Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,589 members, 7,816,453 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Free Gifts For Christmas: Choose Only One Please - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Gifts For Christmas: Choose Only One Please (3441 Views)

Ebenebe Residents Trooped Into Blord's House For Christmas Gifts (Pictures) / Shoppers Storm Onitsha Main Market For Christmas Shopping (Video) / Obi Cubana Shares Free Branded Rice For Christmas: Pictures & Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Gifts For Christmas: Choose Only One Please by hellomosquito(f): 5:54am On Dec 29, 2020
theddy007:
please update your number on your signature i cant find it
Re: Free Gifts For Christmas: Choose Only One Please by hellomosquito(f): 5:55am On Dec 29, 2020
aralomo1:
God bless you ma'am. I choose Gift 3
Re: Free Gifts For Christmas: Choose Only One Please by hellomosquito(f): 5:55am On Dec 29, 2020
Kyanrach:
God bless you for this opportunity, pls I'm interested in option 3.
Re: Free Gifts For Christmas: Choose Only One Please by Chidonsky: 11:45am On Dec 29, 2020
hellomosquito:
gift2
Re: Free Gifts For Christmas: Choose Only One Please by aralomo1(m): 1:33pm On Dec 29, 2020
hellomosquito:

Added. You can check my signature. Thanks Ma'am
Re: Free Gifts For Christmas: Choose Only One Please by Apreecauts: 3:48pm On Dec 29, 2020
I'm so glad to be here at the perfect time, I'm interested in Gift 3

Thank you ma.
Re: Free Gifts For Christmas: Choose Only One Please by nicho450(m): 7:00pm On Dec 29, 2020
Gift 3
Re: Free Gifts For Christmas: Choose Only One Please by Fortuneseeker: 12:51am On Dec 30, 2020
hellomosquito:

I want gift 3, check my signature. Thanks
Re: Free Gifts For Christmas: Choose Only One Please by SegunDgr8(m): 5:29am On Dec 30, 2020
hellomosquito:
If you know me and my husband, you would had known that we are always happy and excited to give especially knowledge to others, because we ourselves are the product of help. I am also aware that all the people that are made in this world were helped, either by information help or monetry help.

Here today till the ending of this year. I will be in charge of the giveaways. I will list what the give away will be on here. Nairaland had been a source of inspiration and 90% here are Nigerians, therefore i will be indirectly gifting my brothers and sisters.

There will be 3 gifts from which you can choose from and i will state them, but please do not drop any email or phone number, because i would not want this post banned (i am used to the bans though) but what you will do is simple.. put your contact on your signature and i will use that to contact you as i will be in the comment reading.

On a daily basis, i will edit in total how many each that had been chosen, till this year runs over by Gods grace.

GIFT 1
1. FREE KNOWLEDGE FREE EBOOKS FREE TUTORIAL (topics covered)
*Digital marketing
*Social media marketing
*Start an online business
*Make sure customers find you online
*Expand a business to other countries
*career development
*data tech
*make customers find you online
*Promote your businesses free
*How to leverage on youtube for business success
*Promote your business with content
*Whatsapp marketing
*Understand customer needs and online behavior
*Affiliate marketing for begineers
*New niched Amazon kindle publishing
*Freelancing for freebies
*Land your next job

Understand the basics of code and so on......You can also tell me what you want to learn and i will see if i have the ebook, i have 1057 ebooks written by me as we speak.

GIFT 2...
There is a daily give away of 1g data on African Giants youtube channel. (you can win daily just by learning money making online there.. you can check that out by searching on youtube (make money online african giants)
But on here i will be giving 5g daily (1g per person till 30th of this month)

GIFT 3
Get recharged... This i will be handing out to people who are willing to join my whatsapp class which is free with all ebooks free as well. If you choose this then i and hubby will be tutor you till you are an African giant with heavy pockets.

Like i said if you make known your choice i will message you. and please i will be showing proofs on here as we go on and if you win as well please deem it nice to come here to say it. because i have been on Nairaland since 2008 and i know the mentality here, please no spoil my husband name or my own small name biko.

Our dream is to impact and train 100,000 Nigerians for free and now we are just around 8,000.
If you are thinking what is in this for us, setting a dream and hitting it is our priority which you can help us achieve while people are getting blessed with knowledge and finance as we proceed on the journey. You can help share this post so that a lot of people will see it.

Cheers and happy Christmas and New year in advance

EDITED: TODAY 22ND DECEMBER, 2020 IS THE FIRST BATCH OF THE GIVEAWAY. PLEASE REMEMBER TO REMARK ON THIS PAGE WHEN YOU GET THE ORDERED GIFT. AND PLEASE LET US DELETE NUMBERS TO THOSE THAT SENT IT ON THE THREAD, I WOULD BE SO UNHAPPY IF THIS THREAD IS TAMPERED WITH.

