Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,496 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

How Would You React If You Met Brother-In-Law Treating Your Sister Like This? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Would You React If You Met Brother-In-Law Treating Your Sister Like This? (70018 Views)

You Met Your Wife Like THIS.. What Would You Do?? / I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister / The First Time You Met Your In-Laws: Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Would You React If You Met Brother-In-Law Treating Your Sister Like This? by tobechi74: 5:29pm On Dec 20, 2020
Since I gave birth, my husband no longer give me the attention he used to. He spends more time at work. When he finally gets home, he quicky goes to bed to prepare for the next day. We engage in superficial discussion-the bills, our son, the neighbors, the house etc. He rarely comments on my outfit. There are times I would move around naked yet he would not mutter a world. He would be physical present with me yet thinking of his work. Sex was mechanical. He did not care If I cummed.He would sleep off afterwards. I cannot bear the neglect. I have tried to give him subtle hint as a woman. He is unable to interpret my signs. I have come out openly yet he plays it down. I got no choice but to proboki him The other day, I nagged bitterly. He walked out of the house. Every attempt I make shuts him down.I just came back from work and he did not bother to ask how work went. He fixed his eyes on the television screen watching a soccer match. I tried initiating a conversation with him but his eyes are fixed on the screen while giving me monosyllabic reply. I couldn’t take it anymore.

“GBAM”

I hit the television screen with a kitchen pistle until it blacked out. For the first time, he gazed his eyes toward my direction. He rushed me like an angry lion pouncing on its prey . I was unable to count the series of slaps and punches that landed on my face. I passed out and found myself in the hospital. I was bedridden for three days.

I came back home and met a changed man. He apologized for laying his hands on me. I still felt pain from the beating. He served me breakfast in bed. He would call me thrice while at work to know how I was faring. Knowing he was thinking of me while at work made me blush. He reminded me of the days we courted. I felt desired once again. I continued giving him the silent treatment for two weeks. I wanted to enjoy his affection while it lasted. I finally accepted his persistent apology.Our made up sex was fantastic. My satisfaction was his concern. He cuddled me afterwards. I have learnt that damaging what he cherishes most and receiving the beating of my life was the only way to get back the love we once had.It is a matter of time before he begins to ignore me again. Next time, I would break his car windscreen.

https://tobechispeaks./2020/12/17/before-you-blame-the-man/

11 Likes

Re: How Would You React If You Met Brother-In-Law Treating Your Sister Like This? by etrange: 5:46pm On Dec 20, 2020
Those saying the woman might have led to that with her sharp mouth surprise me. Since when has it become right to beat up people cause they say what you don't want to hear? Or is it just cause you're stronger? If others beat you up each time you say what they don't want to hear, would you still be alive? If it were OK to hit anyone who says what what pisses us off, how would the world be? You think the man doesn't also say things that get on the woman's nerves?

This kind of response is the reason people don't speak up when they suffer domestic abuse. Nigerians love to blame the victim especially if the interest of their party would be protected while at it. Otherwise, why would anyone ever excuse domestic violence in this modern age? The situation of things in Africa makes me wonder if the continent is going forward or backward.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Would You React If You Met Brother-In-Law Treating Your Sister Like This? by snowball11(m): 6:08pm On Dec 20, 2020
I will give him the beating of his life that will remind him of how not to beat a lady, no matter what! undecided

3 Likes

Re: How Would You React If You Met Brother-In-Law Treating Your Sister Like This? by okiki20593: 6:19pm On Dec 20, 2020
I go change am for am now

2 Likes

Re: How Would You React If You Met Brother-In-Law Treating Your Sister Like This? by Malawian(m): 6:36pm On Dec 20, 2020
A man can only do this to a woman who don't have brothers, men like FFK and Precious (who are ophans). You try am with my Sisters, Marriage end.

5 Likes

Re: How Would You React If You Met Brother-In-Law Treating Your Sister Like This? by shantti(m): 6:42pm On Dec 20, 2020
thesicilian:

All your long story only serves to re-enforce the idea which can easily be obtained from your first two words: that you're a shameless human being and as despicable as the son of the woman who stood looking at you while you slapped his mother.

