, please no spoil my husband name or my own small name biko.

Our dream is to impact and train 100,000 Nigerians for free and now we are just around 8,000.
If you are thinking what is in this for us, setting a dream and hitting it is our priority which you can help us achieve while people are getting blessed with knowledge and finance as we proceed on the journey. You can help share this post so that a lot of people will see it.

Cheers and happy Christmas and New year in advance

EDITED: TODAY 22ND DECEMBER, 2020 IS THE FIRST BATCH OF THE GIVEAWAY. PLEASE REMEMBER TO REMARK ON THIS PAGE WHEN YOU GET THE ORDERED GIFT. AND PLEASE LET US DELETE NUMBERS TO THOSE THAT SENT IT ON THE THREAD, I WOULD BE SO UNHAPPY IF THIS THREAD IS TAMPERED WITH.

SUMMARY
GIFT 1: 1
GIFT 2: 3
GIFT 3: 16

GOD BLESS ALL YOUR HUSTLE
Pls I need gift 3. Thanks.
Re: Free Gifts For Christmas: Choose Only One Please by Osa55(f): 10:12am On Dec 22, 2020
Gift 3 thanks. 09057616514
Re: Free Gifts For Christmas: Choose Only One Please by toppy1234: 10:14am On Dec 22, 2020
I choose Gift 3
Re: Free Gifts For Christmas: Choose Only One Please by Diffen: 10:33am On Dec 22, 2020
Please, I choose gift no. 3.
Re: Free Gifts For Christmas: Choose Only One Please by At10tion: 12:08pm On Dec 22, 2020
hellomosquito:

okay copied
I'm still yet to hear from you.
Re: Free Gifts For Christmas: Choose Only One Please by PLATO1U(m): 12:43pm On Dec 22, 2020
sure , I am not late. Thanks for sharing information and wealth to all. thanks, you are one of those that mean well for others
Re: Free Gifts For Christmas: Choose Only One Please by autofixgarage: 2:31pm On Dec 22, 2020
Gift 1:1
Heroclitus:

I choose number 3
Re: Free Gifts For Christmas: Choose Only One Please by telleyway: 3:00pm On Dec 22, 2020
Good day ma, I go with number 1.
My WhatsApp number on my signature.
Thanks
Re: Free Gifts For Christmas: Choose Only One Please by telleyway: 3:02pm On Dec 22, 2020
Good day ma, gift number 1
WhatsApp Link on my signature
Thanks
Re: Free Gifts For Christmas: Choose Only One Please by FIDELITY24(m): 3:10pm On Dec 22, 2020
Gift 1... Tank u
Re: Free Gifts For Christmas: Choose Only One Please by Heroclitus(m): 4:59pm On Dec 22, 2020
autofixgarage:

What does that means
Re: Free Gifts For Christmas: Choose Only One Please by Diffen: 5:26pm On Dec 22, 2020
Please, am yet to hear from you. I choose gift no. 3. 08160298508
Re: Free Gifts For Christmas: Choose Only One Please by onyiiix9523(f): 5:29pm On Dec 22, 2020
hellomosquito:
If you know me and my husband, you would had known that we are always happy and excited to give especially knowledge to others, because we ourselves are the product of help. I am also aware that all the people that are made in this world were helped, either by information help or monetry help.

Here today till the ending of this year. I will be in charge of the giveaways. I will list what the give away will be on here. Nairaland had been a source of inspiration and 90% here are Nigerians, therefore i will be indirectly gifting my brothers and sisters.

There will be 3 gifts from which you can choose from and i will state them, but please do not drop any email or phone number, because i would not want this post banned (i am used to the bans though) but what you will do is simple.. put your contact on your signature and i will use that to contact you as i will be in the comment reading.

On a daily basis, i will edit in total how many each that had been chosen, till this year runs over by Gods grace.

GIFT 1
*Digital marketing
*Social media marketing
*career development
*data tech
*Whatsapp marketing
*Land your next job

Understand the basics of code and so on......You can also tell me what you want to learn and i will see if i have the ebook, i have 1057 ebooks written by me as we speak.

GIFT 2...
There is a daily give away of 1g data on African Giants youtube channel. (you can win daily just by learning money making online there.. you can check that out by searching on youtube (make money online african giants)

GIFT 3
Get recharged... This i will be handing out to people who are willing to join my whatsapp class which is free with all ebooks free as well. If you choose this then i and hubby will be tutor you till you are an African giant with heavy pockets.

Like i said if you make known your choice i will message you. and please i will be showing proofs on here as we go on and if you win as well please deem it nice to come here to say it. because i have been on Nairaland since 2008 and i know the mentality here, please no spoil my husband name or my own small name biko.

Our dream is to impact and train 100,000 Nigerians for free and now we are just around 8,000.
If you are thinking what is in this for us, setting a dream and hitting it is our priority which you can help us achieve while people are getting blessed with knowledge and finance as we proceed on the journey. You can help share this post so that a lot of people will see it.

