Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,888 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Lagos Party Attendants Kill Guest For Collecting Food Several Times - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Party Attendants Kill Guest For Collecting Food Several Times (54900 Views)

Lagos Party: Police Arrest, Charge Erelu Okin Over Petrol Souvenir / Youths Snatch Riffle From Policeman For Collecting Bribe In Cross River / Pastor Arrested For Collecting N28m From A Lady For Powerful Prayers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Party Attendants Kill Guest For Collecting Food Several Times by Tedpgrass: 1:47pm On Dec 20, 2020
smoke9910:
The things people die over in this country continues to amaze me. It seems like Nigeria is hell's consulate on earth. It's just insanity.

Happens everywhere..

I've heard of a case of a man being stabbed to death over a 6pound wrap of ?Marijuana or skenk in Europe.

Please stop making Naija look like the cesspit capital of the world..... It isn't..

Let's see the wood from the trees please.

Shalom.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Party Attendants Kill Guest For Collecting Food Several Times by BigBashiru: 1:48pm On Dec 20, 2020
subcbouy:
Poverty, illiteracy, ego........

Lots of ego and power tussles.....
Re: Lagos Party Attendants Kill Guest For Collecting Food Several Times by Goodman247: 1:49pm On Dec 20, 2020
Hungry dey the land
Re: Lagos Party Attendants Kill Guest For Collecting Food Several Times by Tedpgrass: 1:49pm On Dec 20, 2020
charles614:
grin grin grin

You harsh.. No be small

grin grin grin

Re: Lagos Party Attendants Kill Guest For Collecting Food Several Times by AFONJACOW(m): 1:49pm On Dec 20, 2020
Because of ordinary rice and meat , afonjas are killing themselves, I pray they will not come back and harvest his skull because that might be the interior motives of stabbing him on the first place... Afonja kwenu

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Party Attendants Kill Guest For Collecting Food Several Times by Cutehector(m): 1:50pm On Dec 20, 2020
Lagos owambe sef.
Re: Lagos Party Attendants Kill Guest For Collecting Food Several Times by jumper524(m): 1:51pm On Dec 20, 2020
mynd44 lalasticlala your antispam bots keeps frustrating me. can't tolerate it any longer
Re: Lagos Party Attendants Kill Guest For Collecting Food Several Times by Nobody: 1:51pm On Dec 20, 2020
Hustlers at that level are always looking for any excuse to fight or con other people out of money. Same way olosho are always ready for a scrap grin Best bet is to avoid such neighbourhoods entirely, with the amount of hunger & anger in the land
Re: Lagos Party Attendants Kill Guest For Collecting Food Several Times by friday2011(m): 1:51pm On Dec 20, 2020
Na wa... See wetin dat tiny tiny tins wey be like warm wey dem dey use that iron pot cook dey cause?

Re: Lagos Party Attendants Kill Guest For Collecting Food Several Times by iamimohtal(m): 1:52pm On Dec 20, 2020
1,000,000,000 ways to die
Re: Lagos Party Attendants Kill Guest For Collecting Food Several Times by Antoeni(m): 1:55pm On Dec 20, 2020
That's it's good to always behave yourself in public places
Re: Lagos Party Attendants Kill Guest For Collecting Food Several Times by aspiring44: 1:56pm On Dec 20, 2020
Kriss216:
One of the disadvantages of Owambe.

There's hunger in the land, if you dont have the resources to cater for people's stomach, please desist from hosting any Owambe till further notice.

And some people are pathologically glutton.

One serve is not ok for them unless they eat everything at sight. The deceased is a glutton .

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Party Attendants Kill Guest For Collecting Food Several Times by subcbouy: 1:59pm On Dec 20, 2020
BigBashiru:

Lots of ego and power tussles.....
Exactly bro. Just because of food, he is dead. Mehn nawao
Re: Lagos Party Attendants Kill Guest For Collecting Food Several Times by rowland545(m): 2:00pm On Dec 20, 2020
Yoruba people and parties....but I don't know wat to call this kind of news....

The food is not yours ...y kill someone for something that is not ur own...so me DAT went to a friends party last week and I collected drink twice..