U dont make valid points in an argument by being abstract, u've made no logical point here and yet u are maintaning a stand, and for the record, i will slap ur mother in ur presence if she slaps me first, if u think say u get craze and dare try to fight me back, ur guidian angel will no longer recognize u from what i will do to you, he will have to leave u and go guide another person

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Would You React If You Met Brother-In-Law Treating Your Sister Like This? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Dec 20, 2020
I'll treat him like that too no cap
Re: How Would You React If You Met Brother-In-Law Treating Your Sister Like This? by UndauntedYOCA(f): 6:43pm On Dec 20, 2020
Magnoliaa:
Op, I think you should add in a little a detail of how women are recalcitrant and sharp-mouthed—anybody's sister anyway... So, for other guys that'll be answering they should bear in mind that their sister might have pushed the good man into a position of disciplining her back into her position.
The man is always good and the woman, always sharp mouthed.
We all know men are the most gentle and innocent of both genders.

2 Likes

Re: How Would You React If You Met Brother-In-Law Treating Your Sister Like This? by GodWrites: 7:39pm On Dec 20, 2020
Zzor:
shame shame shame,you can as well watch him kill her because she's in her husband's house.

So now, you feel you need a protection from a man?

1derful!

10 Likes

Re: How Would You React If You Met Brother-In-Law Treating Your Sister Like This? by officialfestus(m): 8:12pm On Dec 20, 2020
Zzor:
What a shameful comment
he is weak

1 Like

Re: How Would You React If You Met Brother-In-Law Treating Your Sister Like This? by Kylekent59: 8:21pm On Dec 20, 2020
rtdCivilservant:

Best answer so far.

Have you thought about when she and her husband settle, how the husband would take you?

It is always good to reason. On nairaland, the least like is always the best comment.

Let us make it tougher. What if you caught your sister poisoning her husband's food, what are you going to do?

5 Likes

Re: How Would You React If You Met Brother-In-Law Treating Your Sister Like This? by KhalifaDam: 8:28pm On Dec 20, 2020
tobechi74:
Since I gave birth, my husband no longer give me the attention he used to. He spends more time at work. When he finally gets home, he quicky goes to bed to prepare for the next day. We engage in superficial discussion-the bills, our son, the neighbors, the house etc. He rarely comments on my outfit. There are times I would move around naked yet he would not mutter a world. He would be physical present with me yet thinking of his work. Sex was mechanical. He did not care If I cummed.He would sleep off afterwards. I cannot bear the neglect. I have tried to give him subtle hint as a woman. He is unable to interpret my signs. I have come out openly yet he plays it down. I got no choice but to proboki him The other day, I nagged bitterly. He walked out of the house. Every attempt I make shuts him down.I just came back from work and he did not bother to ask how work went. He fixed his eyes on the television screen watching a soccer match. I tried initiating a conversation with him but his eyes are fixed on the screen while giving me monosyllabic reply. I couldn’t take it anymore.

“GBAM”

I hit the television screen with a kitchen pistle until it blacked out. For the first time, he gazed his eyes toward my direction. He rushed me like an angry lion pouncing on its prey . I was unable to count the series of slaps and punches that landed on my face. I passed out and found myself in the hospital. I was bedridden for three days.

I came back home and met a changed man. He apologized for laying his hands on me. I still felt pain from the beating. He served me breakfast in bed. He would call me thrice while at work to know how I was faring. Knowing he was thinking of me while at work made me blush. He reminded me of the days we courted. I felt desired once again. I continued giving him the silent treatment for two weeks. I wanted to enjoy his affection while it lasted. I finally accepted his persistent apology.Our made up sex was fantastic. My satisfaction was his concern. He cuddled me afterwards. I have learnt that damaging what he cherishes most and receiving the beating of my life was the only way to get back the love we once had.It is a matter of time before he begins to ignore me again. Next time, I would break his car windscreen.

I think that one that’s shouting shame shame shame should read this. No man in his right sense will starting beating his wife without a serious cause. Ire oooo

4 Likes

Re: How Would You React If You Met Brother-In-Law Treating Your Sister Like This? by Mandela27: 8:49pm On Dec 20, 2020
WALAI,IF A MAN BEATS MY LOYAL SISTER[S],I'M RETURNING THE BEATING FIRST AT SIGHT,WHEN AM SATISFIED,I WILL THEN ASK WHAT HAPPENED,THEN I ADVICE THEM,NOTHING MORE I CAN DO..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Would You React If You Met Brother-In-Law Treating Your Sister Like This? by Olatara(f): 8:55pm On Dec 20, 2020
Offpoint1:
Get their wedding CD, play and fast forward to the part the pastor was saying... -"for better for worse, in sickness and in health... " then skip to the part she say "Yes, I do"... Then get cold teem soda from the freezer and relax my soul... For what God has joined together, let no man put sand sand.

