Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,887 members, 7,814,005 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Why I pushed my stepbrother into well – 10-year-old suspect - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why I pushed my stepbrother into well – 10-year-old suspect (1757 Views)

Why I Slept With My Daughter - 45-Year-Old Suspect / I Went Into Robbery To Fund My Wedding – 20-yr-old Suspect / We Can Hack Into Any Account, Even If Phone Is Locked - 31-Year-Old Suspect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I pushed my stepbrother into well – 10-year-old suspect by highbee02: 10:58am On Dec 20, 2020
The Ondo State Police Command has arrested a 10-year- old girl for allegedly committing murder at Owode Community in the Akure North Local Government Area of Ondo State .
The suspect , whose parents hail from Sokoto State , allegedly pushed a 20- month-old boy , who was her stepbrother , into a deep well .

After committing the act, it was gathered that the suspect initially told her father that the deceased had been kidnapped.
The state Commissioner of Police, Mr Bolaji Salami, who spoke with journalists about the incident, on Friday in Akure , said the incident happened on December 15, 2020.
He said , “ She initially told their father that someone had kidnapped her brother ( stepbrother ) . But she later informed her parents that the boy was inside a well. The deceased ’ s corpse was later recovered from the well . On receipt of the information , detectives swung into action and arrested the suspect. On interrogation , she confessed to the crime .

On why she committed the dastardly act, the primary 3 pupil, who was weeping profusely during the interview , said she did not know that her action would result in the death of her stepbrother .

She said she committed the act to avenge the maltreatment meted out to her by the deceased ’ s mother .
The suspect alleged that his father ’ s wife always maltreated her following her mother ’ s separation from her father . She also accused her father of showing much more affection for her late stepbrother than herself . She further stated that she pushed the deceased into the well to punish her stepmother but not knowing it would result in his death .

She said , “ My stepmother was always maltreating me . At times, he ( the deceased ) would pass excreta in the plate we ate with , and his mother would use the same plate to give me food . If I insisted that I would not eat the food, she would start beating me until I finished eating the food. Immediately after eating the food , I would start vomiting .
“ On the day of the incident , the same thing happened . Later in the evening , I went to fetch water from the well and he followed me . A voice whispered to me that I should push him into the well and I did it . But I never knew that he would die .
“ When they started looking for him and they couldn’ t find him , my dad told me to lie that it was my mother who sneaked into our home to kidnap Usman . When I was told that everyone in the house would be taken to the palace of the monarch to swear an oath , I confessed. ”
The police commissioner said the suspect would soon be charged.

https://punchng.com/why-i-pushed-my-stepbrother-into-well-10-year-old-suspect/
Re: Why I pushed my stepbrother into well – 10-year-old suspect by Cubana04: 11:02am On Dec 20, 2020
Not again
Re: Why I pushed my stepbrother into well – 10-year-old suspect by longetivity(m): 11:25am On Dec 20, 2020
someone should do summary for me please
Re: Why I pushed my stepbrother into well – 10-year-old suspect by Blackmoran(m): 11:40am On Dec 20, 2020
The part where she said she didn't know his step brother will die is a stupid lie..
She can't even wait to get matured to bring out the evil in her..

1 Like

Re: Why I pushed my stepbrother into well – 10-year-old suspect by ValCon888: 11:50am On Dec 20, 2020
You killed your brother and lied he was kidnapped. Only 10yrs old and you're already an accomplished liar and murderer.
Re: Why I pushed my stepbrother into well – 10-year-old suspect by Pierocash(m): 12:02pm On Dec 20, 2020
I don't comment on family matters.
Re: Why I pushed my stepbrother into well – 10-year-old suspect by Gozzzy(m): 12:29pm On Dec 20, 2020
No be small thing. Nigerians are becoming heartless by the day.... To imagine that this news didn't even make me feel sad or anything ... Cos bad news now appear like normal life events in Nigeria...... May God help this country undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Why I pushed my stepbrother into well – 10-year-old suspect by anonymuz(m): 12:31pm On Dec 20, 2020
Pierocash:
I don't comment on family matters.
why
Re: Why I pushed my stepbrother into well – 10-year-old suspect by Mayng01(m): 3:05pm On Dec 20, 2020
Hmmm!
Re: Why I pushed my stepbrother into well – 10-year-old suspect by sorority11(m): 6:13pm On Dec 20, 2020
Amina was sick of all the terrible maltreatment meted upon her by her step mother, just like every fairytale Amina found herself in the mercy of her wicked step mum.
All the love her kind hearted father had towards her began to fade like harmattan at noon, she soon realized it didn't fade into the thin air, but such love was condensed and showered upon her brother Musa. 10 years old Amina was flogged times without numbers for her mischief, delay in house chores and also for no good reason. Amina would never cry, such hatred was nurtured tenderly and grew each passing days of sorrow. Soon the hatred turned into poison and bitterness caged within her ribs so much even for a 10 years old child could bear.
"Bring that red rubber plate to take your food" Amina wicked step mum yelled. "How can I use such plate Musa use for his number 2" Amina little mind pondered solemnly.
Hours later, the poison in her heart was already ripe, young Amina did not know if she should let it all out with a primal scream, her heart was racing bum bum bum bum, her vision became blur. It is the effect of the poison just like a drug.
A voice whispered peacefully "Musa is the cause of your problem" it's repetitive intervals soon became somewhat like a mantra.
Amina held young Musa by the hand to end her problems, and pushed him into the well. Musa screamed, soon his scream began to fade just like Amina's father love, as he fell deeper and later swallowed into darkness. Amina couldn't see are problem again. She couldn't decipher if she should be happy or sad, yes she later understood her feelings, the feelings was not happiness nor sadness but the feeling of regret. By this time the poison in her had already worn off, she called Musa if only he could hear; but all the replies she got was the echoes of her own voice. It was already too late for Amina. Amina a monster created out of hatred from her own father and step mum,Amina a 10 year old who gave birth to a monster of hatred, Amina who later begat the monster called pain. Amina the wasted destiny.