SUMMARY
GIFT 1: 1
GIFT 2: 3
GIFT 3: 16

EDITED TODAY 24TH DECEMBER,2020.
SUMMARY
GIFT 1: 3
GIFT 3: 15

EDITED TODAY 29th DECEMBER 2020
1. There was a skip because i was barred from commenting, i really do not know why but i am so happy i am here to finish up the process.
2. SUMMARY
GIFT 2: 0
GIFT 3: 12

REMEMBER THE 30TH DECEMBER (TOMMOROW THIS GIVEAWAY WILL END BY 12 NOON SO WE CAN GIVE OUT AND ALSO PREPARE FOR THE NEW YEAR.
GOD BLESS ALL YOUR HUSTLE

I choose 3
Re: Free Gifts For Christmas: Choose Only One Please by jworos(m): 5:34am On Dec 30, 2020
hellomosquito:
please choose a gift between 1-3
Good morning, I'll go with gift 1.
Re: Free Gifts For Christmas: Choose Only One Please by Heineken(m): 8:57am On Dec 30, 2020
hellomosquito:
If you know me and my husband, you would had known that we are always happy and excited to give especially knowledge to others, because we ourselves are the product of help. I am also aware that all the people that are made in this world were helped, either by information help or monetry help.

Here today till the ending of this year. I will be in charge of the giveaways. I will list what the give away will be on here. Nairaland had been a source of inspiration and 90% here are Nigerians, therefore i will be indirectly gifting my brothers and sisters.

There will be 3 gifts from which you can choose from and i will state them, but please do not drop any email or phone number, because i would not want this post banned (i am used to the bans though) but what you will do is simple.. put your contact on your signature and i will use that to contact you as i will be in the comment reading.

On a daily basis, i will edit in total how many each that had been chosen, till this year runs over by Gods grace.

GIFT 1
1. FREE KNOWLEDGE FREE EBOOKS FREE TUTORIAL (topics covered)
*Digital marketing
*Social media marketing
*Start an online business
*Make sure customers find you online
*Expand a business to other countries
*career development
*data tech
*make customers find you online
*Promote your businesses free
*How to leverage on youtube for business success
*Promote your business with content
*Whatsapp marketing
*Understand customer needs and online behavior
*Affiliate marketing for begineers
*New niched Amazon kindle publishing
*Freelancing for freebies
*Land your next job

Understand the basics of code and so on......You can also tell me what you want to learn and i will see if i have the ebook, i have 1057 ebooks written by me as we speak.

GIFT 2...
There is a daily give away of 1g data on African Giants youtube channel. (you can win daily just by learning money making online there.. you can check that out by searching on youtube (make money online african giants)
But on here i will be giving 5g daily (1g per person till 30th of this month)

GIFT 3
Get recharged... This i will be handing out to people who are willing to join my whatsapp class which is free with all ebooks free as well. If you choose this then i and hubby will be tutor you till you are an African giant with heavy pockets.

Like i said if you make known your choice i will message you. and please i will be showing proofs on here as we go on and if you win as well please deem it nice to come here to say it. because i have been on Nairaland since 2008 and i know the mentality here, please no spoil my husband name or my own small name biko.

Our dream is to impact and train 100,000 Nigerians for free and now we are just around 8,000.
If you are thinking what is in this for us, setting a dream and hitting it is our priority which you can help us achieve while people are getting blessed with knowledge and finance as we proceed on the journey. You can help share this post so that a lot of people will see it.

Cheers and happy Christmas and New year in advance

EDITED: TODAY 22ND DECEMBER, 2020 IS THE FIRST BATCH OF THE GIVEAWAY. PLEASE REMEMBER TO REMARK ON THIS PAGE WHEN YOU GET THE ORDERED GIFT. AND PLEASE LET US DELETE NUMBERS TO THOSE THAT SENT IT ON THE THREAD, I WOULD BE SO UNHAPPY IF THIS THREAD IS TAMPERED WITH.

SUMMARY
GIFT 1: 1
GIFT 3: 16

EDITED TODAY 24TH DECEMBER,2020.
SUMMARY
GIFT 3: 15

EDITED TODAY 29th DECEMBER 2020
1. There was a skip because i was barred from commenting, i really do not know why but i am so happy i am here to finish up the process.
2. SUMMARY
GIFT 2: 0
GIFT 3: 12