So if nah Yoruba party nah so dem for don kill me angry
Re: Lagos Party Attendants Kill Guest For Collecting Food Several Times by Drone95(m): 2:02pm On Dec 20, 2020
Wahala don wear kokoshoe
Re: Lagos Party Attendants Kill Guest For Collecting Food Several Times by moneyissweet(m): 2:04pm On Dec 20, 2020
My pain is that they may have wrongfully accused the young man ..owambe gone wrong.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Party Attendants Kill Guest For Collecting Food Several Times by obonujoker(m): 2:07pm On Dec 20, 2020
That's why it's good to package food at events rather than Serve and eat
Re: Lagos Party Attendants Kill Guest For Collecting Food Several Times by lagdmark(m): 2:16pm On Dec 20, 2020
Mushin way Agberos make up 40% of the population, must dey stab always

1 Like

Re: Lagos Party Attendants Kill Guest For Collecting Food Several Times by deltateam: 2:18pm On Dec 20, 2020
yusufobinna1:
Hunger bad

What the people that killed him failed to understand was that the victim is innocent in the eyes of the law even if he had collected food 30 times.

Let them come and argue it.
Re: Lagos Party Attendants Kill Guest For Collecting Food Several Times by bukatyne(f): 2:19pm On Dec 20, 2020
Most likely a cult/rival fight or the revenge of his ale's man.

You don't stab a man accused of greed and gluttony on the testicles.
Re: Lagos Party Attendants Kill Guest For Collecting Food Several Times by Nairakris: 2:20pm On Dec 20, 2020
Stabbed on his testies grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Party Attendants Kill Guest For Collecting Food Several Times by MotiveU(f): 2:21pm On Dec 20, 2020
Kriss216:
One of the disadvantages of Owambe.

There's hunger in the land, if you dont have the resources to cater for people's stomach, please desist from hosting any Owambe till further notice.
Supported

1 Like

Re: Lagos Party Attendants Kill Guest For Collecting Food Several Times by colizee(m): 2:21pm On Dec 20, 2020
this One weak me O!
Re: Lagos Party Attendants Kill Guest For Collecting Food Several Times by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 20, 2020
What?!!!!! shocked because of food? I could have fed all of them from my pocket and still have more left
Re: Lagos Party Attendants Kill Guest For Collecting Food Several Times by bigcasava1(m): 2:26pm On Dec 20, 2020
Hmmm, becos of ordinary food! These are the type that will open their mouth to condemn men of God over tithe! Common food! Chai!
Re: Lagos Party Attendants Kill Guest For Collecting Food Several Times by bigcasava1(m): 2:29pm On Dec 20, 2020
rowland545:
Yoruba people and parties....but I don't know wat to call this kind of news....

The food is not yours ...y kill someone for something that is not ur own...so me DAT went to a friends party last week and I collected drink twice..

So if nah Yoruba party nah so dem for don kill me angry
if I tell you say this govt done turn plenty people to bokoharam you will still argue it. Killing on a daily basis.
Re: Lagos Party Attendants Kill Guest For Collecting Food Several Times by SOFTENGR: 2:33pm On Dec 20, 2020
So the guy was killed because of plates of food? That's animalistic.
Re: Lagos Party Attendants Kill Guest For Collecting Food Several Times by ejanla077: 2:35pm On Dec 20, 2020
Sophisticated afonjas re hungry

1 Like

Re: Lagos Party Attendants Kill Guest For Collecting Food Several Times by hstar: 2:42pm On Dec 20, 2020
Dufil:
In between lines, the aggression was due to the fact, someone is greedy while others are starving. It's simply politically inclined aggression.
U just defined Nigeria, our country

The leaders are greedy while the followers are starving....... and dieing
Re: Lagos Party Attendants Kill Guest For Collecting Food Several Times by Yankee101: 2:46pm On Dec 20, 2020
Hunger na curse
Re: Lagos Party Attendants Kill Guest For Collecting Food Several Times by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:47pm On Dec 20, 2020
Why can't they arrest the celebrant. He knows the attendees

1 Like

Re: Lagos Party Attendants Kill Guest For Collecting Food Several Times by jaxxy(m): 2:49pm On Dec 20, 2020
Poverty is a disease

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How We Extract Bank Details From Stolen Phones To Withdraw Money —suspects / Woman Hides Phone Inside Soup To Give Her Boyfriend In Ogun Prison (Photo) / Meet The Man Whose Wife Tortured His Mistress In Nude Video, The Wife Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.