Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,193 members, 7,818,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Woman Celebrates As Her Husband Marries A Second Wife (Photo) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Celebrates As Her Husband Marries A Second Wife (Photo) (58442 Views)

Lady Celebrates As She Got Elevated From Cleaner To ‘Madam Of The House’ (Video) / Nigerian Woman Celebrates As She Gives Birth To Twins After 8 Years Of Waiting / Beautiful Lady Marries A Blind Man In Lafia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Celebrates As Her Husband Marries A Second Wife (Photo) by Neddstark: 8:05pm On Dec 20, 2020
Single mums and feminists will hate this poor woman the most.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Celebrates As Her Husband Marries A Second Wife (Photo) by MyGeneration(m): 8:07pm On Dec 20, 2020
Igbos need to learn from this, the ratio of people leaving d east to ratio of people being born is very low
Re: Woman Celebrates As Her Husband Marries A Second Wife (Photo) by Mummymahdi(f): 8:08pm On Dec 20, 2020
quote author=JovialJune post=97267740]For her to be more excited than the husband, it's either the co-wife is her LP, she was forced to tweet fake happiness, or her esteem has been utterly destroyed she.has no choice but to accept her fate,

God forbid bad thing sha.[/quote]

U won't understand this
1. If u are not a confirmed pious Muslim woman
2. If ur husband isn't too good to you, (always honest, loves u no matter d situation and appreciate u and reminds u his love when u are not even lovable.

I swear to u presently am always including my husband in prayers for God to add to his wealth so we can enjoy more and also so he can marry new wife. Am praying for a better co wife that won't bring problems but add to the love, unity and more enjoyment for my husband. This is over 16yrs this man has been doing his best for me in all ramifications and as time goes on a woman goes down but a man is stronger, so if he can handle the expenses and have the capability of been just, not abandoning one for the other why not? May Allah bless my hubby with a pious woman. Amin

4 Likes

Re: Woman Celebrates As Her Husband Marries A Second Wife (Photo) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Dec 20, 2020
Men...if she vex, them go say she vex.
Now she's happy and that's still a problem for them.

1 Like

Re: Woman Celebrates As Her Husband Marries A Second Wife (Photo) by vickydevoka(m): 8:10pm On Dec 20, 2020
authority2006:

No be your fellow Christian brothers dey marry two and three wives at the same time? Did they convert to Islam before doing that? Swerve!
Dat one na traditionalist abeg.

No Christian fit keep two or more wife for desame roof

2 Likes

Re: Woman Celebrates As Her Husband Marries A Second Wife (Photo) by teeytimi: 8:12pm On Dec 20, 2020
If you're from polygamy family, I believe you would he happy as this is not easy
Re: Woman Celebrates As Her Husband Marries A Second Wife (Photo) by NOwazobia: 8:14pm On Dec 20, 2020
She is actually celebrating because her house wife cum slavery role has just been diluted by the reason of the second wife. That is, the second wife don't know what She has put herself into. She is actually happy for her little freedom and same time laughing at her co-wife. lol
Re: Woman Celebrates As Her Husband Marries A Second Wife (Photo) by jazon(m): 8:16pm On Dec 20, 2020
Lesbian things
Re: Woman Celebrates As Her Husband Marries A Second Wife (Photo) by ofuonyebi: 8:17pm On Dec 20, 2020
THAT WOMAN YOU SEE CELEBRATING IS CRYING & WEEPING INSIDE
BUT THAT ACTION TOO IS A GREAT WISDOM...
BECAUSE IF THE MAN MUST DIE AT LAST LIKE A CHIKEN...THERE WILL BE NO TRACES TO HER..
Re: Woman Celebrates As Her Husband Marries A Second Wife (Photo) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 20, 2020
PLEASE who has this woman's contact.
I have a GIFT for her.
Even if na Handbag and Shoes.
Re: Woman Celebrates As Her Husband Marries A Second Wife (Photo) by AWAYOlowo: 8:27pm On Dec 20, 2020
Must we comment on what we have little knowledge about?
Re: Woman Celebrates As Her Husband Marries A Second Wife (Photo) by patoballistic: 8:28pm On Dec 20, 2020
She is celebrating because her husband will not be disturbing her again every night.

If you know you know!!!

1 Like

Re: Woman Celebrates As Her Husband Marries A Second Wife (Photo) by Idaytesj29(m): 8:28pm On Dec 20, 2020
bukatyne:
This na whazup Alhaja o!

See distressed jeans shirt.

In polygamy, I am only concerned with the first wife since she is the 'offended/wronged' party.

If Whazup Alhaja has said 'no shaking' then I say carry go! Alhaji and Iyawo kekere, nothing do you.

My crush
Re: Woman Celebrates As Her Husband Marries A Second Wife (Photo) by Carlylepneuma: 8:30pm On Dec 20, 2020
Emily22:
Werey dey disguise.. grin grin grin.

No woman on this planet will be happy with such action....

I still dey wonder how person go dress like ninja still dey Waka Inside Lagos sun.....
its called modesty...g
Re: Woman Celebrates As Her Husband Marries A Second Wife (Photo) by luminouz(m): 8:31pm On Dec 20, 2020
Yinmu

We all know she ain't that happy inside...

In fact,she would be wishing premium death on the husband and wife

1 Like

Re: Woman Celebrates As Her Husband Marries A Second Wife (Photo) by crazycrypto710: 8:32pm On Dec 20, 2020
BS
Re: Woman Celebrates As Her Husband Marries A Second Wife (Photo) by frozen70(f): 8:33pm On Dec 20, 2020
ebukajay184:
"May Allah Protect Us From Jealousy And The Evil Eye" - Woman Celebrates As Her Husband Marries A Second Wife (Photo)

A Muslim woman identified as Safa has expressed her happiness and excitement after her husband married a second wife, IgbereTV reports.