6 Likes

Re: Why I pushed my stepbrother into well – 10-year-old suspect by highbee02: 10:26pm On Dec 20, 2020
sorority11:
Amina was sick of all the terrible maltreatment meted upon her by her step mother, just like every fairytale Amina found herself in the mercy of her wicked step mum.
All the love her kind hearted father had towards her began to fade like harmattan at noon, she soon realized it didn't fade into the thin air, but such love was condensed and showered upon her brother Musa. 10 years old Amina was flogged times without numbers for her mischief, delay in house chores and also for no good reason. Amina would never cry, such hatred was nurtured tenderly and grew each passing days of sorrow. Soon the hatred turned into poison and bitterness caged within her ribs so much even for a 10 years old child could bear.
"Bring that red rubber plate to take your food" Amina wicked step mum yelled. "How can I use such plate Musa use for his number 2" Amina little mind pondered solemnly.
Hours later, the poison in her heart was already ripe, young Amina did not know if she should let it all out with a primal scream, her heart was racing bum bum bum bum, her vision became blur. It is the effect of the poison just like a drug.
A voice whispered peacefully "Musa is the cause of your problem" it's repetitive intervals soon became somewhat like a mantra.
Amina held young Musa by the hand to end her problems, and pushed him into the well. Musa screamed, soon his scream began to fade just like Amina's father love, as he fell deeper and later swallowed into darkness. Amina couldn't see are problem again. She couldn't decipher if she should be happy or sad, yes she later understood her feelings, the feelings was not happiness nor sadness but the feeling of regret. By this time the poison in her had already worn off, she called Musa if only he could hear; but all the replies she got was the echoes of her own voice. It was already too late for Amina. Amina a monster created out of hatred from her own father and step mum,Amina a 10 year old who gave birth to a monster of hatred, Amina who later begat the monster called pain. Amina the wasted destiny.

U really tried
Re: Why I pushed my stepbrother into well – 10-year-old suspect by hikp: 10:22pm On Dec 22, 2020
if only they had treated Amjna like human
sorority11:
Re: Why I pushed my stepbrother into well – 10-year-old suspect by OscarJaden(m): 6:37am On Dec 23, 2020
I don't know if she is saying the Truth but if is true
the created the monster in her
Re: Why I pushed my stepbrother into well – 10-year-old suspect by edoairways: 7:01am On Dec 23, 2020
Why would the journalist say it is her step brother whereas it is her half brother
Re: Why I pushed my stepbrother into well – 10-year-old suspect by Broken2020: 8:08am On Dec 23, 2020
This little girl went too far, no doubt she manifested the hatred the stepmother planted in her.

Some stepmothers are wicked, evil and devilry. Mine wasn’t an exception but I loved and still love her kids so much and I know they love me so too.
Re: Why I pushed my stepbrother into well – 10-year-old suspect by Orjioorji(f): 5:44pm On Dec 23, 2020
Amina you will be fine again someday

(1) (Reply)

Maid Strangles Gov Lucky Igbinedion’s Mother To Death, Disappears With Her Money / Pastor Beaten Blue-black After He Was Caught Sleeping With His Neighbour’s Wife / Bimbo Owoyemi kidnaps Victor Eze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.