Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,071 members, 7,867,057 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:17 AM

Sharia Coming To S.W. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sharia Coming To S.W. (3365 Views)

No Room For Full Sharia Implementation In Nigeria – Buhari / Buhari : Is This Warning By Yoruba Elders Coming To Pass ? / Amaechi Tipped As DG Buhari Presidential Campaign Office As Party Zone VP To S/W (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sharia Coming To S.W. by Onlytruth(m): 8:22am On Mar 28, 2011
^^
so you are too lazy to even scroll up the page to read eku-bear's post? Dude, you guys are freaking lazy mehn! undecided
Re: Sharia Coming To S.W. by Blazay(m): 10:05am On Mar 28, 2011
Sharia has always been in the S.W.
Did it ever leave?
Re: Sharia Coming To S.W. by Akanbiedu(m): 4:37pm On Mar 28, 2011
Make PDP alarmist leave us in the SW with sharia, we can always our Business.

I'd rather have sharia than have PDP in government.
Re: Sharia Coming To S.W. by gidson12(m): 5:06pm On Mar 28, 2011
whats the diference between these yorubas and the almajiris, so majority of the yorubas re muslims
Re: Sharia Coming To S.W. by AljUche: 5:26pm On Mar 28, 2011
gidson12:

whats the diference between these yorubas and the almajiris, so majority of the yorubas re muslims
who are u calling almajiri angry

no it is a mixture just like the NC

50 50 mixture
Re: Sharia Coming To S.W. by seanet02: 5:53pm On Mar 28, 2011
Ibos and their illogical conclusions. Sharia can never be imposed on South west as we Muslims and Christian of Yorubaland likes peace more than war. I am a muslim but will never vote for the imposition of Sharia in an Homogeneous society like Yorubaland. Ibos can allow GEJ to impose Kidnappia on them, it does not bother me
Re: Sharia Coming To S.W. by EzeUche(m): 5:56pm On Mar 28, 2011
^^^

This thread has nothing to do with Igbos. Stay on topic.
Re: Sharia Coming To S.W. by igboboy1(m): 4:53am On Mar 30, 2011
seanet02:

Ibos and their illogical conclusions. Sharia can never be imposed on South west as we Muslims and Christian of Yorubaland likes peace more than war. I am a muslim but will never vote for the imposition of Sharia in an Homogeneous society like Yorubaland. Ibos can allow GEJ to impose Kidnappia on them, it does not bother me

"I am a muslim" who ask you? very soon you go tell us sau y dey wear brown pant, anuofia, aboki wetin u dey yan?/eddiotic mallam like you, Really what is the difference bewteen a yoruba and hausa really?, they both have huge potential terrorist population,
Re: Sharia Coming To S.W. by Pygru: 11:32pm On Sep 01, 2013
Bump
Re: Sharia Coming To S.W. by takedat(m): 11:36pm On Sep 01, 2013
@Pygru is a purveyor of infantile propaganda
Re: Sharia Coming To S.W. by Nobody: 11:51pm On Sep 01, 2013
take dat: @Pygru is a purveyor of infantile propaganda

And Nairaland's foremost resurrector of defunct discussion threads.
S/he has obviously been peeved off by Atiku and his co-travelers this weekend grin

Re: Sharia Coming To S.W. by Pygru: 11:54pm On Sep 01, 2013
take dat: @Pygru is a purveyor of infantile propaganda
Gbenu soun! tongue
Re: Sharia Coming To S.W. by takedat(m): 12:02am On Sep 02, 2013
Pygru: Gbenu soun! tongue
Were ni e! cheesy
Re: Sharia Coming To S.W. by Pygru: 7:38am On Sep 02, 2013
Bump
Re: Sharia Coming To S.W. by AbdH: 9:13am On Sep 02, 2013
Onlytruth: ^^
so you are too lazy to even scroll up the page to read eku-bear's post? Dude, you guys are freaking lazy mehn! undecided

Stop being mischievous, everybody saw where the man wrote sarcasm at the end of his comment.
Why are you lot crying over this? Shariah is a welcome development and I don't see how that affects you since it is not coming to your region like you have made us realize.
Islam is a complete way of life and the sooner Muslims are given the right to be judged by Allah's law, the better for us all.
Re: Sharia Coming To S.W. by AbdH: 9:13am On Sep 02, 2013
Re: Sharia Coming To S.W. by Pygru: 10:38am On Sep 02, 2013
AbdH:

Stop being mischievous, everybody saw where the man wrote sarcasm at the end of his comment.
Why are you lot crying over this? Shariah is a welcome development and I don't see how that affects you since it is not coming to your region like you have made us realize.
Islam is a complete way of life and the sooner Muslims are given the right to be judged by Allah's law, the better for us all.
smh angry
Re: Sharia Coming To S.W. by Samxiulee: 10:51am On Sep 02, 2013
AbdH:

I hope you people are joking sha?av got both Muslim and Christians in my family,sharia ko Sara ni....
Re: Sharia Coming To S.W. by AbdH: 7:23pm On Sep 02, 2013
Sam xiu lee: I hope you people are joking sha?av got both Muslim and Christians in my family,sharia ko Sara ni....
Same here and I won't stop being nice to my Christian relatives just because of Shariah. Do not perspire, Shariah is very advantageous....I assure you.
Re: Sharia Coming To S.W. by AbdH: 7:23pm On Sep 02, 2013
Re: Sharia Coming To S.W. by Pygru: 5:38pm On Oct 09, 2013
shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Official: Ngeneukwenu Anoints Buhari / Abia Guber: Aba Residents Revolt, Boo, Stone PDP Guber Candidate! / Buhari’s Campaign Crumbles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.