Safa took to her Twitter handle on Saturday, December 19, to share the good news, praying for Allah's protection for her family.

She wrote:

https://twitter.com/belllahijabi/status/1340078547952660484?s=19

Many Twitter users praised her for accepting of her new co-wife.

The tweet also drew some criticisms. A Twitter user, Vivian Akinosoye said that the life of the woman's children can never be the same after the second marriage.

Safa responded, saying, "Our children are just fine. This is the way their Lord decreed for it to happen. May Allah guide you. Ameen.

To the man who said that polygamy is a criminal offence in America, Safa told him to respectfully go to hell.

"By wanting for your sister what you would want for yourself. By taking pride in sisterhood and unity. By placing my Trust in Allah (Subhanahu wa ta a'la)", she added.

Nonsense, who ask her if she is happy or not

She already knows that from day one her husband will marry another wife so what's the big deal

Their religion accepts that
Re: Woman Celebrates As Her Husband Marries A Second Wife (Photo) by yahmohy27: 8:33pm On Dec 20, 2020
JovialJune:
For her to be more excited than the husband, it's either the co-wife is her LP, she was forced to tweet fake happiness, or her esteem has been utterly destroyed she.has no choice but to accept her fate,

God forbid bad thing sha.
Is because you're not a Muslims I guess.
There are people full with imman to the extent whatever that comes their good or bad,it doesn't bother them at all
Re: Woman Celebrates As Her Husband Marries A Second Wife (Photo) by Heavance(m): 8:34pm On Dec 20, 2020
yanabasee:
In Islam, as far as the man is capable to satisfy them sexually and financially, then this is t a problem....

The islamic men are asked by Allah to marry a widow, an aged woman, a younger girl and an average lady.... Four wives if he's sexually and financially capable...
How many of them are financially capable?
Let's stop deceiving ourselves, how many of oyr northern people are financially capable?
They put the 4 wives on their head, and close their eyes on the clause Allah put there.

1 Like

Re: Woman Celebrates As Her Husband Marries A Second Wife (Photo) by Carlylepneuma: 8:38pm On Dec 20, 2020
Exc2000:
tongue

Closet lesbian , chronic masturbator , or a cheat who makes her money herself

ur thinkin capacity in so low, dis is d only tin u can come up with dirty mind.
Re: Woman Celebrates As Her Husband Marries A Second Wife (Photo) by Heavance(m): 8:38pm On Dec 20, 2020
Patrioticman007:

Its more honorable to marry more than one wife than keep many side chicks with STD's.
Christians find it difficult to practice their religion due to hypocrisy.
So those with 4 wives don't have side chick?
Are you aware the started from being side chick before marriage, then the 3rd and 4th...
Above all, how many people are financially capable of having 4 wives, the clause is you should be capable..... Not just jumping on another wife.
Look at our northern people who are so religious, just imagine the disaster they have brought upon the nation?
Just drive around Lagos and see beggars everywhere, children who were brought to the world because of their religious parents who lack financial capability to take care of more than one woman.

1 Like

Re: Woman Celebrates As Her Husband Marries A Second Wife (Photo) by iamdapsyj(m): 8:39pm On Dec 20, 2020
This woman seems to have a plan!!!
Re: Woman Celebrates As Her Husband Marries A Second Wife (Photo) by emmyN(m): 8:40pm On Dec 20, 2020
Real woman. Not the street urchins like zzor roaming around nairaland's street angry.

1 Like

Re: Woman Celebrates As Her Husband Marries A Second Wife (Photo) by sholay2011(m): 8:40pm On Dec 20, 2020
The Part 2 of this story is still coming...
Re: Woman Celebrates As Her Husband Marries A Second Wife (Photo) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Dec 20, 2020
Alhaji's abnormally huge dick has totally scattered the hajia's pussy

She needs a co-worker to handle that bura

1 Like

Re: Woman Celebrates As Her Husband Marries A Second Wife (Photo) by bluefilm: 8:42pm On Dec 20, 2020
She must be a thréesome lover

2 Likes

Re: Woman Celebrates As Her Husband Marries A Second Wife (Photo) by Decryptor(m): 8:42pm On Dec 20, 2020
She's pained! She's only hiding it! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Celebrates As Her Husband Marries A Second Wife (Photo) by hashtagged(m): 8:43pm On Dec 20, 2020
As far as she is ok with it and the man is capable of taking care Its ok I won't be a religious bigot this time

1 Like

Re: Woman Celebrates As Her Husband Marries A Second Wife (Photo) by cnonyechi(f): 8:45pm On Dec 20, 2020
Too much sex coming from her husband and she is tired, she needs help before her blokos go catch fire.
Re: Woman Celebrates As Her Husband Marries A Second Wife (Photo) by cnonyechi(f): 8:46pm On Dec 20, 2020
Ditmars:
Alhaji's abnormally huge dick has totally scattered the hajia's pussy

She needs a co-worker to handle that bura

Exactly
Re: Woman Celebrates As Her Husband Marries A Second Wife (Photo) by 99thEnemy(m): 8:53pm On Dec 20, 2020
She's happy she will now be able to have a party grin . Her, Husband, and co-wife grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"My Wife Is A Prostitute" - Husband / Man Changes His Surname To His Mother’s Name / Dearest Nigerians, People Are Suffering.. Read This!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.