The last time I interfered in married people wahala, I go scar while the two where MOANING loud the next day afternoon while I was GROANING in pain.

The best help I could offer here based on the illustrative picture... Is to take the kid out and get him one sachet of Chelsea to help him erase the sad memories.
Lol!
Re: How Would You React If You Met Brother-In-Law Treating Your Sister Like This? by Drsnives(m): 10:10pm On Dec 20, 2020
shantti:

ur mad, so becos na him mama she is automatically right, anybody i mean anybody can be wrong. a woman slapped me at the atm just becos i told her she has to join the queue if she has to withdraw money as she was trying to jump the queue becos we that have been in the queue for so long were not fool, when she slapped me i held my atm with my mouth and gave her a resounding slap in front of her son, she was so shocked, her son was so shocked, everyone was so shocked, i waited patiently for my turn till i withdrew my money, she was still looking at me when i left. i swear to God if her son had tried to pick up a fight with me, i would had peforated his eyes with bottle, the only tin u expected him to do was to mediate peace since his mother is at fault, i woudnt encourage my mom to go about looking for trouble, if u slap her becos she slapped u first i will come in and mediate peace, but if u slapped her without she doing anytin to u then .......

Omoh.. if na me be the guy whose mum was slapped I nor go put mouth for the matter na to look for your own mum give her better slap weh go deaf her two ears. As if you go fit watch a younger guy slap your mum for your front even if your mum dea wrong. Bloody fool

11 Likes

Re: How Would You React If You Met Brother-In-Law Treating Your Sister Like This? by Nicepoker(m): 10:24pm On Dec 20, 2020
Drsnives:

Omoh.. if na me be the guy whose mum was slapped I nor go put mouth for the matter na to look for your own mum give her better slap weh go deaf her two ears. As if you go fit watch a younger guy slap your mum for your front even if your mum dea wrong. Bloody fool
So what if his mom doesn't reside in the same location as you.
Re: How Would You React If You Met Brother-In-Law Treating Your Sister Like This? by Goldmaxx(f): 10:36pm On Dec 20, 2020
Drsnives:
I don't care if my sister is at fault or not, I go make sure I so beat the guy to stupor
if you no fit beat am nkor?

8 Likes

Re: How Would You React If You Met Brother-In-Law Treating Your Sister Like This? by AdmissionGetEas: 10:40pm On Dec 20, 2020
This is domestic violence, law should take its force

IJMB Registration is still on till 31st of December, check my signature to register to secure University Admission without UTME into 200level
Re: How Would You React If You Met Brother-In-Law Treating Your Sister Like This? by Goldmaxx(f): 10:43pm On Dec 20, 2020
thesicilian:

All your long story only serves to re-enforce the idea which can easily be obtained from your first two words: that you're a shameless human being and as despicable as the son of the woman who stood looking at you while you slapped his mother.
so if you're the woman's son you'd have started fighting a stranger knowing fully well that your mom is at fault?
which if the fight escalates and the guy maime's or even kills you?

4 Likes

Re: How Would You React If You Met Brother-In-Law Treating Your Sister Like This? by Drsnives(m): 4:38am On Dec 21, 2020
Nicepoker:
So what if his mom doesn't reside in the same location as you.

It's a small world brother
Re: How Would You React If You Met Brother-In-Law Treating Your Sister Like This? by Drsnives(m): 4:41am On Dec 21, 2020
Goldmaxx:
if you no fit beat am nkor?

You go arrange people beat am well then still give am money to treat the injuries he fit get as a result of the beating. Next time he go think twice b4 beating any lady.

