Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Kankara Schoolboys Reunite With Their Parents (Pix) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kankara Schoolboys Reunite With Their Parents (Pix) (28492 Views)

Abductor Of Kankara Schoolboys, Auwal Daudawa Shot Dead / Kankara Schoolboys’ Abduction & Rescue Is Scam — Afenifere / Govenor Matawalle Negotiated Release Of Kankara Schoolboys Without Paying Kobo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kankara Schoolboys Reunite With Their Parents (Pix) by MrHighSea: 6:33pm On Dec 20, 2020
daily going out and coming back safely ain't normal anymore.
Re: Kankara Schoolboys Reunite With Their Parents (Pix) by Ekemeze: 6:33pm On Dec 20, 2020
Re: Kankara Schoolboys Reunite With Their Parents (Pix) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 20, 2020
Buhari
Re: Kankara Schoolboys Reunite With Their Parents (Pix) by pegix(m): 6:34pm On Dec 20, 2020
Hmm..... u think a kidnapper that can abduct hundreds of students will just leave em.for nothin??
Well ....
let me leave dix matter fess go my xmas carole jeje
Re: Kankara Schoolboys Reunite With Their Parents (Pix) by Zidane199(m): 6:34pm On Dec 20, 2020
ggood:
crocodile tears, look at them wearing Agbada to welcome them. See one carrying a plate of rice
okay na suit u dey expect them to wear or make dem come naked?
Re: Kankara Schoolboys Reunite With Their Parents (Pix) by Brunicekid(m): 6:35pm On Dec 20, 2020
princemillla:
Glory be to God Almighty.

Alas!! The kidnapping still continue, any parent who still allow his or hers wards to go back to that school then it's finished.

Come to think of it, aside from YAHOO YAHOO AND BANDIT which other business sell faster
Content Creation
Re: Kankara Schoolboys Reunite With Their Parents (Pix) by BlessedNuel: 6:35pm On Dec 20, 2020
Oluwa nagode
Re: Kankara Schoolboys Reunite With Their Parents (Pix) by mysteryman2014: 6:35pm On Dec 20, 2020
10 students abi? grin grin grin
Re: Kankara Schoolboys Reunite With Their Parents (Pix) by Wisejohnson47(m): 6:36pm On Dec 20, 2020
TMSMedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1375991/moment-tears-joy-kankara-schoolboys-reunite-parents-photos/
And they remember to Wear face masks, hmm this movie go get season 2
Re: Kankara Schoolboys Reunite With Their Parents (Pix) by lawalosky(m): 6:36pm On Dec 20, 2020
ggood:
crocodile tears, look at them wearing Agbada to welcome them. See one carrying a plate of rice
guy please what is the name of this, I love to make or buy one
Re: Kankara Schoolboys Reunite With Their Parents (Pix) by EmekaBlue(m): 6:38pm On Dec 20, 2020
Abeg make hausa go their way make this country divide. These people are nothing like we from here

1 Like

Re: Kankara Schoolboys Reunite With Their Parents (Pix) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Dec 20, 2020
Nigeria needs security.
Re: Kankara Schoolboys Reunite With Their Parents (Pix) by Seyzcham91(m): 6:39pm On Dec 20, 2020
Tears of Joy ko, Laugh of sorrow ni

All i see here is Wicked Northern Leaders and incompetent President going all their way out to mastermind some Bad Event To Make themselves look Good inadvertently Inflicting Pain On Innocent Poverty striken Citizen Living on the little they getting while the stupid leaders feeding on their own selfish interest in the process

Heartless Motherfuckers staging kidnap and rescue

only Foolish and gullible nigerians would believe this shit though
TMSMedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1375991/moment-tears-joy-kankara-schoolboys-reunite-parents-photos/
Re: Kankara Schoolboys Reunite With Their Parents (Pix) by Patrioticman007(m): 6:40pm On Dec 20, 2020
PopSmoke:
let's for once be happy for this parents

I don't care if it was acted or not
that's their own problem if they allowed govt to play politics with their own kids but trust me FG didn't play them along

Agents of Lucifer are sad that these innocent children escaped death by whiskers, had it been some of the lads where killed these same agents of Lucifer will be shedding crocodiles tears, to the international communities.
May our enemies never see our tears, ameen.