EDITED: TODAY 22ND DECEMBER, 2020 IS THE FIRST BATCH OF THE GIVEAWAY. PLEASE REMEMBER TO REMARK ON THIS PAGE WHEN YOU GET THE ORDERED GIFT. AND PLEASE LET US DELETE NUMBERS TO THOSE THAT SENT IT ON THE THREAD, I WOULD BE SO UNHAPPY IF THIS THREAD IS TAMPERED WITH.

SUMMARY

Re: Free Gifts For Christmas: Choose Only One Please by freeze22(m): 5:29pm On Dec 22, 2020
Gift 2. God bless you dear
Re: Free Gifts For Christmas: Choose Only One Please by blaqgee04: 5:34pm On Dec 22, 2020
No 3 pls 09057596970
Re: Free Gifts For Christmas: Choose Only One Please by Rhemy2013(f): 5:46pm On Dec 22, 2020
Gift 3 pls
Re: Free Gifts For Christmas: Choose Only One Please by funbiano: 10:26pm On Dec 22, 2020
I picked gift 2 and my number is 08033859916.Thank you.
Re: Free Gifts For Christmas: Choose Only One Please by Beolly(m): 11:45pm On Dec 22, 2020
hellomosquito:

GIFT 1
*Digital marketing
*Social media marketing
*career development
*data tech
*Whatsapp marketing
*Land your next job

GIFT 2...

GIFT 3

SUMMARY

hello I want gift 3.
Re: Free Gifts For Christmas: Choose Only One Please by hellomosquito(f): 4:39am On Dec 23, 2020
Heroclitus:

I choose number 3
please update your number on your signature for me to see
Re: Free Gifts For Christmas: Choose Only One Please by hellomosquito(f): 4:39am On Dec 23, 2020
toppy1234:
I choose Gift 3
please update your number in your signature
Re: Free Gifts For Christmas: Choose Only One Please by hellomosquito(f): 4:40am On Dec 23, 2020
At10tion:
I'm still yet to hear from you.
hear from me how?
Re: Free Gifts For Christmas: Choose Only One Please by hellomosquito(f): 4:41am On Dec 23, 2020
Diffen:
Please, I choose gift no. 3.
please update your phone on your signature so i can see
Re: Free Gifts For Christmas: Choose Only One Please by hellomosquito(f): 4:42am On Dec 23, 2020
PLATO1U:
sure , I am not late. Thanks for sharing information and wealth to all. thanks, you are one of those that mean well for others
you are not late i am still collating and 30th is the final day. so you can still jump in.. it is a token but we are happy to do this. thank you very much
Re: Free Gifts For Christmas: Choose Only One Please by hellomosquito(f): 4:43am On Dec 23, 2020
autofixgarage:
update your number on your signature for me to see

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Free Gifts For Christmas: Choose Only One Please by hellomosquito(f): 4:45am On Dec 23, 2020
Diffen:
Please, am yet to hear from you. I choose gift no. 3. 08160298508
this is not a bet o, you are 100% winning in the category you picked. i am collating and that is why i am doing reports. 30th is the last day and that is when i assume you will see all that is promised...double entry will not be appreciated etc
Re: Free Gifts For Christmas: Choose Only One Please by hellomosquito(f): 4:46am On Dec 23, 2020
telleyway:
Good day ma, I go with number 1.
My WhatsApp number on my signature.
Thanks
there is no number on your signature, it is a link
Re: Free Gifts For Christmas: Choose Only One Please by hellomosquito(f): 4:48am On Dec 23, 2020
Rhemy2013:
Gift 3 pls
i cant find your number
Re: Free Gifts For Christmas: Choose Only One Please by hellomosquito(f): 4:49am On Dec 23, 2020
Beolly:

hello I want gift 3.
your number please
Re: Free Gifts For Christmas: Choose Only One Please by At10tion: 7:08am On Dec 23, 2020
hellomosquito:
hear from me how?
I tot you gonna add me to your WhatsApp group.
Re: Free Gifts For Christmas: Choose Only One Please by hilaryCU(m): 7:21am On Dec 23, 2020
Hello, I want to be added on your WhatsApp group
Re: Free Gifts For Christmas: Choose Only One Please by PLATO1U(m): 7:22am On Dec 23, 2020
hellomosquito:

you are not late i am still collating and 30th is the final day. so you can still jump in.. it is a token but we are happy to do this. thank you very much
No 2 sir/ma.

my watsap contact 08106321056
Re: Free Gifts For Christmas: Choose Only One Please by Beolly(m): 9:43am On Dec 23, 2020
hellomosquito:

your number please

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why Most NIGERIANS FAIL To Make Money Online / 10 Self-made Teenage Millionaires / Why You Must Register Your Business In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.