REMEMBER THE 30TH DECEMBER (TOMMOROW THIS GIVEAWAY WILL END BY 12 NOON SO WE CAN GIVE OUT AND ALSO PREPARE FOR THE NEW YEAR.
GOD BLESS ALL YOUR HUSTLE
Gift 3. Good morning.
Re: Free Gifts For Christmas: Choose Only One Please by ekowo: 8:57am On Dec 30, 2020
Good morning. I choose gift 3. Thanks
Re: Free Gifts For Christmas: Choose Only One Please by IamShiningStar(f): 11:02am On Dec 30, 2020
Ok.
Re: Free Gifts For Christmas: Choose Only One Please by hellomosquito(f): 11:03am On Dec 30, 2020
HERE IS THE END OF THE GIVEAWAY AS WE HAVE COLLATED BASED ON THE INFORMATION WE HAVE. HAPPY NEW YEAR IN ADVANCE
Re: Free Gifts For Christmas: Choose Only One Please by bukaty(m): 11:03am On Dec 30, 2020
I choose no 2, you can reach me on 08125308387
Re: Free Gifts For Christmas: Choose Only One Please by Heineken(m): 11:21am On Dec 30, 2020
hellomosquito:
HERE IS THE END OF THE GIVEAWAY AS WE HAVE COLLATED BASED ON THE INFORMATION WE HAVE. HAPPY NEW YEAR IN ADVANCE
sorry pls did you choose those that posted before this now?
Re: Free Gifts For Christmas: Choose Only One Please by ihimiray(m): 1:07pm On Dec 30, 2020
Good afternoon, am interested in number 3
Re: Free Gifts For Christmas: Choose Only One Please by hellomosquito(f): 1:36pm On Dec 30, 2020
Heineken:
sorry pls did you choose those that posted before this now?
YES... The only available is the weekly tutorials taught by my husband
Re: Free Gifts For Christmas: Choose Only One Please by Heineken(m): 1:39pm On Dec 30, 2020
hellomosquito:
YES... The only available is the weekly tutorials taught by my husband
OK ma. I actually posted this morning before yours. I don't know if I'm chosen.
Re: Free Gifts For Christmas: Choose Only One Please by BUGOFF(m): 1:50pm On Dec 30, 2020
hellomosquito:

I applaud you for this. As knowledge is never lost, I would appeal you give me insight on any of the 3 listed Seminars. 0-8-11-52-7-0-5-0-0.
Re: Free Gifts For Christmas: Choose Only One Please by WinForever(m): 6:32pm On Dec 30, 2020
Hello OP, Gift 3 is ok for me
Thanks
Re: Free Gifts For Christmas: Choose Only One Please by serahsilver: 6:53pm On Dec 30, 2020
l choose gift 1 thank you ma, you can reach me on 08148474691
Re: Free Gifts For Christmas: Choose Only One Please by nicho450(m): 7:43pm On Dec 30, 2020
hellomosquito:

You have not added me yet
Re: Free Gifts For Christmas: Choose Only One Please by telleyway: 8:13pm On Dec 30, 2020
number 3

Re: Free Gifts For Christmas: Choose Only One Please by IamShiningStar(f): 3:21pm On Dec 31, 2020
Re: Free Gifts For Christmas: Choose Only One Please by hellomosquito(f): 5:56pm On Dec 31, 2020
THE DATA GIFT HAS BEEN SENT OUT EXCEPT FOR THESE, WHICH WE COULD NOT CONFIRM.
08138317***: We called and number not picked
+2349076976***: We called number switched off
+2348032133***: We called number switched off

FOR GIFT NUMBERS 1 AND 3. INTERESTED NUMBERS ARE ALREADY ADDED TO THE WHATSAPP GROUPS AS PROMISED.
IN ANY CASE YOU CAN CHECK UP WITH 09025825888
Re: Free Gifts For Christmas: Choose Only One Please by Escodeb(m): 9:10pm On Dec 31, 2020
hellomosquito:
THE DATA GIFT HAS BEEN SENT OUT EXCEPT FOR THESE, WHICH WE COULD NOT CONFIRM.
08138317***: We called and number not picked
+2349076976***: We called number switched off
+2348032133***: We called number switched off

FOR GIFT NUMBERS 1 AND 3. INTERESTED NUMBERS ARE ALREADY ADDED TO THE WHATSAPP GROUPS AS PROMISED.
IN ANY CASE YOU CAN CHECK UP WITH 09025825888

I'm yet to be added
Re: Free Gifts For Christmas: Choose Only One Please by blunt2dcore(m): 8:01am On Jan 01, 2021
hellomosquito:

The signature has been updated. Awaiting your reply pls. Happy new year....
Re: Free Gifts For Christmas: Choose Only One Please by Tillatalk: 7:04am On Jan 07, 2021
I saw this post late op please can you add me to your WhatsApp group 2347068479731
Re: Free Gifts For Christmas: Choose Only One Please by autofixgarage: 11:56am On Apr 27, 2021
hellomosquito:

update your number on your signature for me to see

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet The Owner Behind The New Cubana Chief Priest Club Asaba / Your Opinion On Online Grocery Shopping In Nigeria:survey / Share Your Experience With Stanbic Ibtc.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.