Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Lagos Party Attendants Kill Guest For Collecting Food Several Times - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Party Attendants Kill Guest For Collecting Food Several Times (54903 Views)

Lagos Party: Police Arrest, Charge Erelu Okin Over Petrol Souvenir / Youths Snatch Riffle From Policeman For Collecting Bribe In Cross River / Pastor Arrested For Collecting N28m From A Lady For Powerful Prayers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Party Attendants Kill Guest For Collecting Food Several Times by iamJ(m): 2:54pm On Dec 20, 2020
Normal level, some will be packing food as if they will never be hungry again, eat to your satisfaction but why carry more than your share?

Nothing they don't pack, some go from wedding to wedding every weekend, its their work, even catering self have their own, my neighbor her deep freezer got so loaded she had to buy another, as she cooks for you, she arranges her own and keeps it at her house

1 Like

Re: Lagos Party Attendants Kill Guest For Collecting Food Several Times by shoricha(m): 2:55pm On Dec 20, 2020
That is hunger for you

1 Like

Re: Lagos Party Attendants Kill Guest For Collecting Food Several Times by Kellie069(m): 3:01pm On Dec 20, 2020
If that's the actual jellof rice, then it's worth dying for!!! See as e red

1 Like

Re: Lagos Party Attendants Kill Guest For Collecting Food Several Times by heydenrey: 3:03pm On Dec 20, 2020
stabbing someone over pepper rice... smh
Re: Lagos Party Attendants Kill Guest For Collecting Food Several Times by Davtak00012(m): 3:07pm On Dec 20, 2020
[color=#990000][/color] where are we going in this country? hunnnnnn may God help us ooooooooooooo
Re: Lagos Party Attendants Kill Guest For Collecting Food Several Times by DeMoneyGenius: 3:08pm On Dec 20, 2020
Hunger bad!!!
Re: Lagos Party Attendants Kill Guest For Collecting Food Several Times by rowland545(m): 3:09pm On Dec 20, 2020
bigcasava1:
if I tell you say this govt done turn plenty people to bokoharam you will still argue it. Killing on a daily basis.
I won't ooo...no b Nigeria I day live...

The govt itself nah d haram

1 Like

Re: Lagos Party Attendants Kill Guest For Collecting Food Several Times by tunapawizzy: 3:21pm On Dec 20, 2020
sahara news dey try slander jollof with that picture....i am sure its because of that trash food semo they killed the guest not my JOLLOF RICE
Re: Lagos Party Attendants Kill Guest For Collecting Food Several Times by GreaterFuture(m): 3:34pm On Dec 20, 2020
Ghostmode2two:
Suddenly the life of fellow human has devalued to the extent that common party rice is worth more than human life. In this country people just get angry over little and trivia issues.
And They rarely get angry over serious Issues
Re: Lagos Party Attendants Kill Guest For Collecting Food Several Times by Omezif(m): 3:43pm On Dec 20, 2020
They left the simple thing they should have do and did the worst one. Say no to anger.
Re: Lagos Party Attendants Kill Guest For Collecting Food Several Times by AsiwajuNdigbo: 3:55pm On Dec 20, 2020
Kriss216:
One of the disadvantages of Owambe.

There's hunger in the land, if you dont have the resources to cater for people's stomach, please desist from hosting any Owambe till further notice.

May his soul rest in peace.

Three collections is not hunger but greed. Im sure once everyone is served plenty left over to cater second and thrird servings.

Ive been to many owambes and food abundance is never a question. Sometimes sef yoruba people start begging guests to have more to take home. Rather than waste left over they will share with neighbors or take to beggars and distribute. I live among yoruba and i can vouch for them on this.

This saheed, if he become civil servant in position of authority na this kind person dey steal treasury.

May God forgive and rest him well.
Re: Lagos Party Attendants Kill Guest For Collecting Food Several Times by Sixfeetbelle: 4:24pm On Dec 20, 2020
vibre:
The caterer is in trouble, if she knew that this is how it will end, she would have just allowed him go and even give him one more take away.

Give him extra when some people there hasn't eaten any? Maka why?

I only see a greedy man who was exposed to Mr. Death by his greed.
Re: Lagos Party Attendants Kill Guest For Collecting Food Several Times by Frederick2017: 4:25pm On Dec 20, 2020
Happened in my area... Na wa o
Re: Lagos Party Attendants Kill Guest For Collecting Food Several Times by EmekaA125(m): 4:26pm On Dec 20, 2020
Sophisticated people again. Naming ceremony is a common phenomenon in Yorubaland, I wonder why one would kill another because of it. Too bad and outrightly condemnable.
Re: Lagos Party Attendants Kill Guest For Collecting Food Several Times by madridsta007(m): 4:40pm On Dec 20, 2020
Omoalhaja77:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/12/20/lagos-party-attendants-kill-guest-collecting-food-several-times

The blood spilled in Nigeria reminds one of the 13th Century days.
These blood will cry to God for vengeance.
Until there is proper atonement this will, sadly, continue.
Re: Lagos Party Attendants Kill Guest For Collecting Food Several Times by HitlerGaddafi: 4:50pm On Dec 20, 2020
DropsMic:
Finally them don kill Oliver twist..