1 Like

Re: Kankara Schoolboys Reunite With Their Parents (Pix) by SaintLucia: 6:40pm On Dec 20, 2020
Chibok girls parents were seen crying and pleading for the release of their children.
Dapchi girls parents were seen crying and pleading for the release of their children.
Kankara boys were seen crying and pleading for the release of their children.
Lean Sharibu parents were seen crying and pleading for the release of their daughter.

But Lekkielies parents were invincible. They even said their parents were bribe by the government not to speak out. Yeye clowns.

May Nigeria succeed and may Nigeria enemies continue to wail and regret in life.

1 Like

Re: Kankara Schoolboys Reunite With Their Parents (Pix) by paix(m): 6:41pm On Dec 20, 2020
chinjo:
Buhari is the greatest comedian of the year.
He should remember that the CHIBOK girls' parents are still waiting for him to fulfill his campaign promises.
Re: Kankara Schoolboys Reunite With Their Parents (Pix) by perdollar(m): 6:43pm On Dec 20, 2020
There religion there curse there wahala
Re: Kankara Schoolboys Reunite With Their Parents (Pix) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Dec 20, 2020
Make I keep quiet sha
The parents might be innocent in all these shenanigans
Re: Kankara Schoolboys Reunite With Their Parents (Pix) by Dailyhappenings: 6:45pm On Dec 20, 2020
Fake news everywhere
.. just imagine ...no wonder Pastor Adeboye said this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcgZ7GR-SGQ
Re: Kankara Schoolboys Reunite With Their Parents (Pix) by Danny50: 6:50pm On Dec 20, 2020
They av cash out without stress because i know they just finished acting a movie and they acted it perfectly. Ah swear buhari is just using our head to empower his state indirectly.
Re: Kankara Schoolboys Reunite With Their Parents (Pix) by Prolificgiant(m): 6:54pm On Dec 20, 2020
Who are they deceiving ? A land and uncompleted building on it is available at shimawa Ogun State check my signature for more details
Re: Kankara Schoolboys Reunite With Their Parents (Pix) by Plut01: 6:55pm On Dec 20, 2020

That woman in the eight picture looks like one shouting Sai Baba.

Re: Kankara Schoolboys Reunite With Their Parents (Pix) by ggood: 6:56pm On Dec 20, 2020
lawalosky:

guy please what is the name of this, I love to make or buy one
we call it Fisher man soup, you will see it in South South, but sometimes I prepare it by myself
Re: Kankara Schoolboys Reunite With Their Parents (Pix) by fadigalfemi(m): 6:56pm On Dec 20, 2020
chinjo:
Buhari is the greatest comedian of the year.

U can say that again
Re: Kankara Schoolboys Reunite With Their Parents (Pix) by mountmoriah(m): 6:58pm On Dec 20, 2020
omowolewa:
The terrorist has achieved their aims. Most of those children would want to go to school for now.

Calling terrorist bandit is the beginning of the lies
Re: Kankara Schoolboys Reunite With Their Parents (Pix) by Mayng01(m): 7:00pm On Dec 20, 2020
Look at them, are these really Nigerians? These amalgamation thing tire persin o
Re: Kankara Schoolboys Reunite With Their Parents (Pix) by Omezif(m): 7:04pm On Dec 20, 2020
May God also rescue those victims that where in thesame condition these boys went through and later being rescued.
Re: Kankara Schoolboys Reunite With Their Parents (Pix) by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 7:09pm On Dec 20, 2020
majamajic:
Who directed this movie ?
Clarence peter shot it.
Re: Kankara Schoolboys Reunite With Their Parents (Pix) by sammysmiles(m): 7:11pm On Dec 20, 2020
embarassed
Re: Kankara Schoolboys Reunite With Their Parents (Pix) by Jabioro: 7:16pm On Dec 20, 2020
majamajic:
Who directed this movie ?
Buhari Chief of staff,acted by the proteges, edited by Lai Muhammed..screen and music composed and directed by the Zafara State governor..Dem plenty ..I fit remember all
Re: Kankara Schoolboys Reunite With Their Parents (Pix) by mariby: 7:19pm On Dec 20, 2020
Baba God we thank you so much for making them smile again.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

3 Dead As Youths Clash With Police In Anambra (Pics, Video) / ASP Abion Hezikel Stabbed To Death As Naval, Police Officers Clash In Lagos / Taraba Governor Approves ₦2 Billion For Luxury Cars For Himself, Deputy & Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.