2 Likes

Re: How Would You React If You Met Brother-In-Law Treating Your Sister Like This? by Adesamogun(m): 5:13am On Dec 21, 2020
My facial expressions alone ehmmm. Lolz. I will 1st save my sister. She leave that house and the man... wait 1st. E no go even try am.
Re: How Would You React If You Met Brother-In-Law Treating Your Sister Like This? by englishmart(m): 6:01am On Dec 21, 2020
hashtagged:
I would stop the guy and find out why he is beating her if it's for a useless reason I would make sure he breaks at least 2 bones but if she obviously started the fight nor be my concern she would find how to stop him herself.
I would also tell her to leave divorce him if he beats her for no reason. if she refuses and want to continue staying with a man who beats her any other beating he gives her won't be my business except he kills her then I would see to it he rots in jail.
Depends on the strength of the guy. He might be the one breaking your bones grin grin

5 Likes

Re: How Would You React If You Met Brother-In-Law Treating Your Sister Like This? by englishmart(m): 6:02am On Dec 21, 2020
Magnoliaa:
Op, I think you should add in a little a detail of how women are recalcitrant and sharp-mouthed—anybody's sister anyway... So, for other guys that'll be answering they should bear in mind that their sister might have pushed the good man into a position of disciplining her back into her position.
I'm glad this is coming from a female, or a feigned female

1 Like

Re: How Would You React If You Met Brother-In-Law Treating Your Sister Like This? by englishmart(m): 6:03am On Dec 21, 2020
Zzor:
shame shame shame,you can as well watch him kill her because she's in her husband's house.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Would You React If You Met Brother-In-Law Treating Your Sister Like This? by englishmart(m): 6:06am On Dec 21, 2020
shantti:

u dey mind the o.p?
What does sensible post look like?

1 Like

Re: How Would You React If You Met Brother-In-Law Treating Your Sister Like This? by englishmart(m): 6:14am On Dec 21, 2020
tobechi74:

“GBAM”

grin Love is complicated

1 Like

Re: How Would You React If You Met Brother-In-Law Treating Your Sister Like This? by Goldmaxx(f): 6:28am On Dec 21, 2020
Drsnives:

You go arrange people beat am well then still give am money to treat the injuries he fit get as a result of the beating. Next time he go think twice b4 beating any lady.
and you think it has ended there?
it's like pouring fuel to quell fire...
or if he's influential you'd spend the rest of your life in prison. trust naija.
na to just carry your sister dey go home immediately. but women dey like that kind man wey dey torment them. she go still go back and fûçk him the next day.
so brother forget using violence to settle that kind issue.

1 Like

Re: How Would You React If You Met Brother-In-Law Treating Your Sister Like This? by thesicilian: 7:25am On Dec 21, 2020
shantti:

U dont make valid points in an argument by being abstract, u've made no logical point here and yet u are maintaning a stand, and for the record, i will slap ur mother in ur presence if she slaps me first, if u think say u get craze and dare try to fight me back, ur guidian angel will no longer recognize u from what i will do to you, he will have to leave u and go guide another person
Oga go and sit down joor, faceless forums making you all talk like supermen. When push comes to shove now you'll be claiming oppression.

6 Likes

Re: How Would You React If You Met Brother-In-Law Treating Your Sister Like This? by Drsnives(m): 7:35am On Dec 21, 2020
Goldmaxx:
and you think it has ended there?
it's like pouring fuel to quell fire...
or if he's influential you'd spend the rest of your life in prison. trust naija.
na to just carry your sister dey go home immediately. but women dey like that kind man wey dey torment them. she go still go back and fûçk him the next day.
so brother forget using violence to settle that kind issue.

I know my sister very well that's my I fit go any length for her..if she na the wayward type I go just try settle the issue then japa
Re: How Would You React If You Met Brother-In-Law Treating Your Sister Like This? by thesicilian: 7:38am On Dec 21, 2020
Goldmaxx:
so if you're the woman's son you'd have started fighting a stranger knowing fully well that your mom is at fault?
which if the fight escalates and the guy maime's or even kills you?
Whether my mom is right or wrong, if you dare even threaten to slap my mother in my presence, I'll beat you up. The very worst that can happen is we both get injured, but next time you'll never even think of insulting her in my absence.

But what you don't know is that if you slap me because my mother slapped you, I'll probably not retaliate, I might even apologize to you on her behalf. But never ever touch my mom.

9 Likes

Re: How Would You React If You Met Brother-In-Law Treating Your Sister Like This? by hashtagged(m): 7:52am On Dec 21, 2020
englishmart:
Depends on the strength of the guy. He might be the one breaking your bones grin grin

Abi grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

I'm A 102-Year-Old — Good Sex Is My Secret To A Long Life / Man Leaves His Marriage Because His Wife Beats & Abuses Him / This Lagos Bride Wanted Her Late Mum To Be Part Of Her Wedding, So She Did This!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.