Jokes aside there is hunger im the land... Serious hunger
From the write-up, it looks like all those cultists parties. When in such parties, always be watchful because they look for any small opportunity to start fight. Ordinary step wey you mistakenly step on their foot sef they'll start looking for bottles.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Party Attendants Kill Guest For Collecting Food Several Times by ask4loan(m): 4:51pm On Dec 20, 2020
Famine in the land
Re: Lagos Party Attendants Kill Guest For Collecting Food Several Times by chijokz(m): 4:54pm On Dec 20, 2020
Brandonx:
Why would anyone in their right senses go to a party and start dragging and fighting for food undecided
The way I was raised whenever we are going for a function we eat rice like we are celebrating at home before going because hunger can cause unnecessary anger.
You hit the nail on the head.
I've always my siblings and friends. “Always eat before attending any event if you plan on enjoying it"
Re: Lagos Party Attendants Kill Guest For Collecting Food Several Times by Seyzcham91(m): 4:57pm On Dec 20, 2020
Re: Lagos Party Attendants Kill Guest For Collecting Food Several Times by doggedfighter(f): 5:01pm On Dec 20, 2020
aycorporat:
Brothers and sisters, there's a bad spirit behind food.
Before I leave home, I ensure I take something no matter how little.
Truth is, some of these people that serve food see themselves as commissioners once they hold the ace to the spoon.
Try as much as possible to dodge anything gluttony at Parties and if it comes, fine. Else, no qualms.
There's hunger in the land
Hunger Bad!

No lies detected in this. You are very correct
Re: Lagos Party Attendants Kill Guest For Collecting Food Several Times by Liposure: 5:01pm On Dec 20, 2020
Because of jollof rice, These people are mindless
Re: Lagos Party Attendants Kill Guest For Collecting Food Several Times by charlesucheh(m): 5:02pm On Dec 20, 2020
Omoalhaja77:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/12/20/lagos-party-attendants-kill-guest-collecting-food-several-times
Party rice has just caused someone his testicles and death to sum it up..

if this country had moved her citizens to an advanced development stage, food would have been a mere necessity and not a matter of life and death!

Are we as a country moving backwards or advancing!

have we asked ourselves these questions
Re: Lagos Party Attendants Kill Guest For Collecting Food Several Times by doggedfighter(f): 5:13pm On Dec 20, 2020
Collinsaik:
Hungerbad of blessed memory. cry

cry cry cry

This life
Re: Lagos Party Attendants Kill Guest For Collecting Food Several Times by Josbreed: 5:17pm On Dec 20, 2020
Omoalhaja77:

What if he wanted to get food for other people in the party? And you pipo keed him for nonsense sakes.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Party Attendants Kill Guest For Collecting Food Several Times by uuzba(m): 5:23pm On Dec 20, 2020
shoricha:
That is hunger for you
So go and farm in your father's land.
Re: Lagos Party Attendants Kill Guest For Collecting Food Several Times by Coinbased: 5:27pm On Dec 20, 2020
Jesus
Re: Lagos Party Attendants Kill Guest For Collecting Food Several Times by Blackdisciple(m): 5:28pm On Dec 20, 2020
Hmmmm.
Re: Lagos Party Attendants Kill Guest For Collecting Food Several Times by MrNipplesLover(m): 5:32pm On Dec 20, 2020
which kind yeye stuff be this?

because of food?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Party Attendants Kill Guest For Collecting Food Several Times by Greenback: 5:33pm On Dec 20, 2020
I have read Shakespeare's"Much ado about nothing" but please lzaa imhothep bamite bambambiglo,who haff read "much ado about Coneheaded structures"

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Party Attendants Kill Guest For Collecting Food Several Times by electhnd(m): 5:34pm On Dec 20, 2020
GIANTPLUSHUB:
Chai
All what I see here is Anger ........ because I have gone to many occasions, I will see people carry like 5 take away

still yet, I will just vex and I will not kill any one
Re: Lagos Party Attendants Kill Guest For Collecting Food Several Times by babatunji91185: 5:41pm On Dec 20, 2020
: if I tell you say this govt done turn plenty people to bokoharam you will still argue it. Killing on a daily basis. I won't ooo...no b Nigeria I day live...The govt itself nah d haram

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How We Extract Bank Details From Stolen Phones To Withdraw Money —suspects / Woman Hides Phone Inside Soup To Give Her Boyfriend In Ogun Prison (Photo) / Meet The Man Whose Wife Tortured His Mistress In Nude Video, The Wife Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.